Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By odinforce
My sequel to "Marvel Magic Vs. DC Magic" 

Marvel Tech: 

Iron Man (Tony Stark)
Iron Man (Tony Stark)

Doctor Doom (DONT FORGET TO READ THE RULES/SETTINGS)
 Doctor Doom (DONT FORGET TO READ THE RULES/SETTINGS)

Hank Pym
 Hank Pym

Reed Richards (REMEMBER TO READ THE RULES/SETTINGS)
 Reed Richards (REMEMBER TO READ THE RULES/SETTINGS)

Ultron
 Ultron

VS. 

Dr. Sivana 
Dr. Sivana 

Brainiac (QUICK NOTE: READ THE RULES/SETTINGS)
 Brainiac (QUICK NOTE: READ THE RULES/SETTINGS)

Batman (Bruce Wayne)
 Batman (Bruce Wayne)

Braniac 5 (ANOTHER NOTE: READ RULES/SETTINGS)
 Braniac 5 (ANOTHER NOTE: READ RULES/SETTINGS)

In a nutshell, it's: 
Marvel: 
Iron Man (Tony Stark) 
Doctor Doom 
Hank Pym 
Mr. Fantastic (Reed Richards) 
*EDIT* I HAVE ADDED ULTRON TO THIS TEAM
VS. 

DC: 
Lex Luthor 
Dr. Sivana 
Braniac 
Batman 
*EDIT* I have replaced booster gold with BRANIAC 5 NOW READ THE RULES/SETTINGS

Rules/Settings: 
*EDIT* 
I WILL SEPARATE THIS MATCH INTO THREE BATTLES: 
ROUND 1:  Everyone HAS 10 MINUTES to prepare whatever they need in their respective labs 
ROUND 2: Everyone HAS 24 HOURS TO CREATE THE ULTIMATE DEVICE 
ROUND 3: EACH TEAM MUST CREATE THE BEST VIDEOGAME OF ALL TIME. THEY ONLY HAVE 5 MINUTES TO MAKE IT.

- EACH FIGHT TAKES PLACE IN ASGARD ONCE THEY HAVE FINISHED PREP 
- Everyone is current/normal level i guess 
- Tony cannot use Thorbuster Armor  
- No one can teleport off of the battle area 
- No one can teleport more than 3 TIMES
- No one can create something that can reality warp on a large scale EXCEPT FOR ROUND 2 
- No time traveling (even in round 2) 
- They do not know anything about each other 
- Morals off, the fate of their worlds is at stake in this battle

Who wins and why?  
PUT EACH ROUND THEN MENTION WHO WINS.

*EDIT* I have replaced Booster Gold with Braniac 5 and I've added Ultron to Marvel's team
maybe if this thread goes well, i'll try to make a "Marvel Strengths Vs. DC Strengths"
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Valtot
@odinforce:
replace booster with brainiac 5
odinforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By odinforce
@Valtot: you sure? too much advantage for team 1? or close?
drkhwk2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By drkhwk2001

Team 1 has the advantage here IMO..............

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By texasdeathmatch

Hm, I don't think Booster Gold would be very useful in this scenario.

Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon

Why no Darkseid? New God Tech is pretty beastly

odinforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By odinforce
@Cosmic_Falcon: im not putting anyone on the darkseid/thanos level or above that
drkhwk2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By drkhwk2001

Should add Ultron and Brainiac to the teams.

theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By theicon

marvel  wins,,   they have 
reed richards,
 dr doom,
 ultron, 
tony stark,
 robert trask (senteniels, master mold  nimrod)
bruce banner
peter parker
apocalypse  who manipulate technology
Forge   who can create any tech
Kang the conqueror 
hank pym
magneto / xavior   who make light  tech ,  cerebro, exc.

odinforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By odinforce
@theicon: i know that i didn't put alot of other geniuses, im just using some of the first ones that come to mind, when i say "marvel tech vs. dc tech", i dont mean EVERY single character that can utilize tech well, just work with the ones i gave 

@drkhwk2001: i dont think ultron is that smart compared to vision (vision received a higher official rating on the marvel universe database, but you can prove me wrong of course)
Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@odinforce said:
" @theicon: i know that i didn't put alot of other geniuses, im just using some of the first ones that come to mind, when i say "marvel tech vs. dc tech", i dont mean EVERY single character that can utilize tech well, just work with the ones i gave 

@drkhwk2001: i dont think ultron is that smart compared to vision (vision received a higher official rating on the marvel universe database, but you can prove me wrong of course) "
Is Booster Gold considered a genius? I thought he was just a chump from the future
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#12  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@theicon said:
"marvel  wins,,   they have  reed richards,  dr doom,  ultron,  tony stark,  robert trask (senteniels, master mold  nimrod) bruce banner peter parkerapocalypse  who manipulate technologyForge   who can create any techKang the conqueror  hank pym magneto / xavior   who make light  tech ,  cerebro, exc. "

Those guys arent even in this fight why list them?
odinforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By odinforce
@texasdeathmatch: well he's got alot of advanced future tech (like way in the future) and that little flying thing that he travels with seems to know alot i guess 

and this is a tech battle so i decided to use a guy known for all of his tech

he could also be used for some strength for physical fights here
drkhwk2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By drkhwk2001
@odinforce said:
" @theicon: i know that i didn't put alot of other geniuses, im just using some of the first ones that come to mind, when i say "marvel tech vs. dc tech", i dont mean EVERY single character that can utilize tech well, just work with the ones i gave 

@drkhwk2001: i dont think ultron is that smart compared to vision (vision received a higher official rating on the marvel universe database, but you can prove me wrong of course) "
It was stated in Avengers The Initiative that Ultron was smarter than all of them(although I think it was a Skrull Pym who said it).
drkhwk2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By drkhwk2001
@texasdeathmatch said:
" Is Booster Gold considered a genius? I thought he was just a chump from the future "

Me too................
_Wildcard_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By _Wildcard_
@drkhwk2001 said:
" @odinforce said:

It was stated in Avengers The Initiative that Ultron was smarter than all of them(although I think it was a Skrull Pym who said it). "
it was also stated by old tony when the avengers were in the future in, i believe, avengers #6. I think tony mentioned that ultron was smarter than all of them combined.
drkhwk2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By drkhwk2001
@_Wildcard_ said:
" @drkhwk2001 said:
" @odinforce said:

It was stated in Avengers The Initiative that Ultron was smarter than all of them(although I think it was a Skrull Pym who said it). "
it was also stated by old tony when the avengers were in the future in, i believe, avengers #6. I think tony mentioned that ultron was smarter than all of them combined. "
True.
odinforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By odinforce
@Valtot: @drkhwk2001: @texasdeathmatch: @_Wildcard_:  I've edited the OP so you guys should re-read it. I've added Ultron and I've replaced Booster Gold for Braniac 5. I've also sperated this battle into three rounds, each with different stipulations. This might change the outcome of the entire thread. 

This goes for anyone else to thats reading this.
Jorg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Jorg

I'd say Team 1. Reed Richards and doom working together could dominate most the battles.  
Tony, Pym and Ultron are just back up really.
odinforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By odinforce
@Jorg: i think pym is smarter than richards on the official marvel rating, but i think that reeds had some better feats. i dont know much about pym
Jorg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Jorg
@odinforce: 

I'm not sure about that. I'm almost certain Reed is the smartest man alive, with Doom being second and Amadeus Cho after that.
Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon
@Jorg said:
" @odinforce:  I'm not sure about that. I'm almost certain Reed is the smartest man alive, with Doom being second and Amadeus Cho after that. "
Amadaeus Cho is the 8th smartest person on Marvel Earth
cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#23  Edited By cpt_linger
@Jorg said:
"I'd say Team 1. Reed Richards and doom working together could dominate most the battles.  Tony, Pym and Ultron are just back up really. "

Agree with this. Tech wise, Reed and Doom working together could be severe for DCU. Their combination of intelligence and technology surpases any team in the DCU. 
odinforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By odinforce
@Jorg: @Cosmic_Falcon: so what do you guys think about each round? who wins?
Mickey0099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Mickey0099

DC Tech, Batman.

Omega-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#26  Edited By Omega-Man

DC due to Lex Luthor Braniac 5 and even Braniac himself

odinforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By odinforce
@Mickey0099:  @Omega-Man :  Explain, dont just state something. What have they done to surpass Reed and Doom? Even Iron Man's technology in the future when given into the wrong hands took over the entire Marvel Earth. 
cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By cpt_linger
@odinforce said:

" @Jorg:  @Cosmic_Falcon: so what do you guys think about each round? who wins? "

Round 1 : Iron Man and Pym go to town on all of team two 
Round 2 : Stark, Doom and Richards come up with a special device that simply identifies a specific DNA (say... Batmans) and then kills the person. This is then done with Luthor, Sivana, Braniac and Batman.... killing them.
Round 3: IMO Team 1 is a more "down to earth" group so they would create the better video game. With Tony's playfullness coming into play, Reed's wit and no doubt Doom has got shares in EA games or something...    
Jorg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Jorg
@cpt_linger said:
"@odinforce said:

" @Jorg:  @Cosmic_Falcon: so what do you guys think about each round? who wins? "

Round 1 : Iron Man and Pym go to town on all of team two 
Round 2 : Stark, Doom and Richards come up with a special device that simply identifies a specific DNA (say... Batmans) and then kills the person. This is then done with Luthor, Sivana, Braniac and Batman.... killing them.
Round 3: IMO Team 1 is a more "down to earth" group so they would create the better video game. With Tony's playfullness coming into play, Reed's wit and no doubt Doom has got shares in EA games or something...     "

LOL, I can just imagine Dooms voice 'EA SPORTS....ITS IN THE GAME!!!' 

Agreed with round one,  

Round two, i can imagine Doom taking control while stark and reed build a machine to boost Doom's Magic control to the point of Multiversal Levels. 

They let Hank Pym shine in the 3rd round making the 'Ant Man' game which sells terribly, but does better than 'Brainiac's Brain training' which consists of tasks not even harvard graduates can understand.
odinforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By odinforce
@Jorg: " They let Hank Pym shine in the 3rd round making the 'Ant Man' game which sells terribly, but does better than 'Brainiac's Brain training' which consists of tasks not even harvard graduates can understand." 

LOL freakin hilarious
TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#31  Edited By TheGoldenOne

Marvel Tech

cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By cpt_linger
@Jorg said:
"@cpt_linger said:
"@odinforce said:

'Brainiac's Brain training' which consists of tasks not even harvard graduates can understand. "

Antman's Adventure Island? bought to you by Fisher and Paykal.
odinforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By odinforce
@cpt_linger: only on xbox360 lol. the multiplayer online is amazing haha
Jorg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Jorg
@odinforce: 

rated 4/10 by IGN.com. Although bitchslapping your wife for bonus exp was an innovative idea.
_Wildcard_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By _Wildcard_

Ultron solo's all three rounds with no prep at all. they really can't do anything to him. He has taken full powered shots from quasar and adam warlock that barely even stunned him. His current body is composed of an alloy based on captain america's shield, and he is smarter than ... well... everyone. His shields were capable of holding off simultaneous attacks from Doom, Silver Surfer, Kang, Quasar, and an entire army of Kangs allies. He then beat them all two dozen times over, winning every time. I really REALLY doubt they could hurt him with anything under a month of prep.

odinforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By odinforce
@_Wildcard_:
oh ok good point
crabtree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By crabtree

marvel wins

bag_o_x_men

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By bag_o_x_men

Round #1 I think goes to DC.  Reed and Doom are the only ones who can pull off ten minute miracles for Marvel.  Pretty much everyone in DC is just waiting to do this.
#2  Marvel should take this.  As the prep time increases, the impressiveness of some of the DC'ers like Sivana wanes, while Tony and Hank can really shine.
#3  As Tony pointed out to his Illuminati cohorts, he and Reed are futurists.  They are amazingly able to predict what the public will like, and what they will want.  Luthor is the only one on the DC list who's good at that, and his area is more politics, while Tony and Reed actually do make money on inventions for the public.  I believe Reed already has multiple lines of toys and video games.  And I wouldn't be surprised to find out Doom did too, just under a dummy corporation, or produced exclusively in Latveria. lol

odinforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By odinforce
@bag_o_x_men said:
" Round #1 I think goes to DC.  Reed and Doom are the only ones who can pull off ten minute miracles for Marvel.  Pretty much everyone in DC is just waiting to do this. #2  Marvel should take this.  As the prep time increases, the impressiveness of some of the DC'ers like Sivana wanes, while Tony and Hank can really shine. #3  As Tony pointed out to his Illuminati cohorts, he and Reed are futurists.  They are amazingly able to predict what the public will like, and what they will want.  Luthor is the only one on the DC list who's good at that, and his area is more politics, while Tony and Reed actually do make money on inventions for the public.  I believe Reed already has multiple lines of toys and video games.  And I wouldn't be surprised to find out Doom did too, just under a dummy corporation, or produced exclusively in Latveria. lol "
nice point for round 3
Scarbearer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Scarbearer

Yeah, I think there's a slight edge to Marvel in this one....  I think adding John Henry Irons and the Steel battlesuit & Hammer might even things up a bit.  I think that's really the only Battle Suit DC has that can hang with Iron Man.

D00MSMITH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By D00MSMITH

Theoretically, Brainiac 5 and others in DC team would curbstomp......
However, geniuses in marvel team have better feats (Shellhead or Dr Doom can casually make a time machine, which is a highly tough job even in 30th century, another proof is that Steel armor was considered bleeding edge tech even in 117th century, still it is barely at the level of Iron Man armor of 1990s).
Keeping these points in mind, it is pretty obvious that Marvel team curbstomps.

anjo_negro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By anjo_negro

I go for Marvel team, did not  read much of DC but for sure  just Reed and Ultron would do the trick

Hoboseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Hoboseid

Reed and Doom are plot devices
arthgar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By arthgar

Ultron is infected by brainiarc and kill everybody, or hank pym send team dc to another dimension in case its not round 1

dodirty31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Marvel all three rounds.

R3: Tony is what wins it. Only one that wont make it boring.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel

Doom_Phd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers