DC.

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By johnfrank120

Pre 52 superman has never beat Darkseid, they were Darkseid Avatars.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doom_phd said:

@kingant27:

Oh so you're one of those guys who don't know what he is talking about let me put some context in for you.

- superman only tanks the omega effect because the source deems him important to the universe.

- Darkseid that is known as jobbseid are either 1) Desaad his minion disguise as him or an Avatar of him with just a small fraction of his power.

When we saw the real Darkseid he was going to drag the multiverse with him.

Pre- Crisis is a bonafide Skyfather on Odin level.

nu52 has the antimonitor draining universes in order to get ready to fight him.

Surfer has been slap around by lesser beings all the time lol

- Darkseid once traveled to the source wall at the edge of the universe instantaneously.

- Darkseid created his own version of silver surfer with a mere thought so yeah surfer is sure a threat.

I can go on and on but the fact his silver surfer gets the back hand just like what Thanos did to him.

FYI Radion isn't something surfer can conjure and it doesn't kill him since DS is needed in the universe.

It appears you haven't read my post besides Surfer has no morals here.

In character i could see SS losing if he doesn't get serious and use his power.Surfer with no morals is a beast.

It doesn't matter if DS or Supes or anyone else is important.Thanos also claimed SS is important so you should never use that excuse again

Doom_Phd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Doom_Phd

@ghostrider2:

Yet you don't see the irony in your argument. With morals off DS omega effect won't be held back from the Source and Surfer gets obliterated

Lol at you thinking Surfer can hang with Skyfathers in any of his incarnations.

Surfer can be a beast all he wants he would get slap around by Thanos (whose not even a Skyfather FYI ) and gets erased by Odin.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By ghostrider2

@doom_phd: and who is this skyfather?Darkseid?LOL.

Doom_Phd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Doom_Phd

@ghostrider2:

You do know Darkseid is a Skyfather right? Clearly you have proof he isn't.

Okay I'll entertain it, let's see all those most famous pis feats of Darkseid lol

Oh I see you just like to lowball lol.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doom_phd: unless something changed in the past two months...dont make me laugh.Odin would obliterate him.Now that is a skyfather.

Doom_Phd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostrider2:

Didn't you read the OP, pre52 feats allowed included precrisis. That reading comprehension rotfl

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doom_phd: i know, it still doesn't change a thing unless you use soulfire.I hope you aren't saying he is on Odin level.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#60  Edited By nickthedevil

@fiendish said:

Orion and Darkseid are vulnerable to Radion which Silver Surfer can exploit.

I'm not terribly familiar with Classic Drax, does he have any notable speed feats?

No entirely. Daarkseid was shot with a radion bullet and it did nothing.

Orion has been shot, stabbed, even handcuffed with radion material which he then just broke free of like it was a normal handcuff. It has never once hampered him, until Final Crisis' death scene.

Either way, it's an element that it foreign to his universe, none of them should know about it, nor would he have a reason to think they hold a weakness like so.

Doom_Phd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostrider2:

Fun fact sice you obviously never read a New Gods comic. The 4th world beings (also known as new gods) were not affected by the crisis. Darkseid true self is still the same. What you are harping about is either Desaad or avatars of himself.

Fact is when we saw DS he was fine with dragging the whole multiverse with him. Not even Odin can boast that claim.

Lol

Kangconquers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#62  Edited By Kangconquers

@ghostrider2 said:

@kangconquers: no he won't.Surfer is a fraction of Galan, how is he supposed to drain him?It would be Galan who drain the surfer.And with Thanos...Surfer is atleast a threat or he should be based on his power.Planetary level matter manipulation and energy the blasts are easily planetary, ability to travel through time, summon black holes, telepathy, intangibility and more.The writers doesnt unleash him and they make him stall Thor, though he beat BRB while holding back.Like others said few writers know what to do with Surfer but what he did in the past will not be forgotten.And i didn't responded on other post, it wasnt yours but i will write here.It ain't fair to compare top dc feats vs silver surfer medium lvl feats or to bring up the mexican or Thing or even Hulk, SS was holding and still dealt with Hulk.Anyone should know those aren't on his level.

No Caption Provided

You are ignoring the fact that Thanos has utterly destroyed Silver Surfer every time they've fought. Surfer isn't anywhere near his league. All head to head and A>B>C showings of the two characters show Thanos as being able to not only handle the Surfer himself, but able to handle multiple similarly powered characters at once.

My computer isn't working, I will post all the scans later but a few examples of Surfer's inferiority:

- Silver Surfer #35, Thanos tanks a cosmic blast from Surfer and asks "if he's through."

- Cosmic Powers Mini-Series, Tyrant remarks that Thanos is more than the others after he takes out Terrax, Genis-Vell, Ganymede, and Jack of Hearts. Tyrant had also taken on all six heralds of Galactus in the past with ease. Thanos gave him a run for his money solo.

- Blood and Thunder mini-series: Thor with pseudo Warrior Madness one shots Silver Surfer and Drax, then takes Drax's power gem. Thanos faces an even more amped up version of Thor than Silver Surfer did, and stalemates him.

- Later in said mini-series, Odin one shots Silver Surfer and classic Drax. Thanos tanks several blasts from Odin, and goes toe to toe with him for 20 pages.

- Cosmic Powers Unlimited #1, 1997. A blood lusted Thanos blocks a cosmic blast from Silver Surfer and beats him to the brink of death with 7 punches.

- Thanos Imperative- Lord Mar-Vell one shots the Silver Surfer, Quasar, and Nova Prime. A few pages later Thanos dominates the same being that three top heralds were one shotted by.

- Thanos The Infinity Revelation- Adam Warlock, who is roughly anecdotal to Thanos, one shots the Silver Surfer.

Superman Prime has even better feats than Thanos, killing 230 Green Lanterns, and delivering a killing shot to depowered Anit-Monitor. Even no-name canon fodder Green Lanterns are mid-herald characters by the way.

So what has Silver Surfer ever done to prove he's a Transcendent level? Because from where I'm standing, he's been clearly written below true Trans tier characters, such as Thanos, Recent Adam Warlock, Lord Marvell, Well of Life Morg (who also stomped Silver Surfer), Immortus (who the Annihilators had to beg for mercy to escape his realm), Depowered Tyrant, Amped Thor etc.

Every time Surfer encounters a trans, skyfather or upper tier cosmic character, he takes a face dive. He is no more of a threat to Thanos than Iron Man is to the Silver Surfer.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By ghostrider2

@kangconquers: thanks i know how you see Surfer now.Surfer also tanked planet level blasts so yeah...

@killemall you know Thanos better than anyone and probably have more on Surfer than me.How do you see a morals off Silver Surfer vs Thanos now?

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kangconquers: @ghostrider2: while I agree that Thanos, Adam Warlock are clear Surfer superiors, the same can't be said for SBP..

1- while beating 200 GL is impressive non of then tried to drain Emo boy, a feat Surfer can easily do for a win

2- SBP is clearly stronger but that doesn't help him beat an intangible a Surfer who can phase his brains out

3- SBP has no TP defensive feats, in fact iirc MMH was able to read his mind planets away, guess who has comparable TP powers ( Norrin) mind rape ftw

4- can SBP teleport if Surfer or Thanos bfrs him to another dimension

5 - does SBP have any transmutation resistance feats at planetary level

Superboy is a powerhouse but thinking if he goes against Surfer it's going to be a brawl every time is wrong, he loses in every other fight.

A great example is Wally vs Superman, we know who is stronger but so what? Strength doesn't win against versatility. Surfer stomps Emo boy

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thanosii: never said otherwise but i don't agree with Thanos stomping/curb/etc a morals off Silver Surfer.

gav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thanosii: never said otherwise but i don't agree with Thanos stomping/curb/etc a morals off Silver Surfer.

Thanos has clowned Surfer every time they've met. It's pretty clear Thanos is above SS.

Kangconquers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Silver Surfer surviving a planetary level explosion is small beans amongst above herald tier characters. Thanos has tanked blasts from a galaxy busting Odin, and survived a blast from Galactus so powerful that it made the fed Galactus hungry again.

Galactus >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Odin >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Thanos>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Silver Surfer> Other herald tiers. He's way closer to Superman and Thor, and can actually lose to characters on that level, and has on the past. Surfer on the other hand, can never beat Thanos. Not once in one hundred times.

Avatar image for thesacredonewithin
TheSacredOneWithin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

layout messed up bad.

-Thanos solos

FiendishMind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By FiendishMind

@nickthedevil said:

@fiendish said:

I'm not terribly familiar with Classic Drax, does he have any notable speed feats?

Orion has been shot, stabbed, even handcuffed with radion material which he then just broke free of like it was a normal handcuff. It has never once hampered him, until Final Crisis' death scene.

Either way, it's an element that it foreign to his universe, none of them should know about it, nor would he have a reason to think they hold a weakness like so.

Darkseid was mortally wounded by the Radion bullet. He was dying.

No Caption Provided

Indeed Orion has shown impressive resiliency against Radion but he's still ultimately vulnerable to it.

Silver Surfer's cosmic awareness can specifically allow him to discern his opponent's weaknesses.

No Caption Provided

When the Surfer threatened to use Gladiator's weakness against him, he knew that it was specifically tuned radiation and since he was threatening him it's obviously implied that the Surfer could produce this "specifically tuned radiation" if he wanted to. This suggests that when his cosmic awareness allows him to sense an opponent's weakness it also provides him with the knowledge of how to exploit it i.e. the specific type of radiation Gladiator is vulnerable to and how to produce it. Considering the scope of Silver Surfer's energy and matter manipulation abilities as well as his power output, he should easily be able to produce Radion beams/blasts of extreme intensity, likely far greater than that of the Radion blasters and bombs typically seen.

Avatar image for just_passing_by
just_passing_by

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morals off..?
SS and Space Jesus has got this..
seriously, I actually find it irritating how SS is such a jobber like 90% of the time..

on a side note.. can any of the DC team Matter Manip..? or are immune..? coz if not then SJ's got this Soul Gem or not..

Kangconquers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Kangconquers

Morals off..?

SS and Space Jesus has got this..

seriously, I actually find it irritating how SS is such a jobber like 90% of the time..

on a side note.. can any of the DC team Matter Manip..? or are immune..? coz if not then SJ's got this Soul Gem or not..

Darkseid and H'el are matter manipulators. Darkseid is also immune to matter manipulation, as is Orion.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1.

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

mavel

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Iragexcudder

I really don't know. I'd lean towards DC

Avatar image for just_passing_by
just_passing_by

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kangconquers: thanks for the clarification dude, but I still think SS and Space Jesus has got this.. well that's if SS isn't jobbing here..

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doom_phd said:

@kingant27:

FYI Radion isn't something surfer can conjure and it doesn't kill him since DS is needed in the universe.

lol

monarch2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By monarch2016

dc team should win this easy and that is because superboy prime,who because his most constant feats,should solo the team just by himself.superboy prime has fought 10 times agains fighters far greater in number and power than the marvel team and they never manage to beat him but just bfr him.the only time sb prime was defeat was in the teen titan's last book before new 52 and that was pis but every character has his weak moments

in the sinestro corps war,just right before the guardian BFR him, superboy prime was beating up at the same time superman,power girl,supergirl,allan scott,kilowog,3 guardians of the universe and many more green lanterns and prime was toying with them even though minutes before that he just fought all dc heroes,ION,surving a galaxy busting blast,beating up anti monitor and many more

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos solos. Easily. In the first few seconds.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By nickthedevil

@fiendish said:

@nickthedevil said:

@fiendish said:

Darkseid was mortally wounded by the Radion bullet. He was dying.

No Caption Provided

Indeed Orion has shown impressive resiliency against Radion but he's still ultimately vulnerable to it.

Silver Surfer's cosmic awareness can specifically allow him to discern his opponent's weaknesses.

No Caption Provided

When the Surfer threatened to use Gladiator's weakness against him, he knew that it was specifically tuned radiation and since he was threatening him it's obviously implied that the Surfer could produce this "specifically tuned radiation" if he wanted to. This suggests that when his cosmic awareness allows him to sense an opponent's weakness it also provides him with the knowledge of how to exploit it i.e. the specific type of radiation Gladiator is vulnerable to and how to produce it. Considering the scope of Silver Surfer's energy and matter manipulation abilities as well as his power output, he should easily be able to produce Radion beams/blasts of extreme intensity, likely far greater than that of the Radion blasters and bombs typically seen.

Heh, that one reference to fatally wounding Darkseid? Yet in Final Crisis it was nothing to him, He walked around just fine, sat around his throne just fine, still made quite a rallying speech, and much later still threatened Superman when they were face-to-face. That little narrative is just propping bats up quite a bit, since it was the combined effort of thousands of Omega Beams + the Black Racer to kill him.

Have you any scans that show Surfer can find out about elements foreign to HIS cosmic boundaries? Pretty sure it's not omniscience.

TopTierGoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team 2

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By termiteone4ever

Team 2 . for sure

Darkseid Way more powerful and greater than Thanos . Especially this new 52 version . More feats to come After this Anti mon vs darkseid .

Surfer is not in the league of HEl or Prime .

IMO Darkseid or Hel should be more then enough adding prime and the others just make it easier

FiendishMind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By FiendishMind

Heh, that one reference to fatally wounding Darkseid? Yet in Final Crisis it was nothing to him, He walked around just fine, sat around his throne just fine, still made quite a rallying speech, and much later still threatened Superman when they were face-to-face. That little narrative is just propping bats up quite a bit, since it was the combined effort of thousands of Omega Beams + the Black Racer to kill him.

Have you any scans that show Surfer can find out about elements foreign to HIS cosmic boundaries? Pretty sure it's not omniscience.

We also have Superman's comment.

No Caption Provided

What do you mean "HIS" cosmic boundaries? Where are people getting the idea that Silver Surfers cosmic awareness only works in his native universe? His cosmic awareness worked just fine in the DC universe in Green Lantern/Silver Surfer. During his brief fight with Kyle Rayner he was able to discern the capabilities of Kyle's power ring, including its ability to drain, something Kyle didn't even know.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fiendish said:
@nickthedevil said:

We also have Superman's comment.

No Caption Provided

What do you mean "HIS" cosmic boundaries? Where are people getting the idea that Silver Surfers cosmic awareness only works in his native universe? His cosmic awareness worked just fine in the DC universe in Green Lantern/Silver Surfer. During his brief fight with Kyle Rayner he was able to discern the capabilities of Kyle's power ring, including its ability to drain, something Kyle didn't even know.

Meh, mortally wounded still have a chance at surviving. Fact is, he didn't die, and it's not like he was any weaker by it. He still shot hundreds of Omega Beams.

I have that crossover issue, as cool as it was, it's not canon.

FiendishMind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By FiendishMind
@nickthedevil said:

Meh, mortally wounded still have a chance at surviving. Fact is, he didn't die, and it's not like he was any weaker by it. He still shot hundreds of Omega Beams.

I have that crossover issue, as cool as it was, it's not canon.

The Radion bullet didn't immediately kill Orion either, he was still alive and moving around after Turpin found him. The bullet didn't seem to be meant to incapacitate or kill quickly, only to ensure death eventually. It seemed to be just a relatively small amount of Radion encapsulated in a clear bullet after all.

Actually many would argue Green Lantern/Silver Surfer iscanon because events from it were referenced in canon material (Parallax: Emerald Night)

No Caption Provided

More importantly where are you getting the specific idea that Silver Surfer's cosmic awareness only works in his universe? I've never seen any statement or showing that alludes to this kind of limitation.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone else?

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC

mrb1p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By mrb1p

@serrure: This is classic Drax, he stands head to head with SS

Evoljeanyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stomp for marvel team

Evoljeanyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Warlock and Thanos could duo that team honest. Those guys never lose to heralds. Warlock recently one shot Surfer. Took a close range energy blast from Thanos like a snack. And powered up from it. Classic Dracula and Surfer make this Stomp. I am not big on surfer like most...but he would give Darkseid hell. I see this as a clear marvel victory. Thanos is a monster.