• 51 results
#1 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Werewolf by Night, Dracula, Son of Satan, Ghost Rider (Caleb)

vs

Captain Cold, Weather Wizard, Captain Boomerang (Owen), Mirror Master

Death or KO

In character

Battle here.

#2 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5330 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Horror in a stomp. They have no answer for Son of Satan or Ghost Rider.

#3 Posted by New_World_Order (13516 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub said:

This.

#4 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub said:
Mirror Master.
#5 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2796 posts) - - Show Bio

Team horror FTW

#6 Posted by ImmortalT1000 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub said:

#7 Posted by Dredeuced (5857 posts) - - Show Bio

MM, Cold, and Weather Wizard are actually pretty powerful, but they shouldn't be able to really do anything to Johnny.

#8 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dredeuced said:

MM, Cold, and Weather Wizard are actually pretty powerful, but they shouldn't be able to really do anything to Johnny.

not Johny Blaze at all. This is a Caleb ghost Ghost Rider.

Feats! Feats!

Who said that? Well here are some feats for Caleb GR.

Caleb was around the same time as Nobel Kale.

Durability wise a Bullet in the head means nothing to Caleb like most human control Ghost riders.

Strength wise he has shoved one Human Torso thru the Torso of another... ouch.

Ghost Rider vs a Gang. Key things is how he simply apears ontop of them over open land. The Strength Feat above. Hell Fire Ring.

Caleb vs the same Gang demoniz by Satan. Noticeable feats include Hell Fire Combustion, Hell Fire Disintegration.

Then the good old City BFR into Hell.

Since this GR clearly shows travel to Hell and Back Abilities.

#9 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool scans but how is any of this going to help him catch a guy who the Flash can't catch or keep him from being transmuted into glass, shrunk down into nothing or turned inside out? 

#10 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5330 posts) - - Show Bio

@Zoom let me know when MM has done any of that to magical demon. MM gets the penance stare and goes to hell. You are overating the Rogues as most people do on this site. The Ghost Riders take on Angels an Demons, beings that are far above anyone with a mirror gun.

#11 Posted by jackofspades (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub said:

This.

this

#12 Posted by matmatxm8 (587 posts) - - Show Bio

I know, team 1 wins

please don't entertain spite threads

#13 Posted by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub: Would Penance Stare would have a hard time working if Ghost Rider's eyes were blocked?

#14 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5330 posts) - - Show Bio

@Esquire youre kidding right? You have to be unless you don't know anything about Ghost Rider.

#15 Posted by entropy_aegis (15460 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub said:

@Esquire youre kidding right? You have to be unless you don't know anything about Ghost Rider.

How about you start posting actual evidence that contradicts what they're saying,instead of running around accusing others of not being knowledgeable enough.

#16 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub: isn't this a version of ghost rider who has only like 14 appearances and lacks a majority of Ghost Riders really over powered feats?

#17 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5330 posts) - - Show Bio

@entropy_aegis most people here are in agreement that team 1 wins. The burden of proof then lies on the few who think team 2 wins. I don't need scans for what I already know to be true. I'm not teaching a comic class an I don't need you telling me what I need to do. If you know the characters involved you would obviously know team 1 wins. Showing scans of MM turning humans to glass an blinding their eyes(which if you new anything about Ghost Rider yo would know he has nothing in his eye sockets) Ntm he takes on Angels an Demons, you aren't hurting him unless you have magic abilities or artifacts.

#18 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

Owen also has super speed combine that with cold's cold field, mirror masters bfring, and weather wizard doing stuff like this:

I believe the Rogues win, in a hard and long fight.

#19 Edited by entropy_aegis (15460 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub said:

@entropy_aegis most people here are in agreement that team 1 wins. The burden of proof then lies on the few who think team 2 wins. I don't need scans for what I already know to be true. I'm not teaching a comic class an I don't need you telling me what I need to do. If you know the characters involved you would obviously know team 1 wins. Showing scans of MM turning humans to glass an blinding their eyes(which if you new anything about Ghost Rider yo would know he has nothing in his eye sockets) Ntm he takes on Angels an Demons, you aren't hurting him unless you have magic abilities or artifacts.

Most people? who cares,most people here are sheep who blindly start quoting in agreement.As it stands I've seen better evidence in MM's favor than in Ghost Riders,and why is magic an auto win or auto shield? by your logic Ghost Rider>Thanos.

Angels and Demons? big deal,I've seen Batman take them on.

#20 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5330 posts) - - Show Bio

@joeagentofhand1 it's understood that all Ghost Riders have the same abilities. Now to your scans, that's great stuff but doesn't prove they can harm the Son of Satan and a Ghost Rider. Ghost Rider can deal with Cold with his Hellfire, he's a non factor. Ghost Riders cant be harmed by physical damage like being turned inside out an turned to glass. They are able to reform their bodies an tank heavy damage. The Rogues have no answer for his abilities.

#21 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5330 posts) - - Show Bio

@entropy_aegis I could care less what you think. I never said Ghost Rider can take Thanos so now your just spouting BS. Batman taking Demons would be PIS so I don't see where you are going with this. Talking about people being sheep? I could say the same for all the people thinking the Rogues win every battle. I guess if you want to throw logic out the window then yeah MM can beat a Ghost Rider.

#22 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12410 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub: Why don't post some feats for a change .... until then, Mirror Master puts everyone in the mirror dimension where Weather Wizard makes it hail bolts of lightning from above, it's always sub-zero temp and energy boomerangs flying around at superspeeds. none of the rouges even have to be in the mirror dimension, just let mirror master point their hands in a puddle and let fly.

#23 Posted by entropy_aegis (15460 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub said:

@entropy_aegis I could care less what you think. I never said Ghost Rider can take Thanos so now your just spouting BS. Batman taking Demons would be PIS so I don't see where you are going with this. Talking about people being sheep? I could say the same for all the people thinking the Rogues win every battle. I guess if you want to throw logic out the window then yeah MM can beat a Ghost Rider.

No you said magic makes GS all high and mighty leading me to make the Thanos comparison,and gotta love how you dismiss something as PIS without even verifying if what I said was true or false.

The Rogues supporters here have done more than just quote another user,and as for me I never claimed MM would beat GS or vice versa.

#24 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5330 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_of_days he's not BFR'ing a Ghost Rider or Son of Satan so that's out the window. Hellfire>Cold Gun. Wtf are boomerangs going to do to a Ghost Rider? Lmfao.

#25 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5330 posts) - - Show Bio

Show a scan of any Rogues taking on a Demon of Ghost Riders level an i'll gladly concede.

#26 Posted by jashro44 (25539 posts) - - Show Bio

You need to give us feats to contradict what everyone is saying. If you can't post scans issue references work as well.

#27 Posted by jashro44 (25539 posts) - - Show Bio

Ghost rider being an angle/demon is irrelevant.

#28 Posted by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub said:

Nope, I legitimately know very little about Ghost Rider. As far as being immune to physical harm, though, that's only Zarathos or whichever entity it is that occupies Caleb. KO is a valid win condition here, so Caleb himself should be able to be KO'd by the Rogues attacks, such as transmutation, amped lighting, frozen to death before he can react, etc.

#29 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5330 posts) - - Show Bio

They don't have the means to KO a GR. They would need to have something mystical to take him out same goes for Son of Satan. They are all getting the penance stare.

#30 Posted by DireDrill (2447 posts) - - Show Bio

Hellfire doesn't mean crap to Absolute Zero. Only Galactus in the Marvel Universe has been stated to be able to survive such an attack.

#31 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5330 posts) - - Show Bio

@Diredrill hellfire burns the soul and the flesh Absolute Cold isn't going to affect Son of Satan or Ghost Rider.

#32 Posted by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub: Because Hulk needed magical fists to KO Johnny Ghost Rider? They would need mystical objects to defeat Zarathos, but KOing Caleb should be enough for a victory in this battle.

Am I correct in interpreting a KO of Caleb's body as a defeat for him in this match?

#33 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@Esquire said:

@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub: Because Hulk needed magical fists to KO Johnny Ghost Rider? They would need mystical objects to defeat Zarathos, but KOing Caleb should be enough for a victory in this battle.

Am I correct in interpreting a KO of Caleb's body as a defeat for him in this match?

Caleb is a Human Control Rider. He could be KO with enough Force like WWH here.

@Esquire said:

@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub: Would Penance Stare would have a hard time working if Ghost Rider's eyes were blocked?

GR doesnt have eyes. >_>

Also why is everyone focuse on GR!

We also have Son of Satan and Dracula here who are superior IMO to Caleb!

#34 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5330 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 and Esquire that scan is being taken out of context. In that issue Ghost Rider was fighting for control with Zarathos so he wasn't fully into the fight. Not to mention he also deemed the Hulk innocent. Apart from that that's terrible logic to assume anyone has WW Hulks power to physically hurt GR in the same way. There was a lot of PIS in that issue. None of the Rogues can thunderclap like the Hulk.

#35 Edited by DireDrill (2447 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub said:

@Diredrill hellfire burns the soul and the flesh Absolute Cold isn't going to affect Son of Satan or Ghost Rider.

Absolute Zero does not have a soul to burn through. Galactus is the only person who has been stated to be able to survive this temperature. Post a scan of Ghost Rider from Galactus' original timeline and I might change my mind on this but unless you can you have no proof that he will survive.

Weather Wizard can thunderclap without a problem by the way.

#36 Posted by chiq (2029 posts) - - Show Bio

Hoping someone puts up some Hellstorm scans and feats....I really want to know what he is capable off.

#37 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5330 posts) - - Show Bio

@DireDrill. Let me know when the Rogues lose their souls an yeah hellfire is more powerful than absolute zero. Let me know when you can back up that. Stop wanking kid it's ridiculous.

#38 Posted by DireDrill (2447 posts) - - Show Bio

The Rogues have souls but the Absolute Zero blast that will be hitting Ghost Rider in the face is a cold and soulless killing machine.

Show me Hellfire resisting the cold end of the Universe. Fact is that in the Marvel Universe there are only a couple of things that can resist Absolute Zero and the weakest one is Galactus. So when you can show me a scan of Ghost Rider surpassing the power of Galactus then maybe you'll have a point. Iceman can potentially take Absolute Zero but we have yet to see that happen. Absolute Zero is the temperature at the end of the Universe getting around that takes a bit more than mere hellfire.

#39 Posted by TommytheHitman (3487 posts) - - Show Bio

While I prefer the Rouges over the Marvel Horror team I have to admit that Marvel Horror pretty much have them already.

Ghost Rider has fought deamons. Ghost Rider solos the Rouges.

No offence intended.

#40 Posted by Lunacyde (19523 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub said:

@joeagentofhand1 it's understood that all Ghost Riders have the same abilities. Now to your scans, that's great stuff but doesn't prove they can harm the Son of Satan and a Ghost Rider. Ghost Rider can deal with Cold with his Hellfire, he's a non factor. Ghost Riders cant be harmed by physical damage like being turned inside out an turned to glass. They are able to reform their bodies an tank heavy damage. The Rogues have no answer for his abilities.

Give a real concrete reason why Mirror Master's abilities WOULDN'T work on Ghost Rider.

#41 Posted by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub said:

@CadenceV2 and Esquire that scan is being taken out of context. In that issue Ghost Rider was fighting for control with Zarathos so he wasn't fully into the fight. Not to mention he also deemed the Hulk innocent. Apart from that that's terrible logic to assume anyone has WW Hulks power to physically hurt GR in the same way. There was a lot of PIS in that issue. None of the Rogues can thunderclap like the Hulk.

The point was merely that this is a human-controlled Ghost Rider, so he can be physically hurt. It's not the first time a human rider has been hurt, either. And although the Rogues don't have the raw physical strength of a Hulk, they have physical attacks like transutation, absolute zero blasts, lightning strikes, etc. that can hurt Caleb.

We're focusing on GR because people are arguing that he's the unstoppable one. If someone puts up an argument for Son of Satan, I'm game to try countering it. But can he resist transmutation, absolute zero, etc? Does he have any reaction feats to compete with the Rogues? If not, he won't be of much use.

#42 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lunacyde said:

@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub said:

Give a real concrete reason why Mirror Master's abilities WOULDN'T work on Ghost Rider.

Im not sure they would work either. He is made of Hellfire and it pretty durable and Untransmutable stuff.

A Melting Steel and Concrete Laser fails to damage Hellfire Body.

And Null the Living Darkness who tried to shrink Blaze failed utterly.

Then Zadkiel with Reality Warping on a Planet scale couldn't do anything to the GRs.

@chiq said:

Hoping someone puts up some Hellstorm scans and feats....I really want to know what he is capable off.

Ask and Receive.

Son of Satan (like Blackheart) is the Devils (Santaanish, Thog, Satan, and Mephisto) son.

He is also a Mini Hell Lord.

Left to Right.

Durability can tank 10+ Ton Blows rather easy at his weakest Incarnation.

Flight

Strength of a Hundred Men. His strength feats put him at 10 tons.

Super Speed of at least Mach 2. SoS has easily kept pace with Venom Flash and Spider Man.

Son of satan has shown Transmutation Abilities since becoming a Hell Lord.

More Powers. Earthquakes, Auras Sensing, Storm Control, and Soul Fire Teleporting.

Soul Fire. Works same way as Hell Fire.

SoS is also a amazing Trap artist. He make magical Entrapments that can trap Possessed with ease or Hell Lords like Blackheart. He even trap Dormammu who possessed the Hood and Dormammu is not even a Demon.

Son of Satan also possess and summons a Demon Chariot to traverse at Hypersonic Speeds or Dimensions.

Son of Satan vs Legion. Hundreds of Demons possessing a body and shows Reality Warping scale powers.

SoS fights off angels that are near equals of Human Control Ghost Riders. Landing from that height did not even phase SoS.

SoS outclasses Venom Flash by alot.

Son of Satan beats Mephisto in his own Realm.

SoS lost this battle but he gave his more true father Satan a major fight. He beat Satan later to take Satans Hell Realm as his own.

Son of Satan easily battles a Dormammu possessed Hood who was chasing strange over gods creation.

#43 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@Esquire said:

@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub said:

The point was merely that this is a human-controlled Ghost Rider, so he can be physically hurt. It's not the first time a human rider has been hurt, either. And although the Rogues don't have the raw physical strength of a Hulk, they have physical attacks like transutation, absolute zero blasts, lightning strikes, etc. that can hurt Caleb.

We're focusing on GR because people are arguing that he's the unstoppable one. If someone puts up an argument for Son of Satan, I'm game to try countering it. But can he resist transmutation, absolute zero, etc? Does he have any reaction feats to compete with the Rogues? If not, he won't be of much use.

Kinda bothers me. Honestly I think weather Wizard and Cap Cold have a good shot at taking out Caleb.

Mirror Master shouldnt tough Caleb at all due to his Hellfire Body (Scans above). SoS and Dracula is the biggest threats and power houses here.

#44 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub said:
@Zoom let me know when MM has done any of that to magical demon. MM gets the penance stare and goes to hell. You are overating the Rogues as most people do on this site. The Ghost Riders take on Angels an Demons, beings that are far above anyone with a mirror gun.
Why are you assuming he can't turn a demon into glass when I showed you a scan of MM turning flesh, cloth and metal into glass? 

How is the Rider supposed to catch MM?
#45 Edited by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub said:

@joeagentofhand1 it's understood that all Ghost Riders have the same abilities.

Blatant falsehood. 

@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub  said: 
@DireDrill. Let me know when the Rogues lose their souls
Underworld Unleashed #1.
#46 Posted by chiq (2029 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2: Awesome! Thanks.

#47 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5330 posts) - - Show Bio

@Zoom it isn't false they are all powered by Zarathos so get your facts straight.

#48 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@Zoom said:

@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub said:
Why are you assuming he can't turn a demon into glass when I showed you a scan of MM turning flesh, cloth and metal into glass? How is the Rider supposed to catch MM?

A Melting Steel and Concrete Laser fails to damage Hellfire Body.

And Null the Living Darkness who tried to shrink Blaze failed utterly.

As I posted above Hell Fire makes up a GR body and power. I never seen Hell (Mystical) or Fire (Energy) turn into glass. So that alone suggest it shouldn't work. second part is GRs seem immune to Transmutation and Reality Warping.

Honestly MM has no way affecting GR and GR has no way of reaching or attacking MM in MM realm.

So the whole debate between the 2 is really a stalemate.

SoS could get to MM (he has Dimension Travel abilities) and if MM is affecting the Real World I dont see why Astral Projection on dracula part can not connect.

Those 2 are the game changers and rather not focus on at all in this thread so far.

@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub said:

@Zoom it isn't false they are all powered by Zarathos so get your facts straight.

Also all GRs have their own unique Spirit of Vengeance. Zarathos and Nobel Kale being the most famous Spirit of Vengeance in the GR legacy.

They are God's Wrath and Angels put on earth.

#49 Posted by green12 (35 posts) - - Show Bio

Mirror Master and Cold makes this fight unfair, Ghost rider is sent to another dimension or has his reflection crushed, the others are non-factors.

Werewolf by night? Gets killed.

Dracula? Inconsistent character one time he's beating down teams of heroes others he loses to Blade.

Son of Satan? Gets murdered badly

#50 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@green12 said:

Mirror Master and Cold makes this fight unfair, Ghost rider is sent to another dimension or has his reflection crushed, the others are non-factors.

Werewolf by night? Gets killed.

Dracula? Inconsistent character one time he's beating down teams of heroes others he loses to Blade.

Son of Satan? Gets murdered badly

So a Hell Lord like Son of Satan gets murdered?

Also Ghost Rider who can BFR Mirror Master into a pitch Black Hell or simply escape the Mirror Dimension is beaten by MM?

Did you read any of this debate or scans?