#1 Posted by darklord_apoc (1365 posts) - - Show Bio

1... Who is more a threat D.C or Marvel?

2... Who would win with prep? D.C or Marvel villains?

3.. Who would win without prep??

4... Who will win the most of these 4 rounds and why? I added a curve ball to this... D.C has help from the Masters of the Universe villains, which is now part of D.C anyways but to make it fair Marvel will have help from the Thundercat villains

#2 Posted by The Stegman (24480 posts) - - Show Bio

Universe vs Universe battles aren't allowed, too many people and too many variables to be taken account for. It would be better for you to make a roster of villains from each side and make the battle that way.

#3 Posted by Yokergeist (12355 posts) - - Show Bio

DC has twice as many and DC is also god-like when it comes to heroes and villains.

#4 Edited by GhostRavage (8962 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_stegman said:

Universe vs Universe battles aren't allowed, too many people and too many variables to be taken account for. It would be better for you to make a roster of villains from each side and make the battle that way.

Actually, every question limits us to character with reliable prep feats. This is not a Universe vs. Universe perse, but instead of including 20 chars per rooster, he just generalized the questions. I think this one can be allowed...

EDIT!

1. Marvel has Thanos, that by far, has managed to become omnipotent with prep, absorbing the most powerful entities in existence, besides TOAA, so i guess Marvel takes question 1.

2. Again, we have Doom and Thanos vs. Lex, because i think only Lex with prep could be considered on their tier.

3. This one is tricky... But i think Marvel takes it as well by a slight margin...

4. Honestly, i don't know.

#5 Edited by The Stegman (24480 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage said:

@the_stegman said:

Actually, every question limits us to character with reliable prep feats. This is not a Universe vs. Universe perse, but instead of including 20 chars per rooster, he just generalized the questions. I think this one can be allowed...

If it's a generalized question, such as "Which universe has stronger villains?" than it's not a battle and belongs in Gen Discussion. But he is specifically pitting all villains from one universe against all villains from another, both have hundreds and hundreds of villains, too many variables to judge effectively.

#6 Posted by GhostRavage (8962 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_stegman: But not all villains are prep masters, which would be the ones used here... So its pretty limited to be considered a Universe vs Universe thread.

#7 Posted by The Stegman (24480 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage: That's not what the OP is saying though, it's not "Prep heavy villains vs Prep heavy villains" it simply says "Dc villains vs Marvel villains...and oh yeah, both teams get prep" there's a difference.

#8 Posted by darklord_apoc (1365 posts) - - Show Bio

Reason why I made this thread was because I seen a Marvel vs D.C thread still going on with over 1000 comments, so I thought it would be interesting if I made just the villains fight unlike Marvel vs D.C heros and villains... By the way guys I am a girl lol.. I know the name "dark lord apoc" is misleading.... But to make it easier how about I say Marvel's most powerful villains vs D.C most powerful? And I forgot to mention this is the new 52 D.C and the Marvel now comics..

#9 Posted by russellmania77 (15448 posts) - - Show Bio

thats alot to think about and pretty much every answer could be corrected

#10 Posted by Moonman78 (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

All things being equal it's a draw. It basically depends on what company you like better. I'd say marvel wins the prep villians war tho, since they have more of them.

#11 Posted by darklord_apoc (1365 posts) - - Show Bio

For example top villains I know in Marvel are: Thanos, Chaos King, Abraxas, Hyperstorm, Dr. Doom (with prep), Dormammu, Mesphiesto, Dark Phx, Sultur, etc

D.C: Anti Monitor (coie), Darkseid, Helspont, Mandrakk, Dooms Day, Mongul, and so on and so forth

#12 Posted by Cyberzombie_Hatchetman (283 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom solos

#13 Posted by mightyrearranger (1611 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoom solos.

Jk, haha. Mxy gives the DC universe Emp Joker esque powers and they turn everyone into chess pieces except for Doom, who ends up becoming best friends with Vandal, Lex, and Abra Kadabra.

#14 Posted by dondave (37615 posts) - - Show Bio

#15 Posted by darklord_apoc (1365 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:
@the_stegman said:

Well I did narrow it down some and said the most powerful villains from each universe, so its not the whole D.C or Marvel universe verusing each other...

#16 Posted by darklord_apoc (1365 posts) - - Show Bio

And I know that Emperor Joker with Myx powers was not a joke but then again neither is Mad Jim Jaspers.... I feel this fight can be won for either universe with good arguements and because it's not the whole universes fighting each other only the most powerful villains...