#1 Posted by MasterAction (638 posts) - - Show Bio

3 vs 3 battle Morals off and a fight to the death Takes place in a completely empty Times Square No prep, random encounter

Marvel team: Captain America, Hawkeye and Black Widow

DC team: Batman, Green Arrow and Ravager

#2 Posted by NeonGameWave (7779 posts) - - Show Bio

Team DC.

#3 Posted by Ddecourt (803 posts) - - Show Bio

Team DC ftw.

#4 Posted by MasterAction (638 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ddecourt: @NeonGameWave: Why do you guys think Team DC? How do you see it playing out?

#5 Posted by Ddecourt (803 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterAction: Ravager's precognitive visions will definitely help a lot, enough to give Team DC the edge to win this battle.

#6 Posted by HomasTardy (127 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going for Team Marvel, Batman is good but personally I don't think he could beat Cap. Hawkeye and Black Widow are just an awesome duo as well and, with Cap's tactics, could take Green Arrow and Ravager.

#7 Posted by NeonGameWave (7779 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterAction: Batman is better than Cap in regards to tactics and maneuvers as he is also very trained in H2H. He also has many gadgets in which he could use such as his Bat-Goo Gun or Bat pellets. Green Arrow and Hawkeye are pretty even, it might just end as a stalemate. Black Widow would give Ravager a good fight but ultimately she loses as Ravager is the more lethal combatant and her enhanced abilities will give her the win over Black Widow. Cap in the end will be outnumbered and won`t be able to take down Team DC. Hawkeye will eventually lose to either Batman or Ravager.

#8 Posted by JokerisnotGay (10 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel. Captain America will just take down Batman. Black Widow is a better assassin than Ravager and so will be able to kill her and then a hard contest between Green Arrow and Hawkeye, but with Hawkeye's amazing talent with the bow, he could kill Green Arrow. Tough. Amazing battle!! Top stuff, keep it up x

#9 Posted by sandw1tch (28 posts) - - Show Bio

I would go for DC.

Batman has better technical fighting skills that Captain America and also a wealth of Tech at his disposal.

Green Arrow and Hawkeye are relatively matched, however Green Arrow has superior skills of deception as well as blade wielding skills which would compliment Batman very well.

Ravager has all the agility of Black Widow with the added bonus of super strength. While black widow would put up a fight, one slip and she's gone.

#10 Posted by Mistry_Riddler (31 posts) - - Show Bio

It would be a rather tough fight

Green Arrow vs Hawkeye would be a tough battle.

Ollie is a better close quarter combatant due to his skill with a sword and has defeated Jason Todd. His training with Natas increased his physical stats beyond Hawkeye's. His archery skills have always been better. The only advantage Hawkeye may have is that he has a Bullseye light type ability to make projectiles out of every day items. Albeit a fan of Hawkeye, I would have to go with Green Arrow.

Batman vs Cap. America- Although Batman has many gadgets, a master of disguise and a master martial artists would be going against a man with near superhuman strength, speed , healing and stamina as well as a master of martial arts, with enhanced reflexes and durability - For this I would say Cap America to win

To quote sandw1tch Ravager has all the agility of Black Widow with the added bonus of super strength. While black widow would put up a fight, one slip and she's gone.

Overall DC to win, once Queen has finished off Hawkeye, his excellence in swordsmanship can help take down Mr S Rogers