Marvel's Top Families vs DC Earth

gav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Why hasn't this been flagged as a mismatch yet? Franklin is WAY WAY WAY out the league of any DC or Marvel Earth characters.

He's a reality warper of godly proportions. In fact, he doesn't even have to be aware to warp harmful reality around him of epic power (see earlier Celestrial beam to flowers scan).

Also Speedster fans are almost as delusional as Batman w/prep fans. You'd think EVERY match Flash has ever been in results in Speedsteal + IMP after IMP or him completely thrashing them before they can even think. Flash can lose, and has to people far beneath someone of Franklin's character.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@jsav777: Wow, now is a stomp for sure... Marvel takes this with relative ease.

@ghostravage:

It never said which Franklin, so it could be Adult as well... Also, Amazo lost to flash, why didn't Amazo just copied him and beat the shit out of him... That's right, because even if he copies someone he doesn't know how to use his powers like the original wielder.

Actually you're wrong on this. Once he copies your power he knows how to use it and can imply it. What happened was that he copied his powers, but he can't access the speed force. So he didn't have speed steal or speed lending which left him vulnerable to speedsteal. He can copy the powers but he can't use the speed force. The speed force is what allows tehm to do all of the rest of those things. So without that he just has speed.

So yes, Amazo and Kid Amazo can copy his powers.

He doesn't need to think to activate his powers because they are always active and work subconsciously as well as consciously

His powers actually has to come into play.

What's stopping Franklin from coming to the fight 200 meters in the sky and start f*cking shit up.

Flash being able to speed steal and Flash runs in the air. How do you think he can run in space?

while all those people are not earthlings so they are not in the fight... Not that it would had matter anyways, Franklin is erasing and reforming earth instantly.

Actually everyone I listed besides thunderbolt isn't an Earthling.

Ok... Lets agree to disagree, and see? i was right... You're indeed a SpeedForce wanker just knew it from the moment you argue about Franklin soloing. Im done arguing about this. Celestials>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Wally West... I love how people think Speed Force/ speedblitzing and take him to the moon solves everything... Keep it up.

Show me a scan where flash solo's a reality warper of Franklin scale... Until then, im not buying anything based on speculation.

Avatar image for heraldofganthet
HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: @wardemon32: While DC is limited to only people born on Earth?

While that does place a "governor" on the DC team, this would (in theory) also include people like Extant, Monarch, Zero Hour Damage, Zero Hour Parallax, HOG Ion, and Jakeem Thunder (if people like Phoenix(es) are allowed). Off the top of my head anyway.. I'm sure there are many more that I'll think of after I get something to eat.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#54  Edited By Wardemon32

@ghostravage:

Actually I'm not wanking. Everything I said actually made sense. His powers aren't going to clock in before Flash and Zoom gets their hits in. Or you can just destroy his molecules.

CheeseSticks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Franklin solo

Schmalzel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Franklin Richards is stopping Celestials as a child, and if he can call upon Galactus (not the other way around) he can just turn anyone on the DC team against eachother or just turn them to statues or whatever he wants. The rest of Marvel sits back relaxing.

CampodelViolin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By CampodelViolin

Max Faraday, Jenny Quantum, Phantom Stranger... They count on the DC earth side?

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardemon32: Not 3 hours of knowing who the enemy team is and their powers

You don't need to know what their powers are. If you have prep, taking precautions is par for the course. Even if they can't use their powers at all before hand. they can make safeguards that activate as soon as the battles start. like the one mentioned below

He never said they start in the air.

He never said they start on the ground.

Where are getting this field from?

Forget the stasis. Even better would be when hank Pym wanted to steal a device from Reed and reed made it so that the for every inch you took, it made you go back an inch(or something like that, look it up if you have it. It was in Mighty Avengers #25-26. That is an invention reed already has. i don't think the flash's have an answer for that.

also the OP doesn't state starting distance or anything. with 3 hrs prep people can hide, go underground, go in buildings etc. Speed blitz will not work on everyone.

If hyperstorm or franklin can hide or be protected for just a fraction of a second they can take out most of DC solo.

While DC is limited to only people born on Earth?

sounds fair. everyone on the marvel team is from earth... i think

ConvenientLie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Max Faraday, Jenny Quantum, Phantom Stranger... They count on the DC earth side?

faraday and quantum would probably wreck. idk how theyd do vs franklin though. their powers are somewhat similar.

CampodelViolin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The battle says: "The whole DC earth". So, DC can take Bad Guys too, and characters like Black Alice and Ellaine Belloc.

In that case, Ellaine Belloc solos.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@pooty:

Well the OP needs to be more specific. And what is this an enabled field because wouldn't this work against Marvel also?

ConvenientLie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: flash has gone 13 trillion times faster than light and zoom is incredible in his own right. can you show proof of richards having reaction speed feats that could counter their speed?

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@campodelviolin:Max Faraday, Jenny Quantum, Phantom Stranger... They count on the DC earth side?

Yes. Indeed they do. Which reminds me, if they count (and if people like Black Alice and Ellaine count), then I'll add Timothy Hunter and Mordru to the names I previously listed.

ConvenientLie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@campodelviolin:Max Faraday, Jenny Quantum, Phantom Stranger... They count on the DC earth side?

Yes. Indeed they do. Which reminds me, if they count (and if people like Black Alice and Ellaine count), then I'll add Timothy Hunter and Mordru to the names I previously listed.

this looks like a stomp for DC....as usual

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty:

Well the OP needs to be more specific. And what is this an enabled field because wouldn't this work against Marvel also?

Reed was on one side of the room and hank on the other. Every time Hank ran at Reed he was automatically right back at his starting point. I actually think DC wins but the speedsters can be negated with prep.

DraZah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By DraZah

Scarlett Witch, Franklin, Jamie braddock, Phoenix,

equals trouble if its dc EARTH chars.

ConvenientLie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By ConvenientLie

@drazah said:

Scarlett Witch, Franklin, Jamie braddock, Phoenix,

equals trouble if its dc EARTH chars.

@heraldofganthet said:

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: flash has gone 13 trillion times faster than light and zoom is incredible in his own right. can you show proof of richards having reaction speed feats that could counter their speed?

He doesn't need to react because the powers are already up... He never has his guard off... As proven against those Celestials... His reality warping is far beyond average. Plus with prep, speedsters are doing nothing.

ConvenientLie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@convenientlie said:

He doesn't need to react because the powers are already up... He never has his guard off... As proven against those Celestials... His reality warping is far beyond average. Plus with prep, speedsters are doing nothing.

whats the prep going to do to stop them? you havnt made explained that on the thread have you? i'll go back and read thru your comments to make sure. Yes he WOULD have to react, because at 13 trillion times faster than the speed of light he could speed steal rendering him unable to move. and then Max Faraday, Jenny Quantum, Phantom Stranger Black Alice and Ellaine Timothy Hunter and Mordru can do whatever theyd wan to him.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage said:

@convenientlie said:

whats the prep going to do to stop them? you havnt made explained that on the thread have you? i'll go back and read thru your comments to make sure. Yes he WOULD have to react, because at 13 trillion times faster than the speed of light he could speed steal rendering him unable to move. and then Max Faraday, Jenny Quantum, Phantom Stranger Black Alice and Ellaine Timothy Hunter and Mordru can do whatever theyd wan to him.

MMmmkay... Another Speedforce wanker, ConvenientLie...= InconvenientTruth? Didn't i had an argument similar to this one... Adult Franklin Richards is ABOVE SPEED... ABOVE SPEEDBLITZING... ABOVE ALL PHYSICAL MATTERS... I really want to know if you think f*cking flash can beat a Celestial... Also... As pooty already stated, there's a perfect counter for speedsters... I want these wankers to show me 1 single feat/scan that shows Flash beating a reality warper like Franklin, until then, im not buying ANYTHING people tell me.

Adult Franklin>>>>>Celestials>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Flashes...

Keep reaching Speed wanker...

ConvenientLie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@convenientlie said:

@ghostravage said:

@convenientlie said:

MMmmkay... Another Speedforce wanker, ConvenientLie...= InconvenientTruth? Didn't i had an argument similar to this one... Adult Franklin Richards is ABOVE SPEED... ABOVE SPEEDBLITZING... ABOVE ALL PHYSICAL MATTERS... I really want to know if you think f*cking flash can beat a Celestial... Also... As pooty already stated, there's a perfect counter for speedsters... I want these wankers to show me 1 single feat/scan that shows Flash beating a reality warper like Franklin, until then, im not buying ANYTHING people tell me.

woah, easy on the name calling pal. i dont care about any powers other than reaction time and durability. because those are the only ones that matter. it doesnt matter if you have 50 abilities if you arent fast enough to use them on flash. and if you cant take an IMP then nothing else matters. Im not a fan boy, i simply like to use logic. I want 1 single feat showing franklin richards reacting to someone able to go 13 trillion times faster than light.

CampodelViolin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@convenientlie said:

@ghostravage said:

@convenientlie said:

Anyway, this battle will be decided by Ellaine, and...

Ellaine>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Adult Franklin>>>>>Celestials>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Flashes...

ConvenientLie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage said:

@convenientlie said:

@ghostravage: flash has gone 13 trillion times faster than light and zoom is incredible in his own right. can you show proof of richards having

Anyway, this battle will be decided by Ellaine, and...

Ellaine>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Adult Franklin>>>>>Celestials>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Flashes...

this too

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage said:

@convenientlie said:

@ghostravage said:

@convenientlie said:

woah, easy on the name calling pal. i dont care about any powers other than reaction time and durability. because those are the only ones that matter. it doesnt matter if you have 50 abilities if you arent fast enough to use them on flash. and if you cant take an IMP then nothing else matters. Im not a fan boy, i simply like to use logic. I want 1 single feat showing franklin richards reacting to someone able to go 13 trillion times faster than light.

And i want a simple feat of Flash beating a Reality Warper like Franklin...

He doesn't need to react, his powers are always on, even when he's not paying attention he uses it. Also, i don't think punching Franklin will do any good... The guy took those Celestial beams like nothing, those beams can put down a Destroyer Armored Odin easily. Stop reaching man... Flash is out of his league here... And with prep speedsters are doing nothing. Nigh-Omnipotent being vs The Fastest Superhero... Hmmmm i think ill go for the nigh-omnipotent being. Speed can cure cancer... We got it...

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By GhostRavage
ConvenientLie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage said:

@campodelviolin: Who's Ellaine... feats if you may...

i think someone last night said shes around living tribunal level

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage said:

No... nobody said it... Also, im not buying this title unless someone show me some feats. I hope this Ellaine isn't like SP1M... That'd be so sad.

ConvenientLie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By ConvenientLie

@convenientlie said:

@ghostravage said:

No... nobody said it... Also, im not buying this title unless someone show me some feats. I hope this Ellaine isn't like SP1M... That'd be so sad.

YES. they DID say it.

ConvenientLie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By ConvenientLie

@campodelviolin said:

@dondave said:

@convenientlie: Isn't Ellaine Belloc equal to the Presence or around that level?

Yes, she is.

And Max Faraday would be like... Hmmm, Living tribunal levels, or something like that.

Big G would lose... Hard. Many of them can solo.

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage:

Wazzup @ghostravage! You seem a bit crankier than your usual jovial self, mon ami. But i'm going to try to cheer you up a bit. I'm going to go on record and agree with you that Franklin Richards is a beast by every possible measure. You'll get no arguement from me on that one. The kid was nearly single handedly responsible for the "Heroes Reborn" saga (though Onslaught did get the ball rolling..). That said, I rattled off a few people in my earlier postings (both hero and villain) who at one point or another either:

• Rewrote the Timestream to their liking under their own power
  • Reformed Reality itself to their liking/specifications. And/or...
  • Created entire Universes under their own power with themselves (essentially) as gods to be worshipped. So forth and so on..

You'll never hear me shortchange young or grown-up Franklin, because to do so is to not understand the true measure of his powerset. But in their defense, DC Earth (since the OP demands that only people actually born on Earth can be used here) does have some nasty Top Shelf reality warpers in their own right, both of cosmic and mystical origins who could duplicate, or at least stalemate, his very sizable feats. I hope this brought at least a grin to your face, mon ami. I don't want you to get your "pressure" up, as my Grandma would say!

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage said:

@convenientlie said:

@ghostravage said:

YES. they DID say it.

Maybe quote him?

@campodelviolin said:

@dondave said:

@convenientlie: Isn't Ellaine Belloc equal to the Presence or around that level?

Yes, she is.

And Max Faraday would be like... Hmmm, Living tribunal levels, or something like that.

Feats for them too if you may. Also, Galactus is not here but Franklin who is WAY beyond him. I seriously doubt someone like Galactus will go down "hard" as you're claiming.

ConvenientLie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@convenientlie said:

@ghostravage said:

@convenientlie said:

@ghostravage said:

YES. they DID say it.

Maybe quote him?

@convenientlie said:

@campodelviolin said:

@dondave said:

Yes, she is.

Feats for them too if you may. Also, Galactus is not here but Franklin who is WAY beyond him. I seriously doubt someone like Galactus will go down "hard" as you're claiming.

they can show the feats if they choose to. Im not going to look for them, I'm simply going to take their word just like im taking your word. now, question, is franklin at presence or living tribunal level?

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By GhostRavage

@ghostravage:

Wazzup @ghostravage! You seem a bit crankier than your usual jovial self, mon ami. But i'm going to try to cheer you up a bit. I'm going to go on record and agree with you that Franklin Richards is a beast by every possible measure. You'll get no arguement from me on that one. The kid was nearly single handedly responsible for the "Heroes Reborn" saga (though Onslaught did get the ball rolling..). That said, I rattled off a few people in my earlier postings (both hero and villain) who at one point or another either:

• Rewrote the Timestream to their liking under their own power
  • Reformed Reality itself to their liking/specifications. And/or...
  • Created entire Universes under their own power with themselves (essentially) as gods to be worshipped. So forth and so on..

You'll never hear me shortchange young or grown-up Franklin, because to do so is to not understand the true measure of his powerset. But in their defense, DC Earth (since the OP demands that only people actually born on Earth can be used here) does have some nasty Top Shelf reality warpers in their own right, both of cosmic and mystical origins who could duplicate, or at least stalemate, his very sizable feats. I hope this brought at least a grin to your face, mon ami. I don't want you to get your "pressure" up, as my Grandma would say!

Lol... Cool... Im open for new characters but im totally against Speed Wanking and Batman Wanking. I was just arguing about Flash beating Franklin which is pretty f*cking ridiculous. DC can have its high reality warpers... why not? But if you're going to introduce someone, atleast bring some scans and feats to prove your claiming. Until i get some scans about them being equally powerful as Franklin then im not buying anything about them. I really hope they are not some big pile of speculative sh*t like SP1M... DC loves speculation.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage said:

@convenientlie said:

@ghostravage said:

@convenientlie said:

@ghostravage said:

YES. they DID say it.

Maybe quote him?

@convenientlie said:

@campodelviolin said:

@dondave said:

Yes, she is.

they can show the feats if they choose to. Im not going to look for them, I'm simply going to take their word just like im taking your word. now, question, is franklin at presence or living tribunal level?

Nice, now i see you're biased and want your almighty DC to win as always... As when you tried 100 bloodlusted Supermen... Hahahaa... Presence, Tribunal lvl... Do you even know at what tier are they? Presence its an omnipotent being, and Tribunal is second to TOAA HA! im going to look for them now... I really hope to find Presence, Tribunal scale feats.

ConvenientLie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@convenientlie said:

@ghostravage said:

@convenientlie said:

@ghostravage said:

@convenientlie said:

@ghostravage said:

YES. they DID say it.

Maybe quote him?

@convenientlie said:

@campodelviolin said:

@dondave said:

Yes, she is.

Nice, now i see you're biased and want your almighty DC to win as always... As when you tried 100 bloodlusted Supermen... Hahahaa... Presence, Tribunal lvl... Do you even know at what tier are they? Presence its an omnipotent being, and Tribunal is second to TOAA HA! im going to look for them now... I really hope to find Presence, Tribunal scale feats.

ok first of all you need to calm the eff down. 2. i never mentioned 100 bloodlusted superman, idk where the hell that came from. and 3, dondave, and campodelviolin said that, which is why IIIIIMMM asking if richards is at that level, because THEYYY said the characters they brought up are at that level.

CampodelViolin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@convenientlie said:

@ghostravage said:

@convenientlie said:

@ghostravage said:

YES. they DID say it.

Maybe quote him?

@convenientlie said:

@campodelviolin said:

@dondave said:

Yes, she is.

Heem, that comment about Galactus was from another thread.

Ellaine Belloc is the embodyment of the Precence (DC One Above All). So yes, Big G (in the other thread) and Franklin (in this thread) will go down hard.

ConvenientLie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By ConvenientLie

@convenientlie said:

@ghostravage said:

@convenientlie said:

@ghostravage said:

@convenientlie said:

@ghostravage said:

YES. they DID say it.

Maybe quote him?

@convenientlie said:

@campodelviolin said:

@dondave said:

Yes, she is.

youe seem really strung up. you should calm down before you pop a vessel. oh and its hilarious of you to call me biased when im not even making an argument, simply asking questions when YOUR picture has MARVEL in it. YOUR biased so dont accuse anyone else of being so.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By rolldestroyer

elaine belloc became the presence at the end of the series.

ALL SCANS ARE FROM RIGHT TO LEFT

first off she absorbed her father's demiurgic power and created a third creation alongside yahweh's and lucifer's (issue 57)

No Caption Provided

^that's from issue 58

then the presence gives elaine the responisbility of God and she merges the three creations becoming God (issue 69)

confirmation:

No Caption Provided

so using elaine in a battle forum is using the presence indirectly

franklin (adult) was able to fight the celestials, the same celestials who have tanked a universal version of the infinity gauntlet on occasions, sure, but that doesn't mean he is anywhere near the living tribunal whose name i see thrown around casually in this thread, he's only second to TOAA.

ConvenientLie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: THERE YOU GO

first off she absorbed her father's demiurgic power and created a third creation alongside yahweh's and lucifer's (issue 57)

No Caption Provided

^that's from issue 58

then the presence gives elaine the responisbility of God and she merges the three creations becoming God (issue 69)

confirmation:

No Caption Provided

franklin (adult) was able to fight the celestials, the same celestials who have tanked a universal version of the infinity gauntlet on occasions, sure, but that doesn't mean he is anywhere near the living tribunal whose name i see thrown around casually in this thread, he's only second to TOAA.

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: Until i get some scans about them being equally powerful as Franklin then im not buying anything about them.

I got a smile! YESS! Okay back to business.. I unfortunately don't own a scanner, but if this steers you in the right direction, then I'll have done my job:

• Mordru has been kicking the snot out of every team he's ever faced from the JSA in modern times, well into the future against the Legion of Superheroes (what's it like, a 150 of those guys?) and sending them fleeing for their lives.
  • Extant somehow seized control of the Worlogog (a Fourth World artifact) and used it the displace the Linear Men as the keepers of the Timestream. Hourman 1,000,000 is now the guardian of this artifact combined with his own chronal powers and the powers Metron bestowed upon him as his successor.
  • Zero Hour Parallax: No explaination necessary.
  • Zero Hour Damage caused a second Big Bang. By accident. Yikes.
  • HOG Ion: Again, you probably know all about his exploits
  • Ultra-Humanite/Jakeem Thunder rewrote reality to the point where 90+% of all Metas (good and bad) were his personal army with him as Emperor of the entire world
  • Full Starheart Alan Scott was able to nearly solo the whole of DC Earth from the surface of the moon, causing mystics to bend to his control, and otherwise screwing with the powers of a majority of the Earth's heroes. he was battling whole teams of heroes both on Earth and on the moon simultaneously with no percievable strain in the process
  • Monarch was lord and master of his entire universe, down to having his own Spectre (and a few other very useful things)
  • Black Alice can perfectly duplicate any supernatural force in her sightline. That's a lot of leeway. Which could include the wizard Shazam, the Phantom Stranger, Alan Scott, Dr. Fate (who also should'nt be counted out here), Zauriel, etc...

I'm almost certain I'm forgetting someone/some people. But there are plenty. Confining it to just DC Earth does hinder them a bit, but not by too,too much. I'm just glad you feel better:)

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage said:

@convenientlie said:

@ghostravage said:

@convenientlie said:

@ghostravage said:

@convenientlie said:

@ghostravage said:

YES. they DID say it.

Maybe quote him?

@convenientlie said:

@campodelviolin said:

@dondave said:

Yes, she is.

youe seem really strung up. you should calm down before you pop a vessel. oh and its hilarious of you to call me biased when im not even making an argument, simply asking questions when YOUR picture has MARVEL in it. YOUR biased so dont accuse anyone else of being so.

Baahaha, i said you were biased because you're taking their arguments without them showing you proof while i was making arguments with previous scans and you still were questioning me... That's being biased at its best... It doesn't matter if i have a Marvel Avatar, i just prefer Marvel than DC... And for the record, my favorite comic character is Flash yet i don't wank him to the point of elevating him to LT levels...

Btw: Searched for Max Faraday... He suggests to have similar powers to Franklin, however, he doesn't have the same experience with that power as Adult Franklin RIchards. He's a nigh-omnipotent being same as AFR... However, AFR has better feats to support his title. Also, looked for Ellain Belloc too... She has omnipotence/omnipresence/omniscience in HER OWN world or Luciferverse. She can create universes where she is basically God... With this said, her issues suggests she is a universal being while AFR is above Celestials and Galactus, puts him around Multiversal being. The same can be said about Max... He has the potential to be Multiversal too but he's limited by his human mind. So if we take the feats from these 3... AFR has the best one. But Ellaine and Max are indeed close if not potentially equal to AFR in terms of reality warping. Im still sided to AFR though.

ALSO! LT is above all of them and don't need to mention The Presence... My god, that was overrating at its best man... I salute you.

ConvenientLie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By ConvenientLie

@ghostravage: im glad you admitted your biased. now moving on to the scans that you wanted. here you go

No Caption Provided

^that's from issue 58

confirmation:

No Caption Provided

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: We aren't using Adult Franklin Richards, so why mention him?

ConvenientLie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@ghostravage: We aren't using Adult Franklin Richards, so why mention him?

probably cause he's biased as hes already mentioned.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By GhostRavage

@ghostravage: im glad you admitted your biased. now moving on to the scans that you wanted. here you go

@rolldestroyer said:

No Caption Provided

^that's from issue 58

confirmation:

No Caption Provided

Suuuuureee... Im the one biased... Anyway, LT is above all of them... I've never said AFR was LT lvl... You sure know how to manipulate info huh?

As for the scans... It suggests she an universal being and basically God in her own world... That's what the guy is telling her, that a third world was created and the name they're yelling is hers... She's not anything close to the Presence as long as she's not in her world. The presence is above everyone in the DCverse... Not to mention she was created by Vertigo mostly.

ConvenientLie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@convenientlie said:

@rolldestroyer said:

No Caption Provided

^that's from issue 58

confirmation:

No Caption Provided

Suuuuureee... Im the one biased... Anyway, LT is above all of them... I've never said AFR was LT lvl... You sure know how to manipulate info huh?

As for the scans... It suggests she an universal being and basically God in her own world... That's what the guy is telling her, that a third world was created and the name they're yelling is hers... She's not anything close to the Presence as long as she's not in her world. The presence is above everyone in the DCverse... Not to mention she was created by Vertigo mostly.

im not going to argue any of that. because youre not saying that franklin can beat her so i'll flat out ask. even after the scans and you reading up on the others, do you still thnk franklin wins? oh and @campodelviolin can you help out with feats and context? thanks

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: We aren't using Adult Franklin Richards, so why mention him?

I was just trying to be thorough.

@convenientlie: probably cause he's biased as hes already mentioned.

Bro, stop "poking the bear with a stick". You can make your point(s) without doing so.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By GhostRavage

@convenientlie: @dondave: Im sorry, but did the OP said which Franklin? If not... I can use w/e the Franklin i want. People will start using the most powerful versions of Green Lanterns and stuff but it is too much for me to use AFR... Well that's great.

And don't try to focus the biased argument on me, i wasn't the one taking arguments for granted without asking for proof aka ConvenientLie.

ConvenientLie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@convenientlie: @dondave: Im sorry, but did the OP said which Franklin? If not... I can use w/e the Franklin i want. People will start using the most powerful versions of Green Lanterns and stuff but it is too much for me to use AFR... Well that's great.

And don't try to focus the biased argument on me, i wasn't the one taking arguments for granted without asking for proof aka ConvenientLie.

dude idk why youre so angry and calling me biased for taking arguments for granted when thats exactly what i did with you. i didnt ask either side to provide scans. i took your word too so idk why youd get mad at me for NOT asking the DC fans for their scans considering i didnt ask YOU for yours. See what im saying???? i took everyones word. that makes me the opposite of biased

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@convenientlie: probably cause he's biased as hes already mentioned.

Bro, stop "poking the bear with a stick". You can make your point(s) without doing so.

He thinks he's going to win the argument by claiming im biased. Way to go. Also i could care less, i know im not biased.