Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Apparition says:

"weren't you doing this in some other thread?"

Similar one, but that damn fanboy is driving me insane. I want him to post here so I can just wipe him away.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Apparition

weren't you doing this in some other thread?

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Gottheit

Who's the fanboy?

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Gottheit says:

"Who's the fanboy?"

Malewis. Go check out the Marvel Earth vs DBZ Earth thread. You'll see what I mean.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Apparition

lol

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#8  Edited By Supreme Marvel

Am gonna go with DBZ because there people will just post and post and post, if people keep putting these threads.

So uses your heads and don't do these threads.

Avatar image for alexander_anderson
Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

Of course DBZ would lose to the Marvel Universe! Marvel has dozens of virtually omnipotent beings running around causing trouble, while DBZ has steroid-pumped monkeys throwing around slow, melodramatic, insanely powerful attacks. Any one of Marvel's cosmic beings could slice through the DBZ Universe like a knife through ripe cheese. This is an obvious curbstomp to anyone but a die-hard DBZ fanboy.

DBZ is a simplistic show full of poorly animated, one-dimensional characters acting out long, idiotic stories and engaging in some of the most drawn-out, overdone, and just plain boring battles I've ever seen. It makes for boring Battles topics.

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Supreme Marvel

Alexander Anderson says:

"Of course DBZ would lose to the Marvel Universe! Marvel has dozens of virtually omnipotent beings running around causing trouble, while DBZ has steroid-pumped monkeys throwing around slow, melodramatic, insanely powerful attacks. Any one of Marvel's cosmic beings could slice through the DBZ Universe like a knife through ripe cheese. This is an obvious curbstomp to anyone but a die-hard DBZ fanboy.DBZ is a simplistic show full of poorly animated, one-dimensional characters acting out long, idiotic stories and engaging in some of the most drawn-out, overdone, and just plain boring battles I've ever seen. It makes for boring Battles topics."

You had to didn't you. Do you realise what you've done? Every Dragonball Z fanboy will hear this from a few thousand miles away and post something really stupid. I like Dragonball Z a lot, but am not stupid about it.

One other thing, its best to read the Mangas than watch the show. The show draw a fight out to last a mouth, then Manga will have it over an done with in 1 Book.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Lord Shazam says:

"Am gonna go with DBZ because there people will just post and post and post, if people keep putting these threads. So uses your heads and don't do these threads."

Lol.

Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lord Shazam says:

"Alexander Anderson says:
"Of course DBZ would lose to the Marvel Universe! Marvel has dozens of virtually omnipotent beings running around causing trouble, while DBZ has steroid-pumped monkeys throwing around slow, melodramatic, insanely powerful attacks. Any one of Marvel's cosmic beings could slice through the DBZ Universe like a knife through ripe cheese. This is an obvious curbstomp to anyone but a die-hard DBZ fanboy.DBZ is a simplistic show full of poorly animated, one-dimensional characters acting out long, idiotic stories and engaging in some of the most drawn-out, overdone, and just plain boring battles I've ever seen. It makes for boring Battles topics."

You had to didn't you. Do you realise what you've done? Every Dragonball Z fanboy will hear this from a few thousand miles away and post something really stupid. I like Dragonball Z a lot, but am not stupid about it.

One other thing, its best to read the Mangas than watch the show. The show draw a fight out to last a mouth, then Manga will have it over an done with in 1 Book."

Oh no...WHAT HAVE I DONE??! Hunkers down and waits for the end

I'm sure the battles translate much better into Manga format. The show made every scene a long, drawn out piece of nothing, with an average of one major attack per episode. It was incredibly frustrating to watch.

Post Edited:2007-10-23 21:46:12

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Supreme Marvel

Alexander Anderson says:

"Lord Shazam says:

One other thing, its best to read the Mangas than watch the show. The show draw a fight out to last a mouth, then Manga will have it over an done with in 1 Book."

Oh no...WHAT HAVE I DONE??! Hunkers down and waits for the end

I'm sure the battles translate much better into Manga format. The show made every scene a long, drawn out piece of nothing, with an average of one major attack per episode. It was incredibly frustrating to watch.

Post Edited:2007-10-23 21:46:12"

I understand what you mean, thats why i would love to work with Toriyama and re-do some episodes and just scrap the ones that dont work. A few of my favourite scenes...

Vegeta

Gohan (Quality is shit but better in Japanese anyway)

Gohan #2 (from the 9th movie)

Enjoy

Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nicely done! Much better than the original episodes.

Avatar image for citizen_gamer_x
Citizen Gamer X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Citizen Gamer X

The irony being you came back every day to watch the next one, get fecked off and moan about how all Goku did was lift one stinking arm only ot be sitting at the TV the very next day watching Goku lift the other arm.

Frustrating indeed, but completely addictive.

I enjoyed Zoids in much the same way, waiting for the main character morph his zoid into something stupidly overpowered and kick buttski.

Avatar image for heart_of_infinity
Heart of Infinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Geeze marvel U wins there is no debate its really silly. Sure they would have good battle vs certain marvel characters and can beat a great majority of them

but the celestials would pwn the sh!t out of them

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#17  Edited By Constantine

im gonna say Marvel U...once again

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#18  Edited By Final Arrow

Wanda and three little words

LegendaryKYJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By LegendaryKYJ

Alexander Anderson says:

"Lord Shazam says:
"Of course DBZ would lose to the Marvel Universe! Marvel has dozens of virtually omnipotent beings running around causing trouble, while DBZ has steroid-pumped monkeys throwing around slow, melodramatic, insanely powerful attacks. Any one of Marvel's cosmic beings could slice through the DBZ Universe like a knife through ripe cheese. This is an obvious curbstomp to anyone but a die-hard DBZ fanboy. DBZ is a simplistic show full of poorly animated, one-dimensional characters acting out long, idiotic stories and engaging in some of the most drawn-out, overdone, and just plain boring battles I've ever seen. It makes for boring Battles topics."

Oh no...WHAT HAVE I DONE??! *Hunkers down and waits for the end* I'm sure the battles translate much better into Manga format. The show made every scene a long, drawn out piece of nothing, with an average of one major attack per episode. It was incredibly frustrating to watch.

DUDE! DBZ was cool for its time! (not defending it for Vs. thread just defending the show itself)

Last_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Last_Arrow

LegendaryKYJ says:

"Lord Shazam says:
"Of course DBZ would lose to the Marvel Universe! Marvel has dozens of virtually omnipotent beings running around causing trouble, while DBZ has steroid-pumped monkeys throwing around slow, melodramatic, insanely powerful attacks. Any one of Marvel's cosmic beings could slice through the DBZ Universe like a knife through ripe cheese. This is an obvious curbstomp to anyone but a die-hard DBZ fanboy. DBZ is a simplistic show full of poorly animated, one-dimensional characters acting out long, idiotic stories and engaging in some of the most drawn-out, overdone, and just plain boring battles I've ever seen. It makes for boring Battles topics."

Oh no...WHAT HAVE I DONE??! *Hunkers down and waits for the end* I'm sure the battles translate much better into Manga format. The show made every scene a long, drawn out piece of nothing, with an average of one major attack per episode. It was incredibly frustrating to watch.

DUDE! DBZ was cool for its time! (not defending it for Vs. thread just defending the show itself)"

DBZ beats DC an Marvel espeshilly Goku!

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#21  Edited By Methos

Last Arrow says:

"DBZ beats DC an Marvel espeshilly Goku!"

please stop, you're making me nauseous

M

Malewis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Malewis

Ya, an intire UNIVERSE with thousands of (mostly over powered)heros and galatic beings v.s a small band of aliens and super humans, I'M the fan boy, huh?

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Static Shock

Last Arrow says:

DBZ beats DC and Marvel espeshilly Goku!"

If you would like to jump out the window with that opinion, be my guest...

Malewis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Malewis

Static Shock says:

"Last Arrow says:

If you would like to jump out the window with that opinion, be my guest..."

I dont get it? y would he do that?

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Static Shock

Malewis says:

"Static Shock says:
"Last Arrow says:

I dont get it? y would he do that?"

Hmmm... You can join him if you want....

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Supreme Marvel

Static Shock says:

"Malewis says:
"Static Shock says:
"Last Arrow says:

I dont get it? y would he do that?"

Hmmm... You can join him if you want...."

all join them, its like the new hip thing to do, all noobs do it so its ok.

Closes eyes, crosses his fingers and wishes the felt for it

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Methos

starts pushing bear traps and razor wire under the window

what?

M

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Static Shock

Methos says:

"***starts pushing bear traps and razor wire under the window***what?M"

Static electrifies the bear traps and razor wires that are set several stories under the window, giving it a more lethal effect. He smiles.

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Supreme Marvel

Static Shock says:

"Methos says:

Static electrifies the bear traps and razor wires that are set several stories under the window, giving it a more lethal effect. He smiles."

Does a spell that make them repeat their death over and over and over again

Malewis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Malewis

now THIS board is getting retarded

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Methos

no... we're just sick of fanboy's and the relentless DBZ Vs Marvel / DC argument...

it's happened way to often and it always ends up with the DBZ fan's running away after being proved wrong.

they make some last statement like "Goku Rulez" or something to that level and then are never seen again

M

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Static Shock

Lord Shazam says:

"Static Shock says:
"Methos says:

Static electrifies the bear traps and razor wires that are set several stories under the window, giving it a more lethal effect. He smiles."

Does a spell that make them repeat their death over and over and over again"

Static takes a box full of DBZ mangas and tosses them out the window with the rest of the DBZ fanboys. He smiles as he watches the box of mangas get caught in an electrified bear trap...

Malewis says:

now THIS board is getting retarded

What's retarded is that bonafide DBZ fans can't accept defeat...

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Methos

i remember someone actually started a Goku Vs Ion argument...

it has 3 pages of everyone laughing at the guy, he left never to be seen again

M

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Methos

i'll see if i can hunt it down...

it was locked due to the fact that noone was talking about the battle, they were just all taking the piss out of the creator...

think it was Broly2... i'll have to hunt it down sometime

M

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Static Shock

Methos says:

"i remember someone actually started a Goku Vs Ion argument...it has 3 pages of everyone laughing at the guy, he left never to be seen againM"

LMAO. I wanna read that...

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Methos

Malewis says:

"all i see is a bunch of marvel fanboys ganging up on dBZ fans. and thedbzfans r tiered of the abuse and leave, go back and read my firstpst on THIS board."

meh, i've never had a problem with 'Fans', it's the overboard 'Fanboys' that start preaching that "DBZ could do anything" that annoy me

M

Malewis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Malewis

Malewis says:

"Ya, an intire UNIVERSE with thousands of (mostly over powered)heros and galatic beings v.s a small band of aliens and super humans, I'M the fan boy, huh?"
Malewis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Malewis

all i see is a bunch of marvel fanboys ganging up on dBZ fans. and thedbzfans r tiered of the abuse and leave, go back and read my firstpst on THIS board.

Malewis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Malewis

Methos says:

"Malewis says:
"all i see is a bunch of marvel fanboys ganging up on dBZ fans. and thedbzfans r tiered of the abuse and leave, go back and read my firstpst on THIS board."

meh, i've never had a problem with 'Fans', it's the overboard 'Fanboys' that start preaching that "DBZ could do anything" that annoy me

M"

wat annoys me is marvel fan boys that say "(insert name) could blow up there head. marvel wins" in a fair fight with heros only, like avengers or x-men u guys KNOW z warrors would kill-zor.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Methos

Malewis says:

"wat annoys me is marvel fan boys that say "(insert name) could blow up there head. marvel wins" in a fair fight with heros only, like avengers or x-men u guys KNOW z warrors would kill-zor. "

thats fair enough, but the same could be said for DBZ fanboy's who state that "(insert name) could blow up the earth. DBZ wins"

M

Malewis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Malewis

kay, no excessive force allowed, Z warriors would destroy any single super group in marvel.

Methos that damn M sig of your is annoying i keep reading it, like diedara.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Methos

Malewis says:

"kay, no excessive force allowed, Z warriors would destroy any single super group in marvel."

they probably would...

i'm not the best person to argue this point with because, aside from the reality warper's, i never had that much interest in Marvel

M

Avatar image for heart_of_infinity
Heart of Infinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Methos says:

"Malewis says:
"wat annoys me is marvel fan boys that say "(insert name) could blow up there head. marvel wins" in a fair fight with heros only, like avengers or x-men u guys KNOW z warrors would kill-zor. "
thats fair enough, but the same could be said for DBZ fanboy's who state that "(insert name) could blow up the earth. DBZ wins" M"

That sounds like me on the marvel earth thread where i said it could go either way due to the circumstances

look no matter how hard any overboard dbz fan could argue Marvels have celestials like Eternity and LT that would laugh at anyone dbz could through at them just because their powers are on a universal scope and can just blink them from existance

yes they are that overpowered but i dont know if DBZ overboard fans no that marvel has that kind of power

they will keep thinking of magneto, wolverine, cyclops, storm, F4, spiderman is marvels most powerful dudes

and if they really know how strong the celestials are and still say oh goku wins then they should really jump out a window

Avatar image for citizen_gamer_x
Citizen Gamer X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Citizen Gamer X

OMGZ...you DBZ people do realise the DBZ Universe is fake...

Unlike the Marvel Universe...

It's just a different reality :P

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Marvel U wins instantly. I have a list of people that destroy DBZ.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Vrakmul

The Dbz people annoy the Living Tribunal to the point where he kills them all with a snap of his fingers. It's like comparing a dozen flies to a 30 warhead MIRV each warhead having the firepower of a 50 megaton nuke

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Vrakmul

DBZ is the cause of america's declining total intelligence.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Vrakmul

Heart of Infinity says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"DBZ is the cause of america's declining total intelligence. "

damn thats kind of harsh"

You can't be soft on DBZ fanatics, you have to be mean, cruel and evil to them.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Heart of Infinity says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"DBZ is the cause of america's declining total intelligence. "
damn thats kind of harsh"

No it's kinda true.