Richard Dragon

Constatine Drakon

Slade Wilson

Bronze Tiger

Wildcat

Sensei

Cassandra Cain

Nightwing

H2H only, in character, and no weapons or armor. All Marvel characters are current, and Dc are Pre-52.

chu42t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Abilities and powers are allowed.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel team, but just barely.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

Team DC murders them horribly.

Overall Team DC its just too good...Team DC has world top tier fighters in skill, like: Lady Shiva, Richard Dragon, Bronze Tiger...Wildcat arguably, belongs there as well...high-streets, like: Batman, Cass and Deathstroke...Nightwing, who's pretty good himself...and on top of that, Team DC has:

A martial arts grand-master who's centuries old...Batman needed the suit of sorrows (which amps the physical stats of the one who wears it) to take on the Sensei, and was still losing, Sensei also blitzed Ra's...

And Constantine Drakon, who is more of a speedster than a martial artist, and who has made bullet-timers look like living statues...

In my opinion, this is just onesided.

chu42t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By chu42t

@bat_girl_cc: Sensei could only fight for a few minutes. Remember his stamina was terrible. He would probably beat a few guys up, then die of exhaustion.

I actually think that the Marvel team can put up a good fight cause they have better physicals, like Cap, Iron Fist, Shang-Chi, that Inhuman, and Bucky.

The only enhanced human on DC is Slade.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chu42t said:

@bat_girl_cc: Sensei could only fight for a few minutes. Remember his stamina was terrible. He would probably beat a few guys up, then die of exhaustion.

I actually think that the Marvel team can put up a good fight cause they have better physicals, like Cap, Iron Fist, Shang-Chi, that Inhuman, and Bucky.

The only enhanced human on DC is Slade.

Sensei would kill a few of team Marvel in a few minutes.

And Drakon could literally run circles around most of team Marvel, and oneshot them before they could realize that something happened.

" I actually think that the Marvel team can put up a good fight cause they have better physicals, like Cap, Iron Fist, Shang-Chi, that Inhuman, and Bucky.

The only enhanced human on DC is Slade. "

Yeah, but Batman, Cass, Slade, and even Nightwing, have all taken on low-level-meta-humans before, and beaten them many times...and then, you have people who can (and in some cases already have) beat Batman, Cass, or even Slade, like Lady Shiva, Richard Dragon, or Bronze Tiger...honestly, i don't see Team Marvel taking this, even once out of 10.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chu42t said:

Abilities and powers are allowed.

Lol, only now noticed this...does this means that both Iron Fist's on Team Marvel are allowed to use their Chi, to their full extent?

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 juiceboks  Moderator

You put Batroc and Nick Fury instead of someone like T'Challa or Wolverine?

gokuss4z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

2 IRON FIST!!! Marvel stomps!!

Avatar image for marvete_e_dcnauta
Marvete_e_DCnauta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Fist gives marvel the win.

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Iron Fist with Chi? He's pretty powerful with chi from what I have heard and seen. Marvel team should win this.

chu42t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_girl_cc: like, normal use of their chi. I'm not a big expert on chi users, so forgive my ignorance.

chu42t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By chu42t

@juiceboks: oh damn! I forgot black panther. Feel free to replace fury with him.

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel wins even with Fury and Batroc weak links.

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@chu42t: Why no Karate Kid or Midnighter.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team DC

robertloucksjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By robertloucksjr

Doesn't Stick have chi too? Non PIS Karnak should be a beast too. With 2 Iron Fists Marvel pulls out the win.

DarthSamburger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron fist with chi and Black panther is a stomp... If iron fist has chi swap black panther with nick fury again.

robertloucksjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, Midnighter is way superhuman. Marvel would then need to pull out Mantis and Gamora.

DarthSamburger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By DarthSamburger

IMO, if you are going to swap nick fury for Black panther and Iron fist has Chi, the DC team should be,

Batman

Lady Shiva

Richard Dragon

Constantine Drakon

Slade Wilson

Bronze Tiger

Wildcat

Sensei

Cassandra Cain

Nightwing

Karate kid

(the way it was + karate kid)

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel team but not with any easy

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

Val would solo both teams at once..

Avatar image for theultimatetitan
TheUltimateTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1, though I have no idea what Karnak and Nick Fury are here for

DarthSamburger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: 2 Ironfists with chi and T'challa > Karate kid

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel has too many weak links. Some aren't even on the same level as the rest of their own team.

Avatar image for albertphytagoras
Albertphytagoras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Marvel stomps

The Iron Fists and Shang Chi are too much for DC.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 juiceboks  Moderator
MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

here we go

chu42t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By chu42t
DarthSamburger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC in a tough, TOUGH battle. In a ten round session, Marvel definetely would get some wins, but---DC ultimately wins.

mrb1p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel have the better stats.. I mean, TWO Iron fists... Orson and Danny are too much for this. Shang-Chi is as good a fighter as anyone on both lists and Elektra probably sticks with the best too, although I'd say she's much better at in an out than an all out brawl.

Karnak also tips the scale heavily, he has more knowledge, better stats and his weakness awarness is really too much. DC has no real super powered individuals while Marvel has at least 3....

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#37  Edited By comicace3

Batman solos.

J/K

Marvel

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

Team DC murders them horribly.

Overall Team DC its just too good...Team DC has world top tier fighters in skill, like: Lady Shiva, Richard Dragon, Bronze Tiger...Wildcat arguably, belongs there as well...high-streets, like: Batman, Cass and Deathstroke...Nightwing, who's pretty good himself...and on top of that, Team DC has:

A martial arts grand-master who's centuries old...Batman needed the suit of sorrows (which amps the physical stats of the one who wears it) to take on the Sensei, and was still losing, Sensei also blitzed Ra's...

And Constantine Drakon, who is more of a speedster than a martial artist, and who has made bullet-timers look like living statues...

In my opinion, this is just onesided.

I like this breakdown with the exception of Wildcat and Cass. Cass is world top tier. I haven't really seen anything super impressive from Wildcat. He's probably the weakest on the DC team.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for man_of_miracles
Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Now that Val is gone the Iron Fist's can give Marvel the win if they are allowed to use their chi.

MarlboroMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Fist gonna slaughterhouse.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Fist oneshots everyone. Unless their durability is above that of a helicarrier.

jrupert1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By jrupert1

Elektra, Daredevil, and Stick (who is completely underrated here, he was like a better DD) could give some of those on team DC a good run. Both Danny and Orson, Shang Chi, and arguably Captain America are above everyone here. Bucky would probably fall somewhere between those two groups. Fury and Batroc are nonfactors, Karnak is underrated, he's not the most skilled compared to most of the guys on either team but he does have super human physical attributes that make up for it. But even with that, while he might put up a fight due to being an inhuman, he's only a little more useful than the other two weak links. Even still I'd give this to Marvel. Due to Marvel's top guys outclassing the rest and the second tier at least able to go up against most of Team 2.

mrb1p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By mrb1p

@devilsmaydie: Karnak is not a weak link here. He has inhuman perception and can sense thing on another level than a human being. Hes eerily similar to Slade in all stats and skills.

Through mental discipline, Karnak has gained the extrasensory ability to perceive the stress points, fracture planes, or weaknesses, physical or psychological, in all objects or persons around him. By striking and applying pressure at these points, he can split or shatter objects made of seemingly invincible substances or render insensate beings of far greater strength than he. This mental discipline is virtually effortless, and Karnak can attain this state of awareness for extended periods of time.

Marvel wiki Karnak-616

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chu42t: Why is it 11-on-10? I would've liked to see Karate Kid here, but I suppose he would just make this completely unfair. Anyway, team DC is more skilled than the Marvel team. However, with powers allowed, the Iron Fists are going to be a real pain to deal with. I still give DC a very slight edge.

jrupert1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By jrupert1

@mrb1p: True I tried to factor in all assets, his training hasn't exactly been shown to be the best though so his level of skill is a bit iffy. Probably unfair to call him a weak link though, but some of those on Team 2 have shown able to handle those who outclass them in power with their skill.

@indomitableregal said:

@chu42t: Why is it 11-on-10? I would've liked to see Karate Kid here, but I suppose he would just make this completely unfair. Anyway, team DC is more skilled than the Marvel team. However, with powers allowed, the Iron Fists are going to be a real pain to deal with. I still give DC a very slight edge.

Nothing really suggests they're more skilled than all of those on Team 1. Especially the Iron Fists, Shang Chi, and even Captain America. People tend to forget just how skilled he is and only focus on the SSS. He's as trained and skilled (in all martial arts known to man) as Batman and due to the serum his physical attributes are above those of Slade. He has even taken down the Hulk several times (and other high level super powered beings). And the Iron Fists aren't going to be a pain to put down, I don't see it happening (especially Danny as he currently is), every bit as skilled, faster, and has abilities the others can't really compete with.

Also, I believe Karate Kid was on there, I don't know why he was taken off.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By mysticmedivh

Marvel.

chu42t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By chu42t

@indomitableregal: I think I made it 11-10 because their are some non-factors on the marvel team.

@devilsmaydie: I dont believe Val was ever on there. His martial arts are better than the entire team combined.

@mrb1p: True, but the DC team is far more skilled. Their speed feats are also amazing.

chu42t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@hulkage: If he could hit them. I mean, Constatine Drakon, Nightwing, and Cass are some of the fastest non-metas there are. And Slade can take a chi-punch. His strength is substantially more than Captain America's.

jrupert1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By jrupert1

@chu42t: Slade could not take a chi punch, a helicarrier couldn't, a temple couldn't and he didn't even hit it directly, a bullet train was obliterated by one of his punches, etc. He's knocked out Colossus with a punch. He's fast enough to casually dodge bullets supposing he doesn't decide to just catch them. And he has the most extreme training regimen. As a test Danny had to battle a dragon to gain the power of Iron Fist. He just has too many abilities that put him on top here, and he has since had his powers augmented.

Slade is also not "substantially stronger" than Captain America. As he has replicated Slades feats and more. Nothing has ever been shown or stated for people to assume this. Slade can cut a car in half with a sword, Captain America has sliced a semi truck in half with a shield toss, even a tank. Has thrown his shield faster than missiles (they were already launched and well into the air before he even threw his shield). Slade can rip a door off a jet, several times has Steve demolished steel doors just as easily, even holding open thick steel doors (as in thicker than him) at a gamma plant. He's pulled down a helicopter, held up rubble from a collapsed skyscraper he was in, casually carried trees and telephone poles, tossed a giant piece of rubble hitting a person atop a building, grabbed Wolverine and Ms Marvel in each hand and still dodged bullets.

Speaking of which, he has done this countless times effortlessly from multiple gunmen up to even point blank range, including bullets shot from behind, not even moving til after they fired. He's even stated that he can see bullets traveling through the air. Supposing he does get shot, like he did in the back seat of a car multiple times up close, he brushed it off and kept going. He even recovered from a bullet to the head quickly. He's tanked hits from a 50 toner, defeated Iron Man (breaking the armor), defeated Beast, and even the Hulk a few times, etc. Captain America even has at least as good showings against speedsters. Slade has reacted to kid flash a few times but mostly he relies on prep to tag speedsters. Captain America has easily dodged blitzes from speedsters, even dodging and countering a blitz by Quicksilver with little effort. As for his skill, he was trained in everything in prep for the Super Soldier Program, afterwards, aside from his physical attributes increasing his brain did as well. Allowing him to learn things at a superhuman rate. He has stated he learned and mastered every form of martial art and military tactic. So don't go thinking too quickly that Captain America is outmatched here.