Marvel vs. DC android/robots

catofellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Marvel and DC universes independently and successfully banish all machines to an overlapping parallel universe. The universe is similar to DC/Marvel universe in terms of planetary distribution and resources, but is uninhabited.

Team 1. Braniac, Amazo, Manhunters, Red Tornado, Metal Men, Chemo
Team 2. Ultron, Vision, Doombots, Nimrod, Ultimo, Sentinals

One year passes and they encounter each other on an alternate Earth. Their knowledge of each other is only what they have encountered on panel. All standard equipment, weapons, and vehicles are in play. Who wins and why?

Round 1 - DC vs. Marvel
Round 2 - Characters have no allegiance to their respective universes, just trying to win. Last survivor wins.

{Characters with multiple members like Manhunters or Doombots cannot leave one body away safely to reconstruct an army should they lose. They are "all in". They can reconstruct on the battlefield however if they can fend of the attacks.}

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

I think Brainiac is a little too much... And isn't Brainiac an alien who is a technopath?

crackerjack82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

which version are they, Ultron and vision can be pretty OP

KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I was going to say Cosmic Armour Superman, but he's not on either team. Anyway Ultron for the win.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

Amazo solos

jk

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By The_Titan_Lord

Ultron.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By dondave

DC

KingAres109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@catofellow: Who's powers does Amazo have??And DC if has the right 1s...

catofellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By catofellow
Avatar image for randomcharachter
randomcharachter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Round 1:DC

Round 2:Ultron

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If real Amazo (all JL powers at once and amped) he should solo both especially when he copies all of their powers. In fact, it shouldn't be close.

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

If real Amazo (all JL powers at once and amped) he should solo both especially when he copies all of their powers. In fact, it shouldn't be close.

Is "real" Amazo able to copy the powers of robots and androids?

Amazo has been soloed by the likes of Superman and Black Adam. I don't think it's a stretch to call Brainiac a threat to him.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zoom said:

@darkraiden said:

Is "real" Amazo able to copy the powers of robots and androids?

Amazo has been soloed by the likes of Superman and Black Adam. I don't think it's a stretch to call Brainiac a threat to him.

Amazo's copied Red tornado's powers so yes, plus he's gone as far as to copy powers from the Worligog and Hourman. Honestly, neither Supes nor Black Adam should ever touch Amazo. His least amount of powers he has on a regular basis are Flash, Batman, WW, GL, MMH, Supes, and....Hawk Girl I think? Maybe Aquaman. He has all those, supposedly amped, plus their skills and abilities and intelligence as well as their weapons (Lasso, GL ring, etc.) and the more members in the JL and more people around him, the stronger he gets. I'm not sure, but I think writers forget about that in some way or maybe it's a flaw since they never give him Supes's durability really, nor does he do the extreme feats Flash does, never uses MMH's powers nor Batman's intelligence. But he's supposed to have them. He SHOULD easily destroy Braniac in a millisecond, if not less.