• 101 results
#1 Posted by NICK31898 (2134 posts) - - Show Bio

There are 10 marvel Characters, and 10 DC characters. All the characters have been taken captive, and are being held in power neutralizing rooms. They must fight, or their loved ones will be killed.

The battle is like a Royal Rumble from professional wrestling. Except, another character comes in, when the once before them, that is on their team, is defeated.

Like lets say the line up was

Bob

Jerry

vs.

Tom

Billy

Lets say Bob beat Tom, so Billy would come in.

Morals are off.

Okay, here are the line ups, they go in this order.

Marvel:

Captain America

Iron Man

Cyclops

Human Torch

The Thing

Spider-man

Wolverine

Thor

Hulk (Wold Breaker)

Silver Surfer

DC:

Batman

Wonder Woman

Aqua man

Hawk Man

Martian Manhunter

Green Lantern (John)

Green Lantern (Hal)

Shazam

Flash

Superman

Explain who wins, who win it for them. Also explain how the whole thing goes.

Do it like this:

Bill beat george, so

Bill- George

But then bob comes in and beats bill.

So it looks like this

Bill-George-Bill overwhelms geroge

Bob-Bill Bob has a bazooka that blows bill up.

An so on.

Here is mine:

Cap-Batman- Captain America, being faster, and stronger than Batman, beat him, by blocking his attacks with the sheild, and overpowering him, using his strength.

WW-Cap- Wonder woman rips Cap apart.

Iron Man-WW- Yes Wonder woman is strong, but iron man just ambushes her right of the bat, shooting all his rockets at her, then while she is dodging those, hits her with all three lasers. (Now don't get me wrong, if she had had a chance to fight him, she would have beat him.)

Iron Man-Aquaman-Can't even touch him, being the fact that Iron man is in the air, and aqua man, on the ground. Iron man just kills aqua man, by shooting him.

Hawk man-Iron Man- Hawk man takes evasive action, iron man misses, and loses the opportunity to take hawk man from a distance, Hawk man then hits iron man with his mace, causing iron man to have to recover, but before he can hawk man hits him again, and again, eventually killing him.

Cyclops-Hawkman- Hawkman dodges the shots from cyclops. Then he hits Cyclops in the glasses, breaking them. Then cyclops closes his eyes. Hawkman not knowing about cyclops non-stop flow of lasers, causes him to hesitate, and he thinks he has a victory. Just as he is about to finish cyclops, he looks up, and blasts Hawk man with his full power. Killing hawk man.

Martian Manhunter- Cyclops- Cyclops triesto blast MM, right away, MM just goes into his ghost mode. He the just snaps Cyclops' neck.

MM-Human Torch Human torch tries to super nova MM, but MM gets inside his head, and plays with his mind, causing him to go down, and die.\

The thing-MM-fueled by rage, of seeing his Best friend die, the thing drowns out the thoughts MM, and fights him. MM tries to fight the thing, and after a great fight, the thing grabs MM by the leg, slams him on the ground, and crushes his head.

GL-The thing- GL just makes a giant fist, and pumbles The thing.

Spider-man-GL- SPider-man just dodges the attacks of GL, and then webs the ring. The he hits GL to the ground. Then kills him.

Hal- Spider-man- HAl tries a different tactic, he bubbles Spider-man, then crushes him.

Wolverine-Hal-Wolverine can't get to Hal. So Hal Crushes him. Hal then flies down, to inspect, not knowing about wolverine's heal ability. Wolverine heals, reaches up and stabs hall, killing him.

Shazam-Wolverine- Shazam realizes Wolverine can't be killed, so he KO's him, making him apear dead.

Thor-Shazam- Thor beat shazam after a good long fight, but Thor comes out on top.

Flash-Thor- Flash is to fast for Thor, annd eventually cuts off his oxygen supply, killing him.

Hulk- Flash- Flash runs around avoiding hulk. THen he hits Hulk. WHich enrages him. Flash starts to run around hulk, like he did to thor. Hulk, being enraged, thinderclaps towrds Flash, knocking him down, then hulk grabs flash, and holds him down. Then he squashes him.

Hulk-Superman- Superman and Hulk fight for hours, but, superman starts to wear down, while hulk just keeps getting stronger, eventually Hulk comes out on top.

MARVEL WINS! YAY!

#2 Edited by sync1 (2954 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn bro organize your post...

Any team with Flash on it wins. Flash could solo the Marvel team.

#3 Posted by NICK31898 (2134 posts) - - Show Bio

@sync1 said:

Any team with Flash on it wins

Oh really? So Flash and Green Arrow vs. All of Marvel, and All of DC. Flash and GA win?

#4 Posted by Dredeuced (5493 posts) - - Show Bio

@sync1 said:

Oh really? So Flash and Green Arrow vs. All of Marvel, and All of DC. Flash and GA win?

No, I believe sync1 was exaggerating, Wally obviously cannot beat the entire Marvel universe. There is a case to be made that, if you are using Wally instead of Barry, he can beat everyone on your list. If it's Barry then he can probably beat everyone that isn't Surfer.

#5 Posted by sync1 (2954 posts) - - Show Bio

@sync1 said:

Only one that could hurt Flash is Silver Surfer on the Marvel Team.

#6 Posted by Pokeysteve (8245 posts) - - Show Bio

OP says depowered. Batman stomps Cap and then everyone loses to Iron Man who would be the same since his suit isn't a power.

#7 Posted by NICK31898 (2134 posts) - - Show Bio

@sync1 said:

@nick31898 said:

@sync1 said:

No, pretty much all of them could hurt him. You mean he is the only one who could catch him? Remember the only reason Hulk won, is because he knocked flash off his feet.

#8 Posted by sync1 (2954 posts) - - Show Bio

@sync1 said:

@nick31898 said:

@sync1 said:

No, pretty much all of them could hurt him. You mean he is the only one who could catch him? Remember the only reason Hulk won, is because he knocked flash off his feet.

It is close to impossible for Hulk to touch the Flash. No one but Surfer can do that. Therefore, Flash could solo everyone but Surfer, but Flash should still be able to win.

Again, it is laughable to assume Hulk can touch Flash.

#9 Posted by King_Namor (649 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel fanboy (OP), please go pick up some DC books and read them. DC Rofl stomps your thread bro.

Really the only people who die from DC are Hawkman and maybe Shazam, everyone else easily passes their matches. This is pointless.

#10 Posted by Yokergeist (12355 posts) - - Show Bio

I do not agree with any of that.

#11 Edited by RetconCrisis (3720 posts) - - Show Bio

The fact that Flash beats Hulk is wrong. I'm not a fanboy who thinks Flash can take the Anti Monitor or Galactus or even Silver Surfer, but Hulk can't touch Flash. And his thunderclap is in a specific direction, which Flash can easily avoid. And the Thing can't drown out MM's telepathy so easily, and even if Thing gets a hold of MM, MM has the strength of Superman, can go intangible when Thing grabs him, and punches Thing into the ground with a single punch, killing him. And also, Hawkman has a healing factor that is, although not as good as Wolverine's, is still really good, and Cyclops wouldn't be able to damage him because he has Nth Metal mixed with his body. Iron Man can't hurt WW unless he nukes her, but even so she'd survive. But Iron Man can beat Aquaman if AM is New 52 without TP. But that's the only one I agree with, besides Cap beating Batman.

#12 Edited by NICK31898 (2134 posts) - - Show Bio

@sync1 said:

@nick31898 said:

@sync1 said:

@nick31898 said:

@sync1 said:

It is close to impossible for Hulk to touch the Flash. No one but Surfer can do that. Therefore, Flash could solo everyone but Surfer, but Flash should still be able to win.

I said that Hulk knocked Flash off his feet, if you read. The thunderclap is a close to a nuclear force, if you think about it, if that hits flash, he isn't getting up.

#13 Edited by NICK31898 (2134 posts) - - Show Bio

The fact that Flash beats Hulk is wrong. I'm not a fanboy who thinks Flash can take the Anti Monitor or Galactus or even Silver Surfer, but Hulk can't touch Flash. And his thunderclap is in a specific direction, which Flash can easily avoid. And the Thing can't drown out MM's telepathy so easily, and even if Thing gets a hold of MM, MM has the strength of Superman, can go intangible when Thing grabs him, and punches Thing into the ground with a single punch, killing him. And also, Hawkman has a healing factor that is, although not as good as Wolverine's, is still really good, and Cyclops wouldn't be able to damage him because he has Nth Metal mixed with his body. Iron Man can't hurt WW unless he nukes her, but even so she'd survive. But Iron Man can beat Aquaman if AM is New 52 without TP. But that's the only one I agree with, besides Cap beating Batman.

A. WW is not invulnerable. She can be killed if you hit her with a weapon as powerful as iron mans three lasers.

B. The thunderclap hit Flash because he was running circles around Hulk.

C. So you are saying that a blast from cyclops, could not disintegrate hawkman?

#14 Posted by RetconCrisis (3720 posts) - - Show Bio

@retconcrisis said:

A. WW is not invulnerable. She can be killed if you hit her with a weapon as powerful as iron mans three lasers.

A. Sorry, didn't see the laser part. Nevermind, WW loses to Iron Man.

B. Flash isn't stupid enough to run around in circles around Hulk. But I guess in your scenario it could be possible for Hulk to win.

C. It can disintegrate a piece of Hawkman (he can get half of his body out of the blast), but he can regenerate.

#15 Posted by sync1 (2954 posts) - - Show Bio

@retconcrisis said:

You are wrong on so many levels Nick.

Please go read some DC or at least what other people are saying. Flash wouldn't just "run in circles." He could easily KO Hulk.

#16 Edited by Dredeuced (5493 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick31898 said:

@sync1 said:

@nick31898 said:

@sync1 said:

@nick31898 said:

@sync1 said:

I said that Hulk knocked Flash off his feet, if you read. The thunderclap is a close to a nuclear force, if you think about it, if that hits flash, he isn't getting up.

Flash has not only avoided a nuclear force, flash has evacuated an entire city of half a million people before the nuclear blast could harm any of them.

And he did it in 0.00001 microseconds:

Comparing something to a nuke is not a good way to hit Flash. Flash is both too fast for that and he can phase through explosive impacts like that:

Hulk should mostly not be able to perceive someone who runs at lightspeed. He realistically wouldn't even be able to see Flash.

#17 Posted by NICK31898 (2134 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay guys look, i said that flash was circling around Hulk, if you would read it. Hulk just thunderclapped in Flash's dir ection. It hit him. If flash gets hit with a thunderclap, yes it would knock him out. It's what I WANTED to happen. You can make it happen the way you want it, this is the way I want. So either post what you want to happen, or SHUT UP.

#18 Posted by NICK31898 (2134 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick31898 said:

@retconcrisis said:

B. Flash isn't stupid enough to run around in circles around Hulk. But I guess in your scenario it could be possible for Hulk to win.

C. It can disintegrate a piece of Hawkman (he can get half of his body out of the blast), but he can regenerate.

I actually had no idea about hawkman's healing ability. And yeah, WW would rip Iron man apart if she had touched him. He ambushed her will all of his weapons. And that's the thing, this thread is about what YOU want to happen, not what could happen.

#19 Posted by RetconCrisis (3720 posts) - - Show Bio

@retconcrisis said:

@nick31898 said:

@retconcrisis said:

I actually had no idea about hawkman's healing ability. And yeah, WW would rip Iron man apart if she had touched him. He ambushed her will all of his weapons. And that's the thing, this thread is about what YOU want to happen, not what could happen.

Yeah, it's all based on how you see it. I can see both Marvel and DC winning in different scenarios.

#20 Posted by NICK31898 (2134 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick31898 said:

@retconcrisis said:

@nick31898 said:

@retconcrisis said:

Yeah, it's all based on how you see it. I can see both Marvel and DC winning in different scenarios.

Yays. Somebody who didn't yell at me for my opinion!

#21 Edited by CornDog (15 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick31898: Flash would IMP the Hulk and completely disintegrate and obliterate the Hulk. LOL obv fanboy is obv.

#22 Posted by NICK31898 (2134 posts) - - Show Bio

@corndog said:

@nick31898: Flash would IMP the Hulk and completely disintegrate and obliterate the Hulk. LOL obv fanboy is obv.

Haha you know what? Go shove a corndog. Maybe if you read everything, you would understand, it is by chance that Hulk hit flash.

#23 Posted by ViperKing (422 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick31898: Hulk couldn't tag the Flash, mate. Flash reacts in picoseconds, where time is literally standing still. He could literally be every single place in one second, when he taps into the Speed Force. He could take out everyone in your Marvel roster. However, you have done an impressive effort to create a fair fight. The only other problems I have is with, Martian Manhunter losing to the Thing, because he's regenerated from only his head. Great job, though, thinking this through.

#24 Edited by NICK31898 (2134 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick31898: Hulk couldn't tag the Flash, mate. Flash reacts in picoseconds, where time is literally standing still. He could literally be every single place in one second, when he taps into the Speed Force. He could take out everyone in your Marvel roster. However, you have done an impressive effort to create a fair fight. The only other problems I have is with, Martian Manhunter losing to the Thing, because he's regenerated from only his head. Great job, though, thinking this through.

T hanks man that means alot. I told you, IT HAPPENED BY CHANCE!!!! It was by chance the thunderclap hit FLash. I agree abou t the thing and MM, it was wrong.

#25 Posted by sync1 (2954 posts) - - Show Bio

@viperking said:

T hanks man that means alot. I told you, IT HAPPENED BY CHANCE!!!! It was by chance the thunderclap hit FLash. I agree abou t the thing and MM, it was wrong.

There is absolutely no chance of it hitting Flash.

Btw, WW would beat Iron Man.

MM would beat Thing.

Aquaman would beat Iron Man.

DC wins almost all their fights.

#26 Posted by NICK31898 (2134 posts) - - Show Bio

@sync1 said:

@nick31898 said:

@viperking said:

MM would beat Thing.

Flash was runnig around Hulk. So hulk thunderclapped in his direction, it hit him, deal with it.

WW would have won, if Iron man hadn't ambushed her. She was preoccupied with the rockets,. and he shot her with his lasers.

Aquman would beat Iron man? Are you freakin' serious? How could he touch him, throw a fish? Haha. Aqua man is not invulnerable, and out of water, away from creatures, aqua manc an't do a thing to someone who flies, and shoot super-powerful lasers.

I agree about the MM and the thing, I didn't think that one through.

#27 Posted by ViperKing (422 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick31898: It is nearly impossible to hit the Flash by chance with a thunderclap. You shouldn't count on these "things" on a chance. Also your comments about Aquaman are extremely offensive. Even though I doubt he could defeat Iron Man when he's not near water, he is stronger than Iron Man, is nearly as invulnerable as Wonder Woman, and can leap giant buildings in a single bound. He can easily lift 100 tons, has superhuman reflexes on land, and has taken bullets point-blank. Mocking him isn't a polite way to debate.

#28 Edited by NICK31898 (2134 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick31898: It is nearly impossible to hit the Flash by chance with a thunderclap. You shouldn't count on these "things" on a chance. Also your comments about Aquaman are extremely offensive. Even though I doubt he could defeat Iron Man when he's not near water, he is stronger than Iron Man, is nearly as invulnerable as Wonder Woman, and can leap giant buildings in a single bound. He can easily lift 100 tons, has superhuman reflexes on land, and has taken bullets point-blank. Mocking him isn't a polite way to debate.

Well this thread is about what you want to happen, and I wanted it to happen, so. And Iron man's lasers produce enough power toi kill aquaman, soo.

#29 Posted by Moonman78 (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

There are many people on the marvel team that could take flash, Wbh and surfer would laugh at him. Don't be a fan dude

#30 Posted by ViperKing (422 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick31898: Dude, I agree that Iron Man would defeat Aquaman. I'm saying that laughing at the character is a poor way to emphasize your opinion.

#31 Posted by NICK31898 (2134 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick31898: Dude, I agree that Iron Man would defeat Aquaman. I'm saying that laughing at the character is a poor way to emphasize your opinion.

I know, but it's fun to make fun of aquman.....he just.......aqua man

#32 Posted by RetconCrisis (3720 posts) - - Show Bio

@retconcrisis said:

@nick31898 said:

@retconcrisis said:

@nick31898 said:

@retconcrisis said:

Yeah. I hate it when people go all offensive on me without any facts to back up why they are calling me stupid when it's just an opinion.

#33 Posted by sync1 (2954 posts) - - Show Bio

@sync1 said:

@nick31898 said:

@viperking said:

MM would beat Thing.

Flash was runnig around Hulk. So hulk thunderclapped in his direction, it hit him, deal with it.

WW would have won, if Iron man hadn't ambushed her. She was preoccupied with the rockets,. and he shot her with his lasers.

Aquman would beat Iron man? Are you freakin' serious? How could he touch him, throw a fish? Haha. Aqua man is not invulnerable, and out of water, away from creatures, aqua manc an't do a thing to someone who flies, and shoot super-powerful lasers.

Wonder Woman has blocked Omega Beams. How is HIS lasers supposed to hurt her?

Aquaman has can leap very high, and put his Trident through his face.

Your scenarios are illogical.

#34 Edited by NICK31898 (2134 posts) - - Show Bio

@sync1 said:

@nick31898 said:

@sync1 said:

@nick31898 said:

@viperking said:

MM would beat Thing.

Wonder Woman has blocked Omega Beams. How is HIS lasers supposed to hurt her?

Aquaman has can leap very high, and put his Trident through his face.

Your scenarios are illogical.

Yes if she blocks it with her braclets, she was busy blocking the rockets, the lasers hit her in the head.

Idc how high he can leap, iron man can fly much vfaster than he can lift, and his lasers are to hard for aquaman to dodge.

#35 Posted by NICK31898 (2134 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick31898 said:

@retconcrisis said:

@nick31898 said:

@retconcrisis said:

@nick31898 said:

@retconcrisis said:

Yeah. I hate it when people go all offensive on me without any facts to back up why they are calling me stupid when it's just an opinion.

Yeah, most of the stuff I wrote happened by chance anyway, not saying it is what happened everytime.

#36 Posted by ImaLoserForBeingHere (61 posts) - - Show Bio

My God, what a war that would be. And by the way, the Bob vs Bill and cap america kills Batman stuff was unnecessary. Still though, I think everyone dies except thor and maybe wolverine. So Marvel wins.

#37 Edited by NICK31898 (2134 posts) - - Show Bio

My God, what a war that would be. And by the way, the Bob vs Bill and cap america kills Batman stuff was unnecessary. Still though, I think everyone dies except thor and maybe wolverine. So Marvel wins.

So silver surfur dies?

#38 Posted by _Atomikill_ (4085 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh dearie me. Time to make some Super-corrections.

Cap-Batman- Captain America may take Batman H2H. However, no such thing was said. Batman wins using a combination of his smoke bombs, batarangs, and stealth.

Batman-Iron Man- OK, this is the hardest battle I have had to negotiate EVER. So the only way I am going to do this is by a poll I did. Iron Man.

Iron Man-Wonder Woman- Now this might be interesting. But, NICK, you forgot one thing. Wonder Woman's badass block anything gauntlets. WW will regain her guard after taking only a little bit of damage, and destroy Iron Man.

Wonder Woman-Cyclops- Again, I'm going with the gauntlets to help block Cy's laser beams, rendering him useless. Then she can fly toward him while blocking, and at close range take him out.

Wonder Woman-Human Torch- Crud, don't make it seem like a WW streak, but with characters like this fighting her... I just don't see how Torch could take it. Unless he goes Supernova. However, it seems like morals are on. So...

Wonder Woman-The Thing- God... I don't even like WW that much, but if this is what Marvel has to throw at her...

Wonder Woman-Spider-Man- Ok, this fight would be good. Spidey takes it, since WW is friggin tired, after beating 4 Marvel heroes.

Spider-Man-Aquaman- The only way Aquaman could take this is on a beach. Spidey eliminates him.

Spider-Man-Hawkman- Well, Hawkman is just like the Vulture, except stronger and with a mace. I'd give it to Spidey.

Spider-Man-Martian Manhunter- Martian Manhunter. Do I even need to explain why? Intangibility to the webs, then grab the webs, then pull Spiderman towards him, then mind-destroy him. Oh boy, I feel another DC streak coming on...

Martian Manhunter-Wolverine- Oh boy yeah. Heck, the only other person you could put against Wolverine for this big of a curb stomp would be Magneto. MM just intangibilizes, and then can EASILY mind-destroy Wolvy with his past and all that.

Martian Manhunter-Thor- God. I haven't even included Manhunter shapeshifting and strength yet. He takes the cake, again with telepathy.

Martian Manhunter-Hulk- Martian Manhunter. I mean, Hulk is so dumb, it'd be easy.

Martian Manhunter-Silver Surfer- OK, FINALLY. Surfer takes down Manhunter, the power of cosmic able to bring down the Martian.

Green Lantern (Jon/Hal)-Silver Surfer- Silver Surfer takes down Green Lantern. Both of them.

Surfer-Shazam- Actually this would be a good fight. Both of them have "Godly" powers- Shazam literally. They fight for a long while, but even here Surfer comes on top.

Surfer-Flash- The battle against Shazam has worn Surfer down a good bit. Wally would dominate- Barry, however, would die. Depends on which one you use.

Surfer-Superman- Superman. Especially now. Surfer must be so tired.

So, That makes DC win 10-8. It was good, but in the long run...

DC has more Gods, plain and simple.

#39 Edited by SMXLR8 (1421 posts) - - Show Bio

@retconcrisis said:

@nick31898 said:

@retconcrisis said:

@nick31898 said:

@retconcrisis said:

@nick31898 said:

@retconcrisis said:

Yeah, most of the stuff I wrote happened by chance anyway, not saying it is what happened everytime.

BUMP

#40 Posted by NICK31898 (2134 posts) - - Show Bio

@smxlr8 said:

@nick31898 said:

@retconcrisis said:

@nick31898 said:

@retconcrisis said:

@nick31898 said:

@retconcrisis said:

@nick31898 said:

@retconcrisis said:

BUMP

I actually have no Idea what that means.

#41 Posted by sync1 (2954 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick31898: Don't argue against characters you know nothing about.

#42 Edited by LinkXV1 (490 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel the OP put more powerhouses on the DC and more Mid-Tiers on the Marvel team, making this a mismatch.

#43 Posted by godzilla44 (2997 posts) - - Show Bio

Ya flash wins if not then supes takes it at the end

#44 Edited by The_Titan_Lord (5149 posts) - - Show Bio

lol..This is messed-up war. But my vote goes to Marvel.

#45 Edited by Dexterity (32 posts) - - Show Bio

lol..This is messed-up war. But my vote goes to Marvel.

why?

#46 Posted by NICK31898 (2134 posts) - - Show Bio

@sync1 said:

Oh and what charactar do I know nothing about?

#47 Posted by sync1 (2954 posts) - - Show Bio

@sync1 said:

Flash.

Wonder Woman.

Aquaman.

Green Lantern.

#48 Posted by NICK31898 (2134 posts) - - Show Bio

Ya flash wins if not then supes takes it at the end

So flash and supes could take SS? I think not.

@linkxv1 said:

I feel the OP put more powerhouses on the DC and more Mid-Tiers on the Marvel team, making this a mismatch.

Yeah, but the most powerful Powerhouse is on Marvel. SS.

I still put Thor, and Hulk on, they are powerhouses.

#49 Edited by Spideysense44 (3372 posts) - - Show Bio

STOP MAKING THESE PEOPLE fans are going to vote for favs just leave the experts to it plus yhu need to use marvels heavy hitters like u did with silver surfer..torch shuldnt be in this

#50 Posted by NICK31898 (2134 posts) - - Show Bio

@sync1 said:

@nick31898 said:

@sync1 said:

Flash.

Wonder Woman.

Aquaman.

Green Lantern.

I know about all of those. I also know that the only reason they lost is by chance. Except Aquaman....he lost because he can't touch iron man while he is out of water.