Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Nightflash

Red tornado Flash(wally west) Nightwing Captain Marvel Dr Fate

vs

Thor Silver Surfer Hawkeye Dr Strange Ghost Rider(johnny blaze)

Round 1

random encounter in central park

Round 2

1 week prep

fight takes place in the grand canyon

Note: All heroes are in their most powerfull version and its fight till K.O.

WHO WINS AND WHY???????

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By beatboks1

Too tough to call

Most powerful versions means

Both Strange and Fate can take on universe busters, dimensional gods with prep.

Elemental entity Red Tornado (snans the android body) could solo Satellite era JLA, the magic of Odin force Thor may be able to deal with.

Captain Marvel would be lord Marvel with power of Shazam, which since Shazam couldn't beat lady Blaze or Satannish should mean wont destroy GR

Wally west in the speed force v SS who is the power cosmic

Only thing certain BOTH Nightwing and Hawkeye are dead early.

MisterParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By MisterParker

By The Hoary Hosts Of Hoggoth, why did you have to add Johnny Blaze at his most powerful? You do know that means his powers in this situation are godlike, right? Still, though, if I am to believe 'most powerful version' includes ALL possible variations....

Red Tornado: Cyclone-force winds, able to come out of being hit by a missile unharmed, can at times become invisible to the human eye if he moves at a high enough velocity. Limited resistance to telepathic attacks of a biological basis.

Flash(Wally West): I'm not exactly sure if Wally's ever exhibited this ability, but in the current Flash series Barry Allen is able to speed up his thoughts to be as fast as his body can. If this is an accurate description then, without the mind restricting his body, his possible speed feats would be limitless. Again, I'm not sure if Wally can do this, but I assume if he can also tap into the Speed Force, I don't see why he wouldn't have this ability, especially at his most powerful. With it, Wally would really be a problem for ALL of the Marvel heroes, even with Silver Surfer and Thor who can fly at FTL speeds.

Nightwing: Yes, he's practically like Batman, albeit with a slightly different fighting style and sometimes modus operandi. Besides fighting Hawkeye, I don't really see how he could help in a fight against the Marvel bigwigs during the first round. The second round, however, would be a different case altogether since there's one week given as prep time. We all know pretty much anyone in the Bat Family can turn almost any situation around if given any prep time whatsoever.

Captain Marvel: Hoo boy, here we go. Limitless or nigh-limitless strength, vast intellect, healing factor of a god, speed rivalling that of the Flash, high resistance to magic, not mention he's virtually invulnerable and tireless. The only ones I see holding a candle to him are Ghost Rider(also godlike, remember?) and Thor(For me, Odin-Force-wielding Thor is the most powerful).

Dr. Fate: Mystic powers similar to that of Dr. Strange, only at his most powerful he was able to destroy an entire reality. Need I say more?

Man, I don't think I'll be talking about the Marvel team any time soon. Being a total Marvel geek and all, I'd probably go on and on about them, which would probably make me type at least twice as much.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By jeanroygrant

Stalemate

chriconz123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By chriconz123

Classic versions of Strange and Fate stalemates.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By termiteone4ever

The DC team wins due to flash and CPT marvel

crabtree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points