5. Luke Cage
laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By laflux

@CitizenBane: Lady Shiva is less than Batman. And it agreed Spidey beats batman without prep. Therefore spider-man wins

Avatar image for theguyyouwishyouwere
theguyyouwishyouwere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

When has anyone in the dc universe except flash used their super speed for anything but getting to work on time. This can be said for the Marvel universe as well i mean Thor's pretty fast but all he does is dig f**king holes

1.Thor He's got more tricks up his sleeve

2.Cap. America but it'd be close

3.Spiderman because he should never be underestimated

4.Sinestro unless his ring is metal and magneto figures out it's the source of his power

5. Luke cage wins in one of the best brawls ever I would pay good money to see this one in real life like $5 not too much

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By WaveMotionCannon
@Blob
1. Thor 
2. Deathstroke 
3. Spider-Man 
4. Sinestro 
5. Luke Cage
QFT
thanobomb1124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#55  Edited By thanobomb1124
@CitizenBane

@CitizenBane said:

Captain America is Steve, not Bucky. And I think people are underestimating Lady Shiva. Plus the Croc fight takes place in the sewers. Big advantage for Croc.

No, people aren't underestimating Lady Shiva. You're just stupid.

Lol
ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#56  Edited By ReVamp

Will people just let this die?

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#57  Edited By Nerx

@CitizenBane:

Black adam has overall better stats than thor (WW3 impressed me)

That looks like Ultimate Cap, and Flashpoint DS in this one I am leaning towards cap

Spiderman has spider sense

Sinestro (he's got FTL travel by virtue of the ring)

Luke Cage, I am assuming the characters are as presented (croc's got no hands)

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#58  Edited By Saren

@Nerx: WW3 was PIS. I meant to use regular Cap and Slade.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#59  Edited By termiteone4ever

@theguyyouwishyouwere said:

When has anyone in the dc universe except flash used their super speed for anything but getting to work on time. This can be said for the Marvel universe as well i mean Thor's pretty fast but all he does is dig f**king holes

1.Thor He's got more tricks up his sleeve

2.Cap. America but it'd be close

3.Spiderman because he should never be underestimated

4.Sinestro unless his ring is metal and magneto figures out it's the source of his power

5. Luke cage wins in one of the best brawls ever I would pay good money to see this one in real life like $5 not too much

Showing this Ancient of Thor digging a hole with no around to see him. Again combat speed blitz combo breaker. . Black Adam got more than enough speed streght and power to Rape Thor till Tuesday. He is from the CPT marvel Family these Fools are Fast enough both on ground and land . Thor Dies here

Capt Loses here sorry no need for argument

Spiderman wins no doubt

The ring is not Metal and no Magneto stands no chance here.

Luke cage doesnt win he Stomps here .

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#60  Edited By Nerx

@CitizenBane: Okay butI still stand on BA, if that is the case then DS beats cap

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#61  Edited By tensor

@theguyyouwishyouwere: tricks are for kids that is why he would lose if you really think thor would win

Havenless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Havenless

1.I don't have the scan, but didn't Thor open a portal to suck the magical energies out of juggernaut? Black Adam is a similar situation. Adam is tougher, but Mjolnir can do some stuff that makes the Shazam team look like street performers. Unless someone can pull out a nice scan of Thor removing magic, gotta say BA. 2. Death stroke routinely fights on the level of normal humans like batman and Nightwing. CA routinely holds his own against baddies he had no business fighting. Call it PIS, but if CA is bloodlusted, then he's the slight favorite. 3. Spiderman is 8-10x faster than the average human. He also has precognition of attacks 3 seconds before they occur. He has unrivaled agility in either universe, as well as ranged attacks. Oh, and he can pick up a school bus and throw it down the block. Lady Shiva is a legitimate badass, but this mismatch is the worst out of the 5. Not spite, more like ignorance. 4. Not sure how magneto would ever win this. Ring bearers are some of DC's god characters, along with the shazams, flash, and superman family. Marvel only really has Surfer and Thor to compete with that. 5. Again, not really sure what croc could do. They have similar skillets, except Cage is 5x stronger, more durable, etc. like the CA one, croc usually gets beat by spiderman. Cage brawls with bulk, abomination, rhino, etc. Croc vs Lizard, that would have been a good fight. Lizard is stronger but croc is a little more crafty