Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#51  Edited By homicidalmaniac

@dondave: Hyperion is still below Captain Universe and Cap Uni is key of the Avengers victory.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By XiiX

All the street-levelers die per usual..............

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By dondave

@homicidalmaniac said:

@dondave: Hyperion is still below Captain Universe and Cap Uni is key of the Avengers victory.

I didn't say she isn't and I agree she could probably solo the Justice League, but you're presenting Hyperion as if he's some massively superior character because he survived an incursion when it don't translate into his fighting feats

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

Avengers win. That combo with Hyperion and Cap Universe is brutal.

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@dondave: Hyperion did tear High Evolutionary arm off(he regrow it but still)and tank a energy blast from HE.Current Hyperion is a lot better than most of his other versions.Current Hyperion is easily on Superman level,but Current Hyperion isn't Silver Surfer level.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do we take Hyperions current feat as passable though? I mean it seams rather high-end and out there, and is not at all in line with his usual power level. If he is able to survive the collapse of two universes, how is someone like Thor, even Odin-Force Thor, supposed to be a threat to him?

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do we take Hyperions current feat as passable though? I mean it seams rather high-end and out there, and is not at all in line with his usual power level. If he is able to survive the collapse of two universes, how is someone like Thor, even Odin-Force Thor, supposed to be a threat to him?

I am not here a lot of time now, so IDK if someone already mentioned it:

Other Hyperions were in their universes the most powerfull eternals. It is possible that thanks to being the most powerfull Eternal, he don't their machine to stay alive, ergo he would be truly immortal. Ergo it is possible to KO him through physical attacks, but not kill him. Yet, it is pretty clear that he can hold two planets by his hands.

Considering that Thor in last months survived fight in heart of star with Gorr who was able to manipulate it during the fight (and finally KO 3 Thors, including King Thor), that Thor stopped planet going break by his lightnings and strength and that he was able to travel light years in seconds (which means that moved in seconds distance made by light in years, ergo he was FTL: 60(sec) x 60(min) x 24 (hours) x 365 (days)), which gives him speed 31,536,000 times FTL and that he survived in similar situation in fight with Sentry, I wouldn't be so suprised about it.

Marvel TOP characters seems to have better feats under Hickman, Aaron and Remender.

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor soloes with difficulty, Hyperion moderately , Capt U stomps

Fifthchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Fifthchild

Based on the way fights are debated on comicvine Hyperion solos the entire DC team.

Which is of course ridiculous but thats what happens when you base everything on one-off high(est) end feats.

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@enzeru said:
@jashro44 said:

Here the person asks Hickman if Hyperion really was hit by 2 universes and Hickman confirms he is missing something. There is more to the feat then what is shown.

http://spring.me/JonathanHickman/q/423735048718548767

Why would you interpret it like that?

That guy posted his theory on it and asked if he is missing something out of doubt.

Hickman more likely confirmed his theory with a "Yes" instead of Yesing that he is missing something.

No normal person on this planet would only concentrate on the last part of a question, when it comes to something like that:

"The movie was really bad. It was so bad that I nearly fell asleep! It might even be one of the most terrible movies in existence, aint that right?"

"Yes."

He didn't post a theory. He summed up what happened in the story. And then he asked if he was missing any information. Hickman said yes. Hickman would have no reason to respond to the facts we all ready knew. Why would you assume HIckman ignores the actual question in his answer?

@omgomgwtfwtf said:

@jashro44 said:

@omgomgwtfwtf: Not really sure how simple answer of yes compares to Hickman saying "those big boy pants". All I'm saying is Hickman has confirmed there is more to the feat.

All I'm trying to say is that you are inferring a little too much from his simple answer of yes. Given that Hickman never expanded on his answers, both of our statements can be right, depending on how you look at it.

I don't see how. Hickman said yes when the guy asked if he was missing anymore information. There is only one way to interpret it.

I am not just basing this on what Hickman said but I am basing it on all of hyperions other showings as well. He was hurt by hulk, high evolutionary, and etc. Hyperions other showings lead me to believe Hickman was serious when he said yes. Based on both the statement and Hyperions showings it is extremely unlikely he tanked a double universe explosion.

What the kid was missing is that Hyperion didn't just "tank" a two universe explosion. The two planets were alternate earths colliding, each the nexus of their own universe within the marvel reality. What Hyperion did was hold the two planets apart from each other until they exploded. This didn't result in a big bang type explosion that destroyed the universes. It triggered a catastrophic "cascade" of forces that result in the two universe collapsing in on each other. However, hyperion was thrown out of his space time during the explosion of the planets, and pulled into ours. So yes, he survived the destruction of two universes, but no, it doesn't seem as if he straight tanked a multi-universe ending explosion. He did however hold two planets apart, and tank the damage of both of them exploding at once, which...is impressive.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JLA are outnumbered 2-1 and get stomped.

Make fair fights next time or I'll slap you.

My slaps hurt by the way.

Avatar image for deactivated-62bbc687ba507
deactivated-62bbc687ba507

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers,starbrand needs to many people on him and that frees up at least 2 of the avengers to do what ever they want.

Finally an avengers team the beats the jla.

Avatar image for darkprimesovereign
DarkPrimeSovereign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Avengers stomp. CapU solos.