SS-Sinestro

CB-DeathStroke

CB2-Blue Beetle

Kicker-Mr.Teriffic

Kick Return-flash

Coach-Batman

Offensive Coach-Darkseid

Defensive Coach-Lex Luthor

The field is 1,000,000 yards long. No matter how strong anyone can takcle anyone.EX( spiderman can tackle superman)

there are mines, traps, and skrull ships firing on the field so the powerful people or super speedy people cant hold the ball  forever. Nightcrawler cant teleport to the TD but can only teleport a distance of 50 yards and a can not terleport for another 20 seconds. Flash can not blitz until he counts to 5 mississippi. the game will last 5 hours. Each player know's how to play football

Who wins and by how much    

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By King_Saturn
The DC Squad wins... Superman alone could go Randall Cunningham on the Marvel Team... and with The Flash at WR... Supes can get the ball to Flash and score easy every time almost... 
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

dd is going to hurt iron man
Avatar image for captain_justice95
Captain_Justice95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Captain_Justice95
@King Saturn
thats why i made it so flash cant run the whole way, thers mines, and spaceships firing at the field.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By King_Saturn
@Captain_Justice95 said:
@King Saturn: thats why i made it so flash cant run the whole way, thers mines, and spaceships firing at the field.
wait a minute... why can't Flash run the whole way ? what kind of Football Game is this where people are not allowed to run the whole way ? 
Captain_Justice95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Captain_Justice95

@King Saturn
i made it so that the people like flash and nightwing arnt the only one's really playing. if it was like that then flash would run in and get every touchdown while nightcrawler just teleports and gets a TD. im just making it interesting 

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By King_Saturn
@Captain_Justice95 said:

@King Saturn
i made it so that the people like flash and nightwing arnt the only one's really playing. if it was like that then flash would run in and get every touchdown while nightcrawler just teleports and gets a TD. im just making it interesting 

alrighty I guess... though I think Superman's speed would give the Marvel Team a lot of issue... as well as Martian Manhunter's speed at Tight End
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

team dc

Captain_Justice95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Captain_Justice95
@dccomicsrule2011
care to explain 
PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#10  Edited By PikminMania

DC team all the way

Avatar image for omegathedestroyer
OmegaTheDestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC

Marvel has too many weak spots

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By King_Saturn
another thing is Bizarro on the Defensive Line... he will easily get past Marvel's Offensive Line because of his Speed and Strength and take down Iron Man for many sacks... hell, he could take Iron Man out of the game period... lol
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@Captain_Justice95
with monster pass rusher like dd and with supes at qb dc team wins
andre54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By andre54

flash and plastic man are gonna be some amazing wide receivers. dc should win even though i don't think aquaman will be a very good running back. the thing and the hulks are very strong but bizarro should be too fast for them so iron man is gonna take some serious sacks. and you have a blind man as the marvel kicker soooo... hahaha.

Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#15  Edited By GrandSymbiote94
@Captain_Justice95:  What about this guy he actually was a High school QB

No Caption Provided
Captain_Justice95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@GrandSymbiote94
i thought of him but when i think QB i think leader and i dont see him as a leader
Avatar image for marvelrules2011
marvelrules2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By marvelrules2011

Team marvel

Captain_Justice95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvelrules2011
care to explain
Avatar image for marvelrules2011
marvelrules2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By marvelrules2011
@Captain_Justice95 said:
@marvelrules2011: care to explain
care to tell me why you have a colossus icon
Captain_Justice95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvelrules2011
wow someones pantie's are in a bunch
Out_of_Space

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 11

#21  Edited By Out_of_Space

Hmm. Very good match and not just a match but a Superbowl match. I am for DC !!!

Bucketz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Bucketz

DC easily. Final Score 35-7.

Marvel pretty much can't score on DC. And since anyone can tackle anyone, Juggernaut as running back would be terrible. It would be a little more fair if the ;anyone couldn't tackle anyone' rule, because then marvel has a better chance. Then DC won't have to tackle Juggs, all they would do is get the ball from him. Which will be easy for the speedsters on the DC team.
Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Just out of curiosity, what is Logan doing playing inside linebacker? He's going to get abused, to put it mildly............. Pretty much, DC will trump Marvel here. Superman and Flash will hook up for TD after TD before Marvel even knows what's going on. Bane has no business being put in the same linebacking corps with a GL or Lobo, but, hey, how bad can he be when you have the likes of Hulk, Blob, Thing, etc. going up against Doomsday?

Oh, and for anyone going to make the argument that Juggernaut will score on every play due to his unstoppability, Sinestro can easily wrap him up in a wormhole and negate all of his momentum as soon as he takes the handoff.

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By daak1212
@King Saturn said:
The DC Squad wins... Superman alone could go Randall Cunningham on the Marvel Team... and with The Flash at WR... Supes can get the ball to Flash and score easy every time almost... 
Juggs is the RB and Cannon is FB.  The Oline is sick as hell for Marvel, Juggs would have to punch it through left side alot and there will have to be a number of trick plays such as Hulk/ Thing trapping a LB or Cannonball doing it.  Im pretty sure left side is covered but right side has some issues at Rt tackle which would lead me to think Cannon would have to pancake DD. I may even be wrong seeing how Thing played football and there are certain things you cant do in football.  Not offensive to defensive facemask or hitting of helmet during a spin or whatnot.  Ironman should have 360 spectrum, can fly and has force fields so he can watch his own back.  The wide outs are ridiculous.  Surfer has gone absolute speed before correct?  Its the scan of him trancending time and space and Nightcrawler can teleport to the tocuhdown zone.  From watching Eagles came do a trick play run with your receiver (Nightcralwer) and you can rack up TD like crazy.
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By daak1212
@The Mjolnir Wielder said:

Just out of curiosity, what is Logan doing playing inside linebacker? He's going to get abused, to put it mildly............. Pretty much, DC will trump Marvel here. Superman and Flash will hook up for TD after TD before Marvel even knows what's going on. Bane has no business being put in the same linebacking corps with a GL or Lobo, but, hey, how bad can he be when you have the likes of Hulk, Blob, Thing, etc. going up against Doomsday?

Oh, and for anyone going to make the argument that Juggernaut will score on every play due to his unstoppability, Sinestro can easily wrap him up in a wormhole and negate all of his momentum as soon as he takes the handoff.

One damn word: Brain Dawkins
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Im pretty sure Classic Juggs has done stuff that could negate that as well, he can steal momentum and has walked on air and shot beams ( all on freak occasion)  negating his momentum is out of character for Sinestro and Im pretty sure that his ring wont affect Juggs.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By King_Saturn
@daak1212 said:
@King Saturn said:
Juggs is the RB and Cannon is FB.  The Oline is sick as hell for Marvel, Juggs would have to punch it through left side alot and there will have to be a number of trick plays such as Hulk/ Thing trapping a LB or Cannonball doing it.  Im pretty sure left side is covered but right side has some issues at Rt tackle which would lead me to think Cannon would have to pancake DD. I may even be wrong seeing how Thing played football and there are certain things you cant do in football.  Not offensive to defensive facemask or hitting of helmet during a spin or whatnot.  Ironman should have 360 spectrum, can fly and has force fields so he can watch his own back.  The wide outs are ridiculous.  Surfer has gone absolute speed before correct?  Its the scan of him trancending time and space and Nightcrawler can teleport to the tocuhdown zone.  From watching Eagles came do a trick play run with your receiver (Nightcralwer) and you can rack up TD like crazy.
The Flash or Superman or Martian Manhunter can easily strip the ball away from Juggs or Cannonball... just because stopping them maybe a problem... striping the ball for Fumbles and Fumble Recovery... so Juggs and Cannonball are useless IMO... Iron Man isnt fast enough to get the ball away before Bizarro gets to his ass either... its a wrap for Marvel Team
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By daak1212
@King Saturn said:
@daak1212 said:
@King Saturn said:
The Flash or Superman or Martian Manhunter can easily strip the ball away from Juggs or Cannonball... just because stopping them maybe a problem... striping the ball for Fumbles and Fumble Recovery... so Juggs and Cannonball are useless IMO... Iron Man isnt fast enough to get the ball away before Bizarro gets to his ass either... its a wrap for Marvel Team
The force field around them procures objects as well I believe.  I also highly doubt that they are going to run with the ball out so it can be stripped.  Flash isnt on Defense
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By King_Saturn
@daak1212 said:
@King Saturn said:
@daak1212 said:
@King Saturn said:
The force field around them procures objects as well I believe.  I also highly doubt that they are going to run with the ball out so it can be stripped.  Flash isnt on Defense
well first of all they have to get the ball to the HB or FB anyways... and Iron Man is too slow to do that... Bizarro and Captain Marvel will kill them on the Blitz... so that is No Problem anyways... 
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By daak1212
@King Saturn said:
@daak1212 said:
@King Saturn said:
@daak1212 said:
@King Saturn said:
well first of all they have to get the ball to the HB or FB anyways... and Iron Man is too slow to do that... Bizarro and Captain Marvel will kill them on the Blitz... so that is No Problem anyways... 
The D line is no joke, The left side is already well protected and the right side has Hulk and Canonball can go wing (our highschool team only used are fullback position as an extra block because are coach has a tremendous hard on for are RB granted the Steelers talked to him and want him to either go to there weight room or Pitt university want him as star running back)  Bizzaro, really?  The NT for the Redskins is an allstar player but they wanna get rid of him you know why?  Because of attitude, Bizzaro has a few screws lose so he will be a wild card most of the time.  Marvel is the only real threat but Iron man has nano reflexes.  If all goes to hell then he runs or they could just line up in I formation to limit the amount of time ball is int he open which is not long at all
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By King_Saturn
@daak1212 said:

@King Saturn said:

@daak1212 said:
@King Saturn said:
@daak1212 said:
@King Saturn said:
The D line is no joke, The left side is already well protected and the right side has Hulk and Canonball can go wing (our highschool team only used are fullback position as an extra block because are coach has a tremendous hard on for are RB granted the Steelers talked to him and want him to either go to there weight room or Pitt university want him as star running back)  Bizzaro, really?  The NT for the Redskins is an allstar player but they wanna get rid of him you know why?  Because of attitude, Bizzaro has a few screws lose so he will be a wild card most of the time.  Marvel is the only real threat but Iron man has nano reflexes.  If all goes to hell then he runs or they could just line up in I formation to limit the amount of time ball is int he open which is not long at all
Hulk nor Cannonball are fast enough to contain Bizarro ( Superman level Physical Attributes )... he will be past them before either of them can react and already be on top of Iron Man for the sack... Captain Marvel is just back up... 
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By daak1212
@King Saturn said:
@daak1212 said:
@King Saturn said:
@daak1212 said:
@King Saturn said:
@daak1212 said:
@King Saturn said:
Hulk nor Cannonball are fast enough to contain Bizarro ( Superman level Physical Attributes )... he will be past them before either of them can react and already on top of Iron Man for the sack... Captain Marvel is just back up... 
I doubt that, the current formation that OP has them in is 4-3 which is for run defense.  If sack was presented that would leave one LB out making it 2 lb.  Wide outs are aware of these run plays and in fact can block.  Surfer can pancake bizzaro if need be, also defense wait until they see movement.  If Cap goes for a silent call then it can catch DC for surprise momentarily.  I also doubt that Lex would go to blitz constantly in the formation because if Tony moves out the way for Bizzaro I'm pretty sure that Juggs will catch on and hit him.  Im guessing this is classic Juggs so he can steal the momentum or seeing as this is a 4 quarter game by mid of third and 4th Juggs would have stole enough stamina for blitz's to be ridiculous.  If dual blitz is present then Tony will try his best to get to Crawler or Surfer, more than likely Surfer.  If Lex gets brazen and goes for crashing the house....well either Tony gets mauled or Marvel gains like a 1,000 yrds
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By King_Saturn
@daak1212 said:

@King Saturn said:

@daak1212 said:

@King Saturn said:
@daak1212 said:
@King Saturn said:
@daak1212 said:
@King Saturn said:
Hulk nor Cannonball are fast enough to contain Bizarro ( Superman level Physical Attributes )... he will be past them before either of them can react and already on top of Iron Man for the sack... Captain Marvel is just back up... 
I doubt that, the current formation that OP has them in is 4-3 which is for run defense.  If sack was presented that would leave one LB out making it 2 lb.  Wide outs are aware of these run plays and in fact can block.  Surfer can pancake bizzaro if need be, also defense wait until they see movement.  If Cap goes for a silent call then it can catch DC for surprise momentarily.  I also doubt that Lex would go to blitz constantly in the formation because if Tony moves out the way for Bizzaro I'm pretty sure that Juggs will catch on and hit him.  Im guessing this is classic Juggs so he can steal the momentum or seeing as this is a 4 quarter game by mid of third and 4th Juggs would have stole enough stamina for blitz's to be ridiculous.  If dual blitz is present then Tony will try his best to get to Crawler or Surfer, more than likely Surfer.  If Lex gets brazen and goes for crashing the house....well either Tony gets mauled or Marvel gains like a 1,000 yrds
 say what ? why the hell would Lex not use Bizarro to go in for the blitz ? you act like someone on Marvel's Offensive Line has the speed to even react to Bizarro... they dont have anyone who can... it will be sacks all day on the Marvel line... I could care less what the Formation is... if you have someone who can clearly get past anyone on the Marvel Offensive Squad... then crashing in on Tony should be an easy option... and Tony cant get out of the way of Bizarro... he is not fast enough to do so... 
Captain_Justice95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Bucketz
just because anyone can tackle anyone doesnt mean juggernaught isnt going down without a fight, and that goes for everyone. I just made the rule to be fair
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By daak1212
@King Saturn said:
@daak1212 said:

@King Saturn said:

@daak1212 said:

@King Saturn said:
@daak1212 said:
@King Saturn said:
@daak1212 said:
@King Saturn said:
 say what ? why the hell would Lex not use Bizarro to go in for the blitz ? you act like someone on Marvel's Offensive Line has the speed to even react to Bizarro... they dont have anyone who can... it will be sacks all day on the Marvel line... I could care less what the Formation is... if you have someone who can clearly get past anyone on the Marvel Offensive Squad... then crashing in on Tony should be an easy option... and Tony cant get out of the way of Bizarro... he is not fast enough to do so... 
Iron Man's reflexes can, it comes with Extremis and the new suit.  So is he blitzing or striping?  Im pretty sure the tuck rule will be applied to tony so if Bizarro gets it it's marvels ball.  You act like Tony isnt capable of reacting or taking a hit, if thats the case Im pretty sure we can just make Juggs QB.  Although not directly stated in the rules, the teams gotta have a second string.  
PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By PowerHerc

The centers for both teams are weak (particularly DC's).  DC wins, though.  Easily.
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#36  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@marvelrules2011 said:
@Captain_Justice95 said:
@marvelrules2011: care to explain
care to tell me why you have a colossus icon
Care to explain why your name is the exact opposite of another persons account? DCComicrules? HMPH?
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By daak1212
@PowerHerc said:

The centers for both teams are weak (particularly DC's).  DC wins, though.  Easily.
Marvels center is Fing She Hulk, why not Red Hulk?  I also call bias by OP.  Tony will clearly have his eye's on other things....
Tony may lose but he'll love being Q 
Tony may lose but he'll love being Q 
PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By PowerHerc

@daak1212
Great pooint!

How could anyone line up behind that and concentrate on anything other than Jen's big, beautiful butt?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By King_Saturn
@daak1212 said: 
Iron Man's reflexes can, it comes with Extremis and the new suit.  So is he blitzing or striping?  Im pretty sure the tuck rule will be applied to tony so if Bizarro gets it it's marvels ball.  You act like Tony isnt capable of reacting or taking a hit, if thats the case Im pretty sure we can just make Juggs QB.  Although not directly stated in the rules, the teams gotta have a second string.  
Aw Man Come On Son  ! Even with Extremis... Bizarro is still faster than Iron Man... you are stretching Iron Man's ability here... and there is no way Tony could take a full on blitz attack from Bizarro... someone with beyond Quadrillion Ton Strength blitzing in on an Armor that maxes out at about 200 tons or so... come on son... and on top of that... what about Doomsday ?  Doomsday also has Super Speed near Superman level meaning he could get off too on the Marvel's Offensive Line... and what is this crap about putting Juggernaut at QB ? you trying to change the OP rules to mix up some tricks for your squad ? Face It Homeboy... the way the team is made up officially... DC squashes that ass... cause they will crush Iron Man via Bizarro or possibly even Doomsday getting to his ass for he can get the Ball off... and then on Offense... Superman and Flash puts in the Work... 
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By daak1212
@King Saturn said:
@daak1212 said: 
Aw Man Come On Son  ! Even with Extremis... Bizarro is still faster than Iron Man... you are stretching Iron Man's ability here... and there is no way Tony could take a full on blitz attack from Bizarro... someone with beyond Quadrillion Ton Strength blitzing in on an Armor that maxes out at about 200 tons or so... come on son... and on top of that... what about Doomsday ?  Doomsday also has Super Speed near Superman level meaning he could get off too on the Marvel's Offensive Line... and what is this crap about putting Juggernaut at QB ? you trying to change the OP rules to mix up some tricks for your squad ? Face It Homeboy... the way the team is made up officially... DC squashes that ass... cause they will crush Iron Man via Bizarro or possibly even Doomsday getting to his ass for he can get the Ball off... and then on Offense... Superman and Flash puts in the Work... 
Ironmans armor in like the 80's or 90's lifted 11,000 tons.  Hulk can Handle Doomsday,  Your forgetting one other thing for Bizzaro.  Thor is the TE he dosent have to block DE.  A DE's job is to get to the QB and hit him, Cannon can take out the DE and Thor Blocks Bizzaro.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By King_Saturn
@daak1212 said:
@King Saturn said:
@daak1212 said: 
Ironmans armor in like the 80's or 90's lifted 11,000 tons.  Hulk can Handle Doomsday,  Your forgetting one other thing for Bizzaro.  Thor is the TE he dosent have to block DE.  A DE's job is to get to the QB and hit him, Cannon can take out the DE and Thor Blocks Bizzaro.
1. prove that Iron Man's armor can lift 11,000 tons... and after than... explain how 11,000 ton strength is equal to a minimum of 100,000,000,000,000,000 ton strength
2. Hulk can not handle Doomsday... because Doomsday is Faster... and technically he is stronger because he can hold off multiple Supermen at once
3. Thor is not fast enough to deal with Bizarro... Bizarro easily has the reaction time advantage over Thor... so yeah, fail again

you can keep trying to come up with crap... I will just keep shooting it down... 
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By daak1212
@King Saturn said:
@daak1212 said:
@King Saturn said:
@daak1212 said: 
1. prove that Iron Man's armor can lift 11,000 tons... and after than... explain how 11,000 ton strength is equal to a minimum of 100,000,000,000,000,000 ton strength
2. Hulk can not handle Doomsday... because Doomsday is Faster... and technically he is stronger because he can hold off multiple Supermen at once
3. Thor is not fast enough to deal with Bizarro... Bizarro easily has the reaction time advantage over Thor... so yeah, fail again

you can keep trying to come up with crap... I will just keep shooting it down... 
1. Give me moments  
No Caption Provided
2. Multiple Supermen?  names?  Oh great he took out Superman in an event that he was supposed to lose,  Im pretty sure DD isnt as strong as he once was
3.  Defense does'nt know snap count so Thor would have the reaction on him, Thor is extremly fast and has great reflexes.

You know you dont have to tell me to fail again Saturn, where debating about football.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By King_Saturn
@daak1212 said:
@King Saturn said:
@daak1212 said:
@King Saturn said:
@daak1212 said: 

1. Give me moments  
No Caption Provided
2. Multiple Supermen?  names?  Oh great he took out Superman in an event that he was supposed to lose,  Im pretty sure DD isnt as strong as he once was
3.  Defense does'nt know snap count so Thor would have the reaction on him, Thor is extremly fast and has great reflexes.

You know you dont have to tell me to fail again Saturn, where debating about football.
1. I dont see any 11,000 ton stat for that scan... and even if it was... its still not even a 1/10th of Bizarro's strength or Doomsday's strength or Captain Marvel's strength
2. yes Doomsday has held off Multiple Supermen before... and it took at least 5 or 6 of them to KO his ass... so his Strength Exceeds Hulk's... and if this was HP Doomsday... then it would easily be No Contest
3. Thor is Fast via his Hammer in terms of Traveling in Space or long distances on Earth... but Bizarro has the better reaction time... and even if they dont know the snap count... if Bizarro can react 3 or 4 times faster than Thor... how does it matter ? Bizarro will have time to react to the count and still be past Thor and on Iron Man's booty... as well as could be said for Doomsday

Well this is not just Football we are discussing... We are talking about the combination of Superhuman Fictional Beings playing a Sport that is usually played by Human Athletes... or Regular Folks Recreationally... because of this... we must go to the Physical Attributes of the characters and see weak spots on each side of the Teams... and Also, note that since these are Superhuman Beings playing a game that is usually played by Humans... the normal rules can change... the Fail does not come with your comprehension of Football itself... it comes with the idea that certain Fictional Character could hold up as well as you believe against the foe I believe would come through and crush him... I cant see Iron Man holding up when Bizarro gets to him... 
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By daak1212
@King Saturn said:
@daak1212 said:
@King Saturn said:
@daak1212 said:
@King Saturn said:
@daak1212 said: 

1. Give me moments  
No Caption Provided

1. I dont see any 11,000 ton stat for that scan... and even if it was... its still not even a 1/10th of Bizarro's strength or Doomsday's strength or Captain Marvel's strength
2. yes Doomsday has held off Multiple Supermen before... and it took at least 5 or 6 of them to KO his ass... so his Strength Exceeds Hulk's... and if this was HP Doomsday... then it would easily be No Contest
3. Thor is Fast via his Hammer in terms of Traveling in Space or long distances on Earth... but Bizarro has the better reaction time... and even if they dont know the snap count... if Bizarro can react 3 or 4 times faster than Thor... how does it matter ? Bizarro will have time to react to the count and still be past Thor and on Iron Man's booty... as well as could be said for Doomsday

Well this is not just Football we are discussing... We are talking about the combination of Superhuman Fictional Beings playing a Sport that is usually played by Human Athletes... or Regular Folks Recreationally... because of this... we must go to the Physical Attributes of the characters and see weak spots on each side of the Teams... and Also, note that since these are Superhuman Beings playing a game that is usually played by Humans... the normal rules can change... the Fail does not come with your comprehension of Football itself... it comes with the idea that certain Fictional Character could hold up as well as you believe against the foe I believe would come through and crush him... I cant see Iron Man holding up when Bizarro gets to him... 
1.  Jesus christ, just take my word for it.  I looked up a realistic reactor and it clocks over 1000 tons but as you see there is debris on the Reactor and seeing how its a comic reactor it's w/e they want.  Why does Ironmans strength even matter?  He's the Q. I am pretty sure he does have force fields and what not
2. Who?  How necessarily dose DD out weight the Hulk in strength?  Not being a smart ass I hoesntly dont know how, I get that he's tough but strength wise Im still not totally sure.  Did we ever see him do push ups or w/e?  Im pretty sure seeing how Prof X is on the team he can give Hulk a pep talk if you get my drift...an angry pep talk
3.Thor is fast with out his hammer as well, even with that being said speed blitz's are not a hundred percent there are many ocassions of failed attempts.  Hell if Bizzaro is smart he would spin or juke out of the way as opposed to bull charging Thor who had a head running start or if Bizzaro showed the Blitz then maybe he might have a chance.  Thor lifted a World snake, picked up Odins Sword, Took a hit that was supposed to destroy one/fifth of a universe and still lived amongst other things.  Superman moving one third of a world is also suspect.  3 people moved the planet but was the load equal?  Never said it was for all we know John was pulling 80% and Supes and Diana were moving only 10%.  That's Superman though not Bizzaro.  Icon is said to equal Superman in strength but do you have any proof of them actually saying "Oh my god your my black brother Icon" no we dont.  W/e I think I went on a tangent on power and not speed.  Do we have Bizzaro actually clocking in on times equal to Supes?

I never said Ironman was going to physically match Bizzaro, only in reaction time.  Also why cant Juggs steal Bizzaro's speed if he does get behind line?
Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#45  Edited By Deranged Midget

DC in a shutout.

firewrkninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#46  Edited By firewrkninja

so field goals are nonexistant right? cause mr terrific and daredevil are kinda........  i mean, the field is 1,000,000 yards long!

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By daak1212
@firewrkninja said:
so field goals are nonexistant right? cause mr terrific and dd are kinda........  i mean, the field is 1,000,000 yards long!
lol

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By King_Saturn
@daak1212 said:
@King Saturn said:
@daak1212 said:
@King Saturn said:
@daak1212 said:
@King Saturn said:
@daak1212 said: 

1. Give me moments  
No Caption Provided

1.  Jesus christ, just take my word for it.  I looked up a realistic reactor and it clocks over 1000 tons but as you see there is debris on the Reactor and seeing how its a comic reactor it's w/e they want.  Why does Ironmans strength even matter?  He's the Q. I am pretty sure he does have force fields and what not
2. Who?  How necessarily dose DD out weight the Hulk in strength?  Not being a smart ass I hoesntly dont know how, I get that he's tough but strength wise Im still not totally sure.  Did we ever see him do push ups or w/e?  Im pretty sure seeing how Prof X is on the team he can give Hulk a pep talk if you get my drift...an angry pep talk
3.Thor is fast with out his hammer as well, even with that being said speed blitz's are not a hundred percent there are many ocassions of failed attempts.  Hell if Bizzaro is smart he would spin or juke out of the way as opposed to bull charging Thor who had a head running start or if Bizzaro showed the Blitz then maybe he might have a chance.  Thor lifted a World snake, picked up Odins Sword, Took a hit that was supposed to destroy one/fifth of a universe and still lived amongst other things.  Superman moving one third of a world is also suspect.  3 people moved the planet but was the load equal?  Never said it was for all we know John was pulling 80% and Supes and Diana were moving only 10%.  That's Superman though not Bizzaro.  Icon is said to equal Superman in strength but do you have any proof of them actually saying "Oh my god your my black brother Icon" no we dont.  W/e I think I went on a tangent on power and not speed.  Do we have Bizzaro actually clocking in on times equal to Supes?

I never said Ironman was going to physically match Bizzaro, only in reaction time.  Also why cant Juggs steal Bizzaro's speed if he does get behind line?
1. Alright... I will. hell even if I gave you Iron Man having 200,000 ton strength... its still only a fraction of Bizarro's strength... Iron Man's strength matters in the sense of his Durability... if he can only lift a certain amount... to think that he could take several thousand times that force from an opponent would be sort of funny to say the least... Bizarro will get to him and let Iron Man have it...

2. Doomsday has handled multiple Superman before... that is what they were Supermen and Kryptonian like Characters... Hulk physically has had trouble with just one Superman like character... Doomsday has held up against two or three of them at a time... though he usually gets beat eventually... so I hold up Doomsday's strength in higher regard than I do Hulk's because of this... 

3. Thor is Fast without The Hammer... but its not really the Fast you would need in a situation like this... and even though Speed Blitz could Fail... because the target is not really too fast for Bizarro it should be pretty dead on here at least...  Thor has some decent strength feats... though they are of the Past... classic times... Superman and Bizarro are pretty much the same physically... obviously Bizarro does not have the wealth of feats Superman has... but that is because Bizarro is not a Main Character... does not have his own Ongoing Series... and is usually duped by Superman... but the physical attributes are still quite the same... as far as your estimate of how much load of the Earth each person pulled... remember the Earth weighs 6,600,000,000,000,000,000,000 tons... I gave a base strength of 100,000,000,000,000,000 tons for Bizarro... that is much a small fraction of what the Earth is... and that is easily within limits of Superman's strength... and can be attributed to Bizarro based on the physiology of these characters... even if the feats dont say as much... the same goes for Speed... the wealth of feats are not there for the same reasons I stated earlier... 

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By daak1212
@King Saturn said:
@daak1212 said:
@King Saturn said:
@daak1212 said:
@King Saturn said:
@daak1212 said:
@King Saturn said:
@daak1212 said: 

1. Give me moments  
No Caption Provided

1. Alright... I will. hell even if I gave you Iron Man having 200,000 ton strength... its still only a fraction of Bizarro's strength... Iron Man's strength matters in the sense of his Durability... if he can only lift a certain amount... to think that he could take several thousand times that force from an opponent would be sort of funny to say the least... Bizarro will get to him and let Iron Man have it...

2. Doomsday has handled multiple Superman before... that is what they were Supermen and Kryptonian like Characters... Hulk physically has had trouble with just one Superman like character... Doomsday has held up against two or three of them at a time... though he usually gets beat eventually... so I hold up Doomsday's strength in higher regard than I do Hulk's because of this... 

3. Thor is Fast without The Hammer... but its not really the Fast you would need in a situation like this... and even though Speed Blitz could Fail... because the target is not really too fast for Bizarro it should be pretty dead on here at least...  Thor has some decent strength feats... though they are of the Past... classic times... Superman and Bizarro are pretty much the same physically... obviously Bizarro does not have the wealth of feats Superman has... but that is because Bizarro is not a Main Character... does not have his own Ongoing Series... and is usually duped by Superman... but the physical attributes are still quite the same... as far as your estimate of how much load of the Earth each person pulled... remember the Earth weighs 6,600,000,000,000,000,000,000 tons... I gave a base strength of 100,000,000,000,000,000 tons for Bizarro... that is much a small fraction of what the Earth is... and that is easily within limits of Superman's strength... and can be attributed to Bizarro based on the physiology of these characters... even if the feats dont say as much... the same goes for Speed... the wealth of feats are not there for the same reasons I stated earlier... 

1.  That was I think mach 4 suit also, Bleeding edge has way more on it dont get me wrong.
2.  Thats a matter of toughness though not strength.  I have yet to see something that said DD was oh so tougher then Superman, but I know he can tank those characters.
3.  Hasnt Bizzaro already been served by Supermen level people?  Fine, as long as Tony pitches it to the opposite side of Bizzaro it should buy them enough time especially in an I-formation where there is no big motion.  Also didnt KK avoid a Kryptonian?  Im still not sold on Thor or Bizzaro.  Bizzaro on a normal play can guess which "Go" or "Hut" they are going to go on and seeing as he's D he can move as freely as he wants and show blitz on what he feels is the correct time to blitz.  It give's him momentum and close to the line to act.  Bizzaro cant really show blitz on a silent play, he can encroach at a wrong time but if he dosent then pretty he can play off line or go back to gain momentum again.  Bizzaro has to predict whats going to happen, run , pass, flea flicker, sneak etc etc.  What Im saying is that Bizzaro not only has to account for time he has to account for who is going on him.  The play could be when first "Go" is said She Hulk fumbles the ball to Juggernaught (Extremly tight t formation so pretty much Tony is sharing the Qb space with Cain) and Tony with Shoots Bizzaro.  Bizzaro would have to guess seeing as there is a line of people in front of him (Can he use X ray vision?).  Why cant Surfer just go Absolute speed and pancake all players?
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By King_Saturn
@daak1212 said:
@King Saturn said:
@daak1212 said:
@King Saturn said:
@daak1212 said:
@King Saturn said:
@daak1212 said:
@King Saturn said:
@daak1212 said: 

1. Give me moments  
No Caption Provided

1.  That was I think mach 4 suit also, Bleeding edge has way more on it dont get me wrong.
2.  Thats a matter of toughness though not strength.  I have yet to see something that said DD was oh so tougher then Superman, but I know he can tank those characters.
3.  Hasnt Bizzaro already been served by Supermen level people?  Fine, as long as Tony pitches it to the opposite side of Bizzaro it should buy them enough time especially in an I-formation where there is no big motion.  Also didnt KK avoid a Kryptonian?  Im still not sold on Thor or Bizzaro.  Bizzaro on a normal play can guess which "Go" or "Hut" they are going to go on and seeing as he's D he can move as freely as he wants and show blitz on what he feels is the correct time to blitz.  It give's him momentum and close to the line to act.  Bizzaro cant really show blitz on a silent play, he can encroach at a wrong time but if he dosent then pretty he can play off line or go back to gain momentum again.  Bizzaro has to predict whats going to happen, run , pass, flea flicker, sneak etc etc.  What Im saying is that Bizzaro not only has to account for time he has to account for who is going on him.  The play could be when first "Go" is said She Hulk fumbles the ball to Juggernaught (Extremly tight t formation so pretty much Tony is sharing the Qb space with Cain) and Tony with Shoots Bizzaro.  Bizzaro would have to guess seeing as there is a line of people in front of him (Can he use X ray vision?).  Why cant Surfer just go Absolute speed and pancake all players?
1. okay
2. Doomsday is very much tougher and stronger than Superman... you dont have to look further than The Reign of Doomsday to see that...
3. yeah... but that is because Bizarro is stupid in comparison to Superman... its not a matter of Bizarro not having the tools to defeat Superman as it is Competence... though Bizarro can understand many basic things... yeah, Karate Kid avoided Kryptonian... so has Batman... and others who normally would not have... Writers have powers like that over characters... its no different than Black Panther holding the Silver Surfer in a Armlock... of Batman kicking the crap out of Spawn in a crossover coming... a lot things happen for sheer entertainment instead of more literal interpretation of the characters... and who on the Marvel Offense really would give Bizarro or Doomsday trouble outside of the Surfer or maybe maybe Thor... I dont see anyone else... because Juggs and Cannonball are just too slow here... Bizarro should be able to get off anytime on this team... and we have not even accounted for the Green Lantern who is also on Defense... the GL could keep Surfer busy if need be as well... and the Surfer going absolute speed on a Football Field ? he would crush the Field itself moving at those speeds...