#1 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Marvel: Roland Deschain (Dark Tower), Bullseye (616), Hawkeye (Ultimate)

Team DC: Deadshot (Pre 52), Deathstroke (Pre 52), Green Arrow (Pre 52)

Marvel: Roland (Revolvers), BE (Sniper Rifle and Throwing Weapons), HE (Bow and Trick Arrows)

DC: Deadshot (Wrist Machine Guns), DS (Blast Staff), GA (Bow and Trick Arrows)

No Body Armor

In Character

Death or KO

Battle on Opposite Rooftops and top Floors. P.S. Building are Adamantium I.E. Indestructible.

#2 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Also I know many may not be familiar with Stephen King's Dark Tower novel and Marvel Comic adaptions. So for some feats Click Here.

I think everyone on the vine for the most part knows the rest.

#3 Posted by 202122 (1145 posts) - - Show Bio

I say Marvel, Hawkeye and Bullseye are the best marksmen

#4 Posted by nickzambuto (13664 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Deathstroke might be outclassed here in terms of marksmanship, but his stats should actually allow him to be DC's power player (it'll be tough to tag him)

Siding with Marvel regardless.

#5 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto: He does have good Accuracy feats and I figure his stats would make up for it.

#6 Edited by jashro44 (21714 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

I think Deathstroke might be outclassed here in terms of marksmanship, but his stats should actually allow him to be DC's power player (it'll be tough to tag him)

Siding with Marvel regardless.

I don't think deathstroke is outclassed in accuracy. I think he is better than green arrow (all though that could be due to my ignorance of green arrow, and yes I do realize they are on the same team as well).

That said Marvel probably wins assuming Ronald can hang with slade or deadshot.

Online
#7 Posted by Needlebay (1936 posts) - - Show Bio

No Connor or Roy? Both were better than Olie, Pre-Flashpoint, IIRC.

#8 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@Needlebay: I know Conner was possibly better with super human stats but Roy?

#9 Posted by Needlebay (1936 posts) - - Show Bio

Did Connor have super human stats? I know he can copy movements in terms of martial arts moves, but I didn't know he had super human stats.

I think Roy was said to be even better than Ollie.

#10 Posted by jashro44 (21714 posts) - - Show Bio

@Needlebay said:

Did Connor have super human stats? I know he can copy movements in terms of martial arts moves, but I didn't know he had super human stats.

I think Roy was said to be even better than Ollie.

I believe he got an enhanced pain tolerance around blackest night or something like that. I don't know the specifics though.

Online
#11 Posted by Shawnbaby (10774 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say Team Marvel.

Deathstroke is a good Marksman...but I don't think he really ranks among the best and I don't think his Blast Staff is the most suitable weapon here.

Ultimate Hawkeye and Bullseye can turn anything they can throw into lethal weapons.

#12 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@Needlebay said:

Did Connor have super human stats? I know he can copy movements in terms of martial arts moves, but I didn't know he had super human stats.

I think Roy was said to be even better than Ollie.

I believe he got an enhanced pain tolerance around blackest night or something like that. I don't know the specifics though.

I thought he had super stats... guess not.

#13 Posted by jashro44 (21714 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

@jashro44 said:

@Needlebay said:

Did Connor have super human stats? I know he can copy movements in terms of martial arts moves, but I didn't know he had super human stats.

I think Roy was said to be even better than Ollie.

I believe he got an enhanced pain tolerance around blackest night or something like that. I don't know the specifics though.

I thought he had super stats... guess not.

I think he once knocked someone out with a beer can before. All though its hard to tell if that is super human strength or bullseye like accuracy. All though he is officially peak human on paper outside of his healing factor/enhanced pain tolerance/what ever it is.

Online
#14 Posted by nickzambuto (13664 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@nickzambuto said:

I think Deathstroke might be outclassed here in terms of marksmanship, but his stats should actually allow him to be DC's power player (it'll be tough to tag him)

Siding with Marvel regardless.

I don't think deathstroke is outclassed in accuracy. I think he is better than green arrow (all though that could be due to my ignorance of green arrow, and yes I do realize they are on the same team as well).

That said Marvel probably wins assuming Ronald can hang with slade or deadshot.

Ronald? lol Cadence gunna rage. (his name is Roland)

#15 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

@jashro44 said:

@nickzambuto said:

I think Deathstroke might be outclassed here in terms of marksmanship, but his stats should actually allow him to be DC's power player (it'll be tough to tag him)

Siding with Marvel regardless.

I don't think deathstroke is outclassed in accuracy. I think he is better than green arrow (all though that could be due to my ignorance of green arrow, and yes I do realize they are on the same team as well).

That said Marvel probably wins assuming Ronald can hang with slade or deadshot.

Ronald? lol Cadence gunna rage. (his name is Roland)

#16 Posted by nickzambuto (13664 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

@nickzambuto said:

@jashro44 said:

@nickzambuto said:

I think Deathstroke might be outclassed here in terms of marksmanship, but his stats should actually allow him to be DC's power player (it'll be tough to tag him)

Siding with Marvel regardless.

I don't think deathstroke is outclassed in accuracy. I think he is better than green arrow (all though that could be due to my ignorance of green arrow, and yes I do realize they are on the same team as well).

That said Marvel probably wins assuming Ronald can hang with slade or deadshot.

Ronald? lol Cadence gunna rage. (his name is Roland)

Someone please photoshop Ronald McDonald's face onto this?

#17 Posted by dondave (37416 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel ftw

#18 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said

Someone please photoshop Ronald McDonald's face onto this?

#19 Posted by GodDamnIronMan (1553 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke is out-classed in terms of marksmanship

#20 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#21 Posted by jashro44 (21714 posts) - - Show Bio

I really want a answer why deathstroke is outclassed in terms of marksmen ship...He is legitimately the second best marksmen on his team and by far its most useful member. He has better speed and agility and not to mention a somewhat decent healing factor so I don't see something like one bullet stopping him. I think it will take multiple shots.

I still go with MARVEL here. I just want to know why deathstroke is the weak link.

Online
#22 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: Yeah Im surprise myself.

#23 Posted by jashro44 (21714 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2: Honestly I think Slade is probably the guy that is keeping the DC team in the fight...He brings the most to the table (speed and reflexes, agility, his blast staff can take out a helicopter, mild healing factor, tactical thinking, etc) I mean Marvel does take this due to being better over all but I honestly think Slade is MVP for DC (maybe the match in general but its not enough)

Online
#24 Posted by kameo (1170 posts) - - Show Bio

green arrow is out classed or is it Death Stroke?

#25 Posted by jashro44 (21714 posts) - - Show Bio

@kameo said:

green arrow is out classed or is it Death Stroke?

I say green arrow...Everyone else seems to think its deathstroke for some odd reason.

Online