#1 Posted by nickj54 (1010 posts) - - Show Bio

The fight takes place in a abandon warehouse, Each team has 30 minutes of prep and standard gear. Combatants can be either ko'ed or killed. 

Marvel Universe

Captain American 
Black Panther 
Iron Fist 
Daredevil 
Ronin (Clint) 

DC Universe

Batman 
Deathstroke 
Richard Dragon 
Bronze Tiger
Connor Hawke 

Who wins.

#2 Posted by nickj54 (1010 posts) - - Show Bio

Please Comment
#3 Posted by Aronmorales (9615 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm gonna say Marvel.

#4 Posted by Porlos (1021 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman with 30 minutes of prep should be a big factor here.

#5 Posted by kagetaicho (1992 posts) - - Show Bio

Overall probably marvel but if Batman had more time then dc would take this probably.

#6 Posted by thaproblem99 (50 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel wins even with batmans prep time the cap is just as good of a stratgeist
#7 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

DC has this

#8 Posted by tensor (4918 posts) - - Show Bio

prep time dc  wins batman an deathstroke got this

#9 Posted by thetitan0 (846 posts) - - Show Bio

marvel

#10 Posted by Ziro (1352 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmmehhh.....I'll say DC.
#11 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

30mins prep means what exactly? 30mins inside the warehouse before the others arrive? 30mins prep going over the abilities of the Marvel characters? I mean its an abandoned Warehouse. There's really only so much to work with.

#12 Edited by Gothic Storm (842 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambler: I agree. 30 minutes might be something if you're planning on how to solo, but DC will need to work as a team to beat Marvel's team here. And well, I don't see Batman being much of a team player in this fight. Cap on the other hand would rally everyone and Black Panther would truly be a force to reckon with. If DC had a few substitutions then they might have a chance. 

Good fight though and happy to see you not including anyone like Superman, Silver Surfer, Storm, or Captain Atom... that would be a mess and the trolls would have a field day.
#13 Posted by Power NeXus (9899 posts) - - Show Bio

Clint Barton solos

#14 Posted by Red_Blade (2441 posts) - - Show Bio

DC
Daredevil and Ronin are the weak links

#15 Posted by Lupine (750 posts) - - Show Bio
@Power NeXus said:
" Clint Barton solos "
Clint would approve this message. XD 

But really I think it would come down to who can work better as a group, so I'd give this one to Marvel.  

I'm not sure Deathstroke  and Batman on a team works. Batman would want to lead and I don't Deathstroke would allow it; at least not without a little internal strife. Likewise I'm not sure what Bronze Tiger would do either.  Meanwhile on the Marvel side everyone pretty much agrees that Cap is in charge. Clint may have some smart things to say and DD might be his usual "I'm not a team kind of guy" self, but when things kick off they'd let Cap run the show despite any ego they might feel. Team chemistry might be more important here than any prep.
#16 Posted by Power NeXus (9899 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lupine said:
" @Power NeXus said:
" Clint Barton solos "
Clint would approve this message. XD  But really I think it would come down to who can work better as a group, so I'd give this one to Marvel.   I'm not sure Deathstroke  and Batman on a team works. Batman would want to lead and I don't Deathstroke would allow it; at least not without a little internal strife. Likewise I'm not sure what Bronze Tiger would do either.  Meanwhile on the Marvel side everyone pretty much agrees that Cap is in charge. Clint may have some smart things to say and DD might be his usual "I'm not a team kind of guy" self, but when things kick off they'd let Cap run the show despite any ego they might feel. Team chemistry might be more important here than any prep. "

Actually, Clint has a very deep respect for Cap. He wouldn't have any problem at all with Cap leading. And Daredevil is smart enough to know that he has to be a team player it he wants to have any chance at all, so he'd go along with it too.
#17 Posted by Lupine (750 posts) - - Show Bio
@Power NeXus said:
" @Lupine said:
" @Power NeXus said:
" Clint Barton solos "
Clint would approve this message. XD  But really I think it would come down to who can work better as a group, so I'd give this one to Marvel.   I'm not sure Deathstroke  and Batman on a team works. Batman would want to lead and I don't Deathstroke would allow it; at least not without a little internal strife. Likewise I'm not sure what Bronze Tiger would do either.  Meanwhile on the Marvel side everyone pretty much agrees that Cap is in charge. Clint may have some smart things to say and DD might be his usual "I'm not a team kind of guy" self, but when things kick off they'd let Cap run the show despite any ego they might feel. Team chemistry might be more important here than any prep. "
Actually, Clint has a very deep respect for Cap. He wouldn't have any problem at all with Cap leading. And Daredevil is smart enough to know that he has to be a team player it he wants to have any chance at all, so he'd go along with it too. "
Oh I know he respects him, but they do bump heads from time to time, so I thought I'd be sure to include the possibility because it is a possibility. Likewise I agree with you 100%. DD can be a diva, but a stupid man he is not.
#18 Posted by vuviper (5531 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lupine said:
" @Power NeXus said:
" @Lupine said:
" @Power NeXus said:
" Clint Barton solos "
Actually, Clint has a very deep respect for Cap. He wouldn't have any problem at all with Cap leading. And Daredevil is smart enough to know that he has to be a team player it he wants to have any chance at all, so he'd go along with it too. "
Oh I know he respects him, but they do bump heads from time to time, so I thought I'd be sure to include the possibility because it is a possibility. Likewise I agree with you 100%. DD can be a diva, but a stupid man he is not. "
I don't think Bat's or DS are stupid enough to create internal strife, but I do agree the Marvel team will probably work much better together, (also depending on which richard dragon this is, the one that had his own series or the richard dragon that appeared in all the other books). If I was the DC team i'd just send in Deathstroke first since he has a better track record against teams than individuals, then take whoever is left.
#19 Posted by Lupine (750 posts) - - Show Bio
@vuviper said:
" @Lupine said:
" @Power NeXus said:
" @Lupine said:
" @Power NeXus said:
" Clint Barton solos "
Oh I know he respects him, but they do bump heads from time to time, so I thought I'd be sure to include the possibility because it is a possibility. Likewise I agree with you 100%. DD can be a diva, but a stupid man he is not. "
I don't think Bat's or DS are stupid enough to create internal strife, but I do agree the Marvel team will probably work much better together, (also depending on which richard dragon this is, the one that had his own series or the richard dragon that appeared in all the other books). If I was the DC team i'd just send in Deathstroke first since he has a better track record against teams than individuals, then take whoever is left. "
Oh I don't think it's stupidity of any sorts. I just think that DS would sort of spit on the idea of Bats being his boss. Likewise while Bats has to have a good deal of respect for DS, when it comes right down to it he's an opportunist. a criminal, and a murderer. It's like having Reed and Doom work together. They have done it, but it's always an uneasy alliance and someone always does end up breaking their end. It's not that I don't think they can't work as a team, but they've too much going on in comparison to the other team. 

The other side could be an Avengers team. They'd have their own bumps; but it's just not the same level of unease.

See my point about team dynamic. 

As for DS going it alone. I wouldn't. DS does fight teams, but usually he does so with lots of prep and fore knowledge of what he's up against. He's only got 30 mins here. And he's never actually fought these people. I wouldn't put a big gun in that kind of trouble unless I'm sure I'm going to get a big return on it.
#20 Posted by XiiX (9111 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel team.