Versions:

• BP is pre DW
  • DD, Elec, and Cap are Current
  • DS is new 52 gear mixed feats
  • Bats is new 52 / Pre 52 mixed gear and feats
  • Nightwing is pre 52 post BOTC
  • BC is Pre 52

This seems like a close match up to me, I saw it kinda as

BP vs DS DD vs Batman Elecktra vs Nightwing, and Cap and Canary as wild cards. ( since Canary has a good AoE , but steve would beat her in H2H )

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Night4345

Marvel.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By GraniteSoldier

Using your fight pairings I think it breaks down this way:

• Panther will take Deathstroke in a good fight. I just see Panther having better skill, better gear for this type of matchup, and their physicals are fairly equal (using composite Slade)
  • Daredevil and Batman is close. If Batman can figure out Matt's radar, somehow, then he can win it. He and Matt are roughly equal physically (Matt being a bit more agile) and Bruce carries better gear. I'd give a narrow majority to Matt because I think he can take Bruce down before Bruce figures out his radar sense
  • Nightwing and Elektra? I might be in the minority here but I think Dick can take Elektra.
  • Cap and Canary is interesting. Canary has the edge in skill and firepower (Canary Cry) but Steve has an edge in experience and physicality. I think Steve's shield, should he hide behind it, will neutralize the Cry pretty well since it absorbs sound. I think That will give Steve the edge he needs and a narrow majority over Canary (that hurts to say).

Breaking that down it'd leave 3 Marvel against 1 DC. Panther could beat anyone on DC 1v1, so he's the big MVP regardless of fight breakdown.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By reaverlation

Team DC

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Night4345

• Panther will take Deathstroke in a good fight. I just see Panther having better skill, better gear for this type of matchup, and their physicals are fairly equal (using composite Slade)
  • Daredevil and Batman is close. If Batman can figure out Matt's radar, somehow, then he can win it. He and Matt are roughly equal physically (Matt being a bit more agile) and Bruce carries better gear. I'd give a narrow majority to Matt because I think he can take Bruce down before Bruce figures out his radar sense
  • Nightwing and Elektra? I might be in the minority here but I think Dick can take Elektra.
  • Cap and Canary is interesting. Canary has the edge in skill and firepower (Canary Cry) but Steve has an edge in experience and physicality. I think Steve's shield, should he hide behind it, will neutralize the Cry pretty well since it absorbs sound. I think That will give Steve the edge he needs and a narrow majority over Canary (that hurts to say).

Breaking that down it'd leave 3 Marvel against 1 DC. Panther could beat anyone on DC 1v1, so he's the big MVP regardless of fight breakdown.

This. Nice breakdown.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

@night4345: Thanks.

And just to play devil's advocate should Canary beat Cap for a majority (since I like her more) that leaves her and Grayson against Daredevil and Panther. now her Cry would be absolutely debilitating to Matt due to his hyper-sonic sensitivity he's shown. She wouldn't even need a full-powered Cry to do the job honestly. But even with her and Dick vs Panther I'd probably still favor Panther unless he DOESN'T have his vibranium. That vibranium will save him against the Cry, and without it he's going to hurt.

robertloucksjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Canary and DS are breaking the street level limit. Full tech (invisibility/teleportation/energy daggers/vibranium armor) Panther also surpasses it.

DaredevilDD78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Team Marvel

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Daredevil and Batman is close. If Batman can figure out Matt's radar, somehow, then he can win it. He and Matt are roughly equal physically (Matt being a bit more agile) and Bruce carries better gear. I'd give a narrow majority to Matt because I think he can take Bruce down before Bruce figures out his radar sense

1. I think that Bats would definately notice that Daredevil cant see and is using something. He could use a sonic, and you also have to worry about the canary cry

But you also have to take into account how long each fight will take, as people will jump in to assist, this is crucial in team battles.

Also, I feel like Canary vs Steve is not good for BC, So thats why I made them wild cards and figured they would mix up and make one a 2v2 or something

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@granitesoldier: Basic knowledge would make the fights much more interesting, as Canary would actually open with a low level canary cry to end the fight quick.

And The vine gives Bruce a slim edge in pure hand to hand against Matt, making the fight a 3v1 with Batman taking on Electra BP and Captain America if there is no interference.

15 minutes prep would have the DC team try for

Batman focusing on Black Panther due to his anti metal weaponry. Longest fight of the group.

Black Canary vs Daredevil due to him not having a lot of protection from sonic attack.

Nightwing vs Captain America due to his extensive history with Slade.

Slade vs Electra to end it fast.

The current lineup seems to bias I favor of team Marvel. Slade is most dangerous because of his promethium armor being able to absorb almost any attack. He is fighting a guy whose range and melee attacks involve melting through any kind of metal besides Vibranium. So fair.

Canary fights a super soldier that can protect himself from her best offensive option.

And Nightwing is grossly outclassed by peak Electra.

SpiderStupid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@granitesoldier said:

1. Daredevil and Batman is close. If Batman can figure out Matt's radar, somehow, then he can win it. He and Matt are roughly equal physically (Matt being a bit more agile) and Bruce carries better gear. I'd give a narrow majority to Matt because I think he can take Bruce down before Bruce figures out his radar sense

1. I think that Bats would definately notice that Daredevil cant see and is using something. He could use a sonic, and you also have to worry about the canary cry

But you also have to take into account how long each fight will take, as people will jump in to assist, this is crucial in team battles.

Also, I feel like Canary vs Steve is not good for BC, So thats why I made them wild cards and figured they would mix up and make one a 2v2 or something

He wouldn't have to figure out that Matt is blind since he could whoop his ass in hand to hand. Daredevil is more agile, Batman is more everything else.

Nightwing will beat Elektra for the majority.

Cap would beat Canary without her SS, with it she wins.

Slade and Panther can go either way.

These are the facts

Quickfingers26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@night4345: Excellent summary. I agree with you 100%

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I honestly see all this coming down to the Daredevil/Canary Dynamic. If they know he's blind, Batman /Slade will already have Canary trying to KO him via Cry. If that happens, DC takes it with the man advantage. She backs up the "weak-link" in Grayson and play the numbers game til they win.

Of course, it's not going to be easy. DD will fight like hell to stay away from Canary and he's got the skill to do it. In fact, I think a better hand-to-hand combatant would be Nightwing. He's arguably the only one that can keep up with him, though Bruces' grounded style also works well.