Marvel Vs Capcom

Anal_Vomit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Anal_Vomit

Debates and more! For we have hosted the ultimate battle between the character roister of Marvel Vs Capcom 2 and 3! - some overpowered characters. .

In a group battle who would you think these characters would win in battle against each other and who would get their faces curbstomped into the ground.

The balance of the universes have gone corrupted by unknown hands and have mixed up the two worlds, The only way to make their universes survive from the collapse is to send one side to the grave. .

Time Limit: 1 week [if one side is not destroy by the time limit, both universes are destroyed, Everybody knows what is at stake]

Morals on

Marvel characters have to work together, Capcom characters have to work together.

Win by KO, Incap, Death.

Cannot destroy the planet / sun

1 minute prep time to gather together, rest of planning / tactics or fighting remains in the 1 week. In the unknown universe.

Introducing the characters in the left corner! With a red bold cover and white writing. . .

No Caption Provided
  • Nova
  • Rocket Raccoon
  • Groot
  • Iron Fist
  • [[Professor X]] Removed
  • [[Doctor Strange]] Removed
  • [[Blaze Ghost Rider]] Removed
  • Miss Marvel
  • Hawkeye
  • Spider man
  • Cpt American
  • Wolverine
  • Magneto
  • Hulk
  • She-Hulk
  • Taskmaster
  • Iron-Man
  • War Machine
  • Iron Patriot
  • [[Thor]] Removed
  • Doctor Doom
  • [[Phoenix]] Removed
  • M.O.D.O.K
  • Deadpool
  • Storm
  • Super Skrull
  • X-23

And Introducing the characters in the right corner! With a blue cover and yellow writing!

No Caption Provided
  • Frank West
  • Phoenix Wright
  • Nemisis
  • Firebrand
  • Strider
  • Ryu
  • Chun-Li
  • Akuma [cannot go Oni]
  • Bison
  • Gouken
  • Christ Redfield
  • Jill Valentine
  • Wesker
  • Viewtiful Joe
  • Dante
  • Vergil
  • Trish
  • Nathan Spencer
  • Arthur
  • Zero
  • Mega man
  • Tron Bonne
  • Morrigan [cannot go full power]
  • Hsien-ko
  • Felicia
  • C.Viper
  • Mike Haggar

Location: Overpopulated Mega Future Uber New York City that covers the entire planet. . .

The rest of space is nothing but a sun.

Winner fights 1 Kyptonian Godzilla that has a 10 latern rings, weilds the Odin force and the Power Cosmic and learned how to fight like Bruce Lee with a light speed reaction time

Anal_Vomit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Anal_Vomit

Quote me if I need to add someone or remove someone to make the battle more fair and not a curbstomp and to make it more interesting.

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

Cannot decide on the first battle, but the bonus battle is SPITE!

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By sync1

marvel

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#5  Edited By GhostRavage

Hulk solo's... Also he dies terribly in the bonus.

Anal_Vomit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Anal_Vomit

Hulk solo's... Also he dies terribly in the bonus.

Thank you for telling me that I should remove Hulk from the list ^^, now that Hulk is gone. . Who wins now?

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By GhostRavage

@anal_vomit: Now Thor solo's, also Dr. Strange and Ghost Rider. lol

Anal_Vomit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay, they're gone. . .is it a fair fight now?

BWANASIMBA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dormammu, Thor, Shuma-Gorath and possibly Dr. Strange solo. Hulk doesn't solo as I think Dante could tear him apart and Morrigan could seduce him and turn him on his own team. It wouldn't be the first time he was mind controlled and turned on his friends/ turned on his friends because of his mental instability.

Both teams combined wouldn't survive the bonus round.

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By OverLordArhas

@anal_vomit:

By Megaman, is this X and is Zero Cyber Elf body Zero?

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bwanasimba: Lol... Hulk is indeed soloing... And no one can seduce nor mind control the Hulk... There are a ton of scans that proves this. Simply goes WBH disintegrates everybody, done...

@ghostravage said:

Also i think you should take out Phoenix and Prof X... Then i think we're good.

Anal_Vomit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anal_Vomit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Anal_Vomit

@bwanasimba: Lol... Hulk is indeed soloing... And no one can seduce nor mind control the Hulk... There are a ton of scans that proves this. Simply goes WBH disintegrates everybody, done...

@anal_vomit said:

@ghostravage said:

Done, happy hunting.

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Now Dante and Virgil Stomps

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm pretty sure a guy named Christ Redfield could solo both teams.

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By OverLordArhas

LOLZ

Anal_Vomit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You're welcome to add anybody ^^

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@overlordarhas: Nah, Magneto can handle Dante for a while and combined with Iron Man could result into a very good fight. Don't know about Virgil, what can he do?

@ghostravage said:

@anal_vomit said:

@ghostravage said:

Done, happy hunting.

I saw you didn't included Byson... DO IT! :D!

Anal_Vomit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I resume he also defeats the Spite bonus round?

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@overlordarhas said:

How does Dante and Vergil beat Iron Man, Magneto, Nova, Ms. Marvel, She Hulk, War Machine, Dr. Doom, and Super Skrull all by themselves? Put them back in.

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage:

Virgil Is Dante's Brother, in my opinion his skill surpass Dante's.

BWANASIMBA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By BWANASIMBA

@bwanasimba: Lol... Hulk is indeed soloing... And no one can seduce nor mind control the Hulk... There are a ton of scans that proves this. Simply goes WBH disintegrates everybody, done.

Thanos, the Leader, Umar and this weird circus villain with a hypnosis hat say otherwise. Also, Hulk can't go WB on command. Either Dante or Virgil could take down Hulk. Hulk is not soloing.

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By OverLordArhas

@anal_vomit said:

@overlordarhas said:

How does Dante and Vergil beat Iron Man, Magneto, Nova, Ms. Marvel, She Hulk, War Machine, Dr. Doom, and Super Skrull all by themselves? Put them back in.

Quicksilver, Bangle of Time, Devil Trigger (Devil Form), Royal Guard ETC. Physical Damage is nothing for this 2.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

Team Marvel as it stands.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bwanasimba: Lol, he proved he could summon this power anywhere he wanted, he didn't do it because it is a power he can't control, like amadeus cho claimed, Hulk has full control over his power output and proof of that its that no one died at the war in Manhattan, directly nor indirectly. At WBH state everybody pretty much dies if he cuts loose. Also, can you show me the scans where Hulk is mind controlled? Dante is NOT killing Hulk for sure. He can kill some demons and stuff but Hulk is just a whole new lvl. Holy power isn't doing much to Hulk besides the sword cutting him and bullets bouncing off his chest. Don't start an argument because you surely know Dante can't put down the Hulk. Again, i don't know anything about virgil, what can he do?

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto said:

@anal_vomit said:

@overlordarhas said:

Quicksilver, Bangle of Time, Devil Trigger (Devil Form), Royal Guard ETC. Physical Damage is nothing for this 2.

Quicksilver only lasts a few seconds and it drains nearly all of Dante's energy. Same with Bangle of Time. Royal Guard is a gameplay mechanic, if Dante could actually counter every conceivable form of attack in existence with such ease then he wouldn't have such a hard time with certain characters. Devil Trigger isn't an argument, all that does is increase Dante's stats an unquantifiable amount for a minute or two, then he's drained. Finally, while Dante's regen is good, it begins to fail after extended combat. Dante can not solo the entire Marvel team, there are more than a few characters who can beat him.

GodTriggerHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#27  Edited By GodTriggerHulk

Are we just removing people until Capcom wins? As it stands Doctor Doom crushes with magic, Magneto gives them all a massive dog-piling with eighteen wheeler trucks and Super Skrull incinerates them with a nova burst. Not to mention that I don't think anyone on team two can put down Wolverine.

Pistolwhip1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Pistolwhip1

@godtriggerhulk: Capcom does have someone that could defeat most of Marvel's characters that are listed.

No Caption Provided

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godtriggerhulk: Capcom does have someone that could defeat most of Marvel's characters that are listed.

No Caption Provided

Who's that? Shaman King's fire spirit? Because if he is... well... i don't know who can beat a spirit besides Dr. Strange. Which is removed btw.

Anal_Vomit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Anal_Vomit

Are we just removing people until Capcom wins? As it stands Doctor Doom crushes with magic, Magneto gives them all a massive dog-piling with eighteen wheeler trucks and Super Skrull incinerates them with a nova burst. Not to mention that I don't think anyone on team two can put down Wolverine.

Then do you want to add anyone / people in Capcom to make it fair?

BWANASIMBA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bwanasimba: Lol, he proved he could summon this power anywhere he wanted, he didn't do it because it is a power he can't control, like amadeus cho claimed, Hulk has full control over his power output and proof of that its that no one died at the war in Manhattan, directly nor indirectly. At WBH state everybody pretty much dies if he cuts loose. Also, can you show me the scans where Hulk is mind controlled? Dante is NOT killing Hulk for sure. He can kill some demons and stuff but Hulk is just a whole new lvl. Holy power isn't doing much to Hulk besides the sword cutting him and bullets bouncing off his chest. Don't start an argument because you surely know Dante can't put down the Hulk. Again, i don't know anything about virgil, what can he do?

Prove it. Show me scans of Hulk becoming WorldBreaker Hulk again. As it stands it takes time for Hulk to reach his ultimate form. As for the scans, here:

Thanos controls Hulk: http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/123873/2865196-AA004a.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/123873/2865197-AA004b.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/123873/2865198-AA004c.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/123873/2865199-AA004d.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/123873/2865200-AA004e.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/123873/2865201-AA004f.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/123873/2865202-AA004g.jpg

I was wrong Umar did not seduce the Hulk per se... well, she sort of did, and she technically "overpowered" him.

http://www.google.com/imgres?sa=X&biw=1600&bih=872&tbm=isch&tbnid=h8mtdzQSPNAjfM:&imgrefurl=http://thegreatcomicbookheroes.blogspot.com/2011/06/shocking-scene-between-hulk-and-umar.html&docid=8PlMofTBYUko0M&imgurl=http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-dsmlN6npoW4/TgpxAdhXKvI/AAAAAAAAAJI/f798vr8sLa8/s1600/Defenders%252B%252525233%252Bp%252B10%252B12.JPG&w=609&h=1600&ei=0SPBUbnvEeSKiAL5-YCACw&zoom=1&ved=1t:3588,r:0,s:0,i:82&iact=rc&page=1&tbnh=168&tbnw=76&start=0&ndsp=37&tx=44&ty=60

http://www.google.com/imgres?sa=X&biw=1600&bih=872&tbm=isch&tbnid=8050oSpCNdWZeM:&imgrefurl=http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/morgan-le-fay-vs-umar-619953/&docid=mDimNKJ7q7A2xM&imgurl=http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/2/20634/626382-618362_umar_super.jpg&w=498&h=740&ei=0SPBUbnvEeSKiAL5-YCACw&zoom=1&ved=1t:3588,r:1,s:0,i:85&iact=rc&page=1&tbnh=168&tbnw=110&start=0&ndsp=37&tx=79&ty=83

http://www.google.com/imgres?sa=X&biw=1600&bih=872&tbm=isch&tbnid=ee4Fq0si-DvOXM:&imgrefurl=http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/637240-ultimate-marvel-vs-capcom-3/65402564%3Fpage%3D1&docid=b7sa4vYxVtTUvM&imgurl=http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a225/VivalaGrossm666/Dormammu/umar.jpg&w=450&h=428&ei=0SPBUbnvEeSKiAL5-YCACw&zoom=1&ved=1t:3588,r:4,s:0,i:94&iact=rc&page=1&tbnh=168&tbnw=170&start=0&ndsp=37&tx=98&ty=73

I have no scans for the Leader mind controlling the Hulk, but I do have the issues: Incredible Hulk Vol.2 #75-76

The circus villain was the Ringmaster, and sadly I can't find the cans in which he controlled the Hulk. However, I can cite a source: Hulk: the Incredible Guide, with the specific issue in question being Hulk Vol 1 #3 (note: Hulk eventually got mad enough to overcome the Ringmaster's control, which is generally speaking how his psychic resistance works. The madder he gets, the harder he is to control psychically).

Finally, I have heard of others controlling Hulk, including Mentallo and Abyss:

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/justice-league-vs-new-avengers-749272/#109

There seems to be quite an arguement going on on this very site between whether or not Dante can take Hulk, and so far more people are siding with Dante: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/dante-vs-hulk-598892/ Why do you assume Dante can't win? Also, Dante doesn't have holy powers. He's a half-human half-demon. Either way, since his sword can cut him he can decapitate Hulk or disembowel him.

Vergil is like Dante, but better. He's vastly more skilled than Dante and in the games routinely kicks the crap out of him. He also has a Devil Trigger. He's used various weapons in the series, but his most used was his katana Yamato. The katana could cut through anything, but it's damage would not become apparent until Vergil sheathed the sword.

FrozenPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By FrozenPhoenix

@ghostravage said:

@pistolwhip1 said:

No Caption Provided

Who's that? Shaman King's fire spirit? Because if he is... well... i don't know who can beat a spirit besides Dr. Strange. Which is removed btw.

Check my thread on Pyron.

here

Rozalia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage said:

@anal_vomit said:

@ghostravage said:

....Morrigan is a succubus so yeah, I'm sure she'd not have much problem handling the Hulk.

Anal_Vomit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Anal_Vomit

@rozalia: Oops I forgot she was a Succubus, And I can see her fighting him even without seducing him.

plus At birth her existence was a threat to the world forcing her to be split apart otherwise she'd essentially be god.

So Hulk is back in?

BWANASIMBA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By BWANASIMBA

@anal_vomit: Yes. There are those on the Capcom team who can counter him, or at least fight him for a time.

Avatar image for deactivated-607949e25bdb6
deactivated-607949e25bdb6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There are way too many cosmic level characters on Team Marvel.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By GhostRavage

@ghostravage said:

Prove it. Show me scans of Hulk becoming WorldBreaker Hulk again. As it stands it takes time for Hulk to reach his ultimate form. As for the scans, here:

Thanos controls Hulk: http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/123873/2865196-AA004a.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/123873/2865197-AA004b.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/123873/2865198-AA004c.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/123873/2865199-AA004d.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/123873/2865200-AA004e.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/123873/2865201-AA004f.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/123873/2865202-AA004g.jpg

I was wrong Umar did not seduce the Hulk per se... well, she sort of did, and she technically "overpowered" him.

http://www.google.com/imgres?sa=X&biw=1600&bih=872&tbm=isch&tbnid=h8mtdzQSPNAjfM:&imgrefurl=http://thegreatcomicbookheroes.blogspot.com/2011/06/shocking-scene-between-hulk-and-umar.html&docid=8PlMofTBYUko0M&imgurl=http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-dsmlN6npoW4/TgpxAdhXKvI/AAAAAAAAAJI/f798vr8sLa8/s1600/Defenders%252B%252525233%252Bp%252B10%252B12.JPG&w=609&h=1600&ei=0SPBUbnvEeSKiAL5-YCACw&zoom=1&ved=1t:3588,r:0,s:0,i:82&iact=rc&page=1&tbnh=168&tbnw=76&start=0&ndsp=37&tx=44&ty=60

http://www.google.com/imgres?sa=X&biw=1600&bih=872&tbm=isch&tbnid=8050oSpCNdWZeM:&imgrefurl=http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/morgan-le-fay-vs-umar-619953/&docid=mDimNKJ7q7A2xM&imgurl=http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/2/20634/626382-618362_umar_super.jpg&w=498&h=740&ei=0SPBUbnvEeSKiAL5-YCACw&zoom=1&ved=1t:3588,r:1,s:0,i:85&iact=rc&page=1&tbnh=168&tbnw=110&start=0&ndsp=37&tx=79&ty=83

http://www.google.com/imgres?sa=X&biw=1600&bih=872&tbm=isch&tbnid=ee4Fq0si-DvOXM:&imgrefurl=http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/637240-ultimate-marvel-vs-capcom-3/65402564%3Fpage%3D1&docid=b7sa4vYxVtTUvM&imgurl=http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a225/VivalaGrossm666/Dormammu/umar.jpg&w=450&h=428&ei=0SPBUbnvEeSKiAL5-YCACw&zoom=1&ved=1t:3588,r:4,s:0,i:94&iact=rc&page=1&tbnh=168&tbnw=170&start=0&ndsp=37&tx=98&ty=73

I have no scans for the Leader mind controlling the Hulk, but I do have the issues: Incredible Hulk Vol.2 #75-76

The circus villain was the Ringmaster, and sadly I can't find the cans in which he controlled the Hulk. However, I can cite a source: Hulk: the Incredible Guide, with the specific issue in question being Hulk Vol 1 #3 (note: Hulk eventually got mad enough to overcome the Ringmaster's control, which is generally speaking how his psychic resistance works. The madder he gets, the harder he is to control psychically).

Finally, I have heard of others controlling Hulk, including Mentallo and Abyss:

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/justice-league-vs-new-avengers-749272/#109

There seems to be quite an arguement going on on this very site between whether or not Dante can take Hulk, and so far more people are siding with Dante: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/dante-vs-hulk-598892/ Why do you assume Dante can't win? Also, Dante doesn't have holy powers. He's a half-human half-demon. Either way, since his sword can cut him he can decapitate Hulk or disembowel him.

Vergil is like Dante, but better. He's vastly more skilled than Dante and in the games routinely kicks the crap out of him. He also has a Devil Trigger. He's used various weapons in the series, but his most used was his katana Yamato. The katana could cut through anything, but it's damage would not become apparent until Vergil sheathed the sword.

Nice scans, i hate to say you're right because i feel it was MAJOR PIS because Prof X and a few high mental power users couldn't do what Thanos did... Not even Onslaught. But hey, it happened. As for Hulk becoming WBH instantly... I will not be able to upload scans because my computer atm its pretty sh*tty and lasts a lot of time to load stuff... Anyway, feel free to see the end of the war at Manhattan when Bruce becomes WBH just because Miek talked with harsh language... Also, in las Vegas...

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Also, in "the heart of the monster" he just said im cutting loose, and he just started irradiating tons of gamma, and becoming wtf times stronger in no time, its not like he lasts 5 hours to become WBH more like 20 seconds... I still think Dante won't beat WBH until i see ANY feat of Dante's being equally powerful to WBH no one is convincing me otherwise. Its pretty easy to assume Hulk's abilities are wtf amped in this state... Not only his strength and energy projection, also regeneration rate, durability his thick skin and list keeps going... I can see this Hulk disintegrating everybody... Like he did in the Dark Dimension...