This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by Avengers_Assemble (16 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1, captain America, hulk, Thor, ironman, captain marvel, Hyperion, spider woman, Team 2, superman, batman, Wonder Woman, flash, cyborg, green lantern, Aquaman, Carol Danvers captain marvel No prep Morals on Random encounter when two universes collide. Who wins, also no BFR and no Speed Blitz, feats from n52 only

#2 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avengers_Assemble: Spite. WW, Flash, and superman Speed Blitz ftw win. Marvel just doesnt have very good Speedsters as DC even tho they have better Street Levelers.

#3 Posted by BigCimmerian (8314 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avengers_Assemble said:

Team 1, captain America, hulk, Thor, ironman, captain marvel, Hyperion, spider woman, Team 2, superman, batman, Wonder Woman, flash, cyborg, green lantern, Aquaman, Carol Danvers captain marvel No prep Morals on Random encounter when two universes collide. Who wins,

Not fair at all. Change the rosters.

#4 Posted by Justice_League (33 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 - Captain America, Hulk, Iron Man, Thor, Hyperion, Captain Marvel and Spider woman VS Team 2 - Superman, Batman, Wonderwoman, Flash, Green Lantern, Aquaman and Cyborg Well normally it's always a win for the justice league, I am biased because I'm a fan of justice league but avengers have 3 power houses and Justice league have 2, hulk, Thor and Hyperion and superman and Wonder Woman, I don't know if captain marvel can absorb green lanterns engery but if she can then she win but if not GL will win, so for the moment I will be unbiased and so I dunno who will win in the end.

#5 Posted by Smart_Dork_Dude (2638 posts) - - Show Bio

I say Justice League wins after a very good fight

#6 Edited by BlueHope (360 posts) - - Show Bio

wtf?? Do you put Flash in a battle and a rule of no speedblitz?!

#7 Posted by spinningbirdcake (1430 posts) - - Show Bio

If you would just give Captain Universe to the Avengers it'd be a stomp only the other way around.

#8 Posted by BringnIt (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

Does new-52 Flash have the feats to justify him taking down a pretty powerful Avengers team here? Because he didn't last I was reading DC.

#9 Posted by dondave (37459 posts) - - Show Bio

Justice League

#10 Posted by BringnIt (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

Seriously, I only read DC on and off, but Flash was getting tagged left and right by Cheetah in combat in recent Justice League issues. Superman got tagged, and Diana couldn't beat Cheetah in combat.

#11 Posted by jackofspades (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

@Justice_League said:

Team 1 - Captain America, Hulk, Iron Man, Thor, Hyperion, Captain Marvel and Spider woman VS Team 2 - Superman, Batman, Wonderwoman, Flash, Green Lantern, Aquaman and Cyborg Well normally it's always a win for the justice league, I am biased because I'm a fan of justice league but avengers have 3 power houses and Justice league have 2, hulk, Thor and Hyperion and superman and Wonder Woman, I don't know if captain marvel can absorb green lanterns engery but if she can then she win but if not GL will win, so for the moment I will be unbiased and so I dunno who will win in the end.

flag this has been done before http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/justice-league-vs-new-avengers/749272/?

#12 Posted by Justice_League (33 posts) - - Show Bio

How is that the same? Avengers have a lot more heroes in and mm and doctor fate in JL, And why reply to me i never made this thread lol if u can't do this then eventually there will be nothing to discuss, there is nothing to flag here

#13 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7031 posts) - - Show Bio

The only one who stands a chance is Hyperion, but he can't do it alone.