#1 Posted by Jade1977 (593 posts) - - Show Bio

Magento (X-Men movies) vs. Green Goblin (Spider-Man) vs. Doc Octopus (Spider-Man 2) vs. Vemon (Spider-Man 3) vs. Whiplash (Iron Man 2) vs. Abomination (Incredible Hulk) vs. Red Skull (Captain America) vs. Dr. Doom (Fantastic Four) vs. Loki (Avengers)

#2 Posted by Cap10nate (1892 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jade1977: I think it will come down to Magneto and Abomination.

Loki is a God but he didn't really do much in the movies besides command other people and he was man-handled by Hulk in the movie and the Abomination was pretty comparable to the Hulk.

If Magneto can keep his distance, he could impale everybody or smash everybody with metal. Abomination could withstand a lot of the abuse.

Goblin/Ock/Venom/Whiplash go down quickly. Skull hangs on for a little bit but overwhelmed by the power of Loki/Abomination/Magneto.

#3 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto takes out a lot of them but eventually Loki wins out, he was dealing blows to Thor.

#4 Posted by Tony_Shark (453 posts) - - Show Bio

Abomination wins.

Magneto has the potential to kill everyone except for Loki and Abomination.

I imagine that Abomination could man-handle Loki the same way Hulk did, or worse (since he has no morals).

#5 Posted by justleader (1708 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Magneto can kill everyone (including loki) except for the abomination, and then abomination will obliterate magneto.

#6 Posted by MonsterStomp (13340 posts) - - Show Bio

@Xanni15: Thor struggled against Hulk. So in a sense, Hulk beats Loki.

#7 Posted by justleader (1708 posts) - - Show Bio

@MonsterStomp: No he was holding back, while he was fighting the hulk thor was trying to convince the hulk that they are not his enimies. LOL Hulk made Loki into a cupcake:

#8 Posted by MonsterStomp (13340 posts) - - Show Bio

@justleader: Yeah still, my main point was Hulk man handling Loki lol.

#9 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@MonsterStomp:

All that proves is that Hulk was very strong.

#10 Edited by Cregan_Stark (600 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor wasn't much of a match for Hulk in the movie. He was holding back at first but then called his hammer and started to fight. We see the power levels as Thor is pretty even (slightly above) Loki in the movies as we see from them trading blows in their fights, Loki on the other hand was savagely manhandled by Hulk.

Anyway, I'm taking Abomination

#11 Edited by Fallschirmjager (11773 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto has the destruction feats to deal with Abom easily. He tore off the Golden Gate bridge. I believe that's almost a million tons he was manipulating.

He could probably just wrap some steel around Abom's neck and choke him out too.

#12 Edited by r2datu (543 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor wasn't much of a match for Hulk in the movie. He was holding back at first but then called his hammer and started to fight. We see the power levels as Thor is pretty even (slightly above) Loki in the movies as we see from them trading blows in their fights, Loki on the other hand was savagely manhandled by Hulk.

Anyway, I'm taking Abomination

To be fair, when Thor fought Hulk hand to hand, he was completely fresh. Loki had just been through a fight with Thor and was just blasted off his bike by an exploding arrow. Add to the fact that he's not much off a fighter when it comes to hand to hand unless he has a weapon of some sort (knives/staff) so it's not too surprising he got demolished.

Abomination should take this, though Magneto and Loki certainly have a case for winning. Mags could just drop a few bridges on Abomination or something and Loki could easily just kick back and watch using his illusions while the others kill each other.