Spiderwoman

Miss Marvel

Rogue

VS

Ironman

Hulk

Hawkeye

Spiderman

Location: Empire state Building roof. Girls are bloodlusted. Guys are in character (I'm pretty sure Hulk is always bloodlusted)

#2 Posted by Nefarious (20233 posts) - - Show Bio

Emma mind-rapes all of them.

#3 Posted by lorbo (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

So there is no way guys can pull a win here?

#4 Posted by All_Mighty_Beyonder (1577 posts) - - Show Bio

@lorbo: prep? if prep Tony can find a tech way to counter TP. then guys wins. and without prep i doubt Emma can handle Hulk with TP

#5 Posted by New_World_Order (13165 posts) - - Show Bio

Ladies.

#6 Posted by rd2race (289 posts) - - Show Bio

If i remember right i believe tony has some TP resistance. Hulk does as well. Hulk just has to resist long enough to smash her. Ms Marvel is tough but she can take hulk and tony together. Spidey (if his mind isn't previously turned to jelly) would stomp a rouge who doesn't have ms marvels powers. If she does I still don't see her putting down hulk or tony they are both beasts these days.

Im not sure what was meant by the ops pictures. if storm is included than this is a stomp in the womens favor if not than the avengers win in a good fight.

#7 Edited by GonnaRain (752 posts) - - Show Bio

If it was pre-ANXM Emma, Marvel Ladies could pull the win after a good fight. Emma handling most of the team, aside from Hulk, by herself.

With current Emma, it could go both ways, the guys probably taking it most of the times. Unless Carol can go Binary, which I honestly don't know.

#8 Posted by FiMFTW (687 posts) - - Show Bio

This is basically Iron Man and MAYBE Hulk vs the Ladies, add in the fact that the girls are bloodlusted and the guys aren't makes this into a curbstomp in their favor.

#9 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

Carol BFR'd a skrull clone of Hulk into space already, because she knew she couldn't compete with him physically. I don't see why she can't do that again here.

Emma takes Spiderman and Hawkeye out almost instantly, and then it's 4 vs 1.

Iron Man can probably take most of them though, so I dunno. Though I'm curious how Tony would fair against Miss Marvel and her energy absorbing powers.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#10 Posted by Bo88gdan (4405 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk solos

#11 Posted by oppagangnamstyle19 (143 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah Hulk does solo

#12 Posted by xlab3000 (3273 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2

#13 Edited by charlieboy (7159 posts) - - Show Bio

If Rogue drains Hulk this could be an excellent match. Also Spider-Woman has used her pheremones to influence the Hulk before.