• 94 results
#1 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

All are geared as seen. Both Team is in character. Pre and Post 52 Feats allowed. Current characters.

Battle here.

#2 Posted by Yokergeist (12355 posts) - - Show Bio

Team DC wins

#3 Posted by homicidalmaniac (7603 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel Win

#4 Edited by jashro44 (21714 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: I'm assuming this is also wolverine without his healing factor? undecided if thats the case, leaning towards marvel if he has his healing factor. Very close fight though.

#5 Posted by jojjimbo (2472 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Marvel.

#6 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@cadencev2: I'm assuming this is also wolverine without his healing factor? undecided if thats the case, leaning towards marvel if he has his healing factor. Very close fight though.

Current Wolvie.

#7 Edited by patrat18 (9765 posts) - - Show Bio

BATMAN vs Captain america

Spiderman vs DEATHSTROKE

Green arrow vs Hawkeye

WOLVERINE vs Bane

but then Wolverine will be a problem batman will just use magnets to bfr him.

#8 Posted by sync1 (2967 posts) - - Show Bio

Team DC takes it.

#9 Posted by jashro44 (21714 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: Remind me to come back to this. I am tired right now, all though this does look like a even fight.

#10 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (10064 posts) - - Show Bio

The bottom trench of the battle area looks like a penis. Just thought I'd point that out. -can't be unseen-

#11 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@cadencev2: Remind me to come back to this. I am tired right now, all though this does look like a even fight.

finally after 3 tries lol.

#12 Posted by godzilla44 (3226 posts) - - Show Bio

DC wins 7/10

#13 Edited by homicidalmaniac (7603 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18: How does Deathstroke beat Spider-Man?

#14 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by patrat18 (9765 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Edited by mightyrearranger (1587 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18: He's beaten stronger, for sure. But has he ever tagged someone as fast? And other than that oft-used instance of him setting a trap up for Wally ahead of time.

That being said, I agree with you haha. Once fatigue kicks in for Spidey, he's a dead man. I would envision a scenario where Spidey takes on Bane while Deathstroke is gunning for Wolverine though.

#17 Posted by comic_book_fan (5638 posts) - - Show Bio

spiderman is out of everyone heres league he could fight all 4 of these guys on his own and have a real shot at winning.

#18 Edited by Rick_Grayson (779 posts) - - Show Bio

spiderman is out of everyone heres league he could fight all 4 of these guys on his own and have a real shot at winning.

Agreed, if Spiderman were changed for a lightly weaker character then I think it would come down to whether Wolverine has his healing or not. Depending on the replacement ofcourse.

#19 Posted by i_like_swords (14363 posts) - - Show Bio

With Batman, GA and Captain America, Hawkeye, you can really flip a coin.

I say Spider-Man takes a clean majority over either Bane or Deathstroke.

On the same token, I say Wolverine, even with healing factor, would lose to Slade, but he can take Bane.

So.. I'm thinking Marvel 6/10

#20 Edited by jashro44 (21714 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

All right the way I see these match ups going down:

Superior spider-man VS Deathstroke: Personally I favor Deathstroke. Its a tough fight, Otto can web up Slade to work around his durability but I don't think he is going to do that right away. I favor Slade in a melee (especially with pre and post 52 feats). Otto isn't as attuned with his spider-sense as Peter is IMO, and not only that but he is also arrogant. I don't think his lack of restrain matters because of slades durability. I don't think he will be able to cut Slades armor because he doesn't have the finese other characters have that have cut the armor. His skill and reach with a blade should also give him an edge in a fight. And SLade does have experience fighting physically suepioer opponents. I think Deathstroke wins 7/10.

Bane VS Wolverine: Normally wolverine would stomp bane however here he doesn't have a healing factor. Bane being a 5+ tonner could probably one shot wolverine (all though he might break his hand considering Kaine nearly did). The again wolverine is still popping his claws despite not having a healing factor. SO this comes down to who lands the first hit. I think wolverine is faster and more skilled however his fighting style is based on tanking damage as opposed to evading damage. I think this is 50/50 in this scenario.

Captain america vs batman: This is 50/50. I use to favor cap in this fight because I feel like the shield would give him the edge in melee but lots of characters have worked around it so I think batman could to. Cap will still have a advantage in melee as long as he has it, but I think batman can remove. He also is physically better then batman however batman makes up for it with better skill and gadgets.

Hawkeye vs green arrow: Honestly I don't know much about these 2 but they are incredibly similar. I think this is 50/50 as well. I can be convinced otherwise though.

Basically I am going with DC. A lot of these match ups are really close and I have a hard time deciding between them. However I think Slade beats Otto where as the other matches are pretty much even split.

#21 Posted by THESHIZ46 (52 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey solos

#22 Edited by Perethorn (3400 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel team wins here, Spider Man is too much for anyone on Dc side.

#23 Edited by GhostRavage (8958 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel stomps.

SpiderMan takes out Bane like a hammer will crack a cookie...

Then double team Batman with Captain America.

Slade, having a hard time with Wolvie's healing factor is ultimately triple team'd by Spider Man, Captain America and Wolverine. Then everybody asks... Where's Hawkeye? Then Hawkeye proceeds to launch an arrow from the distance with a letter, it says... "Too slow guys... Too slow..."

#24 Posted by Dratini1331 (7028 posts) - - Show Bio

Is teamwork a factor here? I'm assuming not, but I really find it hilarious to think about Batman and bane working together in this scenario for some reason...

#25 Posted by jashro44 (21714 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel stomps.

Slade, having a hard time with Wolvie's healing factor is ultimately triple team'd by Spider Man, Captain America and Wolverine. Then everybody asks... Where's Hawkeye? Then Hawkeye proceeds to launch an arrow from the distance with a letter, it says... "Too slow guys... Too slow..."

Current wolverine lost his healing factor. And cadence says we are using current wolverine. All though its true Otto will stomp bane Slades gear, and physicals will be too much for wolverine to deal with without his healing factor.

#26 Edited by GhostRavage (8958 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@ghostravage said:

Marvel stomps.

Current wolverine lost his healing factor. And cadence says we are using current wolverine. All though its true Otto will stomp bane Slades gear, and physicals will be too much for wolverine to deal with without his healing factor.

Still, Wolverine should hold himself long enough for the others to come and help.

#27 Posted by MonsterStomp (17935 posts) - - Show Bio

After forgetting that Deathstroke is practically a meta-human now, I'd side with DC. Team work would be an issue though. Could go either way to be honest, good fight.

#28 Posted by jashro44 (21714 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage: I don't know about that. Slade is a pretty incredible marksmen. If it goes down as Slade vs wolverine, it might not get to melee. He isn't tanking many bullets or a shot from slades blast staff. Slade with Nth metal should have better stats and he isn't that far behind skill wise. Wolverine hasn't gotten the hang of losing his healing factor yet it would seem.

#29 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage: Current wolverine (This one is current) has no Healing Factor.

#30 Edited by GhostRavage (8958 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Edited by ULTRAstarkiller (6172 posts) - - Show Bio

This is close hmm.I'll say DC

So Batman will most likely go to Captain and I think he can edge out a win barely.

Then Green Arrow goes to Hawkeye. If they keep it a a distance Green Arrow is a far better archer to me. But the Marvel could win if they got close, cause Hawkeye is a way better fighter than Green.

Bane vs Wolverine is a tough one but I say Bane could manage to knock out Logan since he no healing factor anymore.

DS is fighting Spider. DS could win this but he has Bane and what's left of Batman to back him up lol.

So DC wins IMO unless everyone just decides to switch it up and fights different people.

#32 Edited by BullPR (913 posts) - - Show Bio

Only CIS, PIS or WIS could allow a win by DC in this match.

Seriously, we are speaking about a battle where everybody is really using all his abilities.

Spiderman is far above the other players.

As noticed by others, only Deathstroke could be a challenge, but spidey should one shot in a very short time the 3 other DC members and then DS will be quickly overpowered by the 4 Marvel members.

Again, Spiderman, use at its full potential as it is the rule in these battles, should not be in this fight.

Mismatch for Marvel.

#33 Edited by homicidalmaniac (7603 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18: Spider-Man have fought Stronger characters than him.Tell me can Deathstroke a beating against two members of the Phoenix Five.

#34 Posted by patrat18 (9765 posts) - - Show Bio

@homicidalmaniac: he probably could, it dosen't matter if spiderman fought and beat a stronger character, Deathstroke skills are above Spidermans his reflexes are almost up to par with Spiderman. Spiderman has nothing that can hurt Deathstroke through his nth metal armor, Deathstroke will calculate Spiderman and slice his head off clean to the bone.

#35 Posted by pooty (11147 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel wins 75% of the time. The only way DC wins is if Spidey goes after Deathstroke first. If Spidey goes after either of the other 3 then he wipes the floor with them quickly.

#36 Posted by homicidalmaniac (7603 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18: Spidey is a smart person he would know ways to get Deathstroke off guard.Spidey is still faster,agilty is still better than Slade,also still better reflexes.Skills didn't help Daredevil,Wolverine,Punisher,Deadpool,and others beat Spidey.They all lost most of the time against Spidey.I not saying that Slade would get stomp,but he should lose in a good fight.

#37 Posted by patrat18 (9765 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Posted by GraniteSoldier (7781 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2:

This is Superior Spider-Man right?

Superior (despite my disdain for him) is damn near bloodlusted at all times, while thinking clearly. He alone can cause all four of DC's team a headache. His spider-sense is just such a huge pain to deal with, and SpOck never goofs around. He also has such disdain for everyone he considers below him (so...everyone) he'll look to put everyone down in one blow. He'll hit each with a full-force 20 ton blow every time to win and move on with his day.

I'm not sure if Wolverine has his healing factor or not. He has it in every title of his and every other title he guests in, except his own main title. Which is the real continuity? Either way Wolverine is underrated in his skill. Not quite on Cap's or Bat's level in hand to hand in my opinion, but his ferocity and adamantium close that gap.

Hawkeye and Green Arrow are equals in my eyes.

Bats and Cap are equals. Cap could also take Green Arrow and in my opinion even Bane after a rough, rough fight. Conversely Batman could take Hawkeye and stall and hold off Wolverine for a bit.

Deathstroke, while impressive, is not in Spider-Man's league. Deathstroke's biggest advantage here is this is SpOck, not Peter. SpOck does not have Peter's hand to hand skills, as he's purged Peter's memories.

I say Marvel 6-7/10.

#39 Posted by homicidalmaniac (7603 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18: Deathstroke against the Flashes always been PIS to viners.Wolverine and Deathstroke have been compare to be near equal in H2H and Skills on this site.Spider-Man have handle Wolverine easily.

#40 Posted by greenteaforme (1826 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@cadencev2 said:

@jashro44 said:

All right the way I see these match ups going down:

Superior spider-man VS Deathstroke: Personally I favor Deathstroke. Its a tough fight, Otto can web up Slade to work around his durability but I don't think he is going to do that right away. I favor Slade in a melee (especially with pre and post 52 feats). Otto isn't as attuned with his spider-sense as Peter is IMO, and not only that but he is also arrogant. I don't think his lack of restrain matters because of slades durability. I don't think he will be able to cut Slades armor because he doesn't have the finese other characters have that have cut the armor. His skill and reach with a blade should also give him an edge in a fight. And SLade does have experience fighting physically suepioer opponents. I think Deathstroke wins 7/10.

Bane VS Wolverine: Normally wolverine would stomp bane however here he doesn't have a healing factor. Bane being a 5+ tonner could probably one shot wolverine (all though he might break his hand considering Kaine nearly did). The again wolverine is still popping his claws despite not having a healing factor. SO this comes down to who lands the first hit. I think wolverine is faster and more skilled however his fighting style is based on tanking damage as opposed to evading damage. I think this is 50/50 in this scenario.

Captain america vs batman: This is 50/50. I use to favor cap in this fight because I feel like the shield would give him the edge in melee but lots of characters have worked around it so I think batman could to. Cap will still have a advantage in melee as long as he has it, but I think batman can remove. He also is physically better then batman however batman makes up for it with better skill and gadgets.

Hawkeye vs green arrow: Honestly I don't know much about these 2 but they are incredibly similar. I think this is 50/50 as well. I can be convinced otherwise though.

Basically I am going with DC. A lot of these match ups are really close and I have a hard time deciding between them. However I think Slade beats Otto where as the other matches are pretty much even split.

Green Arrow is far superior simply due to his nuclear warhead arrow.

No, but seriously, Green Arrow's array of weaponry in his arrows puts him far above Hawkeye.

#41 Posted by patrat18 (9765 posts) - - Show Bio

@homicidalmaniac: that's like saying Wolverine would beat Batman in H2H. The only reason why Wolverine has an edge on Deathstroke is because of his healing factor he can't die thus in a no prep battle wolverine would win. Deathsroke has beaten batman before who is far superior in H2H than wolverine is, Deathsroke mind adapts to your fighting style thus giving him an edge in a battle. Deathstroke has fought lobo and won who is way above Spidermans level.

#42 Posted by homicidalmaniac (7603 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18: Deathstroke winning I think is less H2H but more of being a Metahuman and Batman being Peakhuman.But really Wolverine and Deathstroke have two sides of them saying that one of them is better skill.New 52 Lobo is way weaker than Pre 52 Lobo.

#43 Posted by patrat18 (9765 posts) - - Show Bio

@homicidalmaniac: that's true lobo is way weaker, i just don't see how pete can win.

#44 Edited by GhostRavage (8958 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18 said:

@homicidalmaniac: he probably could, it dosen't matter if spiderman fought and beat a stronger character, Deathstroke skills are above Spidermans his reflexes are almost up to par with Spiderman. Spiderman has nothing that can hurt Deathstroke through his nth metal armor, Deathstroke will calculate Spiderman and slice his head off clean to the bone.

Spiderman doesn't need to g through DS armor... He may only break his legs.

As for DS calculating Spiderman, im not so sure about it, doesn't Spiderman fights with "the way of the spider" which is a highly unpredictable? Also, Spiderman by himself is way stronger than anybody here, DS performing melee combat wouldn't be smart. Nonetheless in a random encounter Slade will not know Spiderman is a certificated 25 toner, way more agile, spider sense and sick minded as Superior Spiderman is.

#45 Edited by OverLordArhas (7790 posts) - - Show Bio

How can team DC put down Wolvie?

#46 Posted by patrat18 (9765 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage: Break his legs your joking right? scroll up the page the guy who tossed a submarine at DS is way stronger than spiderman, yet DS still stabbed him in the head. Way of the spider?? isn't going to help against Ds, spiderman senses has failed,been trick multiple times. DS is also a expert marksmen that will come in to play.

#47 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

How can team DC put down Wolvie?

Easy, one stab could do it. Wolvie has no Healing factor currently LOL.

#48 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5055 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey could solo, team Marvel stomps.

#49 Posted by GhostRavage (8958 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18 said:

@ghostravage: Break his legs your joking right? scroll up the page the guy who tossed a submarine at DS is way stronger than spiderman, yet DS still stabbed him in the head. Way of the spider?? isn't going to help against Ds, spiderman senses has failed,been trick multiple times. DS is also a expert marksmen that will come in to play.

• No im not... He will just apply some submission techniques on him, ultimately forcing the bone to collapse... With a strength of a 25 toner, that is possible. He doesn't need to throw the moon at him.
  • Post the entire fight... If not, i can say he just avoided it and only the explosion hit him.
  • Based on what? Why do you so easily say its not going to work when actually, it has worked plenty of times owning people who are pretty skilled.
  • Yeah, DS has lost too, but that doesn't take out that in a random encounter, DS is not tricking something he doesn't know. Nonetheless, Spiderman has the advantage in all areas besides skill and strategy... Faster, Stronger, more agile, web shooting, and bloodlusted.
  • All of these people in this thread are bullet timers, and Spiderman is superior to all of them by a long mile.
#50 Posted by patrat18 (9765 posts) - - Show Bio

savage why do you always comment on characters you don't know? now show me a scan of spiderman beating ahyperion,thor,hulk strength character.