Roy Mustang

Alex Armstorng

Solf J Kimble

Battle Conditions

No prep

No Flying

No BFR

fma team have: p.stones

(Also Both Side Has Knowledge of The Other team Abilities)

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Depending on the version of Iron Man this could be a stomp in the Marvel teams favor.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Even without flying Tony and Rhodey still have some devastating AOE attacks that are unprecedented to the Fullmetal Alchemist characters. Going with the Marvel Team on this one.

Walzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Walzo

Marvel Team, Superior tech and raw power would let them win.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Marvel Team

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Marvel wins rather easily. Cyclops, War Machine, and Iron Man pretty much mop this thing up.

Walzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Marvel wins rather easily. Cyclops, War Machine, and Iron Man pretty much mop this thing up.

Cyclops really isn't much of a threat. The team should be able to dispose of him rather easily.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel stomps.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@walzo said:

@uberhikari said:

Cyclops really isn't much of a threat. The team should be able to dispose of him rather easily.

Cyclops is probably the best battle tactician in this entire fight. He's got more battle experience than anybody in this fight. And nobody on the FMA team has the reaction speed to dodge his eye beams (except Wrath); most of the FMA team is just made up of regular humans.

Walzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@walzo said:

@uberhikari said:

Cyclops is probably the best battle tactician in this entire fight. He's got more battle experience than anybody in this fight. And nobody on the FMA team has the reaction speed to dodge his eye beams (except Wrath); most of the FMA team is just made up of regular humans.

Cyclops may be the best tactician of the fight, but that doesn't stop the fact that almost everyone on the FMA team could find a way to take him down, be it Mustang lighting his eyes on fire, to Wrath via speedblitz, Kimbley blowing up everything, etc.

How fast are Cyclops` eyebeams?

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@walzo said:

@uberhikari said:

@walzo said:

@uberhikari said:

Cyclops may be the best tactician of the fight, but that doesn't stop the fact that almost everyone on the FMA team could find a way to take him down, be it Mustang lighting his eyes on fire, to Wrath via speedblitz, Kimbley blowing up everything, etc.

First, I never said no one on the FMA team could take him down. Second, Mustang at the end of FMA is blind. Third, this is in character so Mustang isn't lighting anybody's eyes on fire. Fourth, Wrath isn't even that fast. He's certainly fast to the people in FMA but Cyclops actually has feats of battling people even faster than Wrath. The only person who would be a real problem is Kimblee, because of his ranged attacks and his lack of morals.

As for how fast Scott's optic blasts are, let's just put it this way, they're fast enough to tag Quicksilver who's faster than anybody in the FMA-verse.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Walzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@walzo said:

@uberhikari said:

@walzo said:

@uberhikari said:

First, I never said no one on the FMA team could take him down. Second, Mustang at the end of FMA is blind. Third, this is in character so Mustang isn't lighting anybody's eyes on fire. Fourth, Wrath isn't even that fast. He's certainly fast to the people in FMA but Cyclops actually has feats of battling people even faster than Wrath. The only person who would be a real problem is Kimblee, because of his ranged attacks and his lack of morals.

As for how fast Scott's optic blasts are, let's just put it this way, they're fast enough to tag Quicksilver who's faster than anybody in the FMA-verse.

I highly doubt we are using that version, that'd be ridiculous. If the team is facing heavy fire AND Mustang knows of what they are capable of before even entering, I see no reason to believe that he wouldn't play dirty. I know Wrath isn't that fast compared to others outside of FMA, but he's faster than Cyclops if we are talking combat without his eyebeams.

Either way, Marvel wins. I just don't think that Cyclops would really be the main reason as to why.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@walzo said:

@uberhikari said:

@walzo said:

@uberhikari said:

@walzo said:

@uberhikari said:

I highly doubt we are using that version, that'd be ridiculous. If the team is facing heavy fire AND Mustang knows of what they are capable of before even entering, I see no reason to believe that he wouldn't play dirty. I know Wrath isn't that fast compared to others outside of FMA, but he's faster than Cyclops if we are talking combat without his eyebeams.

Either way, Marvel wins. I just don't think that Cyclops would really be the main reason as to why.

Cyclops may not be the deciding factor in the fight...but that doesn't mean he doesn't bring anything to the table.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Spider-Woman could solo.

Walzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Spider-Woman could solo.

No, she couldn't.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

@walzo: With her pheromone manipulation and training I think she has a good shot. Not to mention her venom blasts would be fatal to anyone on Team 2. She is also much faster and stronger than them. This is not the first time she faced a superior number of foes.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@walzo said:

@uberhikari said:

Roy Mustang can probably match Cyclops in terms of tactical senses.

Though I think Edward, Scar, Armstrong, and Bradley can probably defend against Cyclops with their alchemy, and Roy could flat out kill him pretty quickly, much the way he burned Envy and Lust to a crisp.

They might be able to handle War Machine, but Iron Man is too much IMO, at least any version Invincible Iron Man level or higher.

Thanks for reading,
Floopay

Walzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omgomgwtfwtf:

I'd say that Wrath is a better tactician and could keep up with Spider-Woman. Also that he would be able to dodge anything she throws at him.

Either way, she doesn't have an answer to Mustang burning her from the inside out.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@walzo: The main reason why I think she has a good chance of soloing is because they have no counter to her pheromone manipulation. She could effectively incapacitate the entirety of team 2 shortly after the match starts.

On the point of Mustang. With morals on he wouldn't burn her inside out. Also if I'm not mistaken he has to aim with his technique in order to burn a target. Which would be difficult given how fast she is. He wouldn't use any of his more powerful techniques given the proximity of his own teammates.

With the issue of Wrath. I don't think he has any counter to her superhuman strength. One hit from her and he's pretty down for the count. He may be able to doge her standard venom blasts (the one she shoots from her hands), but she can use it in more exotic ways. She can radiate it from the rest of her body, besides her hands, with properties similar to lightning (being able to ricochet off other people).

No Caption Provided

Walzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Walzo

@omgomgwtfwtf:

I don't know about Mustang not burning her inside out, if he sees his allies in danger, Mustang is A-Okay with killing. He also does need to point at her to target her. Also, he is able to direct the fire so it wont hit them, IIRC.

Well, due to the fact that both sides are aware of each others capabilities and Wrath, being trained since he was a child to be a solider and then a king, and Mustang, who is the new king, I see no problem with them finding a way to take down Spider Woman. They know of her abilities, so they would play safe. Also, Wrath could definitely dodge her punches, he's been able to deflect machine gun bullets from a tank, so I see why not.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@walzo said:

@omgomgwtfwtf:

I don't know about Mustang not burning her inside out, if he sees his allies in danger, Mustang is A-Okay with killing. He also does need to point at her to target her. Also, he is able to direct the fire so it wont hit them, IIRC.

Well, due to the fact that both sides are aware of each others capabilities and Wrath, being trained since he was a child to be a solider and then a king, and Mustang, who is the new king, I see no problem with them finding a way to take down Spider Woman. They know of her abilities, so they would play safe. Also, Wrath could definitely dodge her punches, he's been able to deflect machine gun bullets from a tank, so I see why not.

Alphonse had to shield himself and Riza when Mustang started to fight Lust the second time. The more powerful the attack, the less accurate it is. His more powerful attacks are indiscriminate.

Loading Video...

As for the second point. Spider-Woman was trained since a young child to be an assassin for HYDRA, then later as an agent for SHIELD. So I really don't see how Wrath is more trained than her. Spider-Woman has fought multiple opponents at once on numerous occasions. She has fought the entirety of the Dark Avengers roster by herself and managed pretty well. Also I would like to point out that the knowledge works both ways. Jessica knows full well what her opponents are capable of and would use her training to exploit this.

Wrath may be able to dodge her punches, but I highly doubt he would be able to dodge her venom blasts.

Walzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omgomgwtfwtf:

I was talking more so about his destructive capabilities rather than actually steering it when fired.

Bradley and Jessica may be pretty even when it comes to training and fighting multiple opponents, however Bradley also has his eye that allows him to read her body, figure out what she's going to do next, and react accordingly.

I don't see why he wouldn't be able to, as long as he's not being cocky like Taskmaster, which isn't his way of doing things.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#24 god_spawn  Moderator

@walzo said:

@uberhikari said:

@walzo said:

@uberhikari said:

His blasts have been stated to move light speed, while he himself does not move that fast and the servos in his motors are not that fast as well. With his accuracy though, they were fast enough to tag Quicksilver, Wolverine, Spider-Man, Beast, Northstar and other fast people. The strength of his blasts also put him as one of the heaviest hitters on the field, period. If he can hurt Hulk, he can decimate any of them. Now I won't say he will unleash that kind of power here, which he might by accident considering his current status has issues controlling his output to the point he obliterated a dozen sentinels along with parts of buildings and leveling a city parking lot and didn't realize he did that. His spatial awareness also allows him to instinctively pick up virtually every angle he can ricochet is beams off of and trajectory of things around him. Cyclops has also shown the ability to dodge bullets before, so he isn't exactly a flat foot either.

He doesn't need to be physically as fast as any of the others, but they aren't so fast they will just upright speed blitz him considering A) He knows their abilities. B) He has a quicker draw and firing speed here than anyone on the FMA team, including Mustang, and the potential to one shot every single person on the FMA team and break through their defenses as well.

He is by no means an easy target and definitely not one any of them will take out easily, especially with people like Iron Man and War Machine on the team who could easily solo everyone by themselves.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@uberhikari said:

I am not saying fma wins, but this is disagreeable . No speedster always runs at his highest speed. Tagging quicksilver doesn't mean anything as long as he wasn't using good amount of speed, it's not any more meaningful than characters who shouldn't be able to even see flash at his full speed tripping him. Not to mention simple aim dodging is a possibility here, too. If every character that ever reacted to speedsters was on that level of speed/reflex, there won't be a point to being a speedster at all.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uberhikari said:

I am not saying fma wins, but this is disagreeable . No speedster always runs at his highest speed. Tagging quicksilver doesn't mean anything as long as he wasn't using good amount of speed, it's not any more meaningful than characters who shouldn't be able to even see flash at his full speed tripping him. Not to mention simple aim dodging is a possibility here, too. If every character that ever reacted to speedsters was on that level of speed/reflex, there won't be a point to being a speedster at all.

Cyclops has consistently shown the ability to react to, target and hit objects moving significantly faster than peak humans can move. And that's all the FMA characters are: regular humans, they're not even peak humans. The only characters in FMA with any kind of speed are the homunculus, which in this case, is just Wrath. And Cyclops has tagged people faster than Wrath, like Quicksilver, Wolverine, etc. If he gets a shot off, everybody on the FMA team will be blown to shreds.

*Also, comparing Quicksilver to Flash is just silly. That's like comparing a statue to a rocket ship.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1 said:

@uberhikari said:

Cyclops has consistently shown the ability to react to, target and hit objects moving significantly faster than peak humans can move. And that's all the FMA characters are: regular humans, they're not even peak humans. The only characters in FMA with any kind of speed are the homunculus, which in this case, is just Wrath. And Cyclops has tagged people faster than Wrath, like Quicksilver, Wolverine, etc. If he gets a shot off, everybody on the FMA team will be blown to shreds.

*Also, comparing Quicksilver to Flash is just silly. That's like comparing a statue to a rocket ship.

This could be a better argument. If you actually read my comment completely, I'm saying that the speedsters tend to get tagged for the sake of plot only, almost all the time. Seriously, what fun would be JLA if flash was never tagged in a single issue/episode?

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By uberhikari

@uberhikari said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@uberhikari said:

This could be a better argument. If you actually read my comment completely, I'm saying that the speedsters tend to get tagged for the sake of plot only, almost all the time. Seriously, what fun would be JLA if flash was never tagged in a single issue/episode?

This could be a better argument, if you actually read my comment completely. Specifically the first sentence where I said "Cyclops has consistently shown the ability to react to, target, and hit objects moving significantly faster than peak humans can move." Do you know what the word "consistently" means? If Cyclops does something consistently, you can't claim PIS.

Wolverine is probably even faster than Wrath and Cyclops tags him casually. Everybody else on the FMA team is not even peak human. Are you now arguing that Cyclops can't tag sub-peak human people?

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@uberhikari said:

This could be a better argument, if you actually read my comment completely. Specifically the first sentence where I said "Cyclops has consistently shown the ability to react to, target, and hit objects moving significantly faster than peak humans can move." Do you know what the word "consistently" means? If Cyclops does something consistently, you can't claim PIS.

Wolverine is probably even faster than Wrath and Cyclops tags him casually. Everybody else on the FMA team is not even peak human. Are you now arguing that Cyclops can't tag sub-peak human people?

what the heck? I didn't say cyclops couldn't tag them? Not even once? I was commenting on use of reacting to/tagging speedsters as a feat, which is mostly for plot reasons only, and they don't even move at a good speed most of the time. Wolverine, if I recall right, isn't a speedster, so whether cyclops tags him, consistently or not, is entirely irrelevant to the point.

And about the meaning of "consistently", it really isn't a very complex English word. So unless you are new to English, you can assume that other people know it's meaning, even if it sounds deep to you.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uberhikari said:

what the heck? I didn't say cyclops couldn't tag them? Not even once? I was commenting on use of reacting to/tagging speedsters as a feat, which is mostly for plot reasons only, and they don't even move at a good speed most of the time. Wolverine, if I recall right, isn't a speedster, so whether cyclops tags him, consistently or not, is entirely irrelevant to the point.

And about the meaning of "consistently", it really isn't a very complex English word. So unless you are new to English, you can assume that other people know it's meaning, even if it sounds deep to you.

What are you not understanding? Again, do you not understand what the word consistent means? I've already stated that Cyclops consistently tags people like Quicksilver. It's not a fluke or PIS. At this point it just seems that you went out of your way to make an irrelevant point which contributed nothing to this thread. Congratulations, you win a cookie.

*Also, it doesn't matter if Wolverine is a "speedster" or not. He's probably faster than Wrath and Cyclops tags him. So, what precisely is the point you're trying to make?

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uberhikari: Nah, There is no point in talking about it to you. Thanks for the cookie. Keep up the good work.