#1 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio
Marvel Team: Gladiator, Thor, Nova, Sentry, , Ms. Marvel and Onslaught
Vs
DC Team: Superman, Black Adam, Wonder Woman, Martianman Hunter, Super boy prime, Hal Jordon, Apollo 
Okay some points to make first off
takes place on earth but can move to space.
  1. Gladiator has Full Confidence
  2. Classic Thor but has the belt of Strength on
  3. Nova full power
  4. Black Adam full power
  5. Super boy prime full power
  Let the battle begin!
#2 Posted by Trauma (5889 posts) - - Show Bio

team 1

#3 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio
Trauma said:
"team 1"
I need more than that
#4 Posted by Trauma (5889 posts) - - Show Bio

well onslaght could do heavy damage with mind attacks and his strength. Thor is even stronger with the belt of strength and could take out some of the heavy hitters. Then you have ms marvel who would just destroy haha. Gladiator and sentry are a big promblem too.

#5 Posted by King Saturn (225130 posts) - - Show Bio
Phoenix and Onslaught will give the DC Team all kinds of hell... both Phoenix and Onslaught have massive power that no one on the DC Team can handle
#6 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Phoenix and Onslaught will give the DC Team all kinds of hell... both Phoenix and Onslaught have massive power that no one on the DC Team can handle"
Well thats why I gave them Apollo his power level is on par with Mr. Majestic so he is really powerful so don't count them out, but I know what your saying.
#7 Posted by King Saturn (225130 posts) - - Show Bio
SeanAKAMisery said:
"King Saturn said:
"Phoenix and Onslaught will give the DC Team all kinds of hell... both Phoenix and Onslaught have massive power that no one on the DC Team can handle"
Well thats why I gave them Apollo his power level is on par with Mr. Majestic so he is really powerful so don't count them out, but I know what your saying.
"
Apollo isnt as strong as Mr. Majestic... in fact I dont think Apollo is as strong as Superman
#8 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"SeanAKAMisery said:
"King Saturn said:
"Phoenix and Onslaught will give the DC Team all kinds of hell... both Phoenix and Onslaught have massive power that no one on the DC Team can handle"
Well thats why I gave them Apollo his power level is on par with Mr. Majestic so he is really powerful so don't count them out, but I know what your saying.
"
Apollo isnt as strong as Mr. Majestic... in fact I dont think Apollo is as strong as Superman"
Well what I just read said he was close to Mr Ms level not on it my mistake, but is stronger than supes I think cuz he has more powers and is just as strong.
#9 Posted by King Saturn (225130 posts) - - Show Bio
SeanAKAMisery said:
"King Saturn said:
"SeanAKAMisery said:
"King Saturn said:
"Phoenix and Onslaught will give the DC Team all kinds of hell... both Phoenix and Onslaught have massive power that no one on the DC Team can handle"
Well thats why I gave them Apollo his power level is on par with Mr. Majestic so he is really powerful so don't count them out, but I know what your saying.
"
Apollo isnt as strong as Mr. Majestic... in fact I dont think Apollo is as strong as Superman"
Well what I just read said he was close to Mr Ms level not on it my mistake, but is stronger than supes I think cuz he has more powers and is just as strong.
"
Maybe. But Apollo was getting slapped around by Martian Manhunter in the Dreamwar comics
#10 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"SeanAKAMisery said:
"King Saturn said:
"SeanAKAMisery said:
"King Saturn said:
"Phoenix and Onslaught will give the DC Team all kinds of hell... both Phoenix and Onslaught have massive power that no one on the DC Team can handle"
Well thats why I gave them Apollo his power level is on par with Mr. Majestic so he is really powerful so don't count them out, but I know what your saying.
"
Apollo isnt as strong as Mr. Majestic... in fact I dont think Apollo is as strong as Superman"
Well what I just read said he was close to Mr Ms level not on it my mistake, but is stronger than supes I think cuz he has more powers and is just as strong.
"
Maybe. But Apollo was getting slapped around by Martian Manhunter in the Dreamwar comics"
Well can't say I read that one perhaps bad writing?

In any case there are many factors in this battle marvel has 3 deciding factors Phoenix and Onslaught, and Thor (perhaps I should have re thought that)

DC has also has three BA, Martian Manhunter , and Apollo. 
#11 Posted by Buckshot (18678 posts) - - Show Bio
SeanAKAMisery said:
Well what I just read said he was close to Mr Ms level not on it my mistake, but is stronger than supes I think cuz he has more powers and is just as strong.
"
What did you just read? He's not on Majestic or Superman's level and he doesn't have more powers, he has less.
Moderator
#12 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio
Buckshot said:
"SeanAKAMisery said:
Well what I just read said he was close to Mr Ms level not on it my mistake, but is stronger than supes I think cuz he has more powers and is just as strong.
"
What did you just read? He's not on Majestic or Superman's level and he doesn't have more powers, he has less.
"
I was reading Marvel Database but kinda skimmed through it tho I will double check but I know it said strength was close to Mr Majestics.
#13 Posted by King Saturn (225130 posts) - - Show Bio
I think if you switch out Apollo and add Phantom Stranger this could be a hell of a fight here...
#14 Posted by Buckshot (18678 posts) - - Show Bio

The Marvel Database is going to give you accurate information about a DC character and two Wildstorm characters? It can barely give accurate info on Marvel characters. Trust me, Apollo isn't close to Maj or Superman.

Moderator
#15 Edited by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio
Buckshot said:
"The Marvel Database is going to give you accurate information about a DC character and two Wildstorm characters? It can barely give accurate info on Marvel characters. Trust me, Apollo isn't close to Maj or Superman.
"
Sorry meant to say DC database lol my bad cuz I am on both right now here is what it say for strength
Apollo has been described a number of times as a Majestic-Class superhuman, suggesting that his powers rival those of Mr. Majestic, or are at least similarly beyond the frame of reference of most humans and superhumans. DC database


#16 Posted by King Saturn (225130 posts) - - Show Bio
I think it would be rather interesting to see who on the DC Team gets to face Nova... Nova will be rip into several pieces by any of those guys on team DC
#17 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel wins with ease. Pheonix and onslaught are more then enough.

#18 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
Buckshot said:
"The Marvel Database is going to give you accurate information about a DC character and two Wildstorm characters? It can barely give accurate info on Marvel characters. Trust me, Apollo isn't close to Maj or Superman.
"
Well, Marvel/DC Database is a bit more accurate than Wiki or Marvel.com... LOL....
#19 Posted by Buckshot (18678 posts) - - Show Bio
SeanAKAMisery said:
"Buckshot said:
"The Marvel Database is going to give you accurate information about a DC character and two Wildstorm characters? It can barely give accurate info on Marvel characters. Trust me, Apollo isn't close to Maj or Superman.
"
Sorry meant to say DC database lol my bad cuz I am on both right now here is what it say for strength
Apollo has been described a number of times as a Majestic-Class superhuman, suggesting that his powers rival those of Mr. Majestic, or are at least similarly beyond the frame of reference of most humans and superhumans. DC database
He was called "Majestic-Class" once and there's absolutely no description anywhere in comics saying what "Majestic-Class" means. I've said it before so I'll just copy and past instead of retyping.

"...no specific description of "Majestic Class" has been given so assuming it automatically means anyone in that class is on Majestic's level in every area is just that, an assumption. It could very well be something similar to Marvel's classification where anyone who can lift over 100 tons is listed at 100 tons. Anyone who can lift over a certain number of tons may fit the Majestic Class but not be anywhere near Majestic himself. It could also be a label for a type of SPB. The only other named Majestic Class hero was The High and he has no lifting/pushing feats either, but he does share the same basic "superman" traits as Majestic and Apollo (those being: flight, laser vision, super strength and speed). It could even be that he has one power that is equal to Mr. Majestic's, or any number of other possible things. You have no proof to say that Apollo matches Mr. Majestic in any area. In fact, there's more evidence to the contrary. Majestic has shown vastly superior speed (and reaction time), strength, intelligence, variability of his laser vision, durability (except for sun feats), etc."
I don't care if it comes from DC database. I know more than DC database on this subject. If you don't believe me, read the comics for yourself. Apollo hasn't shown feats that match up to Majestics and a title with no description does not make them equal.
Moderator
#20 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio
Buckshot said:
"SeanAKAMisery said:
"Buckshot said:
"The Marvel Database is going to give you accurate information about a DC character and two Wildstorm characters? It can barely give accurate info on Marvel characters. Trust me, Apollo isn't close to Maj or Superman.
"
Sorry meant to say DC database lol my bad cuz I am on both right now here is what it say for strength
Apollo has been described a number of times as a Majestic-Class superhuman, suggesting that his powers rival those of Mr. Majestic, or are at least similarly beyond the frame of reference of most humans and superhumans. DC database
He was called "Majestic-Class" once and there's absolutely no description anywhere in comics saying what "Majestic-Class" means. I've said it before so I'll just copy and past instead of retyping.

"...no specific description of "Majestic Class" has been given so assuming it automatically means anyone in that class is on Majestic's level in every area is just that, an assumption. It could very well be something similar to Marvel's classification where anyone who can lift over 100 tons is listed at 100 tons. Anyone who can lift over a certain number of tons may fit the Majestic Class but not be anywhere near Majestic himself. It could also be a label for a type of SPB. The only other named Majestic Class hero was The High and he has no lifting/pushing feats either, but he does share the same basic "superman" traits as Majestic and Apollo (those being: flight, laser vision, super strength and speed). It could even be that he has one power that is equal to Mr. Majestic's, or any number of other possible things. You have no proof to say that Apollo matches Mr. Majestic in any area. In fact, there's more evidence to the contrary. Majestic has shown vastly superior speed (and reaction time), strength, intelligence, variability of his laser vision, durability (except for sun feats), etc."
I don't care if it comes from DC database. I know more than DC database on this subject. If you don't believe me, read the comics for yourself. Apollo hasn't shown feats that match up to Majestics and a title with no description does not make them equal."
I see thanks just I don't know much of DC so I have to look on the net for answers.