Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 2

#51  Edited By cody1984
@entropy_aegis said:
"@cody1984 said:
"@Supermanwithatan01: Stopping time isn't a defense? "
A tactic which she would only use IF she was aware of Wally's abilities.By the time she realizes that it maybe too late. "

The villians have three months of prep prior to this fight.
Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@cody1984 said:
" @Supermanwithatan01 said:
" @cody1984 said:
" @Supermanwithatan01: I did and it still doesn't explain how flash could defeat Hela.  "
Idk who Hela is..? Whats her power(s)? "
Goddess of death daughter of Loki major major pain in the ass villian and unlikely savior.  "
She's the one from the Hulk vs Thor movie? Yes she's pretty powerful indeed but could she do anything fast enough?
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#53  Edited By entropy_aegis
@cody1984 said:
"@entropy_aegis said:
"@cody1984 said:
"@Supermanwithatan01: Stopping time isn't a defense? "
A tactic which she would only use IF she was aware of Wally's abilities.By the time she realizes that it maybe too late. "
The villians have three months of prep prior to this fight. "

Smack's myself,yup they win.
cody1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By cody1984
@Supermanwithatan01 said:
" @cody1984 said:
" @cody1984 said:
" @Supermanwithatan01: I did and it still doesn't explain how flash could defeat Hela.  "
Goddess of death daughter of Loki major major pain in the ass villian and unlikely savior.  "
She's the one from the Hulk vs Thor movie? Yes she's pretty powerful indeed but could she do anything fast enough? "

I just explained how she would do it.
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cody1984 said:
" @cody1984 said:
" @cody1984 said:
She's the one from the Hulk vs Thor movie? Yes she's pretty powerful indeed but could she do anything fast enough? "
I just explained how she would do it. "
You don't seem to get it. Flash has defeated Zoom whos time control stops ALL time relative to himself. He is a beast. Flash excels speed to where time is not a factor. He could be theoretically moving at light speed with time stopped. That wont save her.
intothetempest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By intothetempest

The Villians take it. 3 months prep is just the right amount of time Doom needs to completely wreck the DC heroes with all his tech, magic and fellow supervillains at hand. I’m quite happy to see Marvel finally pull a win

cody1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By cody1984
" @cody1984 said:
" @cody1984 said:
" @cody1984 said:
You don't seem to get it. Flash has defeated Zoom whos time control stops ALL time relative to himself. He is a beast. Flash excels speed to where time is not a factor. He could be theoretically moving at light speed with time stopped. That wont save her. "

Who cares about zoom?  Wally did that after absorbing everyone elses power which correct me if I'm wrong he doesn't have anymore.  So not only can't he do that he also wouldn't even be able to hurt her in astral form.    
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cody1984 said:
" @cody1984 said:
" @cody1984 said:
" @cody1984 said:
You don't seem to get it. Flash has defeated Zoom whos time control stops ALL time relative to himself. He is a beast. Flash excels speed to where time is not a factor. He could be theoretically moving at light speed with time stopped. That wont save her. "
Who cares about zoom?  Wally did that after absorbing everyone elses power which correct me if I'm wrong he doesn't have anymore.  So not only can't he do that he also wouldn't even be able to hurt her in astral form.     "
Your thinking about Rebirth. Wrong story. Wally is faster now than he was then because thats when the speed force was spread out. Even though Barrys the Flash again. But Bart after Rebirth basically PLAYED with Zoom because of their new speed. Wally > Bart > Hunter. And If she's in Astral form thats kind of an unfair advantage, or would be if Wally didn't have control over all kinetic energy in every universe, in ever dimension, and every era.
cody1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By cody1984
" @cody1984 said:
" @cody1984 said:
" @cody1984 said:
" @cody1984 said:
Who cares about zoom?  Wally did that after absorbing everyone elses power which correct me if I'm wrong he doesn't have anymore.  So not only can't he do that he also wouldn't even be able to hurt her in astral form.     "
Your thinking about Rebirth. Wrong story. Wally is faster now than he was then because thats when the speed force was spread out. Even though Barrys the Flash again. But Bart after Rebirth basically PLAYED with Zoom because of their new speed. Wally > Bart > Hunter. And If she's in Astral form thats kind of an unfair advantage, or would be if Wally didn't have control over all kinetic energy in every universe, in ever dimension, and every era. "

Those are her powers and this is a team battle whether it's fair or unfair in a one on one fight doesn't matter.  Also silver surfer does the samething and when his physical form is destroyed and enters astral form he pretty much can't be killed.  Anyway I just explained how she would kill him with ease several times and I explained how legion would kill flash and I'm doing so ignoring all the other villians who could like wise kill flash with the prep time.  Flash is going to get killed and there is no way in hell he could solo.   
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cody1984 said:
" @cody1984 said:
" @cody1984 said:
" @cody1984 said:
" @cody1984 said:
Your thinking about Rebirth. Wrong story. Wally is faster now than he was then because thats when the speed force was spread out. Even though Barrys the Flash again. But Bart after Rebirth basically PLAYED with Zoom because of their new speed. Wally > Bart > Hunter. And If she's in Astral form thats kind of an unfair advantage, or would be if Wally didn't have control over all kinetic energy in every universe, in ever dimension, and every era. "
Those are her powers and this is a team battle whether it's fair or unfair in a one on one fight doesn't matter.  Also silver surfer does the samething and when his physical form is destroyed and enters astral form he pretty much can't be killed.  Anyway I just explained how she would kill him with ease several times and I explained how legion would kill flash and I'm doing so ignoring all the other villians who could like wise kill flash with the prep time.  Flash is going to get killed and there is no way in hell he could solo.    "
I haven't seen you make any points that are suggesting she could do anything to react fast enough to counter his attack. Scans? Actual examples..I've got plenty of Flash feats. Got plenty of Doom and Loki ones too. I'm saying if it's not for Doom, Flash would and could solo. Until you present some actual proof anyone could stop him or react fast enough to stop him. Which you aren't doing.
Aero_gt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Aero_gt
@cody1984 said:
"@Supermanwithatan01 said:
" @cody1984 said:
" @cody1984 said:
" @cody1984 said:
" @cody1984 said:
Those are her powers and this is a team battle whether it's fair or unfair in a one on one fight doesn't matter.  Also silver surfer does the samething and when his physical form is destroyed and enters astral form he pretty much can't be killed.  Anyway I just explained how she would kill him with ease several times and I explained how legion would kill flash and I'm doing so ignoring all the other villians who could like wise kill flash with the prep time.  Flash is going to get killed and there is no way in hell he could solo.    "

True that, but he'll try to add feats that don't matter in a fight with MORALS ON and the TEAM has 3 MONTHS PREP. -3-  This fight is not about what Flash could do or has done in the past it's about two teams going at it with what ever advantages or disadvanteges stated above.  
weaponmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By weaponmaster

Hela Enters the battle in astral form and slays everyone but Superman via deathtouch.
cody1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By cody1984
" @cody1984 said:
" @cody1984 said:
" @cody1984 said:
" @cody1984 said:
" @cody1984 said:
I haven't seen you make any points that are suggesting she could do anything to react fast enough to counter his attack. Scans? Actual examples..I've got plenty of Flash feats. Got plenty of Doom and Loki ones too. I'm saying if it's not for Doom, Flash would and could solo. Until you present some actual proof anyone could stop him or react fast enough to stop him. Which you aren't doing. "

Those are her powers I don't got the scans of them I can give you the issue number of Xforce where she stops time though.  Go ahead and load the flash feats I've seen plenty of him running around before and it won't show me anything that I haven't seen before.  Also your the only one who thinks flash could solo so the proof is on you actually. 
cody1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By cody1984

@weaponmaster:
Apparently he thinks that could never happen since flash is to uber. 

@Aero_gt:
Yeah he doesn't seem to understand that. 

Treason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Treason

villains take this 99.99% of the time. Flash gets levitated in mid air to eliminate his silly speed then any of the villains can just kill him fast. Only one i see as a slight problem is Captain Marvel but the combined attack of the villains will win easily

Jorg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Jorg

Spite thread.

Marvel Villains take this with 3 months prep...for god sake.

Doom, Loki, Hela, Apocalypse and Bastion pretty much solo everyone with that much prep time.

cody1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By cody1984

Bump

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cody1984: Ha alright. Your making this muchhh harder than it has to be. Flash has fought time travelers and had no problems. He's faster than anyone else in this fight. He can steal Kinetic energy, vibrate his molecules soo fast he's intangible, Forcefields are a joke to him, He hits much harder than Superman, and could literally end the fight .0001 second after it started. If someone asks me for scans I'll present them. You have no scans, no proof that anyone on the Marvel team could think, react, move, or even come close to being fast enough to go on the Offensive. Plus you haven't stated how they would come even close to a defense. (because they wont have one) Like it or not, it is what it is. Maybe try a Marvel vs Marvel thread.
Treason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Treason
" @cody1984: Ha alright. Your making this muchhh harder than it has to be. Flash has fought time travelers and had no problems. He's faster than anyone else in this fight. He can steal Kinetic energy, vibrate his molecules soo fast he's intangible, Forcefields are a joke to him, He hits much harder than Superman, and could literally end the fight .0001 second after it started. If someone asks me for scans I'll present them. You have no scans, no proof that anyone on the Marvel team could think, react, move, or even come close to being fast enough to go on the Offensive. Plus you haven't stated how they would come even close to a defense. (because they wont have one) Like it or not, it is what it is. Maybe try a Marvel vs Marvel thread. "
yes flash may be fast and he may also hit fast but you just seem to keep forgetting that the Marvel villains are working together and have prep, they will come in flying at least those that can plus puny Flash has no way to defend himself against one of the best minds on the Villains team the one and only Dr. Doom who has managed to steal the Power Cosmic powers of Silver Surfer.
cody1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By cody1984
" @cody1984: Ha alright. Your making this muchhh harder than it has to be. Flash has fought time travelers and had no problems. He's faster than anyone else in this fight. He can steal Kinetic energy, vibrate his molecules soo fast he's intangible, Forcefields are a joke to him, He hits much harder than Superman, and could literally end the fight .0001 second after it started. If someone asks me for scans I'll present them. You have no scans, no proof that anyone on the Marvel team could think, react, move, or even come close to being fast enough to go on the Offensive. Plus you haven't stated how they would come even close to a defense. (because they wont have one) Like it or not, it is what it is. Maybe try a Marvel vs Marvel thread. "

Who cares if flash has fought time travelers before everyone on the villian side except for carnage has fought time travelers before and there is big exception to time traveling and being able to stop time.  Hela pawns him with ease and your the only one arguing that flash has a shot in hell in this fight. 
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Treason: Yeah, I know a little about Doom lol, how exactly did he steal the Surfers powers? take your time on the answer cause it's pretty simple.

@cody1984: Maybe I am the only one. We'll just have to agree to disagree I guess. Your not answering any of my questions or challenges for the offensive against the flash, especially a defensive for him.
cody1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By cody1984

@cody1984:

Maybe I am the only one. We'll just have to agree to disagree I guess. Your not answering any of my questions or challenges for the offensive against the flash, especially a defensive for him. "

Offensive against flash?  The guy is beyond overrated and anyone except maybe Carnage could take him out in this fight with this much prep time.  Legion is high level reality alterer and would kill him without much difficulty in a one on one fight.  Your only thing is flash moves uber fast.  Yet your ignoring alot of the villians have the ability to levitate or fly stryfe can do so and could take wally down without much difficulty just staying in the sky and attacking with telepathy.  There is no way in hell flash could solo.   

TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#73  Edited By TheCerealKillz

Doom Solos with 3 months Prep...

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cody1984 said:
"

@cody1984:

Maybe I am the only one. We'll just have to agree to disagree I guess. Your not answering any of my questions or challenges for the offensive against the flash, especially a defensive for him. "

Offensive against flash?  The guy is beyond overrated and anyone except maybe Carnage could take him out in this fight with this much prep time.  Legion is high level reality alterer and would kill him without much difficulty in a one on one fight.  Your only thing is flash moves uber fast.  Yet your ignoring alot of the villians have the ability to levitate or fly stryfe can do so and could take wally down without much difficulty just staying in the sky and attacking with telepathy.  There is no way in hell flash could solo.   

"
Do you even READ DC comics? lol you don't seem to know anything about the guy. He punks green lanterns, laughs at supes, SMP is horrified of him, he's defeated MM and he speeds his thoughts up soo fast that mind control and telapathy doesnt work on him anymore. I'm not a big Flash fan. I'm just saying, your calling him overrated but he's actually typically underrated...
cody1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By cody1984
@Supermanwithatan01:
I know enough about these characters to know that you're beyond overestimating flash and beyond underestimating the villians.  Also MM is not on the same level as legion with telepathy, legion can move superfast, can alter reality, is superstrong, hell he can do whatever he wants literally and yet flash is supposed to own him when he has three months prep?  That's BS. 
Treason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Treason
@Supermanwithatan01:  tell me something, how will the Flash defend himself against magic??? Flash can be considered a joke in this fight, truly the only one that will present a challenge to the villains is Captain Marvel NOT THE FLASH
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cody1984: BOTH teams have 3 months prep. Keep in mind Flash surmised a plan that defeated the Sun eater lol. Thats a reallllly big deal if you know about the character/DC

@Treason said:
" @Supermanwithatan01:  tell me something, how will the Flash defend himself against magic??? Flash can be considered a joke in this fight, truly the only one that will present a challenge to the villains is Captain Marvel NOT THE FLASH "

How will they get the spells out or utilize the ability they have before he punches them, REALLY hard. In the face. A thousand times. Flash > Captain Marvel too btw lol. Just so ya know
cody1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By cody1984

" @cody1984: BOTH teams have 3 months prep. Keep in mind Flash surmised a plan that defeated the Sun eater lol. Thats a reallllly big deal if you know about the character/DC"

You need to go back and read the orginal post because only the villians have prep.     

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cody1984 said:
"

" @cody1984: BOTH teams have 3 months prep. Keep in mind Flash surmised a plan that defeated the Sun eater lol. Thats a reallllly big deal if you know about the character/DC"

You need to go back and read the orginal post because only the villians have prep.     

"
Damn I was thinking they both did. Well like I said Flash could win if he was going 100%all out to defeat them.
cody1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By cody1984
" @cody1984 said:
"

"
Damn I was thinking they both did. Well like I said Flash could win if he was going 100%all out to defeat them. "

No he wouldn't and it has been explained a dozen times why he would lose. 
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cody1984 said:
" @cody1984 said:
"

"
Damn I was thinking they both did. Well like I said Flash could win if he was going 100%all out to defeat them. "
No he wouldn't and it has been explained a dozen times why he would lose.  "
Yeah but the arguments against him kinda suck.. no offense..
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@weaponmaster said:
"

Marvel villains.

Hela alone is gonna cause them much grief.

"
cody1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By cody1984
" @cody1984 said:
" @cody1984 said:
"

"
Yeah but the arguments against him kinda suck.. no offense.. "

The arguments for him winning suck.  There hasn't been valid argument for him to be able to win other than "he's uber fast."
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cody1984 said:
" @cody1984 said:
" @cody1984 said:
"

"
The arguments for him winning suck.  There hasn't been valid argument for him to be able to win other than "he's uber fast." "
Ha if you say so.
cody1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By cody1984
@Supermanwithatan01:
Yes I do.
HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#86  Edited By HolySerpent
DC wins
Sgtcrispy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Sgtcrispy
@cody1984 said:
" @cody1984 said:
" @cody1984 said:
"

"
The arguments for him winning suck.  There hasn't been valid argument for him to be able to win other than "he's uber fast." "
That's because he is uber fast. You're really downplaying his speed. He could circle the world a dozen times and eat a pizza before Hela could think about going into her astral form. That is if this was a random encounters.

With three months of prep It's just a stupid fight.
cody1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By cody1984
@Sgtcrispy:
He still wouldn't be able to beat this group since legion would just take him out. 
Aero_gt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Aero_gt

Yeah, I'm done with this topic, I'm just saying if lame-o villians like the Rogues can find away to be a challenge to the Flash than a bigger, smarter, stronger, equally prepared group can take down Flashy. He's fast and all, but they know this.  He's also boned if any of the stronger guys decides to fly(Comes to the fight already flying which isn't ruled out)or freaking destroy the earth if they come to that conclusion then it's done .
weaponxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#90  Edited By weaponxx

In terms of the discussion with Flash/Hella/Legion etc stuff.... they do have prep, so it is very conceivable that they do what they need to do to kill him before he knows what is happening... i.e. attack him in astral form from the start that way he can't do anything "before they think"....

As to who wins... I don't know, good battle though! I think the prep will end up with a majority win for Marvel, but I am not set on that.