Marvel Movie Character Faceoff!

cfrehse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Which character do you think wins each battle and why? Morals on Win by KO or Death

Killian vs Dr. Doom

Captain America vs Blade

Thor vs Abomination

Nightcrawler vs Amazing Spiderman

Loki vs Thing

Magneto(first Class) vs Ghost Rider

Beast(X3) vs Venom

Black Widow vs Elektra

Mystique vs Daredevil

Wolverine vs Lizard

Iron Monger vs Whiplash(in armor)

War Machine vs Harry osborne(Goblin Gear)

Dock Ock vs Hawkeye

Colossus vs Iron Man

Storm vs Invisible woman(No brain bubble)

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Killian vs Dr. Doom - Guy came back from an enclosed Supernova power attack

Captain America vs Blade - don't know blade

Thor vs Abomination - I believe Thor is stronger than the Hulk, and was holding back in the movie. He wins via strength/skill/weaponry (tough fight though)

Nightcrawler vs Amazing Spiderman - Think he takes it quite well

Loki vs Thing - Could go either way but I think Loki takes it because he was able to contend with Thor and Thing isn't quite skilled/strong enough to come out on top (again, close fight)

Magneto(first Class) vs Ghost Rider - No idea haha

Beast(X3) vs Venom - Too strong, fast and vicious even for three, but, Beast being as intelligent as he is will likely find out Venoms weakness, especially since there is 3 of them.

Black Widow vs Elektra - Elektra. Superior weaponry, more vicious and is on par with Daredevil.

Mystique vs Daredevil - Although I'm naturally biased toward daredevil I have to say Mystique is no slouch at H2H being able to take on and beat wolverine (who has huge claws for christ sake). And there is the shape shifting factor. But at the same time Daredevil is a tough competitor, could go either way really.

Wolverine vs Lizard - Although Lizard could probably KO Logan, he isn't going to be able to. Those claws are far too useful up close, and even though Lizard has a healing factor, Logan will cut him to pieces after a tough fight.

Iron Monger vs Whiplash(in armor) - no idea

War Machine vs Harry osborne(Goblin Gear) - Hard one to call because I really like the Goblin gear but I'm leaning towards War Machine for better flight, can knock Harry off the Glider, could say better weaponry. But if Harry gets close with those swords.. whole other story.

Dock Ock vs Hawkeye - Dock Ock takes it but if someone can convince me otherwise regarding Hawkeyes trick arrows I'd like to hear it.

Colossus vs Iron Man - not sure about colossus..

Storm vs Invisible woman(No brain bubble) - Invisible woman doesn't have enough offensive abilities to be able to handle Storm.

Anyone want to debate any of my decisions?

Edit: Did "Beastx3" mean 3 of them or X-men 3? hahaha

cfrehse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By cfrehse

@i_like_swords: x-men 3 lol. i pretty much agree with all of them but the thor vs abom. I feel it could go either way. The hulk abom fight was much more brutal than the hulk thor fight IMO

mrtrevorguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By mrtrevorguy

Killian vs Dr. Doom; Doom way better endurance feats

Captain America vs Blade; Blade, Cap didn't have very good showings in the movie

Thor vs Abomination; Abomination much more brutal

Nightcrawler vs Amazing Spiderman; Spider-Man due to spider sense and better power levels

Loki vs Thing; Loki via Magic

Magneto(first Class) vs Ghost Rider; I Want to say Mags but Ghost Rider wins here

Beast(X3) vs Venom; Venom, for sure, better all around

Black Widow vs Elektra; Electra, more ruthless fighter

Mystique vs Daredevil; Mystique don't know why, but I think she would win

Wolverine vs Lizard; The Lizard, he is a lot faster and stronger the Logan and should be able to KO him, best fight here though, I would love to see it

Iron Monger vs Whiplash(in armor; Monger, better weapons

War Machine vs Harry osborne(Goblin Gear); War Machine due to vast weapon power and he could Tank all of Harry's hits

Dock Ock vs Hawkeye; if Ocks arms are in reach from start then him, if not, Hawkeye puts an arrow through his head

Colossus vs Iron Man; Ironman, movie Colossus had no feats at all

Storm vs Invisible woman; Storm she was able to summon multiple twisters at once don't think Sue could handle it

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By New_World_Order

Killian vs Dr. Doom

Captain America vs Blade

Thor vs Abomination

Nightcrawler vs Amazing Spiderman

Loki vs Thing

Magneto(first Class) vs Ghost Rider

Beast(X3) vs Venom

Black Widow vs Elektra

Mystique vs Daredevil

Wolverine vs Lizard

Iron Monger vs Whiplash(in armor)

War Machine vs Harry osborne(Goblin Gear)

Dock Ock vs Hawkeye

Colossus vs Iron Man

Storm vs Invisible woman(No brain bubble)

cfrehse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Avatar image for cerberusprime3k
CerberusPrime3k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

@thundergodswrath: Skip to 3:30

You sure Iron Monger could beat Whiplash he was putting down tony and Rhodey till they did that combo thing.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By New_World_Order

Loading Video...

@thundergodswrath: Skip to 3:30

You sure Iron Monger could beat Whiplash he was putting down tony and Rhodey till they did that combo thing.

To be honest I guessed that one, but based off of the video i'll edit it.

TrueMoonchilde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Killian vs Dr. Doom - As terrible as the FF movies, and Doom in particular, were, Doom was still shown to be able to tank a Supernova, which is a lot more then Killian could dish out.

Captain America vs Blade - Close one, but Blade is just more durable.

Thor vs Abomination - Thor's just as strong, and much more versatile.

Nightcrawler vs Amazing Spiderman - Spider-sense should be able to tell where Nightcrawler will be, plus movie Nightcrawler was hesitant to use his powers anyway (excluding the intro scene where he was mind-controled).

Loki vs Thing - Loki would probably underestimate Thing, which would allow Thing to get in some good shots, but ultimately Loki survived harder hits then what Thing can bring.

Magneto(first Class) vs Ghost Rider - Ghost Rider sucked, but he was still able to fight off demons.

Beast(X3) vs Venom - Stronger, faster, much more vicious.

Black Widow vs Elektra - I blocked the Elektra solo movie out of my mind, but in the Daredevil movie her "feat" is getting killed by Bullseye. Black Widow overall is much more impressive.

Mystique vs Daredevil - Mystique only lost to Wolverine because of his healing factor. She was kicking the crap out of him the entire fight. Sure she could do the same to Daredevil, only he has no healing factor to help him out.

Wolverine vs Lizard - Stronger, more vicious, and with an equally good healing factor.

Iron Monger vs Whiplash(in armor) - Seem pretty even. Honestly, I just find Iron Monger less lame.

War Machine vs Harry osborne(Goblin Gear) - Much more firepower.

Dock Ock vs Hawkeye - Might actually depend on starting distance, but overall Ock has more feats.

Colossus vs Iron Man - Iron Man stomps the featless Colossus.

Storm vs Invisible woman(No brain bubble) - Movie Sue's forcefields didn't seem as strong as her comic counterparts.

Voorhees100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Killian vs Dr. Doom - As terrible as the FF movies, and Doom in particular, were, Doom was still shown to be able to tank a Supernova, which is a lot more then Killian could dish out.

Captain America vs Blade - Close one, but Blade is just more durable.

Thor vs Abomination - Thor's just as strong, and much more versatile.

Nightcrawler vs Amazing Spiderman - Spider-sense should be able to tell where Nightcrawler will be, plus movie Nightcrawler was hesitant to use his powers anyway (excluding the intro scene where he was mind-controled).

Loki vs Thing - Loki would probably underestimate Thing, which would allow Thing to get in some good shots, but ultimately Loki survived harder hits then what Thing can bring.

Magneto(first Class) vs Ghost Rider - Ghost Rider sucked, but he was still able to fight off demons.

Beast(X3) vs Venom - Stronger, faster, much more vicious.

Black Widow vs Elektra - I blocked the Elektra solo movie out of my mind, but in the Daredevil movie her "feat" is getting killed by Bullseye. Black Widow overall is much more impressive.

Mystique vs Daredevil - Mystique only lost to Wolverine because of his healing factor. She was kicking the crap out of him the entire fight. Sure she could do the same to Daredevil, only he has no healing factor to help him out.

Wolverine vs Lizard - Stronger, more vicious, and with an equally good healing factor.

Iron Monger vs Whiplash(in armor) - Seem pretty even. Honestly, I just find Iron Monger less lame.

War Machine vs Harry osborne(Goblin Gear) - Much more firepower.

Dock Ock vs Hawkeye - Might actually depend on starting distance, but overall Ock has more feats.

Colossus vs Iron Man - Iron Man stomps the featless Colossus.

Storm vs Invisible woman(No brain bubble) - Movie Sue's forcefields didn't seem as strong as her comic counterparts.

This, though I see Wolverine vs Lizard going either way really.