Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By Vrakmul

Heart of Infinity says:

"How come i am a dbz fan and i usually make intelligent arguments about them and say they would loose to a variety of characters but they have a chance against "some" of the characters that would beat them from at least analizing it rationaly"

Your no DBZ fanatic. Your just a fan fan, and all of us are fans of something. Not all of us are fanatics of something like maelwis is.

Avatar image for heart_of_infinity
Heart of Infinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How come i am a dbz fan and i usually make intelligent arguments about them and say they would loose to a variety of characters but they have a chance against "some" of the characters that would beat them from at least analizing it rationaly

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#53  Edited By Methos

my brain has now official melted...

M

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Vrakmul

Heart of Infinity says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Heart of Infinity says:
"How come i am a dbz fan and i usually make intelligent arguments about them and say they would loose to a variety of characters but they have a chance against "some" of the characters that would beat them from at least analizing it rationaly"
Your no DBZ fanatic. Your just a fan fan, and all of us are fans of something. Not all of us are fanatics of something like maelwis is. "

I just think people like him dont have a grasps on how powerful some marvel characters are maybe have a small grasps on the weaker ones and assume that DBZ would beat them all.

What they have to learn about marvel the most popular characters arent always the strongest in the marvel universe. Actually most tend to be on the mid to weaker level"

Some of them don't realize how powerful some of the moderately well known characters truly are like Iceman or Franklin richards or The Phoenix. Franklin Richards would beat the entire DBZ universe fairly easily, He is as strong as the average celestial, and the average celestial has more power than odin and gaea put together.

Heart of Infinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dreadnaught says:

"Heart of Infinity says:
Your no DBZ fanatic. Your just a fan fan, and all of us are fans of something. Not all of us are fanatics of something like maelwis is. "

I just think people like him dont have a grasps on how powerful some marvel characters are maybe have a small grasps on the weaker ones and assume that DBZ would beat them all.

What they have to learn about marvel the most popular characters arent always the strongest in the marvel universe. Actually most tend to be on the mid to weaker level

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#56  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Look, give me four people from the Marvel U, and I'll crush the DBZ clan.

1. Wanda Maximoff

2. Invisible Woman

3. Proteus

4. Xavier

Game over. Plays out a little something like this,

DBZ: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Marvel U: WTF are they yelling at?

DBZ: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH

Marvel U: Do you think they wanna hurt us?

DBZ: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH

Marvel U: $#@! This, Wanda,take em.

DBZ: AAAAAAAAAAA.......

Marvel U: No More Yelling

Post Edited:2007-10-24 17:51:47

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#57  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Heart of Infinity says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Heart of Infinity says:
I just think people like him dont have a grasps on how powerful some marvel characters are maybe have a small grasps on the weaker ones and assume that DBZ would beat them all. What they have to learn about marvel the most popular characters arent always the strongest in the marvel universe. Actually most tend to be on the mid to weaker level"

That's his problem. Time and again we've tried prying common sense into that pea he calls a brain however it seems like too much information for him to accept.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Look, give me four people from the Marvel U, and I'll crush the DBZ clan.

1. Wanda Maximoff

2. Invisible Woman

3. Proteus

4. Xavier

Game over. Plays out a little something like this,

DBZ: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Marvel U: WTF are they yelling at?

DBZ: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH

Marvel U: Do you think they wanna hurt us?

DBZ: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH

Marvel U: $#@! This, Wanda,take em.

DBZ: AAAAAAAAAAA.......

Marvel U: No More Yelling

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Vrakmul

Eternal Chaos says:

"King of Kings says:
"Look, give me four people from the Marvel U, and I'll crush the DBZ clan. 1. Wanda Maximoff 2. Invisible Woman 3. Proteus 4. Xavier Game over. Plays out a little something like this, DBZ: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Marvel U: WTF are they yelling at? DBZ: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH Marvel U: Do you think they wanna hurt us? DBZ: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH Marvel U: $#@! This, Wanda,take em. DBZ: AAAAAAAAAAA....... Marvel U: No More Yelling "

LMMFAO!!!!!"

ROFLMAO!!

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Eternal Chaos

King of Kings says:

"Look, give me four people from the Marvel U, and I'll crush the DBZ clan. 1. Wanda Maximoff 2. Invisible Woman 3. Proteus 4. Xavier Game over. Plays out a little something like this, DBZ: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Marvel U: WTF are they yelling at? DBZ: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH Marvel U: Do you think they wanna hurt us? DBZ: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH Marvel U: $#@! This, Wanda,take em. DBZ: AAAAAAAAAAA....... Marvel U: No More Yelling "

LMMFAO!!!!!

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Methos

roflol :D

nicely done Gambler :D

M

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Lmao, I actually used to watch DBZ. I liked it, but after awhile its all the same.

Heart of Infinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

King of Kings says:

"Look, give me four people from the Marvel U, and I'll crush the DBZ clan. 1. Wanda Maximoff 2. Invisible Woman 3. Proteus 4. Xavier Game over. Plays out a little something like this, DBZ: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Marvel U: WTF are they yelling at? DBZ: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH Marvel U: Do you think they wanna hurt us? DBZ: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH Marvel U: $#@! This, Wanda,take em. DBZ: AAAAAAAAAAA....... Marvel U: No More Yelling
Post Edited:2007-10-24 17:51:47"

I can only Xaiver doing it with cerebro to get every dbz universe if they are in close enough proximity not outside of earth

vegeta may or may not be able to resist it. He wont get the andriods and the hundreds of metalic coolers

wanda she wins 5 out of 7 times vs dbz in my opinion of course there are always strange factors to consider since its reality warping and what its effects will be on someone not from her universe. The only way i could see her loosing is a face to face encounder, they blow up the planent she is on, or babidi or baby take control of her turning her instantly against Marvel U. If xaiver isnt near her enough to stop this it would turn ugly

invisible woman- not enough, speed, reaction, or invunerability to play a role. One of DBZ's weakest people Chautzu has mind control (on people who are lower in powerlevel to him) He could just make sue blow up her own mind. Freeza can put her into a forcefield ball for irony and kick her like a volleyball and detonate her killing many people in a nuke blast that is big as a continent without breaking a swet.

as for the other post i think franklin could take them. But i would say a dbz guy can take on anyone and have a chance if their speed and reaction time are greater and that person is vunerable and mortal

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Eternal Chaos

This has gone on long enough. DBZ is annoying a former fan.

Galactus and his Heralds

Death, Oblivion, Eternity, Infinity

White Crown Phoenix, Living Tribunal One Above All

Celestials, Mephisto, Blackheart (Peak)

Red Skull (Earth X)

They all destroy DBZ. Next?

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Heart of Infinity says:

"King of Kings says:
"Look, give me four people from the Marvel U, and I'll crush the DBZ clan. 1. Wanda Maximoff 2. Invisible Woman 3. Proteus 4. Xavier Game over. Plays out a little something like this, DBZ: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Marvel U: WTF are they yelling at? DBZ: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH Marvel U: Do you think they wanna hurt us? DBZ: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH Marvel U: $#@! This, Wanda,take em. DBZ: AAAAAAAAAAA....... Marvel U: No More Yelling

I can only Xaiver doing it with cerebro to get every dbz universe if they are in close enough proximity not outside of earth

vegeta may or may not be able to resist it. He wont get the andriods and the hundreds of metalic coolers

wanda she wins 5 out of 7 times vs dbz in my opinion of course there are always strange factors to consider since its reality warping and what its effects will be on someone not from her universe. The only way i could see her loosing is a face to face encounder, they blow up the planent she is on, or babidi or baby take control of her turning her instantly against Marvel U. If xaiver isnt near her enough to stop this it would turn ugly

invisible woman- not enough, speed, reaction, or invunerability to play a role. One of DBZ's weakest people Chautzu has mind control (on people who are lower in powerlevel to him) He could just make sue blow up her own mind. Freeza can put her into a forcefield ball for irony and kick her like a volleyball and detonate her killing many people in a nuke blast that is big as a continent without breaking a swet.

as for the other post i think franklin could take them. But i would say a dbz guy can take on anyone and have a chance if their speed and reaction time are greater and that person is vunerable and mortal"

Xavier? Thats Wanda Maximoff. You do know she's a reality warper that all but made the mutant population non existent right? Haven't you red House of M? They dont have to be anywhere near her for this to work. All she has to do is say No More DBZ and its over.

Malewis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Malewis

Dreadnaught says:

"Heart of Infinity says:

I'm not a fanatic, i havent seen the series in YEARS, i just cant stand by and watch people Bash a show i like. if a made a forum that said "MARVEL SUXXOR THEY R FAIL!!!!!11!!!one!!!1" then im sure that EVERYONE on this boerd would yell and make fun of me, if i called all of u guys fanatics for not sitting back and letting people bash ur fandom, that make me an arse, but seeing as im one guy defending a show im a fanatic.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Malewis says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Heart of Infinity says:
I'm not a fanatic, i havent seen the series in YEARS, i just cant stand by and watch people Bash a show i like. if a made a forum that said "MARVEL SUXXOR THEY R FAIL!!!!!11!!!one!!!1" then im sure that EVERYONE on this boerd would yell and make fun of me, if i called all of u guys fanatics for not sitting back and letting people bash ur fandom, that make me an arse, but seeing as im one guy defending a show im a fanatic."

You're not defending it, you're making us hate it even more by making this assenine statements to try to deny the inevitable.

Malewis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Malewis

Eternal Chaos says:

"Malewis says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Heart of Infinity says:
I'm not a fanatic, i havent seen the series in YEARS, i just cant stand by and watch people Bash a show i like. if a made a forum that said "MARVEL SUXXOR THEY R FAIL!!!!!11!!!one!!!1" then im sure that EVERYONE on this boerd would yell and make fun of me, if i called all of u guys fanatics for not sitting back and letting people bash ur fandom, that make me an arse, but seeing as im one guy defending a show im a fanatic."

You're not defending it, you're making us hate it even more by making this assenine statements to try to deny the inevitable."

...ur an arse, next?

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Malewis says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Malewis says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Heart of Infinity says:
You're not defending it, you're making us hate it even more by making this assenine statements to try to deny the inevitable."
...ur an arse, next? "

Tu madre que?

Malewis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Malewis

baka-teme?

Heart of Infinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

conqueso?

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Heart of Infinity says:

"conqueso?"

LoL.

Malewis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Malewis

баклажан

Heart of Infinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

King of Kings says:

"Heart of Infinity says:
"King of Kings says:
I can only Xaiver doing it with cerebro to get every dbz universe if they are in close enough proximity not outside of earth vegeta may or may not be able to resist it. He wont get the andriods and the hundreds of metalic coolers wanda she wins 5 out of 7 times vs dbz in my opinion of course there are always strange factors to consider since its reality warping and what its effects will be on someone not from her universe. The only way i could see her loosing is a face to face encounder, they blow up the planent she is on, or babidi or baby take control of her turning her instantly against Marvel U. If xaiver isnt near her enough to stop this it would turn ugly invisible woman- not enough, speed, reaction, or invunerability to play a role. One of DBZ's weakest people Chautzu has mind control (on people who are lower in powerlevel to him) He could just make sue blow up her own mind. Freeza can put her into a forcefield ball for irony and kick her like a volleyball and detonate her killing many people in a nuke blast that is big as a continent without breaking a swet. as for the other post i think franklin could take them. But i would say a dbz guy can take on anyone and have a chance if their speed and reaction time are greater and that person is vunerable and mortal"
Xavier? Thats Wanda Maximoff. You do know she's a reality warper that all but made the mutant population non existent right? Haven't you red House of M? They dont have to be anywhere near her for this to work. All she has to do is say **No More DBZ** and its over."

It would actually help for you to read my post instead of just quoting me

she wins 5 out of 7 times vs dbz in my opinion of course there are always strange factors to consider since its reality warping and what its effects will be on someone not from her universe. The only way i could see her loosing is a face to face encounder, they blow up the planent she is on, or babidi or baby take control of her turning her instantly against Marvel U

meaning she could probably make all disapear with a thought. But since she is mortal there are certain scenarios where she would get killed instantly

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Anyway, now that that's out the way and we can all agree Marvel wins this one, I say we let this one die.

Heart of Infinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eternal Chaos says:

"Anyway, now that that's out the way and we can all agree Marvel wins this one, I say we let this one die."

agreed marvel wins

the DBZ guys would beat a lot of marvel dudes but in the end there are a good bunch of marvel dudes that will just blink an eye and the dbz guys would be gone

Malewis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Malewis

wat/ev, all this retardedness proved that a universe with cosmic and omnipotent beings could be a small band of hero aliens. i agree, let this die (im not admitting defeat, just saying this has gotten stupid.)

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Vrakmul

Malewis says:

"баклажан"

God you make russians look bad. You ashame your motherland.

Malewis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Malewis

Dreadnaught says:

"Malewis says:
"баклажан"

God you make russians look bad. You ashame your motherland. "

not MY motherland, a friend's, he uses it as a slur so... nevermind.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Heart of Infinity says:

"King of Kings says:
"Heart of Infinity says:
"King of Kings says:
I can only Xaiver doing it with cerebro to get every dbz universe if they are in close enough proximity not outside of earth vegeta may or may not be able to resist it. He wont get the andriods and the hundreds of metalic coolers wanda she wins 5 out of 7 times vs dbz in my opinion of course there are always strange factors to consider since its reality warping and what its effects will be on someone not from her universe. The only way i could see her loosing is a face to face encounder, they blow up the planent she is on, or babidi or baby take control of her turning her instantly against Marvel U. If xaiver isnt near her enough to stop this it would turn ugly invisible woman- not enough, speed, reaction, or invunerability to play a role. One of DBZ's weakest people Chautzu has mind control (on people who are lower in powerlevel to him) He could just make sue blow up her own mind. Freeza can put her into a forcefield ball for irony and kick her like a volleyball and detonate her killing many people in a nuke blast that is big as a continent without breaking a swet. as for the other post i think franklin could take them. But i would say a dbz guy can take on anyone and have a chance if their speed and reaction time are greater and that person is vunerable and mortal"
Xavier? Thats Wanda Maximoff. You do know she's a reality warper that all but made the mutant population non existent right? Haven't you red House of M? They dont have to be anywhere near her for this to work. All she has to do is say **No More DBZ** and its over."

It would actually help for you to read my post instead of just quoting me

she wins 5 out of 7 times vs dbz in my opinion of course there are always strange factors to consider since its reality warping and what its effects will be on someone not from her universe. The only way i could see her loosing is a face to face encounder, they blow up the planent she is on, or babidi or baby take control of her turning her instantly against Marvel U

meaning she could probably make all disapear with a thought. But since she is mortal there are certain scenarios where she would get killed instantly"

I red the first two words and ya lost me.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Sparda

EC....

WTF????

=======

WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS???

It's such a brutal slaughter against DBZ.....

Malewis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Malewis

Sparda says:

"EC....WTF????=======WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS???It's such a brutal slaughter against DBZ....."

literally, to tell ME!! "that a universe with cosmic and omnipotent beings could beat a small band of hero aliens."

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#83  Edited By Copy

King of Kings says:

lol

Heart of Infinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

King of Kings says:

"Heart of Infinity says:
"King of Kings says:
"Heart of Infinity says:
"King of Kings says:
It would actually help for you to read my post instead of just quoting me she wins 5 out of 7 times vs dbz in my opinion of course there are always strange factors to consider since its reality warping and what its effects will be on someone not from her universe. The only way i could see her loosing is a face to face encounder, they blow up the planent she is on, or babidi or baby take control of her turning her instantly against Marvel U meaning she could probably make all disapear with a thought. But since she is mortal there are certain scenarios where she would get killed instantly"
I red the first two words and ya lost me."

i said she would win. I read house of M. I just said there would be a few scenarios (if they happened) Where she would die

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Sparda says:

"EC.... WTF???? ======= WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS??? It's such a brutal slaughter against DBZ....."

To get rid of Malewis who still won't admit that DBZ loses.

Malewis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Malewis

i already said, i cant stand back and watch comic fans bash anime. i like both but imo (manga > Comics)

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Malewis says:

"Sparda says:
"EC.... WTF???? ======= WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS??? It's such a brutal slaughter against DBZ....."
literally, to tell ME!! "that a universe with cosmic and omnipotent beings could beat a small band of hero aliens.""

You were the one who wouldn't cease stating DBZ is this and that. I needed to end it.

Malewis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Malewis

can we erase the board?

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Whatever you say.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Vrakmul

Malewis says:

"i already said, i cant stand back and watch comic fans bash anime. i like both but imo (manga > Comics)"

Japan should stick to video games and monster movies. It should get out of animation and comics right now. Do you know what horrors japan has commited to many american giant robot franchises? and then there is the disgrace known as Transformers magna. Rattrap transforming into a pikachu thing? Pure bullsh!t.

Malewis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Malewis

Dreadnaught says:

"Malewis says:
"i already said, i cant stand back and watch comic fans bash anime. i like both but imo (manga > Comics)"

Japan should stick to video games and monster movies. It should get out of animation and comics right now. Do you know what horrors japan has commited to many american giant robot franchises? and then there is the disgrace known as Transformers magna. Rattrap transforming into a pikachu thing? Pure bullsh!t. "

WTF

How the hell can u say that, manga is the supirior comic and wat american Giant bots? "Big guy and rusty"? lol

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Dreadnaught says:

"Malewis says:
Japan should stick to video games and monster movies. It should get out of animation and comics right now. Do you know what horrors japan has commited to many american giant robot franchises? and then there is the disgrace known as Transformers magna. Rattrap transforming into a pikachu thing? Pure bullsh!t. "

I have no say in the issue. You're the robot authority.

Heart of Infinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Some manga is actually good and is better then its anime counterparts. Some themes with giant robots get overplayed but there are many others i like. Naruto is actually a very good manga and infinetly better then the anime

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Vrakmul

Malewis says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Malewis says:

WTF

How the hell can u say that, manga is the supirior comic and wat american Giant bots? "Big guy and rusty"? lol"

Transformers, Megas Xlr, just to name a few. And yes transformers is purely american, japan just ripped out the heart and soul of it.

Malewis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Malewis

Dreadnaught says:

"Malewis says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Malewis says:

WTF

How the hell can u say that, manga is the supirior comic and wat american Giant bots? "Big guy and rusty"? lol"

Transformers, Megas Xlr, just to name a few. And yes transformers is purely american, japan just ripped out the heart and soul of it.

"

megas was an anime spoof (even used popular v.a.)

transfomers was created by both japan and amerca,

and niether has SH!T on gundam and Evangelion

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Vrakmul

Colt Python says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Malewis says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Malewis says:
WTF -------- How the hell can u say that, manga is the supirior comic and wat american Giant bots? "Big guy and rusty"? lol"
Transformers, Megas Xlr, just to name a few. And yes transformers is purely american, japan just ripped out the heart and soul of it. "

Only the most recent shows. Originally it was all done in america or canada. Ownt.

Actually Transformers isn't purely American.It was written and recorded in America but animated in Japan."

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Sparda

Malewis says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Malewis says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Malewis says:
WTF -------- How the hell can u say that, manga is the supirior comic and wat american Giant bots? "Big guy and rusty"? lol"
Transformers, Megas Xlr, just to name a few. And yes transformers is purely american, japan just ripped out the heart and soul of it. "
megas was an anime spoof (even used popular v.a.) transfomers was created by both japan and amerca, and niether has SH!T on gundam and Evangelion"

Megas XLR was the greatest giant robot show I had ever seen.....

as for your earlier crack at "Big Guy adn Rusty".....did you actually watch the show? It was a parody of many things and had pretty good animation.

Malewis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Malewis

Sparda says:

"Malewis says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Malewis says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Malewis says:
megas was an anime spoof (even used popular v.a.) transfomers was created by both japan and amerca, and niether has SH!T on gundam and Evangelion"

as for your earlier crack at "Big Guy adn Rusty".....did you actually watch the show? It was a parody of many things and had pretty good animation."

ya, it was a fine show but not to be held in high regaurds,

Anyway megas WAS a spoof of anime(and japanese pop.) in a sense, and if THATS the best giant bot show u've seen u should watch Neon genisis evangelion.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Vrakmul

Malewis says:

"Sparda says:
"Malewis says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Malewis says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Malewis says:

as for your earlier crack at "Big Guy adn Rusty".....did you actually watch the show? It was a parody of many things and had pretty good animation."

ya, it was a fine show but not to be held in high regaurds,

Anyway megas WAS a spoof of anime(and japanese pop.) in a sense, and if THATS the best giant bot show u've seen u should watch Neon genisis evangelion."

That was crap. Organic Robots? What the hell?

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Sparda

Malewis says:

"Sparda says:
"Malewis says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Malewis says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Malewis says:
Megas XLR was the greatest giant robot show I had ever seen..... as for your earlier crack at "Big Guy adn Rusty".....did you actually *watch* the show? It was a parody of many things and had pretty good animation."
ya, it was a fine show but not to be held in high regaurds, Anyway megas WAS a spoof of anime(and japanese pop.) in a sense, and if THATS the best giant bot show u've seen u should watch Neon genisis evangelion."

I've seen parts of Evangelion.....I can never really get into it because....

1) I find japanese animation to be out of my style, and I find it to be, for the most part, distracting.

2) And, a good amount of the time, my station stops showing it because it's not popular.

The one anime that I ever really got into was Escaflowne. It had mechs, and I thought that the show and it's run was, overall, very entertaining.