Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By termiteone4ever

@Killemall said:

@termiteone4ever said:

I am pretty sure the comic said he has become light. IMO opinion that only translates as light speeds. Now correct me if am wrong but thats nothing to the Flashes to reach. This took so much effort for Makkari. So i dont see him or the Runner winning. Now if you have the rest of the scan you can post it to back up your theory . Of how runner saved him. If runner ran him down from behind and caught him then he is faster . But if he cuts him off or intercepts him well that's a different argument

Totally and completely agree with this. Also if you are interested the race scan and very next scans are as below which sadly doesnt support his argument, i am hoping he can clear it up for us, till then the scans are for you to see and judge as you see fit:

the only possible thing against Flash winning could be the fact that scan says "he became light which moves the top possible speed in the universe", so whatever speed he reached be it light speed or otherwise is like the highest speed attainable in (marvel) universe.

Thanks for the scan . Now you see why i argue and say silver surfer isnt as fast as everyone thinks. when i mention combat blitzing and real speeds. Even runner vs darkseid thread.. I dont know what the road runner which is clearly dc from bugs bunny looney tunes doing here.

Godabed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By Godabed

Why is Zoom on the list? Shouldn't Professor Zoom be on the list because he was an actual speedster?

_Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By _Black

@NeonBlade said:

I don't think everyone including me knows enough about the Runner. Is this a race or a fight? All I can remember about the Runner is that is he immortal with crazy cosmic powers when was the last time the Runner was in a comic line?

@Godabed: You'd think with how they brought back Nova and his comics hard, the Runner would atleast have a cameo, they even brought back Quasar for Gods sake, I can't find a single feat for the runner.

Runner has toyed with Surfer in an encounter before. Runner has also defeated Thanos before, but IIRC he had the Space Gem at the time.

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By sandiego008

Makkari beat runner by using a technique that sacrificed everything he had for speed, Runner said he knew the technique but never used it because it would force him to be constantly accelerating into infinite speed forever.

Which happened to makkari ... if you dig deeper you will find out that makkari is trapped in absolute speed and him and fast-foward (buried alien) try to get him out of his trap. Meaning he can only communicate w/ speedsters etc.

Regardless death wins and I'm still bitter North star isn't in this battle because he in theory can go faster than the speed of light.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#56  Edited By Killemall

@Godabed said:

Makkari, could already move at light speed. So could the rest of the beings in the Universal race. If you have those scans, then you should also have the scans where the Runner explains exactly how fast Makkari was actually moving. Because Makkari couldn't slow down after the race, only FlashForward, Cosmo, and Runner were unfrozen to him. FlashForward, could have actually won the race but he stopped to help Makkari with the Duracel bunny guy. I'm surprised FlashForward isn't on the Marvel list. In the world's fastest race (quasar), FlashForward won, but he did kind of have unfair entry, it was also implied that Flashforward was faster than the runner.

Yes this is true but even during this scan and after all it was stated was that Makkari reached hyperspeed or absolute speed no quantifiable speed was mentioned so what speed would you put into it?

Makkari not being able to slow down after the race does nothing to explain how fast he was going does it? As per Runner, all he said was since Makkari actually broke down the mental barrier which limited his speed he couldnt slow down, which again doesnt say how fast he was travelling other than he was travelling very fast. Also i dont see how him not being able to slow down afterwards is relevant to us saying flash is still faster than him.

I do have that issue with me as well, its Quasar # 17 where Flashforward won. Yeah he wasnt the one on the actual running list but we cant really argued that he overtook Makkari when he was running as fast as he could. I mean , come on, he was no 1 on the race but that doesnt give him a reason to slow down and Flashforward (Buried Alien) was significantly behind him but still managed to beat him before the race ended.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#57  Edited By terry2012

@Godabed: If I did that he would solo don't you think? It would have been a stomp. I try to at least make it a fair that why quick silver and speed demon wasn't in it.

Godabed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Godabed
@sandiego008: This is not True, it was stated in the Eternals, because of Makkari obsession with speed, he had foregone all training of his other powers to increase his speed. All eternals are given base levels in their other powers, but depending on their focus determines how well they use them.  It had nothing to do with the runner.
@Killemall said:

@Godabed said:

Makkari, could already move at light speed. So could the rest of the beings in the Universal race. If you have those scans, then you should also have the scans where the Runner explains exactly how fast Makkari was actually moving. Because Makkari couldn't slow down after the race, only FlashForward, Cosmo, and Runner were unfrozen to him. FlashForward, could have actually won the race but he stopped to help Makkari with the Duracel bunny guy. I'm surprised FlashForward isn't on the Marvel list. In the world's fastest race (quasar), FlashForward won, but he did kind of have unfair entry, it was also implied that Flashforward was faster than the runner.

Yes this is true but even during this scan and after all it was stated was that Makkari reached hyperspeed or absolute speed no quantifiable speed was mentioned so what speed would you put into it?

Makkari not being able to slow down after the race does nothing to explain how fast he was going does it? As per Runner, all he said was since Makkari actually broke down the mental barrier which limited his speed he couldnt slow down, which again doesnt say how fast he was travelling other than he was travelling very fast. Also i dont see how him not being able to slow down afterwards is relevant to us saying flash is still faster than him.

I do have that issue with me as well, its Quasar # 17 where Flashforward won. Yeah he wasnt the one on the actual running list but we cant really argued that he overtook Makkari when he was running as fast as he could. I mean , come on, he was no 1 on the race but that doesnt give him a reason to slow down and Flashforward (Buried Alien) was significantly behind him but still managed to beat him before the race ended.

In term of a gauge in speed no, it doesn't say how fast Makkari is moving. But considering the speedforce only exist in DC, and doesn't actually has a gauge in actually speed either. It's only stated that someone has to move at certain speeds to access it (which is a state of absolute speed), which kind of describes the state Makkari was in.  You can't actually prove that Flash is faster, he uses the speedforce like all speedsters from the DC universe, this for DC is the tip top speed that anyone can archive, and incalculable amount of speed aka Absolute speed. Recalling the instance was show that Makkari's speed can be simply influence by his state of mind, and can will himself to go faster if he needed to, Not to prove that he is faster or slower than Flash, which I'm pretty sure I've never made those claims.

When Flash crossed over into the Marvel universe he had no powers because he was cut off from the source of his powers the speedforce. In marvel speed isn't determined by the same source, anyone can acquire speed, but not all being can attain absolute speed.   So unless this vs. takes place in the DC universe. Marvel will automatically win. And if it is in DC uni, the DC characters would find that Flash won't be able to easily outspeed the marvel team.

Also in the recall, i stated that FlashForward was probably faster, than Makkari, and Runner, which is why i wondered why he wasn't on the marvel List.
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#59  Edited By Saren

LOL, it can just as easily be argued that if the fight took place in the DC Universe, most if not all of the Marvel speedsters would be useless considering the mutant gene, the Celestials and the Power Primordial don't exist there.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Bo88gdan

Marvel team stomps !

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#61  Edited By Dex_Starr

The DC team wins, Zoom, Barry and Wally are faster than anyone on the Marvel team.

bigsoto74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By bigsoto74

@terry2012 said:

@SoA: Because Quicksilver is to slow for them and Northstar speed is only flying base which I had band because I only pick the runners who runs on their feet.

Cant Quicksilver run so fast he can time travel now?

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By terry2012

@bigsoto74: I think he was only able to do it once.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By terry2012

Bump.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By XiiX

Zoom spearheads the DC team's victory.

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By jackofspades

@XiiX said:

Zoom spearheads the DC team's victory.

dont think so the runner is the fastest here

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By XiiX

@jackofspades: Doubtful. He already lost to Makkari in a race.

Also Zoom has virtually limitless speed due to his displacement from the time-stream."He can control how fast or slow he moves ahead in time".

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By jackofspades

if that's so then Makkari and the runner would win,it don't change the outcome

Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Onemoreposter

Wally solos.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nobody on team DC can even hurt Runner. Runner ftw

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By NeonGameWave

Team Marvel.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By terry2012

Bump.

TERMINATORFAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By TERMINATORFAN

@izbighulk said:

Marvel Speedster

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By dondave

Is this a race or a battle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By 202122

DC

kawhtehuaia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By kawhtehuaia

Race or battle, Black Racer FTW....

kawhtehuaia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By kawhtehuaia

kawhtehuaia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Racer, Zoom, And Wally West can each solo.

Avatar image for mightyrearranger
mightyrearranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

Runner's the only guy who could really rival Zoom/Wally here. Then, the addition of Black Racer just tips the scales for DC.

VinoVash1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Was gonna go with marvel cause of the runner, but then i realized makkari beat him, and makkari isnt anywhere near as impressive as the runner..................THEN i bestowed my eyes upon the black flash AKA death itself........Team DC wins

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Racer, Zoom, And Wally West can each solo.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Makkari and the Runner are the only two I think could compete here, as both can move well beyond the speed of light when they need to. Makkari doesn't have any barrier to hold back his speed IIRC (at least according to Tiamut), and the Runner was blitzing the Silver Surfer and treating him like a joke.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By DBVSE7

DC no contest.. there should be a weight lifting match between the two next lol.. Oh wait Superman probably solos that xD

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Experio

DC

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

pikachumonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By BeaconofStrength

Whizzer solos, due to his terrifying costume.

Parryboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Parryboy

Places

1st: Zoom, Flash, flash, flash and flash and Black Racer

1000000000th: Marvel

Awesomedude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wally Solos, Zoom Solos, Black Racer Solos.

Parryboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay:

Everyone on the other team is beyond light.

Alakemega123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Alakemega123

How do they beat the runner @awesomedude

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@parryboy said:

@floopay:

Everyone on the other team is beyond light.

Agreed. DC Stomps. I'm just saying there are only two on the Marvel list that I believe could even compete with the DC team.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC

Awesomedude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alakemega123: How? Zoom who controls time, Wally who can speed steal and IMP, and Black Racer/Flash who is death itself.

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dc stomps

Alakemega123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Alakemega123

@awesomedude: I don't think time affects him, doesn't Wally have to be close to him to speed steal i don't think he could get anywhere near him, and he cant die so flash being death does not really matter

Awesomedude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alakemega123: Dude, did you dropped out of elementary school or something. Time freaking affects everything. Runner isn't even Kid-Flash levels. Wally can speed steal just by looking, Runner is a sitting duck. Black Flash is faster than Runner and will murder him.

Doom_Phd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even Marvel admitted DC speedsters are superior with their tribute to Barry Allen character who beat every Marvel speedster in a Race.