VS

1. Gorgon has grass cutter
  2. no stone stare
  3. Random encounter
  4. wolverine has his healing factor
  5. fight here:

#2 Edited by bump1010 (159 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Edited by Shawnbaby (10790 posts) - - Show Bio

Without his Stone Stare Gorgon is going down here.

#4 Edited by jojjimbo (2472 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel Trio take this.

#5 Edited by i_like_swords (14542 posts) - - Show Bio

Gorgon could probably deal with any of them alone, but together they win comfortably.

#6 Posted by bump1010 (159 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Edited by i_like_swords (14542 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

Am I the only one who thought it was this Gorgon?

#9 Posted by bump1010 (159 posts) - - Show Bio

@bump1010: Prep isn't even a factor.

Eh, in that case I will go ahead and remove it anyway. I figured it would help cap and deadpool be aware of what they are in for (with wolverine telling them about Gorgon) but since it isn't a factor I will just get rid of it.

#10 Posted by Shawnbaby (10790 posts) - - Show Bio

@bump1010: Without his Stare, any one of the three of them could give him a good fight (He'd still win but it wouldn't be easy)...together they will roll him.

#11 Posted by Wolverine08 (42436 posts) - - Show Bio

Team.

#12 Edited by mightyrearranger (1610 posts) - - Show Bio

Without the Stone Stare allowed, I'm pretty sure these guys could take him. However, his swordplay is pretty fast and I'm sure it wouldn't be easy.

Sidenote:

• ^Lawl, *fap*
#13 Posted by bump1010 (159 posts) - - Show Bio

@bump1010: Without his Stare, any one of the three of them could give him a good fight (He'd still win but it wouldn't be easy)...together they will roll him.

I personally don't think they would be able to give him a good fight one on one. All though I guess we can agree to disagree on that since I made the thread....

#14 Posted by Shawnbaby (10790 posts) - - Show Bio

@bump1010 said:

@shawnbaby said:

I personally don't think they would be able to give him a good fight one on one. All though I guess we can agree to disagree on that since I made the thread....

Like I say...i think he'd win against each of them individually...but it wouldn't be an easy fight.

#15 Posted by Pokeysteve (8304 posts) - - Show Bio

Gorgon could probably deal with any of them alone, but together they win comfortably.

I agree with this.

#16 Edited by i_like_swords (14542 posts) - - Show Bio

@i_like_swords said:

I agree with this.

You bet your sweet tender ass you do motherf*cker.

#17 Posted by Pokeysteve (8304 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by i_like_swords (14542 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Edited by GhostRavage (8962 posts) - - Show Bio

@pokeysteve said:

@i_like_swords said:

I agree with this.

You bet your sweet tender ass you do motherf*cker.

Aww... the cleverness... :')

#20 Edited by God_Spawn (37903 posts) - - Show Bio

F*ck it. I'll say Tomi. Cap's a non factor. Deadpool lacks the defense Logan does and is going to end up like Yo-Yo but worse. Logan will be the last one standing since he actually has a means of staying in the fight with the proper defense, but he will eventually fall again.

#21 Posted by MumblesOneTwo (53 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel Trio..although it wont be easy!

#22 Posted by laflux (16002 posts) - - Show Bio

F*ck it. I'll say Tomi. Cap's a non factor. Deadpool lacks the defense Logan does and is going to end up like Yo-Yo but worse. Logan will be the last one standing since he actually has a means of staying in the fight with the proper defense, but he will eventually fall again.

I agree. Plus I don't think Gorgon not having the Stone Stare is that much of a disadvantage, as it tends to be a finishing move when. Plus IIRC Grasscutter nullifies healing factors, so the Logan and Deadpool's ability to tank damage will be mitigated.

#23 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12206 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Edited by Strider92 (16500 posts) - - Show Bio

Assuming he's not jobbing then Gorgon. The only threat is Logan and we've already seen how that fight goes down. Cap is almost a non-factor and Deadpool will be able to take some punishment due to his healing factor but the team isn't winning this.

#25 Posted by XiiX (8305 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by nickzambuto (13699 posts) - - Show Bio

Gorgon stomps by high end feats, but more consistently he's a pretty big jobber... Tough call.