• 110 results
#1 Edited by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel Top Tiers
Thor, Silver Surfer, Morg, Beta Ray Bill, Firelord, X-Man, Adam Warlock, Magneto, Moondragon, Ikarrus, Sersi, Black Bolt, Quasar, Maelstrom, Captain Marvel (Mar-vell, Genis, and Phyla-Vell), Kro, Thena, Emperor, Val-Or, Sundragon, Avatar, Apocalypse, Gladiator, Ghost Rider, Hulk, Thanos

VS

DC Top Tiers
Superman, Green Lantern, Flash, Zoom, Mister Majestic, Black Adam, Doomsday, Sinestro, Orion, Cyborg Superman, Captain Marvel, Martian Manhunter, Sentinel, Triumph, Mantis, Brimstone, Ion (Sodam Yat), Supergirl, Comet, Twilight, Blithe, The Seraphim, The Cherubim, Apollo, Lightray, Captain Atom, Firestorm, Doctor Polaris, Bizarro
#2 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio

No Ghost Rider?

#3 Posted by never give up (9227 posts) - - Show Bio

DC.

#4 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"No Ghost Rider?"
I added him.
#5 Posted by King Saturn (222790 posts) - - Show Bio
DC Wins Easy...

The Seraphim and The Cherubim could take out the Marvel Team by themselves...
#6 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio

Agreed with King

#7 Posted by AtPhantom (14454 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate this massive battle threads. There's too much variables to make a good analysis.

#8 Posted by never give up (9227 posts) - - Show Bio

They have Captain Atom they win

Stolen from Static Shock

caption

caption

caption

caption

caption

#9 Posted by King Saturn (222790 posts) - - Show Bio
Thats Classic Captain Atom Never Give Up... I dont think he still has that level of Molecular Manipulation anymore...
#10 Posted by AtPhantom (14454 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate captain atom.

#11 Posted by King Saturn (222790 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"I hate captain atom."
LOL

Why ?
#12 Posted by never give up (9227 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Thats Classic Captain Atom Never Give Up... I dont think he still has that level of Molecular Manipulation anymore...
"
Classic=Ownage

Damn lol.
#13 Posted by Villelater (1307 posts) - - Show Bio

he destroyed the Universe he created...and then what? its like me making a drawing on Paint and erasing it....but its also like deleting a Account! its much harder to delete someone else's account

#14 Posted by King Saturn (222790 posts) - - Show Bio
never give up said:
"King Saturn said:
"Thats Classic Captain Atom Never Give Up... I dont think he still has that level of Molecular Manipulation anymore...
"
Classic=Ownage

Damn lol."
Yes Indeed. Classic Captain Atom has Molecular Manipulation powers on par with a High Level Reality Warper like Mr. Mxyzptlk...
#15 Posted by never give up (9227 posts) - - Show Bio
Villelater said:
"he destroyed the Universe he created...and then what? its like me making a drawing on Paint and erasing it....but its also like deleting a Account! its much harder to delete someone else's account"
What are you talking about stop reaching...

King Saturn said:
"never give up said:
"King Saturn said:
"
Classic=Ownage

Damn lol."
Yes Indeed. Classic Captain Atom has Molecular Manipulation powers on par with a High Level Reality Warper like Mr. Mxyzptlk..."

lol.
#16 Posted by AtPhantom (14454 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"AtPhantom said:
"I hate captain atom."
LOL

Why ?
"
I don't know... it's all that "i have the power to create the universe thing" I loved when Superman beat the crap out him on JLU.
#17 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

i like captain atom but hate classic

is that weird?

#18 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
Villelater said:
"he destroyed the Universe he created...and then what? its like me making a drawing on Paint and erasing it....but its also like deleting a Account! its much harder to delete someone else's account"

Because you're such an expert on deleting universes?
#19 Posted by never give up (9227 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"King Saturn said:
"AtPhantom said:
"I hate captain atom."
LOL

Why ?
"
I don't know... it's all that "i have the power to create the universe thing" I loved when Superman beat the crap out him on JLU."
lol.
#20 Posted by AtPhantom (14454 posts) - - Show Bio
Villelater said:
I get what you're saying, you claim that it's easier to create another universe and destroy it, than to destroy this main universe...

But it's not true.
#21 Posted by King Saturn (222790 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"King Saturn said:
"AtPhantom said:
"I hate captain atom."
LOL

Why ?
"
I don't know... it's all that "i have the power to create the universe thing" I loved when Superman beat the crap out him on JLU."
Ah I See

geraldthesloth said:
"i like captain atom but hate classic

is that weird?"
Naw its not weird. I think he is actually better now too since he was depowered from his God Level Abilities back in the 1980's...
#22 Posted by never give up (9227 posts) - - Show Bio

Also they could Flash I can see a lot of IMP coming.

#23 Posted by Villelater (1307 posts) - - Show Bio

how do you know? whoever created the Main universe must guard it of course!

#24 Posted by never give up (9227 posts) - - Show Bio
Villelater said:
"how do you know? whoever created the Main universe must guard it of course!"
Try quoting.
#25 Posted by AtPhantom (14454 posts) - - Show Bio
Villelater said:
"how do you know? whoever created the Main universe must guard it of course!"
You must make a difference between universe and creation. One universe is just a small part of creation, which encompasses all the universes and dimensions and bastract being overseeing them. Of course the creator would protect his creation, but if someone destroys one insignificant universe, well who gives a @#$%.
#26 Posted by Rei-Kai (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

DC goes down hard. Most of their 'top tiers' are nothing but bricks and speedsters. Ridiculous. Surfer alone slaughters half the DC team. Thor kills the other half.

#27 Posted by never give up (9227 posts) - - Show Bio
Rei-Kai said:
"DC goes down hard. Most of their 'top tiers' are nothing but bricks and speedsters. Ridiculous. Surfer alone slaughters half the DC team. Thor kills the other half."
They slaughter Mr. Majestic...
#28 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
never give up said:
"Also they could Flash I can see a lot of IMP coming."

Yeah, Flash and Zoom are gonna demolish a lot of Marvel before the angels even go to work.
#29 Posted by never give up (9227 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
"never give up said:
"Also they could Flash I can see a lot of IMP coming."

Yeah, Flash and Zoom are gonna demolish a lot of Marvel before the angels even go to work."
Yes lol.
#30 Posted by AtPhantom (14454 posts) - - Show Bio

Heey, Zoom is there... this just go a lot easier...

#31 Posted by King Saturn (222790 posts) - - Show Bio
Rei-Kai said:
"DC goes down hard. Most of their 'top tiers' are nothing but bricks and speedsters. Ridiculous. Surfer alone slaughters half the DC team. Thor kills the other half."
I think The Seraphim would take down the Marvel Team with ease by himself... since Technically... The Seraphim is Lucifer Morningstar...
#32 Posted by never give up (9227 posts) - - Show Bio

Or even Zoom,Flash,Superman,Captain Atom,Martian Manhunter,Cyborg Superman,Orion,Doomsday,Captain Marvel and Black Adam.

#33 Posted by King Saturn (222790 posts) - - Show Bio
never give up said:
"Or even Zoom,Flash,Superman,Captain Atom,Martian Manhunter,Cyborg Superman,Orion,Doomsday,Captain Marvel and Black Adam."
Yeah thats just Overkill on top of that
#34 Posted by Lantern Prime (13045 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus all byhimself.

#35 Posted by Rei-Kai (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash and Zoom get mindraped by Moondragon...no wait, most of the DC team gets mindraped by her. Thanos just stands there as nothing they do seems to hurt him in the least. Wendell Vaughn shows GL how you really work energy constructs. Ghost Rider takes one look at the Cherumin and Seraphim and sends them running away screaming. Firelord smokes J'onn. Gladiator pounds Supes into pulp. Bill goes into an all-out brawl with Majestic. Sersi transmutes Cy-Supes into a vending machine.

#36 Posted by never give up (9227 posts) - - Show Bio
Rei-Kai said:
"Flash and Zoom get mindraped by Moondragon...no wait, most of the DC team gets mindraped by her. Thanos just stands there as nothing they do seems to hurt him in the least. Wendell Vaughn shows GL how you really work energy constructs. Ghost Rider takes one look at the Cherumin and Seraphim and sends them running away screaming. Firelord smokes J'onn. Gladiator pounds Supes into pulp. Bill goes into an all-out brawl with Majestic. Sersi transmutes Cy-Supes into a vending machine."
How will she even be able to react to them?
Gladiator beat Superman to a pulp? How...
#37 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
Lantern Prime said:
"Galactus all byhimself."

1) No.
2) Galactus isn't even here.

Rei-Kai said:
"Flash and Zoom get mindraped by Moondragon...no wait, most of the DC team gets mindraped by her. Thanos just stands there as nothing they do seems to hurt him in the least. Wendell Vaughn shows GL how you really work energy constructs. Ghost Rider takes one look at the Cherumin and Seraphim and sends them running away screaming. Firelord smokes J'onn. Gladiator pounds Supes into pulp. Bill goes into an all-out brawl with Majestic. Sersi transmutes Cy-Supes into a vending machine."

You do realize that nobody takes anything that comes out of your mouth with any seriousness right?  I mean, how could they?
#38 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio
Rei-Kai said:
Congratz
Now everyone can see you for the idiot you truly are
#39 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
"Lantern Prime said:
"Galactus all byhimself."

1) No.
2) Galactus isn't even here.

Rei-Kai said:

You do realize that nobody takes anything that comes out of your mouth with any seriousness right?  I mean, how could they?"
Keep it up
Its only a matter of time before Rei Kai runs back to CBUB
Oh wait he got banned from there

I guess hes going to have to find somewhere else to go : /
#40 Posted by King Saturn (222790 posts) - - Show Bio
Rei-Kai said:
I dont think Ghost Rider could look at a Seraphim or a Cherabim and make them Run. Ghost Rider himself is an Angel... an Avenging Angel aka Arch Angel... and Archangels are lower Tier Angels than Seraphim and Cherabim... he couldnt hurt them...
#41 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio

Supes could kill Gladiator with ease

and brb brawling with majestic ? lmfao majestic would rip brb a new asshole

either flash or zoom could blitz most of marvel team

and if this is cy supes with the fear rings then marvel team is going to die horribly

#42 Posted by AtPhantom (14454 posts) - - Show Bio
Rei-Kai said:
"Flash and Zoom get mindraped by Moondragon...
Zoom will kill her before her neurons start firing.Rei-Kai said:
"Thanos just stands there as nothing they do seems to hurt him in the least."
He can be taken out by seraphim...
Rei-Kai said:
" Wendell Vaughn shows GL how you really work energy constructs. "

No he doesn't.Rei-Kai said:
"Ghost Rider takes one look at the Cherumin and Seraphim and sends them running away screaming."
Like hell he does.Rei-Kai said:
"Firelord smokes J'onn. "
And Ion does the same to him.
Rei-Kai said:
"Gladiator pounds Supes into pulp. "
No he doesn't, besides, majestic can help him.Rei-Kai said:
"Sersi transmutes Cy-Supes into a vending machine."
Firestorm does the same to her.

#43 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

Wouldn't penance stares work?

#44 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio

Exactly
Supes would break gladiator in half

and majestic would tear brb limbs off and beat him to death with them

#45 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio

Exactly
Supes would break gladiator in half

and majestic would tear brb limbs off and beat him to death with them

#46 Posted by King Saturn (222790 posts) - - Show Bio
I cant see a way for Marvel winning this at all..
#47 Posted by never give up (9227 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"I cant see a way for Marvel winning this at all..
"
Only by Fanboyism.
#48 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio
never give up said:
"King Saturn said:
"I cant see a way for Marvel winning this at all..
"
Only by Fanboyism."
Cough ..Rei Kai..Cough...SeSaW..cough
#49 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio
Rei-Kai said:
Anyone on Marvel Team could solo
Because Marvel always beats DC

A single Marvel character could destroy the DC universe
Interesting ...
#50 Posted by AtPhantom (14454 posts) - - Show Bio
geraldthesloth said:
"Wouldn't penance stares work?"
On whom? angels, or guys too fast to look them in the eyes?