Marvel vs. DC (Gender Edition)

mgrman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By mgrman5

Wonder Woman, Gamora, Moondragon, Invisible Woman, Jean Grey ( no use of the Phoenix), Maxima, Storm, Ms. Marvel  

VS. 

Superman, Batman, Flash (Barry Allen), Green Lantern (Guy Gardner), Martian Manhunter, Iron Man (new armor), WW Hulk 

Wonder Woman has had enough with all the males getting all the credit and showtime in the super hero community and with the inspiration from Beyonce new song "Run the World" she has decided to challenge and defeat her male cohorts, she has gathered strong independent women from across worlds and universes. The fight is in Metropolis, she has gathered her team and they have 35 min of preparation and strategizing. When Wonder Woman and her team arrive in Metropolis they seek out the male team to defeat them with force. The teams competing will fight with morals but they will not stand down giving it their all unti last one standing from either group wins, by K.O or incapacitation.

doomsummers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By doomsummers

tie, it seems too balanced.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By cattlebattle

The men without question

Jerry Seinfeld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 12

#4  Edited By Jerry Seinfeld

Do the men know of the attack Wonder Woman is planning? Can they prepare?
jaywray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By jaywray

Moondragon mind rapes them all. 
And yes im sure someones gona shout MM COULD TAKE HER, this has been discussed many times and more often than not moondragon wins, especially with the help of jean grey. 

And unless Flash speed blitz her.

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#6  Edited By PowerHerc

The men win in a kindest and most gentlemanly way possible so the ladies feelings won't be to hurt.

tim2081

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By tim2081

The women win because they have 3 powerful telepaths vs just Martian for the men. The only woman that can't fly is Gamora, whereas Batman, Flash, and Hulk can't fly. But I think WWH will be the toughest to put down though, and it may end in a stalemate.

Jerry Seinfeld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Jerry Seinfeld

Two telepaths vs one sounds hard to counteract. 
cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By cattlebattle
@jaywray said:
Moondragon mind rapes them all. And yes im sure someones gona shout MM COULD TAKE HER, this has been discussed many times and more often than not moondragon wins, especially with the help of jean grey.  And unless Flash speed blitz her.
some of the men have TP immunity, so that doesn't happen.....maybe just to Bats
Jerry Seinfeld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Jerry Seinfeld

Batman getting mind raped right away. That sucks his mind is his greatest stregnth.  I'm still not sure on who would win.
jaywray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By jaywray
@cattlebattle:  Superman, Batman, Flash (Barry Allen), Green Lantern (Guy Gardner), Martian Manhunter, Iron Man (new armor), WW Hulk  

Out of those guys the only one whos stopping moondragon is maybe MM and WW hulk, supes, bat, flash, iron man and GL have no chance against a telepath of her class.
Jerry Seinfeld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Jerry Seinfeld

I think I have decided after researching all the character's pages and I've decided on the females team.
cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By cattlebattle
@jaywray said:
@cattlebattle:  Superman, Batman, Flash (Barry Allen), Green Lantern (Guy Gardner), Martian Manhunter, Iron Man (new armor), WW Hulk   Out of those guys the only one whos stopping moondragon is maybe MM and WW hulk, supes, bat, flash, iron man and GL have no chance against a telepath of her class.
Superman and all the Lanterns have high levels of immunity, Flash moves and thinks too fast, they have resisted more powerful beings than her, Iron Mans armor pretty much classifies him as a robot now....it's really a toss up
jaywray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By jaywray
@cattlebattle: I haven't seen any of the Lanters display any feats of resistance, and only very little from superman. 
MM was fighting Barry and Hal at the same time, rather than engaging them both, he made Barry thinking Hal was actually him, and Barry proceeded to pummel Hal, and for a good time until Hal snapped him out of it.  
And from the many debates ive seen, moondragon is a better telepath than MM.... so yeah... 
But i dono about superman, any feats or scans?
ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ssejllenrad
@jaywray: Maxwell Lord can easily probe Supes' mind. I doubt he's a stronger psychic than Moondragon.
cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By cattlebattle
@jaywray: Hal has shown great levels of resistance but this is Guy so I don't know, so has Flash, that battle with Manhunter could have been plot related, this is why I hate battles with too many characters, they are all so inconsistent, For example Moondragon was never as powerful as she is now of days, Grodd is considered to be uber powerful and most these characters have resisted him before....but once again....plot related
jaywray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By jaywray
@cattlebattle: Well if flash has show great levels of resistance and MM did that, and Guy has not, I think its safe to say Moondragon takes them. 
@ssejllenrad said:
@jaywray: Maxwell Lord can easily probe Supes' mind. I doubt he's a stronger psychic than Moondragon.
^ this also helps to know, especially since its Moondragon AND Jean Grey. 
MD has shown the ability to get in galactus's head, i dont see anyway supes or guy is gona stop her.  
So this is WW hulk and MM (maybe) taking on the girls. In my opinion that is ofcourse.
Scarbearer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Scarbearer

Just to play Devil's advocate (and who knows, I might be completely wrong) but wasn't Moondragon only a 'Cosmic' class TP when she had the Mind Gem?  Without isn't her TP right around the level of Xavier? Still freakin' powerful mind you, but not galaxy spanning.

jaywray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By jaywray
@scarbearer: You know who thanos summons when he needs telepathy help? Moondragon, you know why? Becuase MoonDragon is basicly a cosmic physic. 
most telepaths, cannot read Thor's mind. (including Xavier)  But Moondragon was able mentally ENSLAVE Thor, forcing him to be her lover 
pierced the psionic shields of galactus to enable communication, without apparent effort (whereas Xavier and magneto together could not) 
Both of which were done with no mind gem 
Feats enough?
EpitomeofCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By EpitomeofCool

leaning towards girls w/ all the telepaths....

mgrman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By mgrman5
@Jerry Seinfeld
No the men do not know of the attack. So they do not get to prepare. Thanks guy for all your insightful postage. I think with the help of Moondragon, Jean, and don't forget Maxima the Martian Manhunter will have his hands full, although he could get help from Flash or Guy since I Know that the GL ring blocks TP even if it is Guy wearing it. I think Batman would have a tough time sparing with Gamora if Wonder Woman decides to go that route have her great martial artist distract the best one she knows. Wonder Women could also have Storm provide cover through a thick fog to distract the men, but considering who is on the guys team it probably wouldn't do anything to Superman, Iron Man, Flash, WW Hulk, or Batman since they have the tech or powers to either blow away the fog or see right through it. And to avoid any speed blitzing from Flash, MM, or Superman Invisible Woman with the help of Jean could produce a FF around the specific target long enough for Moondragon and Maxima to do her whammy.
TheBatman586

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By TheBatman586

Just like with every other fight, Flash is too fast...

TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By TheGoldenOne
Men.
mgrman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By mgrman5

I think the ladies have it with the 3 telepahts to take down MM, Batman, and perhaps Hulk. With the Flash it is going to be tricky to take him down but with the preparations and women involved in the fight they will find a slip up in Flash's tactics, I mean Flash does not always win because of his speed, I mean he does have Rouge's that have defeated him in someway so he is not all unbeatable, and everyone has a weakness or exploit that I believe this team can take advantage of.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By czarny_samael666

LAdies can win it only thanks to prep and TP.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#26  Edited By Killemall

girls win, all they have to do is flash their boobs and they'll have all the superhero drolling =) enough distraction to win the fight.. 

just kidding.. strength wise team 2, too many heavy hitters =) 

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#27  Edited By beatboks1

women have the advantage here. Three very powerful TPers (Moondragon, Jean and Maxima)

@cattlebattle said:

some of the men have TP immunity, so that doesn't happen.....maybe just to Bats
None of the men have "immunity". Flash can "move his mind at a faster rate for protection which requires prep
GL's can shield themselves but they also need to be ready (the shields aren't just there if they were than Hector Hammond wouldn't have been teh threat he was to Hal for so many years, neither would king shark)
Similarly Superman requires prep and meditation for resistance (not immunity)

Invisible Woman could simply put a shield around all the men (trapping them) until the the TPers broke them. Even in a full on physical battle Maxima has physically fought Superman to a standstill several times without her mental or energy manipulation abilities.
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By daak1212
@scarbearer said:
Just to play Devil's advocate (and who knows, I might be completely wrong) but wasn't Moondragon only a 'Cosmic' class TP when she had the Mind Gem?  Without isn't her TP right around the level of Xavier? Still freakin' powerful mind you, but not galaxy spanning.
No I think she is cosmic class with out it.  Thanos combined her tp with his and mind raped Galactus.