godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

@godzilla44 said:

Ya flash wins if not then supes takes it at the end

So flash and supes could take SS? I think not.

@linkxv1 said:

I feel the OP put more powerhouses on the DC and more Mid-Tiers on the Marvel team, making this a mismatch.

Yeah, but the most powerful Powerhouse is on Marvel. SS.

I still put Thor, and Hulk on, they are powerhouses.

SS is going to be tired after the fight with flash so supes should be able to take this at the end

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@dexterity: he never has a reason why just marvel wins

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@nick31898 said:

@godzilla44 said:

Ya flash wins if not then supes takes it at the end

So flash and supes could take SS? I think not.

@linkxv1 said:

I feel the OP put more powerhouses on the DC and more Mid-Tiers on the Marvel team, making this a mismatch.

Yeah, but the most powerful Powerhouse is on Marvel. SS.

I still put Thor, and Hulk on, they are powerhouses.

SS is going to be tired after the fight with flash so supes should be able to take this at the end

Tired? Haha

Silver Surfur would take flash out like he was a pet. Silver surfer is herald level, flash is powerful, but silver surfer is just a little bit, okay A LOT MORE POWERFUL.

There are not many who can take Silver surfer.

Silver Surfer also doesn't get tired. He doesn't sleep, eat, drink, breath, and also, no, he doesn't get tired.

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh dearie me. Time to make some Super-corrections.

Cap-Batman- Captain America may take Batman H2H. However, no such thing was said. Batman wins using a combination of his smoke bombs, batarangs, and stealth.

Batman-Iron Man- OK, this is the hardest battle I have had to negotiate EVER. So the only way I am going to do this is by a poll I did. Iron Man.

Iron Man-Wonder Woman- Now this might be interesting. But, NICK, you forgot one thing. Wonder Woman's badass block anything gauntlets. WW will regain her guard after taking only a little bit of damage, and destroy Iron Man.

Wonder Woman-Cyclops- Again, I'm going with the gauntlets to help block Cy's laser beams, rendering him useless. Then she can fly toward him while blocking, and at close range take him out.

Wonder Woman-Human Torch- Crud, don't make it seem like a WW streak, but with characters like this fighting her... I just don't see how Torch could take it. Unless he goes Supernova. However, it seems like morals are on. So...

Wonder Woman-The Thing- God... I don't even like WW that much, but if this is what Marvel has to throw at her...

Wonder Woman-Spider-Man- Ok, this fight would be good. Spidey takes it, since WW is friggin tired, after beating 4 Marvel heroes.

Spider-Man-Aquaman- The only way Aquaman could take this is on a beach. Spidey eliminates him.

Spider-Man-Hawkman- Well, Hawkman is just like the Vulture, except stronger and with a mace. I'd give it to Spidey.

Spider-Man-Martian Manhunter- Martian Manhunter. Do I even need to explain why? Intangibility to the webs, then grab the webs, then pull Spiderman towards him, then mind-destroy him. Oh boy, I feel another DC streak coming on...

Martian Manhunter-Wolverine- Oh boy yeah. Heck, the only other person you could put against Wolverine for this big of a curb stomp would be Magneto. MM just intangibilizes, and then can EASILY mind-destroy Wolvy with his past and all that.

Martian Manhunter-Thor- God. I haven't even included Manhunter shapeshifting and strength yet. He takes the cake, again with telepathy.

Martian Manhunter-Hulk- Martian Manhunter. I mean, Hulk is so dumb, it'd be easy.

Martian Manhunter-Silver Surfer- OK, FINALLY. Surfer takes down Manhunter, the power of cosmic able to bring down the Martian.

Green Lantern (Jon/Hal)-Silver Surfer- Silver Surfer takes down Green Lantern. Both of them.

Surfer-Shazam- Actually this would be a good fight. Both of them have "Godly" powers- Shazam literally. They fight for a long while, but even here Surfer comes on top.

Surfer-Flash- The battle against Shazam has worn Surfer down a good bit. Wally would dominate- Barry, however, would die. Depends on which one you use.

Surfer-Superman- Superman. Especially now. Surfer must be so tired.

So, That makes DC win 10-8. It was good, but in the long run...

DC has more Gods, plain and simple.

The WW thing- Okay, how many rockets does Iron Man have? A lot, she can't clock all of them, before Iron zaps her.

Also, MM takes hulk? Gets inside his head, I understand, but the moment he hits hulk, he is going to go enraged, which will make hulk block him out, it doesn't matter how dumb you are, if you just smash the guy.

SS doesn't get tired, and flash couldn't take SS.

And SS would demolish Superman.

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@nick31898: Yes, Iron Man has a lot, but Wonder Woman could also be evasively flying around.

Who said MM would hit Hulk?

And with Wally, maybe.

Supes could take Surfer, any day.

It was a good fight. But I just think the DC team has it.

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By sync1

@sync1 said:

@nick31898 said:

@sync1 said:

@nick31898: Don't argue against characters you know nothing about.

Oh and what charactar do I know nothing about?

Flash.

Wonder Woman.

Aquaman.

Green Lantern.

I know about all of those. I also know that the only reason they lost is by chance. Except Aquaman....he lost because he can't touch iron man while he is out of water.

That logic is hilarious; "Lost by chance."

Lmfao.

Aquaman has a super leaping ability. He can leap up and put his trident in Iron Man's face.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By gokuwarrior

@sync1:any of this heros can be killed,nobody here has invulnerability,true invulnerability means that nothing can hurt you,but this characters can be hurt if the attack is powerful enough,so what they really have is super durability,that isn't the same that invulnerability,invulnerability is used in the wrong way in these cases,wonder woman destroys iron-man,she is super durable to the point that she has been able to take nukes completely unharmed,she has taken heat visions,energy asttacks from green lanterns,gods,etc,and she has been to block things more powerful and faster than iron-man rokets and beams coming in all directions at once,she can create an invicible forcefield by crossing her bracelets,but she doesn't need to block,she can take them as i already stated,she beats iron-man for sure.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@retconcrisis:wonder woman destroys iron-man,she is super durable to the point that she has been able to take nukes completely unharmed,she has taken heat visions,energy asttacks from green lanterns,gods,etc,she beats iron-man for sure.

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sync1:any of this heros can be killed,nobody here has invulnerability,true invulnerability means that nothing can hurt you,but this characters can be hurt if the attack is powerful enough,so what they really have is super durability,that isn't the same that invulnerability,invulnerability is used in the wrong way in these cases,wonder woman destroys iron-man,she is super durable to the point that she has been able to take nukes completely unharmed,she has taken heat visions,energy asttacks from green lanterns,gods,etc,and she has been to block things more powerful and faster than iron-man rokets and beams coming in all directions at once,she can create an invicible forcefield by crossing her bracelets,but she doesn't need to block,she can take them as i already stated,she beats iron-man for sure.

First of all, i didn't mention the word "Invunerability" once.

Second, i already know Wonder Woman would wreck Iron Man.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sync1: i responded to the wrong person,sorry.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick31898: any of this heros can be killed,nobody here has invulnerability,true invulnerability means that nothing can hurt you,but this characters can be hurt if the attack is powerful enough,so what they really have is super durability,that isn't the same that invulnerability,invulnerability is used in the wrong way in these cases,wonder woman destroys iron-man,she is super durable to the point that she has been able to take nukes completely unharmed,she has taken heat vision,energy asttacks from green lanterns,gods,etc,and she has been to block things more powerful and faster than iron-man's rokets and beams coming in all directions at once,she can create an invicible forcefield by crossing her bracelets,but she doesn't need to block,she can take them as i already stated,she beats iron-man for sure.

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman-Spider-Man- Ok, this fight would be good. Spidey takes it, since WW is friggin tired, after beating 4 Marvel heroes.

WW would own Spiderman.

Spider-Man-Aquaman- The only way Aquaman could take this is on a beach. Spidey eliminates him.

Aquaman would own Spiderman.

Spider-Man-Hawkman- Well, Hawkman is just like the Vulture, except stronger and with a mace. I'd give it to Spidey.

An argument can be made for Hawkman. This one is too close to call.

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick31898: Yes, Iron Man has a lot, but Wonder Woman could also be evasively flying around.

And with Wally, maybe.

Thats the thing, no matter how evaseively she is moving, with that many rockets coming at you, and with how accurate Iron Man is, its hard to say.

Hulk's rage COULD make him overcome the thoughts of MM.

Silver surfer is a herald level charactar, Superman is strong, fast, and powerful. SS is faster, and more powerful. Silver Surfer would just tire Superman out by fighting him, and then once Superman is to the point of being defeated, SS would finish him.

Do you know all if any of SS powers?

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sync1 said:

@nick31898 said:

@sync1 said:

@nick31898 said:

@sync1 said:

@nick31898: Don't argue against characters you know nothing about.

Oh and what charactar do I know nothing about?

Flash.

Wonder Woman.

Aquaman.

Green Lantern.

I know about all of those. I also know that the only reason they lost is by chance. Except Aquaman....he lost because he can't touch iron man while he is out of water.

That logic is hilarious; "Lost by chance."

Lmfao.

Aquaman has a super leaping ability. He can leap up and put his trident in Iron Man's face.

Haha, that's funny. Iron man can fly extremely fast, faster than aquaman can leap.

Also, this is about what you want to happen, I wanted what I wrote, to happen, so it did. Many heroes, and villians have lost by chance.

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@sync1 said:

@nick31898 said:

@sync1 said:

@nick31898 said:

@sync1 said:

Damn bro organize your post...

Any team with Flash on it wins

Oh really? So Flash and Green Arrow vs. All of Marvel, and All of DC. Flash and GA win?

Only one that could hurt Flash is Silver Surfer on the Marvel Team.

No, pretty much all of them could hurt him. You mean he is the only one who could catch him? Remember the only reason Hulk won, is because he knocked flash off his feet.

It is close to impossible for Hulk to touch the Flash. No one but Surfer can do that. Therefore, Flash could solo everyone but Surfer, but Flash should still be able to win.

Again, it is laughable to assume Hulk can touch Flash.

I said that Hulk knocked Flash off his feet, if you read. The thunderclap is a close to a nuclear force, if you think about it, if that hits flash, he isn't getting up.

Whatever the wave that is causing the damage (sound waves? air pressure?) they aren't moving faster than sound. Guess what the speed of sound is to the Flash? Nothing. Not even taking any effort to dodge such an attack. Not to mention, if it's Wally, he can IMP Hulk's face. Or he can speed steal (Barry has also been shown to be able to speed steal, taught by Wally) and practically freeze Hulk in place.

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick31898 said:

@sync1 said:

@nick31898 said:

@sync1 said:

@nick31898 said:

@sync1 said:

Damn bro organize your post...

Any team with Flash on it wins

Oh really? So Flash and Green Arrow vs. All of Marvel, and All of DC. Flash and GA win?

Only one that could hurt Flash is Silver Surfer on the Marvel Team.

No, pretty much all of them could hurt him. You mean he is the only one who could catch him? Remember the only reason Hulk won, is because he knocked flash off his feet.

It is close to impossible for Hulk to touch the Flash. No one but Surfer can do that. Therefore, Flash could solo everyone but Surfer, but Flash should still be able to win.

Again, it is laughable to assume Hulk can touch Flash.

I said that Hulk knocked Flash off his feet, if you read. The thunderclap is a close to a nuclear force, if you think about it, if that hits flash, he isn't getting up.

Whatever the wave that is causing the damage (sound waves? air pressure?) they aren't moving faster than sound. Guess what the speed of sound is to the Flash? Nothing. Not even taking any effort to dodge such an attack. Not to mention, if it's Wally, he can IMP Hulk's face. Or he can speed steal (Barry has also been shown to be able to speed steal, taught by Wally) and practically freeze Hulk in place.

But Hulk hit him because he was running in circles around him. So it went and hit him, by chance.

@nick31898: any of this heros can be killed,nobody here has invulnerability,true invulnerability means that nothing can hurt you,but this characters can be hurt if the attack is powerful enough,so what they really have is super durability,that isn't the same that invulnerability,invulnerability is used in the wrong way in these cases,wonder woman destroys iron-man,she is super durable to the point that she has been able to take nukes completely unharmed,she has taken heat vision,energy asttacks from green lanterns,gods,etc,and she has been to block things more powerful and faster than iron-man's rokets and beams coming in all directions at once,she can create an invicible forcefield by crossing her bracelets,but she doesn't need to block,she can take them as i already stated,she beats iron-man for sure.

Okay, show me a picture of WW surviving a nuke.

Also, Okay, so she can block 30-40 rockets, coming at her, while blocking something as powerful as Iron Man's lasers? She only has 2 amrs bud. 3 or 4 zaps from his lasers, and she is done.

Iron Man only won because he ambushed her.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By gokuwarrior

@nick31898:wonder woman can take a nuke.

some of many examples.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

wonder woman is so durable that she can also take lava.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

doesn't matter how many beams iron-man throw at her,she can take it,and of course she can block if she wanted to.

No Caption Provided

blocking the shattered god coming in all directions at once,much more things coming at her at once than iron-man's arsenal.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

she can also create a force field by crossing her bracelets and pass through any attack.

like what she does here,where she moves at super speed through a massive energy attack from ares god of war.

No Caption Provided

she has her own lightnings,zeus lightnings,here she frys a powerful speeder that was an android.

No Caption Provided

here she frys a huge monster.

No Caption Provided

but she won't need this or the bracelets because as i said,she can take nukes unharmed and even more powerful attacks,like energy attacks from gods,she even took heat vision from superman,and she took the damage from superman punching her from the earth to the sun and from the sun back to earth and she also survived the re entrey unharmed and took ice breath from him,etc,she is super durable,she only has a weakness against piercing weapons of a certain caliber,but she is super durable against everything else.

and she is so fast that she can destroy iron-man's suit in a seconf like this.

No Caption Provided

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By sync1

@greenteaforme said:

But Hulk hit him because he was running in circles around him. So it went and hit him, by chance.

That is horrible logic. I am laughing in real life right now at your comment.

@gokuwarrior said:

Okay, show me a picture of WW surviving a nuke.

Also, Okay, so she can block 30-40 rockets, coming at her, while blocking something as powerful as Iron Man's lasers? She only has 2 amrs bud. 3 or 4 zaps from his lasers, and she is done.

Iron Man only won because he ambushed her.

Wonder Woman can easily block anything Iron Man throws at her.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By sync1

@nick31898: Wonder Woman is better than Iron Man in every way. She's faster, stronger, more durable, and a better fighter.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By termiteone4ever

This is Rather Simple . Now as the OP said being held in power neutralizing rooms. CPT america Loses to BATMAN reason batman has no powers and would have fought CPT america and defeat him even with powers. So Batman again. Now here come Iron man with a suit with no power iron man cant fly or move so HUMAN iron vs batman again . Batman . Now optic blast or enhanced reflexes again Batman wins with minor scratches and enough stamina. Jonny storm with almost no high skilled hand to hand combat skills clearly loses to Batman easy with no flame powers. He would go all teh way to thor then tag in wonder woman after he defeats THOR with no powers can put up a little fight but not enough to defeat batman . The rest is a clean sweep wonder woman is also high level fighter that can take out any one here on the marvel team with no powers.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sync1:great scans,a nuke is nothing for wonder woman,she has taken nukes unharmed and even more powerful attacks than nukes.

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick31898:wonder woman can take a nuke.

some of many examples.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

wonder woman is so durable that she can also take lava.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

doesn't matter how many beams iron-man throw at her,she can take it,and of course she can block if she wanted to.

No Caption Provided

blocking the shattered god coming in all directions at once,much more things coming at her at once than iron-man's arsenal.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

she can also create a force field by crossing her bracelets and pass through any attack.

like what she does here,where she moves at super speed through a massive energy attack from ares god of war.

No Caption Provided

she has her own lightnings,zeus lightnings,here she frys a powerful speeder that was an android.

No Caption Provided

here she frys a huge monster.

No Caption Provided

but she won't need this or the bracelets because as i said,she can take nukes unharmed and even more powerful attacks,like energy attacks from gods,she even took heat vision from superman,and she took the damage from superman punching her from the earth to the sun and from the sun back to earth and she also survived the re entrey unharmed and took ice breath from him,etc,she is super durable,she only has a weakness against piercing weapons of a certain caliber,but she is super durable against everything else.

and she is so fast that she can destroy iron-man's suit in a seconf like this.

No Caption Provided

These are the reasons why I can't stand WW, she is too over powered. I wanted Iron man's laser to kill her, so they did. Got a problem with it, go shove one.

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By NICK31898

@sync1 said:

@nick31898: Wonder Woman is better than Iron Man in every way. She's faster, stronger, more durable, and a better fighter.

She out does him physically, Iron man is way cooler than WW, so she is not better, she just outclasses him. Also, not every way, he is much smarter than her.

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick31898: You know nothing about DC. Obvious Marvel fanboy is obvious.

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick31898 said:

@gularte2000 said:

And with Wally, maybe.

Thats the thing, no matter how evaseively she is moving, with that many rockets coming at you, and with how accurate Iron Man is, its hard to say.

Silver surfer is a herald level charactar, Superman is strong, fast, and powerful. SS is faster, and more powerful. Silver Surfer would just tire Superman out by fighting him, and then once Superman is to the point of being defeated, SS would finish him.

Well, still, Wonder Woman can take a rocket or two. As long as she dodges most of them.

And no. Sorry, but telepathically MM could even turn Hulk into Banner. It has been done before.

And no, I don't know much of Surfer when it comes to his power limits.

But I also sort of find it unfair there aren't any herald level characters on DC's team.

Superskrull86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

#76  Edited By Superskrull86
NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick31898 said:

@gularte2000 said:

And with Wally, maybe.

Well, still, Wonder Woman can take a rocket or two. As long as she dodges most of them.

And no. Sorry, but telepathically MM could even turn Hulk into Banner. It has been done before.

But I also sort of find it unfair there aren't any herald level characters on DC's team.

Well even if she can take a rocket or too, how about Iron man's lasers? Did you read that?

Not if he is completely enraged.

Trust me, SS would rip Superman apart. He cna move at the speedd of light, creat wormholes to get from place to place. Shoot cosmic energy, move through matter. His cosmic energy would rip superman apart.

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By gokuwarrior

@nick31898:i don't care what character you prefer or how you imagined the fight in your mind,the fact is that her feats prove that she is way more powerful than iron-man,she can take all the rockets and his lasers,she has taken much worse nd survived.

power level doesn't determinate how cool a character is,and preferences are subjective,and she is not overpowered because there are a lot of characters that can beat her but iron-man isn't one of them,so if you can't be objective,you shouldn't have made this topic.

Superskrull86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By gokuwarrior

@gularte2000:wonder woman can take much more than 2 rokets and lasers,she has taken nukes completely unharmed,she has taken attacks from bloodlusted gods,superman and superman's level characters,rokets and iron-man's beams are not going to hurt her,her only weakness is piercing weapons of a certain caliber,she is super durable against everythinh else.

HtG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior: Firstly, A HIGH FIVE TO YOU!

@gularte2000 said:

@nick31898 said:

@gularte2000 said:

And with Wally, maybe.

Well even if she can take a rocket or too, how about Iron man's lasers? Did you read that?

Not if he is completely enraged.

Trust me, SS would rip Superman apart. He cna move at the speedd of light, creat wormholes to get from place to place. Shoot cosmic energy, move through matter. His cosmic energy would rip superman apart.

But MM won't do anything to enrage him. In fact, he would telepathically do the opposite.

Well then... SS could beat the entire DC team. Because he is a herald character and the DC team doesn't have any that are on that level.

Superskrull86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@htg: Watch out, we got a badass over here.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gularte2000:why a high five to me?,what did i do to deserve it?.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dredeuced:

I like wally but I don't see him beating surfer.

Dexterity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Dexterity
_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dexterity: One at a time, probly.

@gokuwarrior:

@gularte2000:wonder woman can take much more than 2 rokets and lasers,she has taken nukes completely unharmed,she has taken attacks from bloodlusted gods,superman and superman's level characters,rokets and iron-man's beams are not going to hurt her,her only weakness is piercing weapons of a certain caliber,she is super durable against everythinh else.

batmannflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

#89  Edited By batmannflash

@sync1 said:

@nick31898: You know nothing about DC. Obvious Marvel fanboy is obvious.

Yeah seriously nick. I don't mean to be harsh but it's a battle of who would win, not you who you would like. You even said that you wanted Iron Man to win so he won. That makes no sense. What's the point of this thread if you're just going to pick who you want to win? You even called Wonder Woman overpowered then you continue to say Iron Man would defeat her just because you like him better. Stark can barely hit Diana. And she's not overpowered. If you read her comics, you can see that she has tough opponents and struggles a lot.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Dredeuced

@dredeuced:

I like wally but I don't see him beating surfer.

You are not the only person to think that. I was pointing out the case exists that Flash could beat everyone.

batmannflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

#91  Edited By batmannflash

Captain America vs Batman: Batman wins.

Batman vs Iron Man: Iron Man would probably win.

Iron Man vs Wonder Woman: Wonder Woman wrecks Stark

Wonder Woman vs Cyclops: Wonder Woman stomps

Wonder Woman vs Human Torch: Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman vs Thing: Wonder Woman. though the Thing could prove tough

Wonder Woman vs Spider-Man: Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman vs Wolverine: Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman vs Thor. Thor wins.

Thor vs Aquaman: Thor

Thor vs Hawkman: Thor

Thor vs Martian Manhunter: MMH

SS vs MMH: SS

SS vs Stewart: SS

SS vs Hal: SS

SS vs Shazam: SS. Though at this point SS is about to drop

SS vs Flash: Flash.

Superman doesn't even go in the fight.

DC wins the overall battle.

Counting individual fights, DC 9, Marvel 8

Superskrull86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^^Interesting theory...

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By gokuwarrior

@batmannflash:very well said,some people don't understand that characters like superman and wonder woman aren't overpowered because there are a lot of characters with enough power to fight them and beat them,superman fights aliens in his level or higher that give him problems,wonder woman fights gods and avatars in her level or higher that give her problems,they have very tough opponents.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dexterity: One at a time, probly.

@gokuwarrior:

@gokuwarrior said:

what i said is truth,she can take all that,i don't know why some people just don't try to get info in the capabilities of a character before they talk,which is the case with the creator of this topic.

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick31898:i don't care what character you prefer or how you imagined the fight in your mind,the fact is that her feats prove that she is way more powerful than iron-man,she can take all the rockets and his lasers,she has taken much worse nd survived.

power level doesn't determinate how cool a character is,and preferences are subjective,and she is not overpowered because there are a lot of characters that can beat her but iron-man isn't one of them,so if you can't be objective,you shouldn't have made this topic.

Exactly, there are few characters of her power level, that can take nukes. So that is a little over powered. Most that can take nukes are more powerful than her.

Well it happened the way I want it, even if it didn't kill her, his lasers could KO her. Soooooo that's what happened. I wanted it to. So go shove a corndog if you don't like it.

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick31898:false,there are characters way weaker than her that can take nukes,like ms marvel,she-hulk,donna troy,the thing,etc.

she is not overpowered,the only true overpowered characters are the omnipotent characters,all the other characters can be defeated and there are a lot of characters able to do it.

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By NICK31898

@nick31898:false,there are characters way weaker than her that can take nukes,like ms marvel,she-hulk,donna troy,the thing,etc.

she is not overpowered,the only true overpowered characters are the omnipotent characters,all the other characters can be defeated and there are a lot of characters able to do it.

I said most, not all.