Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By Saren

Here's how I see it. 

Supes, Flash, GL and WW, with some speedblitzing from the first two, take out Thor, Iron Man, Cap, Wonder Man, Emma, Ms. Marvel and Hulk. 

OR J'onn takes advantage of Sentry's emo mental issues, takes control of him and makes him kill the rest of the team. J'onn then telepathically knocks out Sue, Iceman and Sentry. 

Either way, JLA wins at least 8/10.

YoungGunna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By YoungGunna

JLA...

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By Straight-Fire
@CitizenBane said:

Here's how I see it.  Supes, Flash, GL and WW, with some speedblitzing from the first two, take out Thor, Iron Man, Cap, Wonder Man, Emma, Ms. Marvel and Hulk.  OR J'onn takes advantage of Sentry's emo mental issues, takes control of him and makes him kill the rest of the team. J'onn then telepathically knocks out Sue, Iceman and Sentry.  Either way, JLA wins at least 8/10.

Yeah too many slackers
WW-Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By WW-Fan

JLA wins

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By cattlebattle

Marvel Team, all the heavy hitters can fight evenly with JLs heavy hitters

If Cap Cold can give Flash a hard time, Iceman can definitely beat him

People underestimate Carol and Tony way too much

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#7  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

JLA.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8  Edited By Killemall
@cattlebattle: yeah man i am totally with u on that . how on earth is anyone here beating ice man?  
@teamextrodinary15: BTW if VOID allowed , coz i have my money saying the current void (before sentry was sent off) could solo everyone! including his team mates! 
Avatar image for teamextrodinary15
teamextrodinary15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By teamextrodinary15
@Killemall
No no Void
Avatar image for the_mayhem_theory
The_Mayhem_Theory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel Team.
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#11  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@YoungGunna said:

JLA... 
Agreed.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@JediXMan said:
JLA.
Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By TrueIlluminatus

Marvel team. 

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

JLA,, but it is a good fight

Avatar image for deactivated-5b9c488ed7f76
deactivated-5b9c488ed7f76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 21

Yeah... JLA wins after a tough fight :)

departed402

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By departed402

JLA. Don't get too upset Marvel fans, sure these Marvels lose, but you have the power cosmic guys that can easily ruin the JLA.
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Saren
@departed402 said:

JLA. Don't get too upset Marvel fans, sure these Marvels lose, but you have the power cosmic guys that can easily ruin the JLA.
And DC has the Anti-Monitor heralds that pwn the Galactus heralds, power cosmic or not.
cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By cattlebattle
@departed402 said:

These guys can beat the JL, I'm waiting for someone to give a better explanation than "JL wins"
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Saren
@cattlebattle said:
@departed402 said:

These guys can beat the JL, I'm waiting for someone to give a better explanation than "JL wins"
Read my post below the OP.
Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By buttersdaman000
@cattlebattle
I know people hate this argument but.....Flash speed blitz. Especially with no morals. The character is vastly over powered, but its true, he can nearly everybody but himself. If people cant take this then they need to stop using Flash in battles. Mostly Wally however, Barry, Bart, and Jay couldnt solo this.
He takes out everybody but Sue and maybe Bobby ( I am interested to see what he can do when he's not holding back).
Martian Manhunter can find Sue with TP and take her out.
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Saren

Really, without morals, Flash and J'onn can beat them all.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By cattlebattle
@CitizenBane said:
@cattlebattle said:
@departed402 said:

Read my post below the OP.
..it's your opinion...a speedblitz implies that they KO the character quickly, I can't see Thor, Wonder Man, Sentry or Hulk being KO'd just like that, those guys have incredible invulnerability feats

and J'onn will have his hands full with Emma, and if he has Ms. Marvel attacking him, he would have to break focus to deal with her...giving Emma the upper hand

I hate the whole speedblitz argument...it sucks the life out of what could be good debates ...how often do characters actually do that, almost never?
Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#23  Edited By Floopay

Well, I see there are a lot of Justice League votes here, however I will go ahead and put my vote on the Marvel Team. 

Iceman is going to be a beast against Flash, Aquaman, and Batman.  Emma Frost should be enough to keep Martian Manhunter on the defensive with his telepathy. 

-Binary is going to be a hefty obstacle for Superman, the Flash, and Martian Manhunter (Not all three together but any 1 of them individually).  Sentry is also a beast, he is definitely enough to handle any of this team individually.   Thor can take a lot of damage, and he can cause a lot of damage.  I don't think we can write him off completely.  Is Mjonlir considered magic?  If so Superman better hope Binary or Sentry don't pin him enough for Mjonlir to wale on him.   Lets not right off Wonder Man, he is also enough to keep up with the four powerhouse super heroes in JLA.  So honestly I pick Thor, Sentry, Wonder Man, and Binary to keep Green Lantern, Superman, Wonder Woman, and the Flash busy, possibly even with Iceman in the mix.   Also, I see a telepathic assault from Emma Frost against Martian Manhunter.

Invisible Woman, Hulk, Captain America, and Iron Man will make short work of Aquaman and Bats, and then continue on to Flash.  If Iceman keeps flash down he doesn't stand a chance against these 4 plus Iceman.  From here I just see the match too one sided for JLA to win. 

Granted, JLA could just as easily attempt to group up against any of Avengers powerhouses one at a time, but I think Invisible woman with her forcefield will hold them off for a few seconds, which is more than enough for these heroes to gain a quick upper hand.  I mean come on, if Iron Man gets a missile against any of the non-invuls off, they're going down.   

Thanks for reading, 
Floopay