marvel supermen, 2 girl supermen vs superman, other 2 supermen

phliuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By phliuy

Oh hi guys! i don't really know character names well (I only know superman). You'll have to bear with me 

Random encounter (no prep), on earth, at a desert, everyone knows what everyone else can do

which team of obnoxiously strong, fast, and power ridden superpeople will win???? 

NOTE: this is mostly an editorial on comic writers being unoriginal. If you want to debate this anyways, go ahead. 

Marvel Superman 
Marvel Superman 

Mohawk superman
Mohawk superman

Girl superman
Girl superman

Other girl superman
Other girl superman

VS

Superman
 Superman

Green, psychic superman
 Green, psychic superman
red superman with lightning bolts
red superman with lightning bolts
owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#2  Edited By owie  Moderator

Insofar as copying the basic superman template goes, I would remove Martian Manhunter, and add Power Girl and Blue Marvel.

As is, team 2 wins due to the diversity of powers of MM, and the fact that the original and Captain Marvel are probably slightly more powerful than any of the others.

YoungThriller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By YoungThriller

Team 2 would win this,Supes can beat them all if he wanted to(not at once)But Captain marvel and supes could do this alone.Manhunter is just there to help.

And the names for the people in order are

Sentry(Marvel)
Gladiator(Marvel)
Wonder woman(DC)
Supergirl(DC)
Superman(DC)
Martian Manhunter(DC)
Captain marvel(DC)

phliuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By phliuy
@YoungThriller: You realize I had to type in the names for the characters to find images of them, right? 

anyways... Wonderwoman could stalemate captain marvel, gladiator and sentry could give supes a run, and supergirl would be a close matchup with ol' j'onny boy. i don't think supes and cap could take on WW, supergirl glads and sentry alone