DC can win this.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By nefarious

Probably, Team DC. Nightwing can handle Domino but her precognition powers will be a problem. Dick might lose. Terra can handle Rogue from a long distance. I'm not sure if Superboy can beat Hulk. Probably, not.

iHailCarlo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By iHailCarlo

DC will win this.

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Veitha

Domino shots some projectiles in the air, and her lucky powers make them go straight into Nightwing head. Then Hulk attacks Superboy and keep him while Rogue and Domino attack Terra. Domino uses her lucky powers to harm her letting Rogue touch the girl and take her powers. Then Rogue with Terra's powers attack Superboy, that is already hurt by Hulk, with Domino shotting at him. Then Rogue takes a bit of Hulk's powers and she attacks Superboy and touches him, knocking him out.

Lol, I like fan-fictions

Target_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By Target_X

Wouldn't Hulk just win it for them? <.<

tomchu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By tomchu

Hulk will beat Superboy, Terra, Nightwing... And Domino and Rogue and smash the nearest town...

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By jackofspades

@tomchu said:

Hulk will beat Superboy, Terra, Nightwing... And Domino and Rogue and smash the nearest town...

this

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By Roddy010

I think Domino can take Nightwing, her powers will play a huge factor her win. Hulk will smash Superboy. The only threat is Terra. If she can keep her distance she should be able to take Rogue and Domino out but Hulk can always end it with a thunderclap. If Rogue gets her hands on Terra it is over for team DC. I say Marvel wins 8/10.

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Dark Cloud™

@tomchu said:

Hallelujah.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#11  Edited By TheCannon

Marvel stomps

Tulivu89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Tulivu89

Your DC roster doesn't have a real counter-hulk so I have to give it to Marvel.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By YoungJustice

Hulk's best feat in Marvel NOW is stale mating Maestro IIRC, don't think that he would be able to take on all 3 by himself.

deaditegonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By deaditegonzo

Feats wise and specs wise, what does team Marvel Now have going for them? I havent touched Marvel Now, because im bitter over some changes (dont worry, i will get over it), but i have an opinion based on classic versions, but I want to see if it holds up.

From what ive seen so far, Thor has been downgraded in Marvel Now, does that hold true for everyone else? And what are Rogues base abilities in Marvel Now, Ms. Marvel powers?

Im really interested in learning more about this pseudo reboot.

Kal'smahboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#16  Edited By Kal'smahboi

This is pretty skewed, right? Hulk can destroy any and all three on the DC team. Their only hope is Connor's TTK, and I don't think it's enough.

Squalleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 7

#17  Edited By Squalleon

@tomchu said:

Avatar image for hulkslayert1000
HulkSlayerT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By HulkSlayerT1000

New 52

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By jashro44

@YoungJustice said:

Hulk's best feat in Marvel NOW is stale mating Maestro IIRC, don't think that he would be able to take on all 3 by himself.

He thunder clapped mastero and future wolverine out a window and they opened a portal out to there time line. I wouldn't really call that a stalemate. Its not a win but its not a stalemate either. He has also shown off some nice speed in marvel now. Not sure if marvel wins as I haven't read much with super boy or terra in the new 52 but its going to come down to if they can beat hulk.

Avatar image for oblivions_child
Oblivions_Child

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Oblivions_Child

does Supeeboy have any feats in new 52 that'd let him match Hulk? The fight comes down to those two imo.

ThanosIsMad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By ThanosIsMad

Rogue jacks Hulk and Domino's powers. Two Hulks and two people screwing up the luck of the DC team would give the Marvel team an easy win.

ThanosIsMad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ThanosIsMad

@deaditegonzo said:

Feats wise and specs wise, what does team Marvel Now have going for them? I havent touched Marvel Now, because im bitter over some changes (dont worry, i will get over it), but i have an opinion based on classic versions, but I want to see if it holds up.

From what ive seen so far, Thor has been downgraded in Marvel Now, does that hold true for everyone else? And what are Rogues base abilities in Marvel Now, Ms. Marvel powers?

Rogue's powers haven't changed from anything in the past few years. She had full control over her powers, she lost Carol's powers ages ago.

As a matter of fact, restricting things to Marvel Now feats makes no sense. Unlike DCnU, Marvel Now is just a branding thing, New 52 actually changed the universe. Everything before Marvel Now still counts if you consider continuity, so all feats of the past ten years or so should realistically still apply for the Marvel side.

deaditegonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By deaditegonzo

@ThanosIsMad: I knew Rogue didnt have Ms. Marvel's abilities for a while, I just was wondering if there was something new about her in Marvel Now, because she seems like an odd addition to this fight if she still only has her skin-to-skin absorption powers.

Ok, so that said, Morals are On, Bloodlust is Off per OP, so I think DC wins a majority. Superboy in the New 52 has primarily used two core techniques in his battles, a Superspeed Rush, or a TK blast. If he goes that route on either Rogue or Domino, lights out for them, and his morals as of right now wouldnt stop him from annihilating them with overwhelming force if he saw them as a threat (Superboy in the New 52 is not a goody two shoes by any stretch, he is very pragmatic). Nightwing would be able to handle Domino for while if necessary, and could even potentially win. He could likely even avoid, and keep the attention of standard Hulk for a stretch (so long as he didnt infuriate him too much). And I think Terra would be kind of a nightmare for Rogue or Domino as well. Basically, to me this is Hulk vs the team, and Superboy and Hulk could basically fight for weeks just the two them. Superboy hasnt shown any level of ability great enough to put the Hulk down in the New 52 (not saying he couldnt eventually win by continuously slamming him with his city block destroying attacks, just that I think he'd pass out from exertion before he could stop the Hulk), but he is too versatile and fast for Hulk to put him down either. Basically Superboy would be harrassing him until some external force intervened, like he and Terra working together to BFR the Hulk.

Essentially:

Hulk > Superboy, or Terra, or Nightwing

Domino >= Nightwing

Domino < Superboy (Heavily Favoured) or Terra

Rogue > Nightwing

Rogue < Superboy (Heavily Favoured) or Terra (primarily ranged abilities)

Should add, Marvel (the Hulk) could also win. Although, if Rogue took Hulks powers, but also pissed him off so he wasnt drained himself, then yeah they win, but I dont predict them behaving that way in a random encounter with morals on.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By YoungJustice

@ThanosIsMad said:

@deaditegonzo said:

Rogue's powers haven't changed from anything in the past few years. She had full control over her powers, she lost Carol's powers ages ago.

As a matter of fact, restricting things to Marvel Now feats makes no sense. Unlike DCnU, Marvel Now is just a branding thing, New 52 actually changed the universe. Everything before Marvel Now still counts if you consider continuity, so all feats of the past ten years or so should realistically still apply for the Marvel side.

I know this, there was even a note saying that it wasnt a reboot.

Most see Marvel NOW! as a reboot/re-visioning of the Marvel universe, so restricting them to feats in that comic string is no different than restricting Scarlet Witch to HOM feats.

:)

Avatar image for deactivated-5d921c81bd12c
deactivated-5d921c81bd12c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

Marvel should take this pretty easily.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#26  Edited By comicace3

@YoungJustice: DC wins but I'd like to say... thats one awesome minecraft building...

SpectroRaphael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By SpectroRaphael

Haven't read much of the New 52. Terra is a hero now? Besides that, Superboy doesn't seem to have any 'morals' in the New 52 anyway. Couldn't he just use his TK to launch all 3 of them into space? I know he was punched into space by Supergirl.

deaditegonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By deaditegonzo
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

(First Scan) Superboy doing a high speed rush. He and his enemy are carried a mile away. The previous scan he moved so fast nobody else even had a chance to react:

(Second and Third Scans) Superboy did an AoE (MMO speak) TK attack, that completely erased a giant military prison thing. It left only him alive, but a mile below the Earths surface and heading for the Earths core. This fight is a lot closer then some people make it seem, imo. I give it to DC for the reasons I posted earlier, but still maintain that Hulk walks away from the Battle un-KOed.

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 104

#29  Edited By time1

Marvel would win.

Rogue can absorbs Hulk and Domino powers.

Hulk will take down Superboy

Rogue will take down Terra

Domino will take down Nightwing

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By dondave

Marvel would win.

QFT

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 104

#31  Edited By time1
@dondave said:

Marvel would win.

QFT
what does that mean

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By dondave