Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#51  Edited By mohammed_alg_92

@dorukesin said:

@risingbean said:

He does this with morals on? Even so I think that Doom would have him drained before he was able to do all this if that was his inclination.

OP didn't state their morals so we should ask to @mohammed_alg_92 before say something.Morals:ON Hal or Clark both get stomped here.Doom couldn't drain him.Because Hal drains him before even he blink

I always assume the guys in fights do it with morals unless stated otherwise. As a matter of fact I'm reasonably sure if it's not otherwise noted there are battle board expectations such as morals on, standard gear, what ways to win, etc.

As for arguing against Doom draining, that is one of his claims to fame. I'm sure somebody with more scans then I could make a great case. Lastly who is to say Doom doesn't do his Ovoid mind transfer deal and just use Superman or Hal's body to wreck the other?

morals off

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By dorukesin

@dorukesin: You do realise it is New-52 Hal; and prove another instance of Hal using it in combat.

We can use Pre52 feats for New-52 Hal.Because writers didn't change the story.

Here's another instance.Panel said his speed and reaction time is only limited by his will.

No Caption Provided

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

morals off

@risingbean did you hear that ? Also Hal have energy absorption.He can drain Doom in a picoseconds.Hal's just too much

marvelman27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

# sandman, radioactive, juggernaut and attuma aren't much of a threat but could be a pest when hyperion, doom, loki and Dracula go for the kill

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dorukesin: It's different, unless the writer states Pre-52 Hal=New-52 Hal; then it is ok, but they haven't.

Pre-52 Superman doesn't=New-52 Superman.

This is a Nano-second feat, also; this isn't in combat, and the team still win.

ShadowHuntR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27: Doesn't matter. The Lantern weren't affected by the retcon. It was stated by DC writters and past events happened in the New 52.

So New 52 Hal Jordan = Pre 52 Hal Jordan. It's the same guy with the same abilities.

Same thing for every other Lanterns.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dorukesin: It's different, unless the writer states Pre-52 Hal=New-52 Hal; then it is ok, but they haven't.

Pre-52 Superman doesn't=New-52 Superman.

This is a Nano-second feat, also; this isn't in combat, and the team still win.

Geoff Johns already stated that.

Pre52 Superman is not New-52 Superman but Pre-52 Hal is New-52 Hal.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hal and Superman.

Pre52 Hal IS New52 Hal, and he kinda tilts this in the Heroes favor.

Jmarshmallow

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dorukesin: No he isn't; so every lantern is unchanged, yet the other are not.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dorukesin: No he isn't; so every lantern is unchanged, yet the other are not.

all of pre52 green lantern feats are still canon

HAMMER_OF_J2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@risingbean: Hyperion is definintly on a higher level than Dracula

chunkycat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Juggernaut solos.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dorukesin: If they are still canon, and he is the same character; then explain why the other New-52 characters have changed, and some have been altered.

New-52 Hal cannot count as Pre-52 Hal; but the likes of Superman, WW Eric have not.

Avatar image for super_trunks555
Super_Trunks555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mohammed_alg_92 said:

morals off

@risingbean did you hear that ? Also Hal have energy absorption.He can drain Doom in a picoseconds.Hal's just too much

Dude Doom has no energy to be drained. You see he uses plasma energy for most of his blasts. That doesn't make him useless since his suit doesn't rely on plasma energy for movement or survival in space( if the battle goes that far). I'm not sure if he could absorb the Lantern's energy, but if he does Hal is pretty useless.

hirev_starman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Villains.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By dorukesin

@super_trunks555 said:

Dude Doom has no energy to be drained. You see he uses plasma energy for most of his blasts. That doesn't make him useless since his suit doesn't rely on plasma energy for movement or survival in space( if the battle goes that far). I'm not sure if he could absorb the Lantern's energy, but if he does Hal is pretty useless.

the thing is he couldn't do anything to Hal.He couldn't even see him

@kingant27 said:

@dorukesin: If they are still canon, and he is the same character; then explain why the other New-52 characters have changed, and some have been altered.

New-52 Hal cannot count as Pre-52 Hal; but the likes of Superman, WW Eric have not.

are you trolling ? Ask to Geoff Johns dude.He said Post Crisis feats are still canon for Hal

Avatar image for super_trunks555
Super_Trunks555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

O ok because Doom doesn't have tech to find him or magic to give him a hand in that category

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dorukesin: No I am not trolling, so why isn't New-52 Superman remember his Pre-52 counter part etc.

Why only Hal, your saying he was the only one not affected by New-52; so why did they form the justice league, in Justice league issue #1, if Hal being Pre-52 had already met them?

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I did now.

@kingant27: Doesn't matter. The Lantern weren't affected by the retcon. It was stated by DC writters and past events happened in the New 52.

So New 52 Hal Jordan = Pre 52 Hal Jordan. It's the same guy with the same abilities.

Same thing for every other Lanterns.

Doesn't matter. If Op says it's only new 52 feats, only feats since then can be used. Same deal with morals or any other variable. If you don't like that setup, make a thread yourself with the variables you prefer.

@risingbean: Hyperion is definintly on a higher level than Dracula

Raw power? By a mile. But Drac has some versatility. He's taken on Thor, the X-Men and has a rivalry with Apocalypse for what it's worth. Drac in Marvel is pretty high end.

Comicdude360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Here's how I see it. Hyperion and sand man just have to keep superman busy while everyone else takes down GL. Than if Hyperion and sand man haven't taken down sipes yet everyone else comes in and villains win. :)

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dorukesin: No I am not trolling, so why isn't New-52 Superman remember his Pre-52 counter part etc.

Why only Hal, your saying he was the only one not affected by New-52; so why did they form the justice league, in Justice league issue #1, if Hal being Pre-52 had already met them?

not only Hal.Hal and Batman are still post crisis canon