User Lists: 0

Human torch warms em up a bit

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

except spiderman,this battles name should be Team Fire vs Team İce and my opinion is faster team wins

Avatar image for heraldofganthet
HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mxyzptlk_cv:

great explanation

Thank you, my 5th Dimensional friend.

Welcome to the 'Vine, by the way!

Mxyzptlk_CV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Ice Team wins handily.

Also, excellent summary of this fight Herald.

Jmarshmallow

DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#56  Edited By DeathandGrim

@heraldofganthet said:

@foreverevil:

Hmm. Let's see here... We've got a mid to high level Metahuman ice generator in Icicle, Killer Frost who's got superhuman durability at least on par with Spidey, who's also a thermal vampire over a huge enough area to warrant her being a Firestorm villain (think about that for a few minutes), Mister Freeze (who while dangerous, is the least the Marvel team would have to worry about), Captain Cold has the reaction time and powerbase to give the freaking Flash a miserable day, and Ice, who when angered taps into her powers as a demigoddess.

Here's how I see it going down: Mister Freeze takes down somebody (not sure who yet) before his containment suit is ripped open via optic blast/repulsor blast. The suit is durable, but I don't think it up to reflecting those kinds of beams durable. KF could either Omni-burst the entire area for hundreds of yards immobilizing the whole team except for the Torch and Iron Man. But just by the Torch being here, she'd be at insane levels of power due to her pulling all of his flames heat into herself, snuffing him out and probably rendering him unconscious in the process. Icicle, while not as outright powerful as Frost could still be a threat due to his oh so dirty fighting style, his willingness to kill and his go to tactic of launching thousands of foot long ice darts in every direction like automatic gunfire in addition to his standard ice blasts. Those things travel at high velocity, and could kill (or clip Spiderman while he's trying to dodge them ala Spidersense) everyone on that team except for Iron Man. Ice soloed the JLI Pre-Flashpoint when she got so angry the power she normally keeps under wraps was unleashed upon them. She was even able to harm Fire (who's powers are magical and unlike the Torch, is actually intangible when she "Flames On"). We still don't know the full extent of her upper abilities.

I say the DC team 6/10, since only Iron Man has enough durability to protect him from most of what would be thrown at them.

Yup. That's what I was about to say >.>

jk great analysis

Avatar image for heraldofganthet
HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By HeraldofGanthet
Avatar image for hulk_post_absolute_power
hulk_post_absolute_power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol I was drunk when I wrote the first post. Team dc 5/10 times marvel 3/5 times dual annihilation 2/10 times. Unless this battle takes place out of both universes all iron man has to do is survive 10 minutes and marvel wins. The ways dc wins have been pretty clearly stated so I'll skip those. Next torch and killer frost are nasty combination full capable of killing everyone including them selves. Thermal mechanics.

philkelly96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#59  Edited By philkelly96

Captain Cold can stop the kinetic energy of anything around him. The Flash fought him and he was able to even catch flash fist when he tried to punch him. He also has ice that is at absolute zero. He is too strong for the Marvel team.

Givemefreedom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dc Win.

Avatar image for iheartzombies92--defunct
IheartZombies92--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Both teams stand a chance, but it'll be a ridiculously hard battle either way

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Torch could solo, Tony could solo...

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#63  Edited By godzilla44

captain cold and killer frost are to much for marvel team

philkelly96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

@emequious_swerve: you do know Captain Cold doesn't have ice guns anymore. He is able to shoot ice from his hands. He also is able to minipulate kinetic energy. He wasn't as fast as the Flash but he was able to effect his kinecptic energy and slow him down. And if he can slow down Flash that he can actually catch his fists then Marvel doesn't stand a chance.