Marvel Teams vs. Anti-Monitor

• 116 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

crmidnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By crmidnight

Here's the teams: 

Avengers: 
Iron Man (Mach 6), Captain America (Steve, Reborn), Hulk (World War), Thor (King Thor, Odin Power), Black Panther (Post Civil War), Yellow Jacket (Hank), and Wasp 

Fantastic Four: 
Thing, Reed Richards, Sue Storm, Johnny Storm 

X-Men 
Wolverine, Storm, Cyclops, Jean Grey (Phoenix, Good), Emma Frost, Beast, and Rogue 

Heralds of Galactus: 
Silver Surfer, Nova, Fire Lord, Stardust, and Destroyer (Only)  

Sentry 

Ms. Marvel 

Wonder Man 

Spider Man 

Deadpool 

Scarlett Witch 

Moonknight (Full Moon Power) 

Hercules 

Ghost Rider 

Dr. Doom 

She Hulk 

Spider Woman 

Red Hulk 

Red She Hulk 

Galactus (Full Powered) 

WWH's Crew (Korg, Miek, Etc...)

Vs. 

Anti-Monitor 

As I am aware, I put a lot of guys agaist him because it took the best of the best from the DC universes to take him out, and DC heroes are known to be a bit more powerful than Marvel.  Marvel heroes get 3 days prep, Anti Monitor gets none. Just taking a nose dive into this situation.

The setting is Earth 616, New York City. All Heroes
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By King_Saturn
Anti Monitor at peak levels would defeat them all... 
crmidnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By crmidnight
@King Saturn said:

"Anti Monitor at peak levels would defeat them all...  "

Yeah, I'm saying Peak Levels. Let me add in a few extras to try to level the field... 

New Additions are listed in BOLD print.
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By TheCerealKillz

I can tell you straight up, half the characters are gonna die in the first 2 minutes.

The only people I see being threats are Phoenix Jean Grey, and King Thor.

crmidnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By crmidnight
@TheCerealKillz said:
"I can tell you straight up, half the characters are gonna die in the first 2 minutes.   The only people I see being threats are Phoenix Jean Grey, and King Thor. "

Sentry, too. It's been said he has the power of a million suns! :P 
With Iron Man, Hank and Reed, I think they may survive, given their brains. Besides, wouldn't Reed's Ultimate Nullifier have any effect here?
demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By demifiend

this is funny,  

antimonitor kills them all pretty pertty easily

crmidnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By crmidnight
@demifiend said:
"this is funny,   antimonitor kills them all pretty pertty easily "

Do explain...
demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By demifiend
@crmidnight:    Do explain...

have you ever read crisis on the infinite earths ?? do you know how many power houses of dc comics did antimonitor kill?

uknow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By uknow
@crmidnight: pretty much pre crisis superman will solo this team let alone anti monitor at peak level
crmidnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By crmidnight
@demifiend said:
" @crmidnight:    Do explain...

have you ever read crisis on the infinite earths ?? do you know how many power houses of dc comics did antimonitor kill?

"

Yep, I've read it and I DO know how many... 
But, for someone to just up and say, "Anti Monitor", I'm not AGAINST IT, I just want to hear a good reason is all. 
Maybe an explaination how he's stack up against the ultimate nullifier and Power Houses like Nova, Silver Surfer, Firelord, Sentry, Wolrd War Hulk, Phoenix.... Plus many of the brains and other people from the Marvel team.
crmidnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By crmidnight

Bump.
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#12  Edited By TheCerealKillz

Is there prep?

If there is prep, MAYBE.

crmidnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By crmidnight
@TheCerealKillz said:
"Is there prep?  If there is prep, MAYBE. "

Maybe I should have mentioned that... I will say there is 3 days prep for Marvel. Anti Monitor has no clue who or what he's up against. He's just taking a nose dive.
Avatar image for turoksonofstone
turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 24

#14  Edited By turoksonofstone

Marvel Team Wins. Anti-monitor Kills 3 or 4 of the Marvel Team in the Process. Anti-Monitor used his tech to destroy realities during the crisis hence his high kill rate.

crmidnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By crmidnight
@turoksonofstone said:
"Marvel Team Wins. Anti-monitor Kills 3 or 4 of the Marvel Team in the Process. Anti-Monitor used his tech to destroy realities during the crisis hence his high kill rate. "

Might be more deaths than just 3 or 4...
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Sherlock

How powerful is Phoenix in this case caue at peak powers she would put up one hell of a fight

crmidnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By crmidnight
@Sherlock said:
"How powerful is Phoenix in this case caue at peak powers she would put up one hell of a fight "

Little bit below peak powers.
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Sherlock
@crmidnight: So like dark phoenix levels?
stevon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By stevon

The only chance here is if Reed comes up with something utterly amazing. Otherwise Full Power Anti-Monitor makes a shockwave with his foot that demolishes everybody except the Rune/OF Thor combination and Pheoenix, then he gets rid of them too. AM was a beast to put down, Spectre had a hard time scratching him, PC powerhouses had a hard time scratching him, etc. 

Current AM seemed to take a nosedive in power though. Rune King Thor, Phoenix, and Preptime Reed Richards might be enough to knock him down a few times, but the combination of getting warworld dropped on him, and an assault from several guardians couldn't put him down, so I guess I'm not sure based on my limited knowledge of Phoenix.

Avatar image for slacker_the_hacker
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@crmidnight:
AM Coie wins this he took on Thousands of pre crisis power houses
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By FinalStar86
@demifiend said:
" @crmidnight:    Do explain...

"
He's never read it, or any comic for that matter
crmidnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By crmidnight

For the fun of it, Let's thow Galactus in the mix, Full Powered, and all of Hulks WWH crew. :P
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By FinalStar86

They would still be killed instantly

crmidnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By crmidnight
@FinalStar86 said:
"They would still be killed instantly "

Instantly? Doubt it. Not all of them anyways. Esepcially if they all at least get prep time, like I said they do. Guys like Reed, Tony, and Hank would have something figured out.
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By FinalStar86
@crmidnight said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
Instantly? Doubt it. Not all of them anyways. Esepcially if they all at least get prep time, like I said they do. Guys like Reed, Tony, and Hank would have something figured out. "
Once again, you know nothing about any of the characters in this fight so your opinion is meaningless, and saying they would have something figured out isn't a good argument because they knot nothing about the AM to begin with.
crmidnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By crmidnight
@FinalStar86 said:
" @crmidnight said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
Instantly? Doubt it. Not all of them anyways. Esepcially if they all at least get prep time, like I said they do. Guys like Reed, Tony, and Hank would have something figured out. "
Once again, you know nothing about any of the characters in this fight so your opinion is meaningless, and saying they would have something figured out isn't a good argument because they knot nothing about the AM to begin with. "

Nor does Batman know anything about any of the Marvel people he battles in this forum, yet nobody says, "Batman knows nothing of..." 
Since Marvel is in deepshit in this battle, I threw in some Preptime for them. So just accept it or go bug somebody else. 
And enough with the "you know nothing" shit. Getting annoying, especially when you post it in all of my posts. Personally, you have no idea what I know, 
so piss off. You don't like my battles, then stay out of them. Didn't post this to fight. Either stay on topic or scram. You're rather annoying.
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By FinalStar86
@crmidnight said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
" @crmidnight said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
Once again, you know nothing about any of the characters in this fight so your opinion is meaningless, and saying they would have something figured out isn't a good argument because they knot nothing about the AM to begin with. "
Nor does Batman know anything about any of the Marvel people he battles in this forum, yet nobody says, "Batman knows nothing of..." Since Marvel is in deepshit in this battle, I threw in some Preptime for them. So just accept it or go bug somebody else. And enough with the "you know nothing" shit. Getting annoying, especially when you post it in all of my posts. Personally, you have no idea what I know, so piss off. You don't like my battles, then stay out of them. Didn't post this to fight. Either stay on topic or scram. You're rather annoying. "
I'm not arguing for Batman here so that's irrelevant, you know nothing about any of the characters in this fight, or any comic characters at all. 

I just don;t understand why you are on this site when you don't even read comics, it makes no sense. 
crmidnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By crmidnight
@FinalStar86 said:
" @crmidnight said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
" @crmidnight said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
Nor does Batman know anything about any of the Marvel people he battles in this forum, yet nobody says, "Batman knows nothing of..." Since Marvel is in deepshit in this battle, I threw in some Preptime for them. So just accept it or go bug somebody else. And enough with the "you know nothing" shit. Getting annoying, especially when you post it in all of my posts. Personally, you have no idea what I know, so piss off. You don't like my battles, then stay out of them. Didn't post this to fight. Either stay on topic or scram. You're rather annoying. "
I'm not arguing for Batman here so that's irrelevant, you know nothing about any of the characters in this fight, or any comic characters at all.   I just don;t understand why you are on this site when you don't even read comics, it makes no sense.  "

I don't understand why you only choose to target those who like Marvel. You call me a Marvel fanboy, but yet, I've never seen you say anything good about Marvel Characters or even choose them to win in a Marvel vs DC battle. You uptalk DC, you always choose DC to win in a battle, and you always lash out at those who like Marvel. And when somebody doesn't agree with you about DC, you get pissed off and start name calling, like a pansy. Grow up already, dude. If anyone here is the fanboy, it's YOU. That's been said by 2 different members, and now I'm saying it. That's 3. Get out of my thread, FANBOY.
tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#29  Edited By tensor
@crmidnight:  sentry power of a millions is all talk an no bite an against anti monitor they all die
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By FinalStar86

@tensor said:

" @crmidnight:  sentry power of a millions is all talk an no bite an against anti monitor they all die "

Did he actually try using that BS as an argument? Jeez
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By FinalStar86
@crmidnight said:
" Sentry, too. It's been said he has the power of a million suns! :P
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

huff...pufff.....

HAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

I can't believe that you tried using this as an argument, now I know for a fact that you do not read comics
crmidnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By crmidnight
@FinalStar86 said:
" @crmidnight said:
" Sentry, too. It's been said he has the power of a million suns! :P
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH  huff...pufff.....  HAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHA  I can't believe that you tried using this as an argument, now I know for a fact that you do not read comics "

I know for a fact that you're all talk. You're probably 12...Seriously, do you have to be an asshole to everyone who likes Marvel. 
And for the record, I think Mattek is a more credible source than you. 
And for once, just shut up, FinalStar, nobody cares about you! 
Hence, nobody agrees with you, and everytime somebody talks to you, they're usually yelling or telling you to shut up. 
Take notes, FANBOY.
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By FinalStar86
@crmidnight:  Nope,  I get along with plenty of people who like Marvel, I like Marvel, I just read the comics, you do not

One none credible person calling another non credible person credible is...non credible lol

Apparently everyone here is agreeing with me that this thread is spite,  and that you dont read comics
the end
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By FLCL1

AM

crmidnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By crmidnight
@FinalStar86 said:
" @crmidnight:  Nope,  I get along with plenty of people who like Marvel, I like Marvel, I just read the comics, you do not  One none credible person calling another non credible person credible is...non credible lol  Apparently everyone here is agreeing with me that this thread is spite,  and that you dont read comics the end "

Okay, I want you to quote one person, other than yourself, on this thread that agreed with you that I do not read comics. Actually, I read tons. I'm just curios to know who 
how these heroes and villians would stack up against AM. Also, if you can point out one member on this site, who actually LIKES you, that's a hardcore Marvel fan, I can 
verify that you're not the liar. ;D
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By FinalStar86
@crmidnight said:

" @FinalStar86 said:

" @crmidnight:  Nope,  I get along with plenty of people who like Marvel, I like Marvel, I just read the comics, you do not  One none credible person calling another non credible person credible is...non credible lol  Apparently everyone here is agreeing with me that this thread is spite,  and that you dont read comics the end "
Okay, I want you to quote one person, other than yourself, on this thread that agreed with you that I do not read comics. Actually, I read tons. I'm just curios to know who how these heroes and villians would stack up against AM. Also, if you can point out one member on this site, who actually LIKES you, that's a hardcore Marvel fan, I can verify that you're not the liar. ;D "
No you don't
Not a single one

Spidey 15
crmidnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By crmidnight
@FinalStar86 said:
"@crmidnight said:

" @FinalStar86 said:

Okay, I want you to quote one person, other than yourself, on this thread that agreed with you that I do not read comics. Actually, I read tons. I'm just curios to know who how these heroes and villians would stack up against AM. Also, if you can point out one member on this site, who actually LIKES you, that's a hardcore Marvel fan, I can verify that you're not the liar. ;D "
No you don't Not a single one   Spidey 15 "

And he actually LIKES you? 
And aren't you the know it all? Seems like not many people here like you. 
You seem to be getting smashed on in the other thread. :P 
Just saying, grow up.
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By FinalStar86
@crmidnight said:

"
Just saying, grow up.   "

Yup
Who? You and mattek 
Which other thread?  I';m on 3 right now, this one which isn't even a debate, one with Gerald which isn't even finished and one with mattek who's already been caught lying and bs'ing already, much like you, now I see why you two get along so well  =D
Just saying, read a comic before coming to a comic site
crmidnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By crmidnight
@FinalStar86 said:
" @crmidnight said:

"
Just saying, grow up.   "

Yup Who? You and mattek  Which other thread?  I';m on 3 right now, this one which isn't even a debate, one with Gerald which isn't even finished and one with mattek who's already been caught lying and bs'ing already, much like you, now I see why you two get along so well  =D Just saying, read a comic before coming to a comic site "

Enough with the "read a comic". "You don't read comics". That gets old really fast. In fact, I think you're just a jackass. 
I make one mistake, it makes me a liar, although I admitted I was wrong. 
We have different view points about who can beat who and I'm the guy that doesn't read comics. 
I don't like DC as much as Marvel and that makes me your worst enemy. 
Seriously, you have nothing valid here to say or argue... Go bug somebody else. Nobody here really likes you.
Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#40  Edited By termiteone4ever
@tensor:
I think I should open up an undertaker business. I am sure Marvel would give me am unlimited amount of  business in this fight :)  I wonder if i have a coffin big enough to fit galactus hmm watchers head are so big i might  to modify a few :) LOL I wonder if they pawn hammers of old Gods :) LOL
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#41  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

No Caption Provided

Anti-Monitor wins with ease. This is just sad.
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Sherlock
@crmidnight said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
Tack me on to that list weve had our differences (Especially with Electra) But i still have a ton of respect for FinalStar especially in terms of DC power Houses cause im not that knowledgable as most people could tell you
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#43  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

COIE Anti Moniter would not even notice this line up

crmidnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By crmidnight
@Sherlock said:
" @crmidnight said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
Tack me on to that list weve had our differences (Especially with Electra) But i still have a ton of respect for FinalStar especially in terms of DC power Houses cause im not that knowledgable as most people could tell you "

But I'm sure we can both agree that there's a cool way to go about things, and there's the arsehole way. See, FinalStar is well known for his arsehole approaches to debates in battle threads. Been pointed out that just because somebody doesn't agree with him, he smites them and suddenly hates them. Our rivalry started when I got one of my facts wrong about Superman vs. Thor and, even though I admitted I was wrong, he insisted that I was a liar and that I knew all along I was wrong, but I lied on purpose. Yeah, if that ain't enough, he hangs on to that and tries to call me a liar in almost every thread I make. Then, he insists that I don't read comic books, and won't STFU about it! Keeps babbling on and on about these. Get's absoultely annoying. Then he has some nerve to go about acting like a know-it-all, and anyone who doesn't know as much as he does, he automatically assumes they don't know squat about comics and don't even read them. I may or may not know more than he does, but doesn't make it cool for him to be a jackass in all of my threads. Hope he gets what's coming to him. Maybe where someone does something like this.... 

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Chaos Prime

Only way the Marvel teams wins is first by throwing alot of the cannon fodder off the roster unless u want the Anti-Monitor to die of laughing & then with prep & lots of it imo :-)

FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By FinalStar86
@crmidnight said:
" I knew all along I was wrong, but I lied on purpose. 
Glad you admitted it :)
Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Evil-Incarnate

So many deaths. :(

jec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By jec

it depends on reed richards and dr doom.  if those two along with tony stark, hank pym, and bruce banner can work togather they may find a scientific way.  the biggest problem is can the others give them the time they need.
Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Evil-Incarnate
@jec said:
" it depends on reed richards and dr doom.  if those two along with tony stark, hank pym, and bruce banner can work togather they may find a scientific way.  the biggest problem is can the others give them the time they need. "
Only thing that would happen is that they'd realize just how fucked they are.
Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Chaos Prime
@jec said:
" it depends on reed richards and dr doom.  if those two along with tony stark, hank pym, and bruce banner can work togather they may find a scientific way.  the biggest problem is can the others give them the time they need. "
No imo.not even with Galactus on the roster..Well not enough time for them to invent a weapon to negate AM powers :-)