#1 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3333 posts) - - Show Bio

everyone in the marvel universe is at full power. every man for them self. who wins? no omniscient people ether.

#2 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos.

#3 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

galactus, he's not omniscient.

#4 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Cosmic Spider-Man.

#5 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

I say Marvel because the sales will be off the charts. lol jk, I think probably Galactus.

#6 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

NO the Fury! he can kill high lvl reality warpers.

Oh and he killed all of marvels super powered people in an alt reality.
Post Edited:2007-09-11 18:11:54

#7 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

I am changing my vote. Mr. Immortal.

#8 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

acewasp23 says:

"**NO** the Fury! he can kill high lvl reality warpers. Oh and he killed all of marvels super powered people in an alt reality.
Post Edited:2007-09-11 18:11:54"

I entirely forgot about the Fury. Yeah, the Fury would win. He's arguably unstoppable entirely.

#9 Posted by Beta Ray Bill (1220 posts) - - Show Bio

i don't get this isn't one above all the most powerful marvel character shouldn't he win no matter what

#10 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah if it came down to it he would probably stick the Immortals in an alt dimension, they're not dead but they're not doing any thing either.

#11 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

Beta Ray Bill says:

"i don't get this isn't one above all the most powerful marvel character shouldn't he win no matter what"

no omniscient people

#12 Posted by Beta Ray Bill (1220 posts) - - Show Bio

acewasp23 says:

"Beta Ray Bill says:
"i don't get this isn't one above all the most powerful marvel character shouldn't he win no matter what"
no omniscient people "

ohh my bad then it would be hard cause there is obviously going to be team ups against galactus and other characters

#13 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

Beta Ray Bill says:

"acewasp23 says:
"Beta Ray Bill says:
no omniscient people "
ohh my bad then it would be hard cause there is obviously going to be team ups against galactus and other characters"

na its not going to be that hard the fury would take the win.

http://www.comicvine.com/fury/14489/

#14 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

acewasp23 says:

"Beta Ray Bill says:
"acewasp23 says:
"Beta Ray Bill says:
no omniscient people "
ohh my bad then it would be hard cause there is obviously going to be team ups against galactus and other characters"
" />http://www.comicvine.com/fury/14489/"

i'm just saying i still think that this can't be decided because if captain america and proffesor x stay away from the fight and then they can gice orders to there allies like perfectly right into there head and with the psychic link they know everything thats going on and cap is the best leader and he knows how to give orders like in the jlu avengers crossover he give orders and they were winning easily and they were outnumbered by alot

#15 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

acewasp23 says:

"Beta Ray Bill says:
"acewasp23 says:
"Beta Ray Bill says:
no omniscient people "
" />http://www.comicvine.com/fury/14489/" Mr. Immortal can take it.
#16 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody says:

"acewasp23 says:
"Beta Ray Bill says:
"acewasp23 says:
"Beta Ray Bill says:
no omniscient people "
Mr." />http://www.comicvine.com/fury/14489/"
Mr. Immortal can take it. "

I disagree. The Fury lives through everything. It won't die.

#17 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Nobody says:
"acewasp23 says:
"Beta Ray Bill says:
"acewasp23 says:
"Beta Ray Bill says:
no omniscient people "
I disagree. The Fury lives through everything. It won't die." It is only really hard to destroy but not impossible. Mr Immotal can't be. How do you beat that?
#18 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Nobody says:
"acewasp23 says:
"Beta Ray Bill says:
"acewasp23 says:
"Beta Ray Bill says:
no omniscient people "
I disagree. The Fury lives through everything. It won't die."

so alot of immortals are in this fight what about the greek gods they are in this fight to

#19 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

The Mighty Thor says:

"acewasp23 says:
"Beta Ray Bill says:
"acewasp23 says:
"Beta Ray Bill says:
no omniscient people "
i'm" />http://www.comicvine.com/fury/14489/"
i'm just saying i still think that this can't be decided because if captain america and proffesor x stay away from the fight and then they can gice orders to there allies like perfectly right into there head and with the psychic link they know everything thats going on and cap is the best leader and he knows how to give orders like in the jlu avengers crossover he give orders and they were winning easily and they were outnumbered by alot"

yeah its an every man for them self battle so teem work wont work. oh and like i said the fury killed every super powerd being living on earth in an alt dimension, the same fury then killed a very High LvL reality warper in another comc.

Nobody says:

"acewasp23 says:
"Beta Ray Bill says:
"acewasp23 says:
"Beta Ray Bill says:
no omniscient people "

LOL yeah he can but you cant win if you cant fight.

#20 Posted by Beta Ray Bill (1220 posts) - - Show Bio

acewasp23 says:

"The Mighty Thor says:
"acewasp23 says:
"Beta Ray Bill says:
"acewasp23 says:
"Beta Ray Bill says:
no omniscient people "
i'm just saying i still think that this can't be decided because if captain america and proffesor x stay away from the fight and then they can gice orders to there allies like perfectly right into there head and with the psychic link they know everything thats going on and cap is the best leader and he knows how to give orders like in the jlu avengers crossover he give orders and they were winning easily and they were outnumbered by alot"
yeah its an every man for them self battle so teem work wont work. oh and like i said the fury killed every super powerd being living on earth in an alt dimension, the same fury then killed a very High LvL reality warper in another comc. Nobody says:
"acewasp23 says:
"Beta Ray Bill says:
"acewasp23 says:
"Beta Ray Bill says:
no omniscient people "
ohh my bad then it would be hard cause there is obviously going to be team ups against galactus and other charactersi don't remeber the guy who created this thread say no teams
#21 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

acewasp23 says:

"The Mighty Thor says:
"acewasp23 says:
"Beta Ray Bill says:
"acewasp23 says:
"Beta Ray Bill says:
no omniscient people "
yeah its an every man for them self battle so teem work wont work. oh and like i said the fury killed every super powerd being living on earth in an alt dimension, the same fury then killed a very High LvL reality warper in another comc. Nobody says:
"acewasp23 says:
"Beta Ray Bill says:
"acewasp23 says:
"Beta Ray Bill says:
no omniscient people "
Mr. Immortal can take it. "LOL yeah he can but you cant win if you cant fight. " He can out last him. Just wait till the end of the universe. Mr. Immortal wins. He will still be there and everything else will be gone.
#22 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody says:

"acewasp23 says:
"The Mighty Thor says:
"acewasp23 says:
"Beta Ray Bill says:
"acewasp23 says:
"Beta Ray Bill says:
no omniscient people "
"acewasp23 says:
"Beta Ray Bill says:
"acewasp23 says:
"Beta Ray Bill says:
no omniscient people "
LOL yeah he can but you cant win if you cant fight. "He can out last him. Just wait till the end of the universe. Mr. Immortal wins. He will still be there and everything else will be gone. "

The Fury can do the same. In theory, The Fury can erase Mr. Immortal from existance.

#23 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

well yeah thats why i said Fury puts him into an alt universe. its kinda cheap for a win (like superman throwing some one into the sun) but he has done it before.

#24 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol zom or shuma gorath with enough magic you can beat galactus

#25 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"Lol zom or shuma gorath with enough magic you can beat galactus "

yeah but not the fury.

#26 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

If you erase the fury from exsitencse or take away his power maybe even banish him wouldnt that work cause those are the most powerful things you can do with magic with out blowing up a planet like strange could lol.

#27 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"If you erase the fury from exsitencse or take away his power maybe even banish him wouldnt that work cause those are the most powerful things you can do with magic with out blowing up a planet like strange could lol."

here is a list of his powers

Powers and abilities

The Fury seemed to be harder and harder to defeat every time Captain Britain and the X-Men confronted it. The Fury was described as "the supreme killing machine" and usually defeated its super-powered quarries with energy blasts that it could fire from its left arm. The Fury could also fire poisonous, barbed darts. The Fury carried detailed files on all known super humans, and its sophisticated array of sensors was powerful enough to recognize when it has killed all super humans present in the universe. The Fury possessed limited teleportation abilities, but it should be noted that when it decided to continue its campaign against super human it acquired the ability to cross dimensions. Trans-dimensional travel nearly destroys the Fury, and it usually needs to acquire raw "genetic material" to rebuild itself. The Fury can kill regular humans and use their bodies for this purpose, although killing non-super humans appears to not be a primary function of the Fury. The Fury's dart weapon is tipped with a powerful mutagenic, possibly to ready the body for absorption. The Fury kills a host body with its attached barb and drags the body closer to itself. Sid, a hapless drifter, managed to escape the Fury shortly after it warped to Captain Britain’s dimension, but he was grazed by one of the Fury's darts. The powerful toxin turned him into a grotesque monster that terrorized London until Captain Britain and the British Army killed him. It is unknown how Mad Jim Jaspers acquired the technical proficiency to make a complex construct like the Fury, although it is possible that he used his reality warping powers to give him access to the technology.

#28 Posted by Buckshot (18678 posts) - - Show Bio

Who says you can't erase him from existence or take his powers away?

#29 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"Who says you can't erase him from existence or take his powers away?"

i dont know about erasing him from existence. but i dont know how you would take his powers away if he can adapt to any situation but i guess it could be possible.

this list is from http://www.marvel.com/universe/Fury

Virtually invincible, the Fury’s main weapon was a powerful blaster; it could develop other specialized weapons as required. Lacking conscious thought, it used cold logic and highly attuned instinct in battle, learning from each encounter so that no attack on it worked twice. It could sense and track targets across dimensions, and developed the ability to travel inter-dimensionally. Its strength, reflexes, running speed and durability were superhuman, and it could rebuild itself using available materials so long as part of it remained intact.

#30 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

I have to agree a power full enoguh shot from zom shuma gorath anti matter blast from thors hammer couldnt that work and also if the fury has nothign to rebuild from that should work btu i have to agree the fury like a better doomsday with captian britain as his number one enemy lol.btu i knwo oen thign that can defeat him ROT

#31 Posted by Buckshot (18678 posts) - - Show Bio

acewasp23 says:

"Buckshot says:

i dont know about erasing him from existence. but i dont know how you would take his powers away if he can adapt to any situation but i guess it could be possible.

this list is from http://www.marvel.com/universe/Fury

Virtually invincible, the Fury’s main weapon was a powerful blaster; it could develop other specialized weapons as required. Lacking conscious thought, it used cold logic and highly attuned instinct in battle, learning from each encounter so that no attack on it worked twice. It could sense and track targets across dimensions, and developed the ability to travel inter-dimensionally. Its strength, reflexes, running speed and durability were superhuman, and it could rebuild itself using available materials so long as part of it remained intact. "

He can't adapt if his ability to adapt is gone. Make sense? And yes, I know his abilities.

#32 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"acewasp23 says:
"Buckshot says:
i dont know about erasing him from existence. but i dont know how you would take his powers away if he can adapt to any situation but i guess it could be possible. this list is from http://www.marvel.com/universe/Fury Virtually invincible, the Fury’s main weapon was a powerful blaster; it could develop other specialized weapons as required. Lacking conscious thought, it used cold logic and highly attuned instinct in battle, learning from each encounter so that no attack on it worked twice. It could sense and track targets across dimensions, and developed the ability to travel inter-dimensionally. Its strength, reflexes, running speed and durability were superhuman, and it could rebuild itself using available materials so long as part of it remained intact. "
He can't adapt if his ability to adapt is gone. Make sense? And yes, I know his abilities."

yeah i know you do lol i was going to post them any way and didn't want to make to post.

yeah im not sure how it would play out if your remove his powers. the only reason why didn't Jim jaspers do that in the first place instead letting it drag him to Earth-238?

#33 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol i agree if jimjasper can get rid of entire universe he should of just removed the ability to get more abilties lol hwo smart would that have been lol.

#34 Posted by Buckshot (18678 posts) - - Show Bio

Plot plus the fact that he's crazy (so not thinking logically) and also probably didn't expect Fury doing the one thing that could kill him so he was just having fun fighting him.

#35 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol i think so to jim jasper probably just thought of the fight not thought fo the fact he could die from the fight but mad jim jasper was a vicious character lol.

#36 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"Plot plus the fact that he's crazy (so not thinking logically) and also probably didn't expect Fury doing the one thing that could kill him so he was just having fun fighting him."

yeah i guess its possible that he underestimated him.

#37 Posted by Midnight Sun (51 posts) - - Show Bio

The Living Tribunal

#38 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio
#39 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

Midnight Sun says:

"The Living Tribunal"

he's omniscient so he doesnt count.

#40 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Does just mean you are every place at once whats wrong with that lol.

#41 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"Does just mean you are every place at once whats wrong with that lol."

That would be omnipresent. Omniscient means you know everything.

#42 Posted by GambitO (980 posts) - - Show Bio

ONSLAUGHT

#43 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio

Very true NOBODY. Mr. Immortal wins by default, because he can not be killed even when the universe itself is no more and all the cosmic entities are gone. He will be there in the next universe.

MR. UNIVERSE WINS!!!!

#44 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio

GambitO says:

"ONSLAUGHT "

Wrong Universe

#45 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

Tevnoba says:

"GambitO says:
"ONSLAUGHT "
Wrong Universe"

how is that the wrong universe?

#46 Posted by phoenixfan2000 (9 posts) - - Show Bio

mmmmmmm......

im going to go with scarlet witch. she is able to alter all reality, and erase people from existence. she depowered 99 percent of the mutant population with a single sentence. if she focused her powers, she could wipe all existence except herself from being. the only reason she was defeated was that she created means to be defeated, to help the heros.

#47 Posted by Heart of Infinity (1045 posts) - - Show Bio

I would go with Thanos

He probably has the most knowledge in the universe next to the watcher

He is more powerful then mostly everyone under the onipotents. He outclasses silver surfer with ease but isnt as powerful as Galactus. But still finds a way to capture the all mighty galactus

he is a great strategist with super intellect and is no slouch in the strenght department either he has bitched slapped hulk on ocassions. His power cosmic is greater then Heral levels

Hes not unbeatable but a good candidate for the win

#48 Posted by GambitO (980 posts) - - Show Bio

ONSLAUGHT definitively

#49 Posted by GambitO (980 posts) - - Show Bio

#50 Posted by Dio (5 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambit!!!!!!!!