#1 Edited by BigCimmerian (7849 posts) - - Show Bio

- Marvel team: Hercules, Thor, Beta Ray Bill, Sentry with Void in control, Silver Surfer

- DC team: Captain Marvel, Hal Jordan, Martian Manhunter, Wonder Woman, Superman

- Morals off, no telepathy for Martian, Hercules has nemean lion skin and his mace, standard versions

#2 Posted by Billy Batson (57741 posts) - - Show Bio

DC team.
BB

#3 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (2763 posts) - - Show Bio

Can you be more clear on which version of each character.

#4 Posted by majestic99 (8638 posts) - - Show Bio

@BigCimmerian said:

- Marvel team: Hercules, Thor, Beta Ray Bill, Sentry, Silver Surfer

- DC team: Captain Marvel, Hal Jordan, Martian Manhunter, Wonder Woman, Superman

- Morals off, no telepathy for Martian, Hercules has nemean lion skin and his mace, who wins and why?

Be specific on what versions of the characters you are using. Because if Thor possesses Odin Force, he could pretty much wreck most of the DC team, with the cover of his teammates. If it's Superman One Million and Modern Thor, Golden Supes solos.

m99

#5 Posted by TifaLockhart (14012 posts) - - Show Bio

I was always under the impression that it's assumed to be the "normal" version of a character unless otherwise specified. For instance, if someone says Superman vs. Hulk, chances are they don't mean Superman Prime vs. the Maestro.

#6 Posted by Lady_Liberty (8211 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry gets obliterated fast. Hercules can't fly, so who cares.

Can Thor and Bill hold off the other team long enough for Surfer to take them out?

Not sure, maybe. Maybe not.

#7 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain Marvel, Hal Jordan, Martian Manhunter, Wonder Woman, & Superman win!

#8 Posted by majestic99 (8638 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

This if it's standard versions!

#9 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5131 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lady_Liberty

Sentry gets obliterated fast. Hercules can't fly, so who cares.

Can Thor and Bill hold off the other team long enough for Surfer to take them out?

Not sure, maybe. Maybe not.

This
#10 Posted by termiteone4ever (6985 posts) - - Show Bio

Dc got this

#11 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Surfer is Marvel's best chance at winning. With the odds so greatly against him the DC team should win.

#12 Posted by majestic99 (8638 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nobody said:

Silver Surfer is Marvel's best chance at winning. With the odds so greatly against him the DC team should win.

#13 Posted by weaponx (1566 posts) - - Show Bio

Kinda surprised it seems so one sided... I am undecided...

#14 Posted by jameshebrew (763 posts) - - Show Bio

dc, MM is too much to handle

#15 Posted by BigCimmerian (7849 posts) - - Show Bio

@weaponx said:

I don't know how this is one sided, I put Herc here to handicap Marvel team a little because he can't fly, I think that BRB and Thor are more powerful than anyone on DC team with Martian as possible exception

#16 Posted by jameshebrew (763 posts) - - Show Bio

@BigCimmerian: the captain could handle thor

#17 Posted by weaponx (1566 posts) - - Show Bio

@BigCimmerian: Yeah, I don't think it is one sided, I think it is a great match up which is why I am undecided ;). I could be convinced either way, which means it is a good fight!

#18 Posted by jashro44 (19513 posts) - - Show Bio
@majestic99 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

This if it's standard versions!

We assume it is if there is no version listed.
#19 Edited by Jeronimo (690 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel FTW.

We have:

Silver Surfer vs Superman

Thor vs Wonder Woman

Hercules vs Captain Marvel

Beta Ray Bill vs Hal Jordan

Senrty/Void vs Martian Manhunter

Now if :

Then we can safely assume that Superman is the first to go down. SS then helps Herc finish off Cap Marvel.

Silver Surfer vs Superman (I you look at the scan above, this is really effortless for the Silver Surfer)

Thor vs Wonder Woman d (Thor would come out on top after a long, greuling slog)

Hercules = Captain Marvel (with SS Captain Marvel dies)

Beta Ray Bill vs Hal Jordan (Beta Ray all the Way)

Senrty/Void vs Martian Manhunter (MM is outmatched here)

The rest could finish off their DC oppenents eventually on their own. Add SS and Herc, and it turns into a stomp for Marvel

Captain Marvel is the only real threat for team Marvel. But one or all of the other Marvel team could pile on an help take down Captain Marvel, the Silver Surfer being the first on the scene. Team Marvel has magic users who can help do it.

Oh, and plus,"SHAZAM!"

#20 Posted by Bo88gdan (4393 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel team

#21 Posted by super_psycho (2792 posts) - - Show Bio

DC

#22 Posted by majestic99 (8638 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44:

Got it.

#23 Posted by Alex_Tides145210 (73 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel team

#24 Posted by majestic99 (8638 posts) - - Show Bio

@super_psycho said:

DC

#25 Posted by jameshebrew (763 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jeronimo: lol

its funny when ppl assume match-ups in there favor

dc takes the battle

#26 Posted by grevous11 (360 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel. Almost solely because MM doesn't have TP. I mean, what an inconvenience after he takes a dump. Seriously.

#27 Posted by RiseofApocalypse (3992 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel.

#28 Posted by Blacklightning13 (916 posts) - - Show Bio

@BigCimmerian said:

@weaponx said:

I don't know how this is one sided, I put Herc here to handicap Marvel team a little because he can't fly, I think that BRB and Thor are more powerful than anyone on DC team with Martian as possible exception

I don't think this is one sided at all. Also Superman, Martian Manhunter and Captain Marvel can nearly match Thor and Superman can probably match BRB.

#29 Posted by Simon_the_digger (2829 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel.

#30 Posted by vuviper (5530 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Surfer vs Superman (I you look at the scan above, this is really effortless for the Silver Surfer)

Thor vs Wonder Woman d (Thor would come out on top after a long, greuling slog)

Hercules = Captain Marvel (with SS Captain Marvel)

Beta Ray Bill vs Hal Jordan (Beta Ray all the Way)

Senrty/Void vs Martian Manhunter (MM is outmatched here)

Sure Surfer would beat Superman, but it's not going to be the fastest fight here, Superman most likely won't get taken out by one blast, even if it's using red sun radiation also, since Superman is just as fast, not every blast will connect

Thor may have a lot more powers than Wonder Woman does, but she has better reflexes. Add on the fact that her bracelets counter basically all his other powers and that they have similar fighting ability and strength and I'd actually give the odds to WW due to her superior speed.

You mean Hercules = Captain Marvel minus any flight or form of Super Speed. This is actually going to be the fastest match up you put here as Herc could quickly be taken out after a few dozen blows to the head in the time it takes for him to blink. Then CM goes over to help superman, and CM doesn't have the same kind of vulnerability to exploit

Certainly possible, I'm undecided

What can Sentry do about MMs intangability, or his healing? Is he close to him in speed or strength? What's stopping MM from amping his strength?

#31 Posted by Hoboseid (1022 posts) - - Show Bio

I give it to DC, BRB and Thor are tough but DC have them beat in battle feats and speed feats

Surfer with morals off would kill anyone but he's outnumbered and I don't see him holding off all of team DC

team DC wins

and there's been an argument that Diana is worthy to hold the hammer

#32 Posted by DrinkUrPruneJuice77 (1598 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel team wins.