Marvel vs DC Survior seires

Avatar image for slacker_the_hacker
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

No prep fight takes place in new york each person gets 6 team members that includes the captain all blood lusted to the death or knock out but they must tag each other in to fight the captains start the fight and may tag in anyone they please from there team they can not leave the street flight around it is allowed no BFR
DC TEAM                                                      vs                                       MARVEL TEAM
Captain Wonder woman                                                                       Captain Ghost rider
Solomon grundy the one that brawls with supes                               Beta ray bill
Lobo                                                                                                             Thor no odin force                                                    
Etrigan                                                                                                           Black bolt
Guy gardner                                                                                                   Nova Prime
Black adam                                                                                                    Silver surfer

Avatar image for marveljackass433
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By MarvelJackAss433

DC chuckstomp

lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By lagoon_boy
@MarvelJackAss433:  No one, I MEAN NO ONE! is allowed to use my own word unless with my permission to do so!
Avatar image for marveljackass433
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By MarvelJackAss433
@lagoon_boy: you know that is the exact word to describe this
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By lagoon_boy
@MarvelJackAss433:  No not yet, I made it so i should know. A curbstomp is still appropriate.
OldIdiotAccount

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#6  Edited By OldIdiotAccount

Marvel.

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers