Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@chimeroid: Neither was Ares.

@scouterv said:

Super-hearing so he can hear their heartbeats.

X-Ray Vision, possibly?

Freeze Breath.

Explosive Batarangs.

World's Finest for the win.

Iron Man's technology can tune out all noises within his suit.

Has Superman ever used X-ray vision to detect an invisible opponent? Iron Man can also use holograms to distract them.

Iron Man has resisted absolute zero temperatures. How cold is Superman's freeze breath?

Won't do anything.

Nope.

alexash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this goes to DC superman could easily take down either of them and batman could de-power iron man. especially with a week of planning

Redatom1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone301994: why wouldn't he be able to detect them? Does being invisible suddenly stop your ability to x ray someone?

Anyway superman solos, batron solos and the worlds finest stomp so hard superman turns silver age

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman solos. Superman solos.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone301994: why wouldn't he be able to detect them? Does being invisible suddenly stop your ability to x ray someone?

Anyway superman solos, batron solos and the worlds finest stomp so hard superman turns silver age

Again I ask, has his x-ray vision ever detected an invisible opponent? Assuming he can doesn't help his case.

I can understand your belief about Superman soloing, but saying Batman solos and even stomps is nothing short of ridiculous. What's he going to do? EMP Iron Man? He can't create the Hell-Bat again because he needed help to create that so it doesn't count as his very own prepping feat.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton: sigh.... Im pretty sure the op wants just standard characters with prep. If you want to go the route of batman allowed to use any of his suits, Ironman brings hulkbuster. Spiderman gets Ironspider suit, and again, batman is a nonfactor. And I still disagree about batman being better tactically than spiderman or ironman. Spiderman uses the environment much better than bats and has had to rely solely on tactics to beat characters out of bat's league. Such as electro and juggernaut. Lastly Id like to state that ironman has technopathy and would just take over any of bat's suits.

Well, yes, with the prep they can bring whatever suits they want. Iron Man's Hulkbuster suits have not been that impressive IMO. The Hellbat or Justice Buster will destroy it. As far as the technopathy, I dont think that will work on Batman. Why? Because Batman has equal or higher levels of tech at his disposal an is smart enough to deal with that possibility. Technopathy is not magic, and can be countered with other tech means.

Then there's the issue of who's the better planner/tactician. Here there's no contest. Yes Tony is better with tech than Batman (although like I said Batman has access to advanced Kryptonian/Apocalyptan/other tech), but Batman is way better in terms of tactical and strategic thinking. Tony relies on his tech and suits to be able to fight more powerful opponents. Bruce relies on his brains.

Batman will come in with a plan to win and the equipment to do it. He can solo this because of his smarts, the prep time, and the equipment he has access to in that time. Having Superman on the team just makes it a stomp.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c531e53b02be
deactivated-5c531e53b02be

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lamdaddy20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Superman + Batman

Sly_141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman solos...

Redatom1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Redatom1234

@noone301994: and assuming he can't doesn't help your case.so I ask again, why wouldn't he be able to detect them?

Also I was joking about batman soloing, I was referring to the batman/metron incarnation. But id edge for him beating either one on one with prep

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone301994: and assuming he can't doesn't help your case.so I ask again, why wouldn't he be able to detect them?

Also I was joking about batman soloing, I was referring to the batman/metron incarnation. But id edge for him beating either one on one with prep

X-ray vision isn't normally used for detecting invisible opponents. It's used to see through objects. Unless he's been shown to see invisible foes with his x-ray vision then yes, I can assume it won't work. Iron Man has x-ray vision too, but whenever he tries to detect an invisible enemy he uses infrared vision instead.

He can beat Spidey with prep one on one but not Iron Man.

Redatom1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Redatom1234

@noone301994: good point, sadly superman doesn't have infrared vision(I think). When you said iron man can silence his movements to what degree, would he be quiet enough for superman not to detect him with super hearing?

Also that last point is debateable

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@redatom1234 said:

Again I ask, has his x-ray vision ever detected an invisible opponent? Assuming he can doesn't help his case.

I can understand your belief about Superman soloing, but saying Batman solos and even stomps is nothing short of ridiculous. What's he going to do? EMP Iron Man? He can't create the Hell-Bat again because he needed help to create that so it doesn't count as his very own prepping feat.

Hellbat is created. So he doesnt even need a minute of prep to get it. Also, they are a team. So Batman could tell Supes to use x-ray and bats has used various vision thingamabobs to detect opponents. I dont think either wouldsolo. But, as a team, prep god and superman take this.

Avatar image for radioactivespider-fan
RadioactiveSpider-Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone301994 said:
@redatom1234 said:

Hellbat is created. So he doesnt even need a minute of prep to get it. Also, they are a team. So Batman could tell Supes to use x-ray and bats has used various vision thingamabobs to detect opponents. I dont think either wouldsolo. But, as a team, prep god and superman take this.

Wasn't Hellbat destroyed?

Grayzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Miss match, this goes to team DC.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redatom1234 said:

@noone301994: good point, sadly superman doesn't have infrared vision(I think). When you said iron man can silence his movements to what degree, would he be quiet enough for superman not to detect him with super hearing?

Also that last point is debateable

I meant that he could silence his movements within the suit. For example, Superman wouldn't be able to hear him breathing, talking, heart beating, etc. But, as far as I know, he could still be detected on the outside. What I mean by that is that his footsteps could still probably be heard and whatnot. It won't matter though. As soon as Iron Man releases the power disruptor gas Superman will almost instantly lose his powers.

How so?

@noone301994 said:

I thought the Hell-bat suit broke after he fought Darkseid... He can't rebuild it either because it required the help from all of the other Justice League members. At best, the only man he can get prep help from is Superman since he's his teammate in this scenario (which wouldn't be enough to fully rebuild it). It wouldn't be fair (or an accurate show of his abilities) if Batman could just ask all of his friends for help with prep.

Even if Bruce somehow knew to bring a technological device to counteract invisibility and Superman's x-ray vision worked, it wouldn't matter. Iron Man's genetic disruptor is an instant device. As soon as Superman is even touched by it, he loses his powers.

Avatar image for avatar_of_green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Avatar_of_Green

This to me is basically going to go down as: Iron Man vs. Superman and Batman vs. Spider-Man.

Spider-Man is way tougher than the villains Batman usually goes after. His enemies usually don't even necessarily have super powers normally. Spider-Man would easily shame Batman in any physical contest. That being said Bats could easily set a trap or use a weapon against Spidey for the edge. I'd say the difference is Spider-Man's webs. Using those he should get the drop on Batman. I'd guess Batman would have a counter for this and would retaliate with vengeance. Bats takes 6/10 in real comics IMO with prep.

Iron Man vs. Superman is interesting as well. On first glance this is a mismatch, but I believe given prep Tony would be smart enough to make a suit like Veronica to fight Supes using kryptonite (a la Lex Luthor) or even something as grandiose as blocking the sun. Tony has done such things before.

I would say that actually, sometimes fights come down to weaknesses instead of strengths. Think about how this narrative would go in real comics. Tony would find a way to disable Superman, I'm fully confident of that.

I'd say at that point Bruce vs. Tony is pretty lopsided with or without Spider-Man.

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

... This is spite.. Batman solos, and why is Supes here, he'd get stomped by any one of these guys..

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@kcminato said:

what if iron man gets some kryptonite but if he doesnt then. SUPERMAN SOLOSTOMPS.

lol.

starbreather11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ironman Creates a ....SupermanBuster???? Pretty Sure Stark will find Some green Rocks to Put superman Down...

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Chimeroid

@noone301994 said:

@chimeroid said:
@noone301994 said:

I thought the Hell-bat suit broke after he fought Darkseid... He can't rebuild it either because it required the help from all of the other Justice League members. At best, the only man he can get prep help from is Superman since he's his teammate in this scenario (which wouldn't be enough to fully rebuild it). It wouldn't be fair (or an accurate show of his abilities) if Batman could just ask all of his friends for help with prep.

Even if Bruce somehow knew to bring a technological device to counteract invisibility and Superman's x-ray vision worked, it wouldn't matter. Iron Man's genetic disruptor is an instant device. As soon as Superman is even touched by it, he loses his powers.

He still needs to be touched by it... With Bat prep it could be lopsided. For instance. Bats plans for a week superman sundips for 6 days and on the seventh day they plan their strats together.

Sundipped superman could dismantle Iron man suit before the suit can start registering movement.

Ok. For Hell-bat i got no idea if it is broken at this point. But even without it. Bats has several other suits at his disposal and various other types of prep.+

@radioactivespider-fan:

Avatar image for theredheadedyeti
TheRedHeadedYeti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC

PeterParkerJr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#74  Edited By PeterParkerJr

Clark and Bruce, handily.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone301994 said:

He still needs to be touched by it... With Bat prep it could be lopsided. For instance. Bats plans for a week superman sundips for 6 days and on the seventh day they plan their strats together.

Sundipped superman could dismantle Iron man suit before the suit can start registering movement.

Ok. For Hell-bat i got no idea if it is broken at this point. But even without it. Bats has several other suits at his disposal and various other types of prep.+

Unless Batman makes Superman a suit that prevents air particles from touching his body then I think he'll get hit. He'll probably assume that it's knockout/toxic gas and that it won't do anything to him and he'll ignore it. It doesn't matter how much prep you give Batman and it doesn't matter how long Superman sundips. Superman will get de-powered and Batman's technology is nowhere near Iron Man's.

This is where the invisibility/hologram argument comes into play. All he needs is a fraction of a second to flip a switch and it's over for Supes.

It is broken.

Loading Video...

The only other suit that is applicable for this fight is the Justice Buster and that wasn't very impressive. It barely took hits from Wonder Woman and Superman. What else can he do with prep? Boomtube? Iron Man has a teleportation device that can bring them back (assuming Batman's even able to detect them or shoot at them before getting fodderized).

No Caption Provided

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unless Batman makes Superman a suit that prevents air particles from touching his body then I think he'll get hit. He'll probably assume that it's knockout/toxic gas and that it won't do anything to him and he'll ignore it. It doesn't matter how much prep you give Batman and it doesn't matter how long Superman sundips. Superman will get de-powered and Batman's technology is nowhere near Iron Man's.

This is where the invisibility/hologram argument comes into play. All he needs is a fraction of a second to flip a switch and it's over for Supes.

It is broken.

Loading Video...

The only other suit that is applicable for this fight is the Justice Buster and that wasn't very impressive. It barely took hits from Wonder Woman and Superman. What else can he do with prep? Boomtube? Iron Man has a teleportation device that can bring them back (assuming Batman's even able to detect them or shoot at them before getting fodderized).

No Caption Provided

First of all, Batman is able to make Supes a suit. But i dont think he will need to. My sundip speed remark was about Tony being unable to even release the particles in the first place. The suit clearly was destroyed i know that. I just remarked that we dont know if they made a new one :D Anyhow. Bat is good with prep. He would think of something you and i can't because we are not the GODDAMN BATMAN. Anyhow he has impressive feats.

Also Justice Buster was AWESOME. He took down Wonder Woman, Flash and Aquaman.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First of all, Batman is able to make Supes a suit. But i dont think he will need to.

Nor will he want to. Superman won't want one either.

My sundip speed remark was about Tony being unable to even release the particles in the first place.

Again, that's where the illusions or invisibility comes into play. How is Superman going to blitz what he can't see? Even if he can use his x-ray vision to detect an invisible opponent (which I'm not convinced of), by the time he finds them it'll be too late.

The suit clearly was destroyed i know that. I just remarked that we dont know if they made a new one :D

Lol why would he randomly create a new one? Either way, unless Batman has been shown creating a second one for no apparent reason then it's safe to assume that he didn't.

Anyhow. Bat is good with prep. He would think of something you and i can't because we are not the GODDAMN BATMAN. Anyhow he has impressive feats.

Lol oh boy.. This conversation is leaning a little bit too much in the Bat-god side...

Also Justice Buster was AWESOME. He took down Wonder Woman, Flash and Aquaman.

True, but it won't be enough against Iron Man. Especially since the Justice-Buster was built to specifically take down the Justice League.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chimeroid said:

Again, that's where the illusions or invisibility comes into play. How is Superman going to blitz what he can't see? Even if he can use his x-ray vision to detect an invisible opponent (which I'm not convinced of), by the time he finds them it'll be too late.

Lol why would he randomly create a new one? Either way, unless Batman has been shown creating a second one for no apparent reason then it's safe to assume that he didn't.

Lol oh boy.. This conversation is leaning a little bit too much in the Bat-god side...

True, but it won't be enough against Iron Man. Especially since the Justice-Buster was built to specifically take down the Justice League.

Ok. No more quotes the letters are vanishing :D Anyhow.

Agreed. No suit for Supes unless they agree that is needed which is possible.

Batman also has a suit that makes him 100% undetectable. With 7 days he could make one for Clark as well. Also batman always has full spectrum scanners in his helmet it is well within reason that he would tell Clark to use all his super senses.

The Hellbat remark was a joking one. My bad tho. Wasnt obvious enough :D

Not leaning on the Bat-god side. But are you trying to say you are smarter than Batman? Or that he couldnt think about anything outside of your abilities? Be honest here. I am not Batgoding. I am just accepting Batman is more intelligent than both of us combined. And he has a million of feats showing the prep wins. Like when he, with almost no time at all deduced he was fighting martians and beat 4 of them instantly.

He would also have a week to pull his resources and find a way to make an anti-Tony suit or cannons, or a virus.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone301994 said:
@chimeroid said:

Ok. No more quotes the letters are vanishing :D Anyhow.

Agreed. No suit for Supes unless they agree that is needed which is possible.

Batman also has a suit that makes him 100% undetectable. With 7 days he could make one for Clark as well. Also batman always has full spectrum scanners in his helmet it is well within reason that he would tell Clark to use all his super senses.

The Hellbat remark was a joking one. My bad tho. Wasnt obvious enough :D

Not leaning on the Bat-god side. But are you trying to say you are smarter than Batman? Or that he couldnt think about anything outside of your abilities? Be honest here. I am not Batgoding. I am just accepting Batman is more intelligent than both of us combined. And he has a million of feats showing the prep wins. Like when he, with almost no time at all deduced he was fighting martians and beat 4 of them instantly.

He would also have a week to pull his resources and find a way to make an anti-Tony suit or cannons, or a virus.

100% undetectable? What categories does that cover? Obviously it makes him invisible to radar and the naked eye but what else? Heat sensors? I really don't see Batman creating a suit for Superman. It's just not in character nor is it necessary for them. Honestly, Batman and Superman will probably be cocky in their planning. They'll underestimate their opponents considering the power level difference between Superman and Iron Man. Do you have scans of Batman's full-spectrum scanners in his helmet? Either way, like I said before, even if Bruce detects Iron Man and Spider-Man and tries to relay advice to him, by the time he says anything the power disruptor will already be activated.

Sorry, it went right over my head lol.

Well no, but unless you can provide examples of things he's actually done with a week or less of prep, you can't just assume he'd do something completely ingenius and new to beat the team without any explanation. That's just not how debating works.

A virus wouldn't work against a technopath.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

100% undetectable? What categories does that cover? Obviously it makes him invisible to radar and the naked eye but what else? Heat sensors? I really don't see Batman creating a suit for Superman. It's just not in character nor is it necessary for them. Honestly, Batman and Superman will probably be cocky in their planning. They'll underestimate their opponents considering the power level difference between Superman and Iron Man. Do you have scans of Batman's full-spectrum scanners in his helmet? Either way, like I said before, even if Bruce detects Iron Man and Spider-Man and tries to relay advice to him, by the time he says anything the power disruptor will already be activated.

Sorry, it went right over my head lol.

Well no, but unless you can provide examples of things he's actually done with a week or less of prep, you can't just assume he'd do something completely ingenius and new to beat the team without any explanation. That's just not how debating works.

A virus wouldn't work against a technopath.

No Caption Provided

The stealth suit.

Comic vine is not letting me post more images for some reason, so i will just put links. Sry

Sonar Chemical compound scanner

Lie detector

Thermal vision

Multi wave-lenght There are some more but i am feeling a bit too lazy sry.

Not sure if being too cocky is in character for Batman. Also, if they get any info i doubt they would relax. They would definitely put Tony above Lex as far as danger level goes. That is why they have prep time. Bruce can lay out strategies before the fight starts. Also. The power disruptor still has to touch superman.

With very little prep time he made a Superman Suit able to instantly beat giant Metallo. Also didnt Superman use a powered armor in Superman Unchained?

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chimeroid said:

The stealth suit.

So it adapts to whatever type of scan is examining his suit. Has another invisible user ever tried to scan his suit? Because having an undetectable suit attempting to scan another undetectable suit may prove bothersome for Bruce.

Comic vine is not letting me post more images for some reason, so i will just put links. Sry

Sonar Chemical compound scanner

Lie detector

Thermal vision

Multi wave-lenght There are some more but i am feeling a bit too lazy sry.

Gotcha. Yeah it looks like he does have some good scanners in his helmet. Well I stand corrected, but again, by the time he lets Superman know it'll be too late.

Not sure if being too cocky is in character for Batman. Also, if they get any info i doubt they would relax. They would definitely put Tony above Lex as far as danger level goes. That is why they have prep time. Bruce can lay out strategies before the fight starts.

True, but they aren't going to go into such a strict state of mind that they armor up Superman too.

Also. The power disruptor still has to touch superman.

The gas can reach pretty far.

No Caption Provided

With very little prep time he made a Superman Suit able to instantly beat giant Metallo. Also didnt Superman use a powered armor in Superman Unchained?

Again, I just don't see him making an armor for Superman. It would be a waste of time for Bruce. Why waste precious prep time armoring up someone already as powerful as Superman?

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So it adapts to whatever type of scan is examining his suit. Has another invisible user ever tried to scan his suit? Because having an undetectable suit attempting to scan another undetectable suit may prove bothersome for Bruce

Gotcha. Yeah it looks like he does have some good scanners in his helmet. Well I stand corrected, but again, by the time he lets Superman know it'll be too late.

True, but they aren't going to go into such a strict state of mind that they armor up Superman too.

Again, I just don't see him making an armor for Superman. It would be a waste of time for Bruce. Why waste precious prep time armoring up someone already as powerful as Superman?

First off i gotta say. It is quite enjoyable debating with you and you definitely deserve a follow.

So it adapts to whatever type of scan is examining his suit. Has another invisible user ever tried to scan his suit? Because having an undetectable suit attempting to scan another undetectable suit may prove bothersome for Bruce

Ok. That is a messed up question. Who would find whom. That i cant tell you either.

Superman has supersenses too. The battle plan could be to, after sun dipping for 6 days supes stays in the orbit scanning the area and then just blitzing them.

I actually agree on that one. But it is a slight possibility that they maybe would.

Superman can blow it away. Marvel team has a chance here if DC team goes recklessly.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Noone301994

First off i gotta say. It is quite enjoyable debating with you and you definitely deserve a follow.

Hey, thanks man. I enjoy debating with you as well. +1

No Caption Provided

Ok. That is a messed up question. Who would find whom. That i cant tell you either.

Yeah, I'm honestly not sure. It might have cancelling effect on each other.

Superman has supersenses too. The battle plan could be to, after sun dipping for 6 days supes stays in the orbit scanning the area and then just blitzing them.

That would actually be a good idea. So you're saying that Batman would show up to the battle while Superman waited outside of the battlefield (in orbit)? The only problem is that as soon as the match starts Iron Man will activate the gas on Batman whether Superman is there or not. If Superman stays hidden until Iron Man reveals himself he'll literally just fly right into the gas and pass out just like Sentry. Recently Iron Man has been known to remotely control his suits from a distance. If he manages to fly down and blitz Iron Man and Spider-Man at the right time at light speeds, he could be hitting drones for all he knows.

I actually agree on that one. But it is a slight possibility that they maybe would.

I really don't think they would, but anything's possible.

Superman can blow it away. Marvel team has a chance here if DC team goes recklessly.

Iron Man can make the gas invisible too.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That would actually be a good idea. So you're saying that Batman would show up to the battle while Superman waited outside of the battlefield (in orbit)? The only problem is that as soon as the match starts Iron Man will activate the gas on Batman whether Superman is there or not. If Superman stays hidden until Iron Man reveals himself he'll literally just fly right into the gas and pass out just like Sentry. Recently Iron Man has been known to remotely control his suits from a distance. If he manages to fly down and blitz Iron Man and Spider-Man at the right time at light speeds, he could be hitting drones for all he knows.

I am not saying that is what would happen, but that is how i would go about it :D That is what they did in the trailer for DC online :D

I stated in many Tony vs Bruce battles. That would most likely go via satelites and remote battles if the war between them ever took place. But for this battle lets assume they are going to actually be in the fight.

Now to get back on track. If the DC team plays it smart and safe they will most likely win. Between Clarks supersenses and Batman sensors they will be able to find Iron Duo and batman scanners would see that the gas is bad news for Supes. As long as they play it safe. A blitz option is always a danger. Since being in the sun for 6 days would amp Superman to a crazy extent. If he and bats had a talk i see it going like this.

Now, they know nothing of this threat except that he uses robotic suits and is incredibly dangerous what happens if Batman tells superman to use all his senses to find them and then just dismantle the suits in an instant. Or to use the amped speed to literally stop IM from doing anything. Whatever IM tries to do Superman can stop in tracks.

Open pipe for gas - supes can stuff it closed.

I am just not sure what a 6 day sundip would do to superman.

Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman solos will batman drinks coffee.

Redatom1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Redatom1234

@noone301994: how does the cloaking work?

It's just that I personally see batman being a different kind of prepper to tony, utilizing other factors instead of making a gadget/suit to save the day

Avatar image for blackpantherisboss
BlackPantherisBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman could solo so could superman marvels team is screwed

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 the_red_viper  Moderator

@proto3296: you do realize that the Hellbat is probably more powerful than anything Iron Man has ever built right?

Avatar image for mr_nofunallowed
Mr_NoFunAllowed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Superman solos.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@proto3296: you do realize that the Hellbat is probably more powerful than anything Iron Man has ever built right?

In a debat currently going between me and Noone301994 we have established that bats doesnt have the Hellbat

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 the_red_viper  Moderator

@chimeroid: I was simply saying that the Hellbat is more powerful than Iron-Man's suits, unlike what that guy was saying.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am not saying that is what would happen, but that is how i would go about it :D That is what they did in the trailer for DC online :D

I stated in many Tony vs Bruce battles. That would most likely go via satelites and remote battles if the war between them ever took place. But for this battle lets assume they are going to actually be in the fight.

He can make his suits unhackable anyway.

No Caption Provided

Now to get back on track. If the DC team plays it smart and safe they will most likely win. Between Clarks supersenses and Batman sensors they will be able to find Iron Duo and batman scanners would see that the gas is bad news for Supes. As long as they play it safe. A blitz option is always a danger. Since being in the sun for 6 days would amp Superman to a crazy extent. If he and bats had a talk i see it going like this.

As soon as the gas gets released, whether Superman is present or not, the team is screwed. Otherwise it'd be a stalemate where Superman waits outside of the battlefield for the gas to dissipate, but Stark can just keep it coming.

Now, they know nothing of this threat except that he uses robotic suits and is incredibly dangerous what happens if Batman tells superman to use all his senses to find them and then just dismantle the suits in an instant. Or to use the amped speed to literally stop IM from doing anything. Whatever IM tries to do Superman can stop in tracks.

Iron Man can fill his suit with an emergency gas that emits the gas from pieces of the suit in the event they are destroyed.

Open pipe for gas - supes can stuff it closed.

Stuff the pipe of the power drainer closed?

I am just not sure what a 6 day sundip would do to superman.

Yeah, me either. He'd likely be able to one-shot everyone here no matter what suit is used.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As soon as the gas gets released, whether Superman is present or not, the team is screwed. Otherwise it'd be a stalemate where Superman waits outside of the battlefield for the gas to dissipate, but Stark can just keep it coming.

The gas would have 0 effect on Batman and Superman can blow it all away anyhow. He wouldnt have to wait. He could blow it away whilst still staying in orbit.

Iron Man can fill his suit with an emergency gas that emits the gas from pieces of the suit in the event they are destroyed.

That is correct but superman should be fast enough to never be tagged by particles of the gas. Marvel team has a solid chance as long as DC doesnt underestimate them.

Stuff the pipe of the power drainer closed?

It was over simplifying it, but yeah. Stuff it closed.

Kavma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Two geniuses with prep endless possibilities

MAY USE:genetic disruptor

His infinity gem

Borrow reed's UN

ETC