Marvel Vs. DC Comics Vs. Star Wars/Trek/Gate Vs. Middle-Earth

Spock69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Spock69

*In-Universe for movies and comics of each team (partially parellel though in order for all the ends to meet).

* Each team gets 24 hours and an extra week to prepare for the upcoming battle.

* There are five consecutive battles:

- The first one is in Los Angeles- since that's where most of the second team is located;

- the second battle is in New York City-Gotham;

- the third battle is where one of the "divisons" of each team battles another team's division and so on (Ex: Only the Strike team, Gotham City, Rebel Alliance & Middle-Earth Villains duke it out);

- the fourth battle is another division vs. division

and

- the fifth/final battle is concerned about fighting either all in outer space or on another planet (for instance, the Justice League, Middle-Earth crowd, Avengers/X-Men and Starfleet all duel over a planet in the STAR WARS universe).

I know this might be memory overload for some but I decided to truly be creative. I had two teams against four because I figured with the super powers and heroes, it would already be a bit too easy to predict so that's why I added these extra badasses. The choice is your's so take it if you wish::

X-MEN and THE AVENGERS/S.H.I.E.L.D.: Members include: Iron Man/Tony Stark, Frank "The Punisher" Castle, Nick Fury, Professor X, Wolverine/Logan, Storm, Jean Grey, Capt. America, Bumpy Rhodes, Thor, Magneto, Spider-Man, Mystique, Juggernaut, Nightcrawler, Cyclops and Hulk.

THE STRIKE TEAM (From TV's "The Shield"):Unrelated I know but I decided to provide real-world badasses for both superhero teams to be fair)); Members include: Vic Mackey, Shane, Lem, Ronnie, Officer Danny, Officer Julien, Claudette and Director Aceveda.

NCIS and DELTA FORCE (From TV's "NCIS" and "The Unit"): Members include: Special Agent Gibbs, Sam Hanna, Jonas Blane, Charles Grey, Hector Williams, Colonel Ryan, Bob Brown, Mack Gerhardt, Ziva David, Leon Vance, Dr. Mallard and Agent DiNozzo.

VS.

JUSTICE LEAGUE and GOTHAM CITY: Members include: Superman, Green Lantern, V (V For Vendetta), Commissioner Gordon, Bruce Wayne/Batman, The Joker, Two-Face, Robin, Bat-Girl, Green Arrow, Wonder Woman, The Flash, Lex Luthor, Shayera Hol, Captain Atom, Aquaman, Scarecrow and Catwoman.

THE EXPENDABLES UNIT: Members include: Barney Ross, Yin Yang, Christmas, Toll Road, Booker, Church, Gunner, Caesar, Trench, Bill the Kid, Maggie & Tool.

COUNTER TERRORIST UNIT/FBI (From TV's "24"): Members include: Jack Bauer, Tony Almeida, Curtis Manning, Michelle Dessler, Bill Buchanan, Chloe O'Brian, Renee Walker, Nina Myers, Larry Moss, Milo Pressman, George Mason and Chase Edmunds.

VS.

STARFLEET ("Star Trek" Films/Movies):Since this is parellel, many characters from all universes are present here: Capt. Picard, Spock, Capt. Kirk, Capt. Archer, Capt. Janeaway, Uhura, Sulu, Capt. Sisko, Lt. Commander Worf, Lt. Commander Data, Riker, Troi, Dr. Bashir, Bones, Chekov, Scotty, Lt. O'Brien, Barclay, Seven of Nine, Commander Kira, Chockatay, Malcolm Reed and T'Pol.

REBEL ALLIANCE/JEDI TEMPLE (Star Wars):Ditto on parallel universe- Members include: Luke Skywalker, Leia, Han Solo, Chewbacca, C-3PO, R2-D2, Admiral Ackbar, Wedge Antilles, Lando Calrissian, Mace Windu, Yoda, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Wicket the Ewok, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Kyle Katarn, Naboo armies, Jar-Jar Binks, Rebel troops, etc.

SEPARATISTS/GALACTIC EMPIRE (Star Wars):Ditto - Members include: Emperor Palpatine, Darth Vader, General Grevious, Grand Moff Tarkin, Grand Admiral Thrawn, Stormtroopers, Jango Fett, Count Dooku, General Veers, IG-88, Durge, Ajass Ventress, Nute Gunray, Pogo the Lesser, Geonosian armies, Battle Droid armies and Boba Fett.

STARGATE SG-1: Members are: Colonel Jack O'Neill, Major Samantha Carter, Teal'c, Daniel Jackson, Major General Hank Landry, Vala Mal Doran, Lt. Cameron Mitchell, Sgt. Siler, Master Bra'tac, Major Charles Kawalsky & Major Paul Davis.

VS.

MIDDLE-EARTH FELLOWSHIP: Gandalf the White, Strider/Aragorn, Legolas, Bilbo, Frodo, Samwise, Boromir, King Theoden, Faramir, Eowyn, Rohan armies, Ent armies, Minas Tirith Armies, etc.

EVIL OF MIDDLE-EARTH: Saruman the White, Wormtongue, The Witch King, Balrog, Gollum, Lurtz, Sauron, Morgoth, Troll armies, Uruk-Hai armies, Orc armies, Goblin armies, Ringwraiths, Smaug the Dragon, etc.

You pick the fight and decide who wins. If anything's not clear, let me know.

DREDDfull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

it becomes a plot device build off between Star Trek and Star Gate...basically Tony Star gizmo vs Lex Luthor gizmo...someone who knows the shows might tell you the feats, I'm not sure but I think Star Trek beats SG1/Atlantis/SG-Universe

http://31.media.tumblr.com/ed8d76b97ff1c4d8d0ceb6323d14fc1b/tumblr_na479wsJvG1s5i7eio4_250.gif

Star Trek you basically have years of feats tv, comicbooks, movies, animated...all kinds of feats from Scottie, Geordi La Forge, Reginald Barclay ...TNG were probably the 'smartest' child prodigy, a Doctor who once headed Starfleet Medical..O'Brien went on to star in DS9 while I think appeared in Voyager, old Scotty could build off anything with just a paper clip, duct tape, chewing gum and a screw driver and reverse reality changing the space time continuum

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nobody cares about this thread.