#1 Posted by mrtrevorguy (1198 posts) - - Show Bio

alright well this whole marvel/ Dc debate has gone on long enough, im sure both universes have a hero/villain who is the most powerful being... (not sure who that would be.. ) 
so post who you think the most powerful character is from each universe (and why) then decide who wins between the two of them (and why) 
no BFRs or anything like that  
the battle will take place in an empty universe were nothing can interfere with there it 

who wins?

#2 Posted by super_psycho (2792 posts) - - Show Bio

dc earth vs marvel earth = DC wins 
everyone from marvel vs everyone from DC = stalemate 

this has been done before 
mod might lock ur thread 

#3 Posted by ThePwnist (16 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvels most powerful im pretty sure is Thanos and Dc's most powerful is either superman or darkside.... 
But if anything THANOS!!!!

#4 Posted by mrtrevorguy (1198 posts) - - Show Bio
@super_psycho: theres alot of diffrance... theres no other threds like this
#5 Posted by Deadcool (6813 posts) - - Show Bio

Does the multiversal threats exist in DC?
#6 Posted by super_psycho (2792 posts) - - Show Bio
@mrtrevorguy said:
@super_psycho: theres alot of diffrance... theres no other threds like this
mods wont listen....if you use the search bar u ll see there are many Marvel vs DC threads
#7 Posted by mrtrevorguy (1198 posts) - - Show Bio
@Deadcool: anything that has ever been in either universe can be used in this battle 
theres no restrictions 
#8 Edited by The Myth (554 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel's greatest power is the One-Above-All a.k.a the in comic embodiment of the creators, I'm not sure if DC has an equivilant.
#9 Posted by mrtrevorguy (1198 posts) - - Show Bio
@super_psycho: true oh well, if they shut it down, they shut it down
#10 Posted by Deadcool (6813 posts) - - Show Bio
@mrtrevorguy

Does the multiversal threats have existed in DC?
#11 Posted by AssertingValor (5396 posts) - - Show Bio

been done,  both are omnipotent ...  so tie..............
#12 Posted by mrtrevorguy (1198 posts) - - Show Bio
@Deadcool: ? im not sure i understand the question
#13 Posted by Deadcool (6813 posts) - - Show Bio
@mrtrevorguy
I don't know if in DC has existed someone powerful enough to destroy all the DC multiverse, I don't know... 
Because I know that in Marvel such thing has existed...
#14 Posted by themiltman (5 posts) - - Show Bio
@ThePwnist:  you mean marvels most powerful is galactus and batman said that plastic man is the most powerfull
#15 Posted by ManofSteel (115 posts) - - Show Bio
@themiltman: Depends on the context Batman said that in. Also, Kirby initially intended Galactus to be equivalent to God, but he is significantly inferior to the true God (In the Marvel Multiverse), THE ONE ABOVE ALL. Some have argued the Presence is equal to TOAA, (THE ONE ABOVE ALL), but due to certain subliminal implications, one may be swayed to believe the Primal Monitor is the actual "God" of DC.
#16 Posted by mrtrevorguy (1198 posts) - - Show Bio
@ManofSteel: well then who would win out of the two of them?
#17 Posted by TheCerealKillz (10269 posts) - - Show Bio

*Sits behind the couch, with his nachos and popcorn, and an Ipod that plays Iron by Woodkid" 

TROLLS AGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

#18 Edited by ManofSteel (115 posts) - - Show Bio
@mrtrevorguy said:

@ManofSteel: well then who would win out of the two of them?

I believe the Primal Monitor. He observed the whole of the DC Universe, and considered it a germ. 
Also, half of his power (Anti-Monitor), was devouring the Presence and his Universe. (hypothesis).
#19 Edited by mrtrevorguy (1198 posts) - - Show Bio
@ManofSteel: would this information change anything?  

Powers

The One-Above-All is omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent. He is the most powerful being in the Marvel Multiverse. His powers are unlimited, incalculable and immeasurable.

The One-Above-All is also Omnipresent which means that there exists only one, and in all realities at once.  

im not trying to say The One above all is for sure going to win, but that info might prove useful
#20 Edited by ManofSteel (115 posts) - - Show Bio

No. If COIE Anti-Monitor was nigh-omnipotent, (And that was half of Primal-Monitor's power), That means the sum of Primal-Monitor's powers transcend Omnipotence. Completely irrational, but simultaneously logical.

#21 Posted by Superskrull86 (1831 posts) - - Show Bio

For Marvel I say either Ego or Beyonder(could be wrong), but I don't read enough DC so I'll say Eclipso.

#22 Posted by mrtrevorguy (1198 posts) - - Show Bio
@ManofSteel: true enough
#23 Posted by STR1 (40 posts) - - Show Bio
@mrtrevorguy said:

Powers

The One-Above-All is omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent. He is the most powerful being in the Marvel Multiverse. His powers are unlimited, incalculable and immeasurable.

The One-Above-All is also Omnipresent which means that there exists only one, and in all realities at once.  

im not trying to say The One above all is for sure going to win, but that info might prove useful

Sounds like Marvel copied the Christian God!
#24 Posted by Saren (25899 posts) - - Show Bio
@STR1 said:
@mrtrevorguy said:

Powers

Sounds like Marvel copied the Christian God!
Actually DC's Presence is closer to the Judeo-Christian God. 
#25 Posted by King_Namor (649 posts) - - Show Bio

*AHEM*
Squirrel Girl Solos :)

#26 Posted by jashro44 (22836 posts) - - Show Bio

Are there gods allowed in this fight? This may as well be the presence vs the one above all.

#27 Posted by mrtrevorguy (1198 posts) - - Show Bio
@jashro44: like i said before as long as it is in the marvel universe or dc universe.. it is allowed
#28 Posted by Primebonnick (2508 posts) - - Show Bio

well i wud say its already settled since the presence and the one above all are already pretty much top dogs. But if they are excluded

Marvel has Big G, Eternity, Infinity, Chaos King, Phoenix Force, Living Tribunal

DC Lucifer morningstar, Michael Demiurgos, Spectre, Thought Robot, The Source (complete), Great Evil Beast

#29 Posted by ADV_93 (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Surely this would be TOAA vs Presence?

#30 Posted by ComicStooge (13370 posts) - - Show Bio

@adv_93 said:

Surely this would be TOAA vs Presence?

Presence is shaped by the writer.

TOAA is the writer.

TOAA is more powerful.

#31 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel in cosmic scene

DC in earth tier mid heroes

#32 Posted by ShootingNova (18277 posts) - - Show Bio