#1 Edited by ULTRAstarkiller (6174 posts) - - Show Bio

New 52 versions of Trinity

They both have 2 days prep

Stark is Wearing Bleeding Edge with a limited kryptonite power source that drains after 10 blast(after those blast he's powered by his regular source) , Cap has his shield and a machine gun with limited ammo, 6 grenades and some c4, Thor has his Asguardian Armor.

Superman doesn't have a full sun dip but he's as close to the sun as he can get in our atmosphere for 45 seconds, Bats has unlimited batarangs, 3 smoke pellets, 1 grappling gun/ Bat claw, 4 explosive batarangs,2 electrical batarangs, 1 ice grenade, and 1 EMP gadget and some plastique, Wonder Woman has her Amazonian Armor and her Sword and her lasso.

No Speed Blitz or Bfr allowed or any thing that suggest an automatic win.

Both teams are going all out they believe they're fighting for the there Earth and respective teams.

#2 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

Team DC.

#3 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

Trinity.

Superman is too fast for Thor.

Wonder Woman outclasses Iron Man.

Captain America and Batman are normally evenly matched, but with two days prep, Bruce takes it.

#4 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

Trinity.

Captain America and Batman are normally evenly matched, but with two days prep, Bruce takes it.

QFT

#5 Posted by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

Trinity wins.

Wonder Woman can win with or without her bracelets on.

Batman is known for avoiding gun fire and has the advantage of gadgets.

Superman and Thor..... a battle that has been debated more than enough.

#6 Posted by The Stegman (24386 posts) - - Show Bio

For the most part (as in most battles) The Trinity beats Marvel's Big Three..maybe if you get rid of Superman's sundip..it could make things a bit fairer..even still, I'd lean toward DC

#7 Edited by MandoViking (347 posts) - - Show Bio

Can Iron-Man switch between the Kr. power and his regular energy? If so then he can use his reg. shots to fight while waiting for the opportune moment to fire his Kr. blasts at Supes. I personally do not think that Bats and Cap are evenly matched physically, but I do think that it would be a good fight. the EMP batarangs would not do anything to anyone one team one 2, and neither would the electric ones. I don't know how much more powerful Supes gets from sunbathing but I think that the Kr. shots would do a lot of damage. Cap with a machine gun would do a lot of damage to(granted not to most of the people here).

Trinity.

I think the main mistake people make with team battles here, is that they try to pair everyone up with someone else to fight with for the fight, this would not happen that much IMO, instead they would all be helping each other. Iron-man and Thor would be shooting at everyone (so would Cap actually because he has a gun) and both of them could kill Bats. Now I know that Bat-man's Prep is the best there is, and that 2 days prep is a lot in a comicbook, but he is still the weakest on his team. Also, would bullets do damage to Supes after the Kriptonite? Because then Cap could do away with him.

#8 Edited by dondave (37418 posts) - - Show Bio

DC

#9 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6174 posts) - - Show Bio

@mandoviking: Yes he can switch off and Ironmans armor is immune to emp that's kinda the main reason I added it so Bat's could at least help against Ironman. And should I add C4 and Plastique for Cap and Bat's to be more useful?

#10 Posted by SavageDragon (2252 posts) - - Show Bio

I say DC Trinity.

Marvel actually has two sets of Big 3s. There is the one you listed here as well as:

Wolverine, Spiderman and Hulk. Its arguable which one is more popular, or more powerful.

#11 Edited by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

@mandoviking: Ok, thats a good point, I'll do this your way. Heres how it goes down IMO.

Can Iron-Man switch between the Kr. power and his regular energy? If so then he can use his reg. shots to fight while waiting for the opportune moment to fire his Kr. blasts at Supes.

It shouldn't matter at all. Lex Luthor has been trying to put Superman down using Kryptonite lasers for years, and it has never worked. he is simply too fast. He has actually proved that he is fully capable of dodging Kryptonite lasers and can actually "see the beam lance out" before he dodges them.

I personally do not think that Bats and Cap are evenly matched physically, but I do think that it would be a good fight. the EMP batarangs would not do anything to anyone one team one 2, and neither would the electric ones.

They are close, very close, and i agree it would be an amazing match with a random encounter. But the OP gave Bruce prep, which means that he can do a number of things that make this fight completely one-sided. For instance, bringing the insider suit.

I don't know how much more powerful Supes gets from sunbathing but I think that the Kr. shots would do a lot of damage. Cap with a machine gun would do a lot of damage to(granted not to most of the people here).

Superman Sundipped for 15 minutes, and came out 3 times as powerful. He was able to effortlessly move a planet. So one minute will mean and increase in strength, speed, durability etc. Superman alone can beat anyone one team two IMO, and this power increase only increases those chances.

So in summary:

• Your team has to deal with a Superman that is more powerful than before, and can probably beat anyone on team two (Iron man and Cap with relative ease)
  • Bruce's prep should allow him to get a fairly easy victory over cap, and he could also be a potential threat to Iron Man.
  • Wonder Woman can beat either cap or Tony with relative ease. She can hold her own against Thor long enough for Superman and Batman to beat the other two.

#12 Edited by Pokeysteve (8300 posts) - - Show Bio

No Speed Blitz or Bfr allowed or any thing that suggest an automatic win.

That version of Superman being on that team is pretty much an automatic win. That DC team vs that Marvel team is basically an automatic win.

#13 Posted by The Stegman (24386 posts) - - Show Bio

I say DC Trinity.

Marvel actually has two sets of Big 3s. There is the one you listed here as well as:

Wolverine, Spiderman and Hulk. Its arguable which one is more popular, or more powerful.

No, inside the Marvel Universe, Captain America, Iron Man, and Thor, are the "Big Three" the most well known and well respected heroes inside the universe, not the most popular in our world. And please, The big three are much more powerful than Wolverine, Spidey and Hulk

#14 Edited by hsm1 (55 posts) - - Show Bio

Everyone is mentioning Batman and prep; yet they seem to forget that Tony has prep as well, which, in my opinion, is just as good as Batmans.

#15 Edited by Ancient_0f_Days (12184 posts) - - Show Bio

@hsm1 said:

Everyone is mentioning Batman and prep; yet they seem to forget that Tony has prep as well, which, in my opinion, is just as good as Batmans.

too bad his prep can't make him as good as Superman or Wonder Woman, Batman can steam roll Captain America all the same...

The Trinity wins with no difficulty, I'm inclined to say either Wonder Woman or Superman solo due to how much they outclass Iron Man and Captain America who are basically non factors in comparison, Batman in some regard becomes a non factor to people like Iron Man and Thor but he can beat Captain America with gadgets alone. In the end, this is Superman and Wonder Woman vs Thor.

#16 Edited by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know man, If Iron Man could effectively use his Kryptonite aginst SUperman, Thor should be able to Take down WOnder Woman with some help from Iron Man

Batman could win or Lose to Captain America the way I see it, but either Thor or iron Man's gonna make it out of their battle with WW still kicking, and either one should be able to neutralize Batman

#17 Edited by hsm1 (55 posts) - - Show Bio

@hsm1 said:

too bad his prep can't make him as good as Superman or Wonder Woman, Batman can steam roll Captain America all the same...

The Trinity wins with no difficulty, I'm inclined to say either Wonder Woman or Superman solo due to how much they outclass Iron Man and Captain America who are basically non factors in comparison, Batman in some regard becomes a non factor to people like Iron Man and Thor but he can beat Captain America with gadgets alone. In the end, this is Superman and Wonder Woman vs Thor.

The OP says Stark has a limited amount Kryptonite and 2 days prep. I'm inclined to believe that Stark can put up a hell of a fight with those things in his favor.

#18 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12184 posts) - - Show Bio

@hsm1 said:

The OP says Stark has a limited amount Kryptonite and 2 days prep. I'm inclined to believe that Stark can put up a hell of a fight with those things in his favor.

not if Wonder Woman rips his arms off.....

#19 Posted by hsm1 (55 posts) - - Show Bio

@hsm1 said:

not if Wonder Woman rips his arms off.....

The OP states that something that's considered an automatic win is not in the rules of this battle. Anyhow, I'm not even talking about a battle between Wonder Woman and Iron man; I'm saying with 2 days prep and a limited amount of Kryptonite, Stark could find a way to potentially neutralize Superman.

#20 Edited by ImmortalOne (3449 posts) - - Show Bio

The DC Trinity. Superman or Wonder Woman alone could beat, Thor and are too much for Iron Man (even with prep). Captain America's basically a non-factor.

#21 Edited by iamthewolf88 (346 posts) - - Show Bio

Team DC

#22 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12184 posts) - - Show Bio

@hsm1 said:

The OP states that something that's considered an automatic win is not in the rules of this battle. Anyhow, I'm not even talking about a battle between Wonder Woman and Iron man; I'm saying with 2 days prep and a limited amount of Kryptonite, Stark could find a way to potentially neutralize Superman.

Ok, Wonder Woman slowly rips Starks arms off, so he has a chance to shoot at Superman but misses. I'm not sure if you realize but all three of each teams fighters are in this "together" meaning if Superman is fighting Thor (which is the most likely scenario) Wonder Woman will probably go after Iron Man, who as you suggest would be going after Superman. He really cannot stop Wonder Woman from tearing him in half....If Wonder Woman is fighting Thor, Superman will probably just do what he does to Lex when fighting Tony who doesn't nearly have as much of a grasp over what the true potential of Kryptonite like Lex has ... he can only do so much .... and he will run out before actually causing significant harm to Superman

#23 Posted by xxxddd (3572 posts) - - Show Bio

Read OP:

No Speed Blitz allowed or any thing that suggest an automatic win.

#24 Posted by ArrowRain (122 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain America > Batman, a punch from Cap should break Bats ribs if any shot connects so in short Cap wins arguably the majority.

Superman > Thor, sadly Supes is faster and probably much stronger too so in short Superman wins.

Wonder Woman > Iron Man, unfortunately WW rips IM in half if he tries any H2H and if he takes his eye off her well he's dead so in short WW wins.

Conclusion: Marvel- 1 DC- 2

so DC wins yet a again. :(

#25 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxxddd: I read it, he doesn't have to speedblitz him to be faster than him in every way, shape and form does he?

#26 Posted by GunGunW (996 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't Marvel's big three Spider-Man, Wolverine, and Hulk? In terms of popularity?

#27 Posted by Immortal777 (7586 posts) - - Show Bio

DC team and kinda easily.

#28 Posted by SNascimento (441 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't Iron Man come up with something to make him fight either WW or Superman is more even terms? This would make this a very tough fight.

#29 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12184 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't Iron Man come up with something to make him fight either WW or Superman is more even terms? This would make this a very tough fight.

Oh he can? Why don't you tell us what he can do with prep that can make him an even fight for Wonder Woman and Superman, tell me what hes got that allows him to grapple with people that move and react faster than light, easily lift trillions of tons, survive planet ending attacks, and generate attacks powerful enough to kill gods and power wold moving engines....

#30 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6174 posts) - - Show Bio

Should I give Thor Warrior Madness

#31 Posted by dondave (37418 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultrastarkiller: That would be too much considering Superman isn't really Sun-Dipped

#32 Edited by dondave (37418 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxxddd said:

@calebhara said:

Read OP:

@ultrastarkiller said:

No Speed Blitz allowed or any thing that suggest an automatic win.

He could dodge all of Thor's Strikes and go for the K.O or snap his neck

#33 Posted by SavageDragon (2252 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_stegman: You think so? Cause Spiderman and Wolverine are both better fighters than Cap, and more deadly. Hulk is stronger than Thor but thats not what the OP is about so I wont go into that. Your right about in the Marvel Universe Thor, Cap and Stark are the most well know. In our world not so sure.

#34 Posted by Fernando072295REBORN (502 posts) - - Show Bio

wow this is a close one...it's coming down to whether or not Ironman can handle wonderwoman. i personally, think he can contend, but not win. By the time Diana beats Tony, Thor and Superman will be fairly rouged up from their fight and Cap and Bats should be in a dead lock. Cap will beat Bats eventually, but even if he did, he won't be able to help either of his partners. At best he'd run some sort of distraction to try and help Ironman. If Thor beats Superman, he'll be in no shape to take on wonderwoman who'll be hurt but in better condition than Thor. The Avengers CAN win this, but overall, I'll give it to the trinity.

#35 Edited by ULTRAstarkiller (6174 posts) - - Show Bio
#36 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6174 posts) - - Show Bio

This is my 800th post and I wanted to waste it somewhere.

#37 Posted by Fernando072295REBORN (502 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultrastarkiller: Ah I should've looked closer at the OP. The Kryptonite blasts could change the game in favor of the Avengers. But the semi-sundip skews probabilities again lol. Interesting thread.

#38 Edited by Pierpat (2671 posts) - - Show Bio

Come on!The main advantage of 2 of the dc's is speed and you take it away!?
Marvel in this case.

#39 Posted by BigCimmerian (8309 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor is the most powerful here, but Iron Man and Captain are non factors, so DC team wins.

#40 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (17376 posts) - - Show Bio

It's 2 vs 2 actually. In the picture cap and batman fall down and die lol

#41 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6174 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@savagedragon said:

I say DC Trinity.

No, inside the Marvel Universe, Captain America, Iron Man, and Thor, are the "Big Three" the most well known and well respected heroes inside the universe, not the most popular in our world. And please, The big three are much more powerful than Wolverine, Spidey and Hulk

I think that's what he meant. There's two sets of Big Three in Marvel, one inside the universe and one outside (Wolvie, Spidey and Hulk), because unlike DC, the most famous in the universe and in our real world don't match.

but I think this is about to change. With the rise of the Avengers franchise in our real world, maybe someday the in universe Big 3 of Marvel will also be the real world Big 3. or maybe there won't really be a big 3 in our world, because most Avengers will be famous equally or it might spit out a new combo like (Iron Man, Hulk and Spidey)

#44 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6174 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#45 Posted by TifaLockhart (14051 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers Prime get my endorsement due to Kryptonite.

#46 Posted by Herokiller12344 (999 posts) - - Show Bio

I love how everyone's pretending Batman's the only one that would do anything with prep time. Avengers has a pretty solid chance Thor and Iron Man alone. So I'm backing Marvel.

#47 Posted by pikachumonster (3100 posts) - - Show Bio

DC Trinity stomps

#48 Posted by Knightfall225 (1989 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron man is a non factor in this fight

#49 Posted by darkseid1006 (2516 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman beats Thor as he is way way to fast for Thor to even see

Batman could possibly fight Cap to a standstill normally add in the tech he would bring in with 2 days prep and I see a clear winner

Wonder Woman effortlessly kicks around Iron Man

#50 Posted by comicace3 (5283 posts) - - Show Bio

@calebhara said:

Trinity.

QFT

Couldn't agree more.