#251 Posted by ConvenientLie (644 posts) - - Show Bio

@convenientlie said:

@lordofallhumans said:

@convenientlie:

If the OP doesn't specify then current versions by forum rules is default. There was a specific list of Marvel and even an edit that only upgraded Marvel, no mention of any and all DC people, therefore my point still stands, Elaine and co. are not in this battle unless they are currently running around DC.

If they are not on DC Earth than it furthers my point about Flash going back in time more than 3 hours before the start of the battle, so in this neutral-verse nobody on either side can traval farther back than that, therefore he is a non-factor considering the power of the Marvel team with prep.

the OP specifically says that they have to be FROM earth. thats all that matters. so ANYONE from earth applies here and we use the current versions of those characters so yes they do count and they solo.

Anyone from Earth means anyone from Earth now! Are they on Earth now? So you are saying that basically God is allowed for DC and this is not spite? Not to mention the new no omnipotents rules.

does the OP say anyone from earth or anyone from earth now?!?!???

dont be shady man. it clearly says FROM EARTH

#252 Edited by LordOfAllHumans (4173 posts) - - Show Bio

@convenientlie: Mazikeen is from Hell. She just lives on Earth after Lucifer took her there and opened his bar.

thank you I was not aware of that

#253 Posted by ConvenientLie (644 posts) - - Show Bio

The most powerful families in Marvel take on the whole DC Earth, can they do it? Morals are off for both Marvel and DC. Only characters from earth are included. 3 hours prep for each team. Who takes it?

The Maximoff family

• magneto
  • quicksilver
  • scarlet witch
  • wiccan
  • speed
  • polaris

The Summers/ Greys

• Cyclops
  • Jean Grey
  • Nathaniel Grey
  • Madelyn Pryor
  • Cable
  • Rachel
  • Hope
  • Havok
  • Hyperstorm
  • Vulcan

The Richards

• Reed
  • Sue
  • Franklin

The Braddocks

• Brian (Captain Britain)
  • Elizabeth (Psylocke )
  • Meggan
  • Jamie

EDIT: Seems to be some confusion. All characters are at their most powerful, so Rachel, Jean, and Hope all have the Phoenix Force and Madelyn Pryor has the Goblin Force. Franklin Richards is an adult and Wanda is HoM. Captain Britain has Excalibur. Nate Grey is Mutant Shaman.

===============================

NOWHERE DOES IT SAY NO OMNIPOTENT BEINGS. THEREFORE ELAIN SOLOS. SINCE SHE IS FROM EARTH JUST AS THE OP ASKS.

#254 Posted by ConvenientLie (644 posts) - - Show Bio

@lordofallhumans said:

If the OP doesn't specify then current versions by forum rules is default. There was a specific list of Marvel and even an edit that only upgraded Marvel, no mention of any and all DC people, therefore my point still stands, Elaine and co. are not in this battle unless they are currently running around DC.

================

Makizeen is "currenlty running around on earth" as you just stated. sooo either she or elain solos. take your pic

#255 Posted by LordOfAllHumans (4173 posts) - - Show Bio

The most powerful families in Marvel take on the whole DC Earth, can they do it? Morals are off for both Marvel and DC. Only characters from earth are included. 3 hours prep for each team. Who takes it?

The Maximoff family

• magneto
  • quicksilver
  • scarlet witch
  • wiccan
  • speed
  • polaris

The Summers/ Greys

• Cyclops
  • Jean Grey
  • Nathaniel Grey
  • Madelyn Pryor
  • Cable
  • Rachel
  • Hope
  • Havok
  • Hyperstorm
  • Vulcan

The Richards

• Reed
  • Sue
  • Franklin

The Braddocks

• Brian (Captain Britain)
  • Elizabeth (Psylocke )
  • Meggan
  • Jamie

EDIT: Seems to be some confusion. All characters are at their most powerful, so Rachel, Jean, and Hope all have the Phoenix Force and Madelyn Pryor has the Goblin Force. Franklin Richards is an adult and Wanda is HoM. Captain Britain has Excalibur. Nate Grey is Mutant Shaman.

===============================

NOWHERE DOES IT SAY NO OMNIPOTENT BEINGS. THEREFORE ELAIN SOLOS. SINCE SHE IS FROM EARTH JUST AS THE OP ASKS.

right it says from DC Earth, what is happening on DC Earth right now? Is Elaine from DC Earth in current continuity? She basically became God before the current universe so currently she would not count, because when on Earth before current she was not God she was just a girl that had some psychic powers, she became what you are calling her after leaving Earth and going to another universe, so either way her being GODLIKE does not count.

#256 Edited by Dredeuced (5576 posts) - - Show Bio

@lordofallhumans: This is certainly some semantics. Does that mean we can't use Superman or Martian Manhunter because they're not from Earth? Or we can't use Kyle Rayner or Hall Jordan because they're from Earth but spend most of their time in entirely different sectors of space?

The Flashpoint reboot should have no effect on Belloc. It's not like she's constricted by Barry Allen's dumb time travel shenanigans anyhow, considering she's the omnipotent deity of the franchise. Same with Mazikeen.

#257 Posted by LordOfAllHumans (4173 posts) - - Show Bio

@lordofallhumans: This is certainly some semantics. Does that mean we can't use Superman or Martian Manhunter because they're not from Earth? Or we can't use Kyle Rayner or Hall Jordan because they're from Earth but spend most of their time in entirely different sectors of space?

Superman and MM have not been involved from the first page of this because they are not from Earth, you have to be from Earth! Kyle is from Earth no reason he can't be used, nice try though.

#258 Posted by LordOfAllHumans (4173 posts) - - Show Bio

The Flashpoint reboot should have no effect on Belloc. It's not like she's constricted by Barry Allen's dumb time travel shenanigans anyhow, considering she's the omnipotent deity of the franchise. Same with Mazikeen.

Then why is she not on Earth currently? Nobody is suggesting she was erased, but if she became God and everything was rebooted it stands to reason she was beyond that reboot and is no longer from DC Earth, she is from the old DC, and dredeuced said Mazikeen is from Hell, if that is true then Mazikeen never counted.

#259 Edited by WHAT_DiiCK (195 posts) - - Show Bio

Franklin can stop them from being born undo the big bang and release a multiverse hyper blast more powerful the 30 billion krypton suns killing most of the DC characters and most of the supermans family BUT DC HAS SUPERMAN PRIME ONE MILLION but frank will still rape.... Frank is imagination anything he imagines will happen including wishing there never was a superman

#260 Posted by GhostRavage (9017 posts) - - Show Bio
#261 Edited by Dredeuced (5576 posts) - - Show Bio

@lordofallhumans: Belloc isn't on Earth currently because she's merged herself with the entire universe. Also the Lucifer series kind of concluded.

Mazikeen is from hell but lives on Earth. She hasn't been shown post reboot because Lucifer was a concluded series and she has no reason to show up. But she maintains Lucifer's old Lux bar, which is on Earth, and is the same DC Earth that the justice league and all the normal earth people you're thinking about are on.

Your argument seems to be trying to constantly amend the situation by saying people who weren't born on Earth aren't allowed and people who aren't always on Earth aren't allowed. Mazikeen was last shown on DC Earth before Lucifer tromped off into the Void so she is there and, well, she is top 5 most powerful beings in DC.

I don't know why these characters aren't allowed, but 5 phoenix users, a multiversal threat in the Goblin Force and adult Franklin Richards are allowed.

#262 Posted by ConvenientLie (644 posts) - - Show Bio

@lordofallhumans: @dredeuced:

the op clearly states that they have to be from earth. it doesnt say they have to be on earthy so dont let lordofallhumans tell you that they need to be on earth. it CLEARLY states they have to be just from earth. if a character is from earth then they are valid in this fight. elain solos.

/end thread

#263 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@rolldestroyer: What exactly are the Beast scans showing? I don't understand

x-factor issue 24 serves as chapter 15 of x-men endangered species, which is the event that takes place after house of m decimation, the whole plot is beast trying to find a way to bring the mutants back after wanda destroyed 99% of them.

the scans i posted show that alternate versions of beast (from alternate universes) are on the same journey (finding a way to bring back the mutant gene) which pretty much makes it clear that alternate universes are being affected wouldn't you say? And that's just one proof, there are several others.

#264 Edited by LordOfAllHumans (4173 posts) - - Show Bio

@dredeuced:

@convenientlie said:

the op clearly states that they have to be from earth. it doesnt say they have to be on earthy so dont let lordofallhumans tell you that they need to be on earth. it CLEARLY states they have to be just from earth. if a character is from earth then they are valid in this fight. elain solos.

/end thread

She has to be from current Earth, the OP says DC Earth without specification, which means current and Elain is not currently from Earth as far as we know she is God from another Universe, when she was that girl from Earth she was not as powerful as she was before she went to the Lucyverse and became it's God.

Like I said the Marvel team was fleshed out to specifically be certain beings from Marvel, the DC Earth thing not so much.

They are not allowed per forum rules not because I made something up, the OP was edited and Marvel was upgraded, your problem is not with me, it's with the OP and the forums rules.

Marvel Stomps!!

If God was allowed to be in this battle it's spite, but with the combined power of several Phoenix avatars/hosts, and high level (universal) reality warpers, what exactly can Elaine do that they can't when focused and maxed out by Hope? Are we debating that, that kind of power can't create a universe and destroy it and then start over again?

I keep seeing FROM EARTH being underlined. Mazikeen is not from Earth ever, and Elaine is not from Earth either currently, THEY DON"T COUNT!!!

#265 Posted by ConvenientLie (644 posts) - - Show Bio

@dredeuced:

@convenientlie said:

/end thread

She has to be from current Earth, the OP says DC Earth without specification, which means current and Elain is not currently from Earth as far as we know she is God from another Universe, when she was that girl from Earth she was not as powerful as she was before she went to the Lucyverse and became it's God.

Like I said the Marvel team was fleshed out to specifically be certain beings from Marvel, the DC Earth thing not so much.

They are not allowed per forum rules not because I made something up, the OP was edited and Marvel was upgraded, your problem is not with me, it's with the OP and the forums rules.

Marvel Stomps!!

If God was allowed to be in this battle it's spite, but with the combined power of several Phoenix avatars/hosts, and high level (universal) reality warpers, what exactly can Elaine do that they can't when focused and maxed out by Hope? Are we debating that, that kind of power can't create a universe and destroy it and then start over again?

I keep seeing FROM EARTH being underlined. Mazikeen is not from Earth ever, and Elaine is not from Earth either currently, THEY DON"T COUNT!!!

no she DOESNT have to be from CURRENT earth. the OP says characters have to be from earth. do you need me to copy and paste the OP for you AGAIN???

#266 Posted by ConvenientLie (644 posts) - - Show Bio

@lordofallhumans: as already stated by @dondave you TRY to change things to benefit what youre saying. facts are facts. dont be shady and a sore loser. OP says dc earth characters simply have to be from earth. doesnt say ANYTHING about having to currently be on earth. You lose.

#267 Edited by LordOfAllHumans (4173 posts) - - Show Bio

@convenientlie: @convenientlie: I have changed nothing, she has to be from current DC Earth unless stated otherwise, there are several DC Earths, so we are supposed to pick the one you want so you can include God? No we go with the current one, which means she is not included, it's a simple matter of you reading the forum rules, or having the OP edit this thread. Other than that you are wrong because you ignore the rules of the forums and are fishing for a spite stomp.

#268 Edited by HeraldofGanthet (3546 posts) - - Show Bio

@mightyrearranger:

True. I'm curious though...If Franklin were to blink Hawkman out of existence (can he do that?) or incap him through some weird reality manipulation, would Craddock also finally be put to rest?

More questions: What does the Marvel team have to counter technopaths like The Thinker and Cyborg Superman, or those who are truly and highly TP-resistant like The Top or any denizens of the Darklands (Nightshade alone was able to drive telepaths to near-death)?

I'm sure those more familliar with Franklin would say that he can somehow stop the Cycle of Reincarnation. What effect that would have on the Ghost is unclear, what's more likely is that Franklin could, I don't know, teleport Hawkman's mace or his nets into his hands. Due to his powers being of a cosmic nature, this is a plausible option open to him, if it came down to a boxing match between him and the Ghost (which neither of us sees happening). As to the Shadowlands, That place is a weird paradox: It's a nightmare to telepaths and telekinetics due to the all-consuming nature of the dimension. At the same time, nearly all Darkforce manipulators (or Umbrakinetics if you prefer) are either empathic (like Raven), or telepathic/telekinetic (like Obsidian), and when they reach too deeply into their power, it tends to make them put both feet on the gas and tear s**t up (again, like Obsidian). Hmm.. This could be a guerilla warfare tactic the DC team can utilize due to the overwhelming nature the Shadowlands tend to have over its own users (let alone anyone dumped there like yesterday's trash). Good one.

@lordofallhumans: You certainly got me interested in Gentleman Ghost, I must know more lol

Yeah, he's certainly one of my favorite obscure characters, in that while he's not used as often as Lex Luthor, for example, he always makes an impact when he shows up. Hopefully he'll get some more love and exposure around here on the 'Vine, because he REALLY hates (and punishes) mortal reality warpers almost as much as he hates Nth Metal. And virgins. And Aquaman.

#269 Edited by HeraldofGanthet (3546 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage: Wtf did i just read...

LMFAO! I didn't even have the heart to tell him that Zero Hour Damage started a second Big Bang on his own. By Accident.

#270 Posted by ConvenientLie (644 posts) - - Show Bio

@convenientlie: @convenientlie: I have changed nothing, she has to be from current DC Earth unless stated otherwise, there are several DC Earths, so we are supposed to pick the one you want so you can include God? No we go with the current one, which means she is not included, it's a simple matter of you reading the forum rules, or having the OP edit this thread. Other than that you are wrong because you ignore the rules of the forums and are fishing for a spite stomp.

YES, YOU ARE CHANGING IT. The OP says the characters on the DC team have to be from earth. This is copy pasted from the OP:

"The most powerful families in Marvel take on the whole DC Earth, can they do it? Morals are off for both Marvel and DC. Only characters from earth are included. 3 hours prep for each team. Who takes it?"

It does NOT say current anywhere. The OP says just from earth as i just proved. So...Elain solos.

#271 Posted by mightyrearranger (1634 posts) - - Show Bio

@heraldofganthet: Yeah, it's a real shame the New 52 Craddock is so lame looking...

I think this battle should just end with Elaine and Franklin shacking up and having beautiful, overpowered, omni-stupid babies.

#272 Edited by HeraldofGanthet (3546 posts) - - Show Bio

@mightyrearranger:

@heraldofganthet: Yeah, it's a real shame the New 52 Craddock is so lame looking...

I think this battle should just end with Elaine and Franklin shacking up and having beautiful, overpowered, omni-stupid babies.

LOL at that line! I think that they were going for a Charles Dickens "A Christmas Carol" type of thing. Or something. I can (eventually) get past the look (because spirits often choose the visage they wish to reveal to we "mere mortals"), but if they've screwed around with his powers, i'll be pissed!!

#273 Posted by Luciferdante420 (7 posts) - - Show Bio

Kyle with ion and Hal with parallax should be enough with some firepower assist from Superman prime one million and Wonder woman with Godwave. Oh yeah i forgot about Spectre(Jim Corrigan with logoz tapped).

#274 Posted by SMXLR8 (1468 posts) - - Show Bio

BUMP

#275 Edited by New_World_Order (13235 posts) - - Show Bio

Spectre is not of earth.

#276 Posted by HeraldofGanthet (3546 posts) - - Show Bio

@luciferdante420: Kyle with ion and Hal with parallax should be enough with some firepower assist from Superman prime one million and Wonder woman with Godwave. Oh yeah i forgot about Spectre(Jim Corrigan with logoz tapped).

Unfortunately, he's not allowed due to the OP as he physically wasn't born on Earth. By the way, "Welcome to the 'Vine"!

#277 Posted by AngryHulks (3001 posts) - - Show Bio

Spectre is not of earth.

But almost all his hosts are from Earth isn't he?

#278 Posted by New_World_Order (13235 posts) - - Show Bio

@thundergodswrath said:

Spectre is not of earth.

But almost all his hosts are from Earth isn't he?

That doesn't mean anything.

#279 Posted by Luciferdante420 (7 posts) - - Show Bio

@heraldofganthet: By the way i didn't saw that requirement so superman is also out of equation. how about i add Max Faraday, i mean he is omnipotent to a level he is also earth born. That should be enough for taking down the marvel team.

P.S: Thanks for the comment.

#280 Posted by karimamin (53 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel wins with prep. Franklin would have warped the area around him and make it such that any contact would cause his trap to go off. The speedsters wouldn't even get a chance before all of DC blinks out of existence. With no prep, obviously DC wins.

#281 Posted by HeraldofGanthet (3546 posts) - - Show Bio

@luciferdante420: By the way i didn't saw that requirement so superman is also out of equation. how about i add Max Faraday, i mean he is omnipotent to a level he is also earth born. That should be enough for taking down the marvel team.

P.S: Thanks for the comment.

Great minds think alike, as I mentioned him (and a boatload of others) earlier on in this thread. And you're very welcome. I hope you enjoy yourself here. Just watch out for the trolls;)!