#1 Edited by sunhawk (550 posts) - - Show Bio

fight takes place on olympus, the gods are at their strongest incarnation, morals turned on, no bfr. who wins?

Zeus, Ares, Apollo, Hephaestus, Hercules for both sides.

#2 Posted by CerberusPrime3k (950 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel

#3 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (2827 posts) - - Show Bio

@sunhawk: Who is on the roster. Be specific.

I.A.T.

#4 Posted by Dhor (282 posts) - - Show Bio

so far marvel seems to have weaker Olympians. Take Ares for example: Marvel one was strong but he din`t hold a candle to the one at DC

#5 Posted by Immortal777 (7588 posts) - - Show Bio

DC Ares would be in disbelief after meeting Marvel Ares.

#6 Posted by MKMarvelDCfan4life (256 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel Gods would win! The DC Gods are afraid of Darkseid. I'm sure that Marvel Zeus can beat him.

#7 Posted by MarvelAvengersAlliance10 (222 posts) - - Show Bio

@MKMarvelDCfan4life said:

Marvel Gods would win! The DC Gods are afraid of Darkseid. I'm sure that Marvel Zeus can beat him.

#8 Posted by bornstar (1320 posts) - - Show Bio

@MarvelAvengersAlliance10 said:

#9 Posted by ComicVineAddict23 (186 posts) - - Show Bio

#10 Posted by kingkronos (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel.

#11 Posted by lemurboy123 (282 posts) - - Show Bio

marvel especially zeus he will be more in it to win it as they say, hes also very powerful

#12 Posted by Simon_the_digger (2973 posts) - - Show Bio

DC

#13 Posted by RoyHarperBLOW (1495 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ferdelance said:

DC

@Ferdelance said:

DC

@Ferdelance said:

DC

@Ferdelance said:

DC

@Ferdelance said:

DC

@Ferdelance said:

DC

@Ferdelance said:

DC

#14 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8761 posts) - - Show Bio

@lemurboy123: @kingkronos: @ComicVineAddict23: @MarvelAvengersAlliance10: @bornstar: Nope. Strongest incarnation Ares (Godwave) kill Highfather and put others New Gods into his knees,which is the opposite of Darkseid and has the ability to channeled the Source. Even without the Godwave,Ares is the most strongest Dc Olimpyan since he's the God of War,Conflict and Death and can being feed by the conflict and war that happened around the world,harder you fight with Ares, more powerful he becomes. Also he's able to steal souls and amount infinity magical abilities,as empowering people,as he did with Cassie Sandsmark (Wonder Girl) his half siter. Not to mention he can acess all gods weapons.

As you guys have no such knowledge about them, the powers of the Dc's Greek Gods came from Elder Gods from the third world (predecessor of the fourth world),After dying in a bloody war, their energies across the universe to reach the place to be known in Greece empowering the beings known as Olympians. In other words their powers came from the New Gods,that are created by The Source and Darkseid is more powerful than the Elder Gods (less his father Yuga Khan).

#15 Posted by kingkronos (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: So Dc Ares would solo the Marvel Olympians easily, then? the Godwave is a multiversal busting attack, right?

#16 Edited by D3athstroke (3917 posts) - - Show Bio

I read the op This is massive stomp Herc solos

#17 Posted by Sundipped_Superman (285 posts) - - Show Bio

DC probably wins, although it can go the other way with Zeus in the mix.

#18 Posted by D3athstroke (3917 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sundipped_Superman said:

Zeus is nothing compared to strongest incarnation of Marvel Hercules

Guy created Multiverse after all

#19 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (17407 posts) - - Show Bio

One side is scared of darkseid, other gets beat up by hulk..

They both suck badly..

I would rather read their actual versions..

#20 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8761 posts) - - Show Bio

@D3athstroke: Nope. Strongest incarnation Ares (Godwave) kill Highfather and put others New Gods into his knees,which is the opposite of Darkseid and has the ability to channeled the Source. Even without the Godwave,Ares is the most strongest Dc Olimpyan since he's the God of War,Conflict and Death and can being feed by the conflict and war that happened around the world,harder you fight with Ares, more powerful he becomes. Also he's able to steal souls and amount infinity magical abilities,as empowering people,as he did with Cassie Sandsmark (Wonder Girl) his half siter. Not to mention he can acess all gods weapons. As you guy have no such knowledge about them, the powers of the Dc's Greek Gods came from Elder Gods from the third world (predecessor of the fourth world),After dying in a bloody war, their energies across the universe to reach the place to be known in Greece empowering the beings known as Olympians. In other words their powers came from the New Gods,that are created by The Source and Darkseid is more powerful than the Elder Gods (less his father Yuga Khan).

Hercules ''recreated'' the Multiverse whe he was a Skyfather

@kingkronos: The Godwave is a interstellar phenomenon that created Gods across the Universe (New Gods,Olympians,Norse Gods....) and possibly created the superhumans as well (I recommend you read Genesis crossover between New Gods and others deities,is good).

#21 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

This my friend is correct :)

#22 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8761 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: Wrong. Are you serious? What happened to you,have you ever been better in debate. Olympinas never afraid of Darkseid,you already knew thae powers of D Olympinas came from the deathof Elder Gods of Apokolips and Darkseid is more powerful than Elder Gods (less Yuga Khan,which is capable to chaneleld the Source) and if you read Genesis,you would knowfull Godwave Ares kill Highfather and put other Gods under his knees,ven his won father Zeus bdon't dare to changellenge him. You forgot he is the God of War,Conflict and Death and can being feed by the conflict and war that happened around the world,harder you fight with Ares, more powerful he becomes. He already matches with Drakseid himself,please return to being the optimal debater who you used to be

#23 Posted by IncredibleBongoBands (69 posts) - - Show Bio

IMHO DC has the habit of making their characters super powerful. I don't read DC, but considering if you put a Marvel character to it's DC counterpart, the Marvel counterpart is the most probable to lose. I have no say on comparing feats considering i have no clue what DC Greek gods can do. DC olympians win

#24 Posted by PowerHerc (84031 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel wins.

DC's Olympians are, for the most part, a bunch or pantywaists.

#25 Posted by Wboy (442 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel Olympians got beatup by Hulk? e.o

#26 Posted by Sethlol (1296 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel Olympians are pretty high tier but DC Ares with Godwave is nothing to scoff at.

#27 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8761 posts) - - Show Bio

@PowerHerc: Really Powerherc.. I think you didn't read any comics,with Dc Olympians. Especially with Dc Ares,as I said in may previous post while the Marvel team is fight,would empowered him even more,since he is the God of War and Conflict and you forgot he's the God of the Dead too? can summons the dead,being feed by their souls? Marvel Ares,Apollo and Hepahestus didn't do nothing impressive either,besides Dc Hepahestus construct every God's armors and Diana,Donna Troy and Wonder Girl's Bracelets

#28 Posted by spiderbuck (2454 posts) - - Show Bio

@ComicVineAddict23 said:

#29 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8761 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbuck: Incredibly no one has own opinion and have to use from another user

#30 Posted by D3athstroke (3917 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: Do you have any idea how powerful Chaos War Herc is ? He created Multiverse not just universe and beings like Galactus and Skyfathers where nothing absolutely nothing compared to him and chaos King

#31 Posted by ShootingNova (17185 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel gods are incredibly powerful, but DC Ares's Godwave is multiversal from what I've heard. Which means the Marvel Olympians get obliterated by that.

#32 Posted by ShootingNova (17185 posts) - - Show Bio

Scrap my first post, most powerful incarnations includes CW Hercules, who I think is more than capable of soloing.

#33 Posted by kingkronos (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

@D3athstroke said:

@Sundipped_Superman said:

Zeus is nothing compared to strongest incarnation of Marvel Hercules

Guy created Multiverse after all

CW Herc? He used Gaia's power, and even Toaa yes, the omnipotent Toaa intervened IIRC.

@matchesmalone21: Okay, thanks.

#34 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7526 posts) - - Show Bio

Chaos War Hercules can reasonably solo.