#1 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Werewolf by Night, Dracula, Son of Satan, Frankenstein, and Man Thing

VS

Ironman, Ares, Ms Marvel, Wonder Man, and Black Widow.

Battle at Avengers Mansion.

Death or KO.

#2 Posted by darkelf35 (518 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman with prep should take this

#3 Edited by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio

The Avengers without much trouble. Dracula and Man-Thing are the biggest threats here.

EDIT: I missed Hellstrom. Iron Man and Ms. Marvel could still potentially do this alone.

#4 Posted by darkelf35 (518 posts) - - Show Bio

.

#5 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkelf35 said:

.

Yes?

#6 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkelf35 said:

Batman with prep should take this

Batman ......

#7 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ferro Vida said:

The Avengers without much trouble. Dracula and Man-Thing are the biggest threats here.

EDIT: I missed Hellstrom. Iron Man and Ms. Marvel could still potentially do this alone.

I dont know about Ms. Marvel. she couldn't put down Hood at all and he was way lower in power to Son of Satan. Heck I consider Hood lower than Dracula.

Dracula also could wreck iron Man as well Man Thing and SoS.

I think the whole team would be needed here.

#8 Posted by TDK_1997 (15081 posts) - - Show Bio

I should say that the Avengers will have a lot of problems but will eventually win.

#9 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

@Ferro Vida said:

The Avengers without much trouble. Dracula and Man-Thing are the biggest threats here.

EDIT: I missed Hellstrom. Iron Man and Ms. Marvel could still potentially do this alone.

I dont know about Ms. Marvel. she couldn't put down Hood at all and he was way lower in power to Son of Satan. Heck I consider Hood lower than Dracula.

Hood is powered by Dormammu, so I don't think that is entirely true.

@CadenceV2 said:

Dracula also could wreck iron Man

How?

@CadenceV2 said:

as well Man Thing and SoS.

No. Man-Thing has no range, and I haven't seen anything from SoS that makes me think he could get through Tony's shields, let alone hit him when he is really moving.

#10 Posted by New_World_Order (13516 posts) - - Show Bio

@TDK_1997 said:

I should say that the Avengers will have a lot of problems but will eventually win.

Yep. Damian Hellstrom being the main trouble.

#11 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ferro Vida said:

@CadenceV2 said:

@Ferro Vida said:

The Avengers without much trouble. Dracula and Man-Thing are the biggest threats here.

EDIT: I missed Hellstrom. Iron Man and Ms. Marvel could still potentially do this alone.

I dont know about Ms. Marvel. she couldn't put down Hood at all and he was way lower in power to Son of Satan. Heck I consider Hood lower than Dracula.

Hood is powered by Dormammu, so I don't think that is entirely true.

Hood when fighting New avengers and Mighty Avengers was nowhere near as powerful when he fought as Possessed by Dormammu.

As seen Wolverine even harmed the guy a bit and his Demon form was nowhere near Dormammu level yet, becuase Dormammu hadnt fully possessed him yet till his fight with Son of Satan.

Here the lower level Hood laughs at Ms Marvel best hit. She fights him the whole time to no avail.

Son Of Satan Abilites are Magical. Dr. Doom prove Tony Tecj cannot compensate or negate Magical Energies. Soul Fire BBQ or Spells from SoS would wreck.

He is also a Mini Hell Lord.

Left to Right.

Durability can tank 10+ Ton Blows rather easy at his weakest Incarnation.

Flight

Strength of a Hundred Men. His strength feats put him at 10 tons.

Super Speed of at least Mach 2. SoS has easily kept pace with Venom Flash and Spider Man.

Son of Satan has shown Transmutation Abilities since becoming a Hell Lord.

More Powers. Earthquakes, Auras Sensing, Storm Control, and Soul Fire Teleporting.

Soul Fire. Works same way as Hell Fire.

SoS is also a amazing Trap artist. He make magical Entrapments that can trap Possessed with ease or Hell Lords like Blackheart. He even trap Dormammu who possessed the Hood and Dormammu is not even a Demon.

Son of Satan also possess and summons a Demon Chariot to traverse at Hypersonic Speeds or Dimensions.

Son of Satan vs Legion. Hundreds of Demons possessing a body and shows Reality Warping scale powers.

SoS fights off angels that are near equals of Human Control Ghost Riders. Landing from that height did not even phase SoS.

SoS outclasses Venom Flash by alot.

Son of Satan beats Mephisto in his own Realm.

SoS lost this battle but he gave his more true father Satan a major fight. He beat Satan later to take Satans Hell Realm as his own.

Son of Satan easily battles a Dormammu possessed Hood who was chasing strange over gods creation.

My point is can Iron Man deal with this Spell.

SoS that makes me think he could get through Tony's shields, let alone hit him when he is really moving.

Son of Satan Shrink Spell.

I would give you the Man Thing however Man Thing is invulnerable to Physical Damage and anything not really Magic can put him down for more than 10-20 Seconds before reforming. Man Thing did tank easy Savage Hulk best hits with no ill effect. Whats Tony going to do?

Dracula also could wreck iron Man

How?

Well Dracula has tangle enough with Thor for a time when severly weaken and Lady Sif blood did more harm than good to him.

He also bested Colossus Strength easy enough here. He tanks on Wolverine, Colossus, Shadow Cat, and Night Crawler with ease.

Dracula Strength on average sould be 70 tons if not more. His Durability is unhurtable except thru the weakness of BELIEVERS with holy items, Stake in the Heart, or outright disintegrating attacks he cant Mist from.

Power of his include Telepathy, Mist Form, Controlling Animals, Hypnotism, Astral Projection, Bat Form, Wolf Form, Weather Manipulation (lesser degree than Storm it seems but still potent), and Complete Mind Control thru a Bite.

So saying Iron Man and Ms Marvel could do this themselves seems a bit out there with Hiiters like Man Thing, Dracula, and Son of Satan. Frankenstein is suppose to be no push over nor is Werewolf by Night.

#12 Posted by jackofspades (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

avengers but a hard fight

#13 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2: I'm just going to hit a few highlights here.

Dormammu was still protecting the Hood from serious harm, even before he took control. So when Ms. Marvel hit him with that blast it would have been Dormammu's magic that protected him. And she wouldn't have used a full power blast for fear of hurting a normal human. That's what she thought he was then. If she had used her full power his head would be gone.

Current Iron Man is a Hell of a lot faster than he was in the 60s and 70s.

Nearly mach nine, and this is Pre-Bleeding Edge.

He has gone toe to toe with the Hulk, who is physically above everyone on the horror team. His shields when at a small fraction of their full power protected him from a nuclear blast. And both he and Ms. Marvel have energy blasts that are fully capable of vaporizing Dracula or Man-Thing. So, I am not convinced they would have any trouble.

#14 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ferro Vida said:

@CadenceV2: I'm just going to hit a few highlights here.

Dormammu was still protecting the Hood from serious harm, even before he took control. So when Ms. Marvel hit him with that blast it would have been Dormammu's magic that protected him. And she wouldn't have used a full power blast for fear of hurting a normal human. That's what she thought he was then. If she had used her full power his head would be gone.

Current Iron Man is a Hell of a lot faster than he was in the 60s and 70s.

Nearly mach nine, and this is Pre-Bleeding Edge.

He has gone toe to toe with the Hulk, who is physically above everyone on the horror team. His shields when at a small fraction of their full power protected him from a nuclear blast. And both he and Ms. Marvel have energy blasts that are fully capable of vaporizing Dracula or Man-Thing. So, I am not convinced they would have any trouble.

Man Thing has proven invulnerable to all but Magical energies. So I dont see any vaporizing of Man Thing at all. Very Temporary KOs and that be all.

Mach 9... in travel speed. Nowhere is Iron man Now or Ever Mach 9 in combat speed.

I specifically posted the Extremis Armor and Bleeding Edge is Non Applicable.

Also Ms Marvel continued to fight hood after that. To no avail. Again Wolverine harmed Hood easy then Hood had to Demon out and escape, not carry on fighting but escape. Dormammu again was trying to possess Hood and lent a small fraction of his power. It wasnt till his battle with Son of Satan did Dormammu took control fully and Daimon still held his own and beat him.

Also what does Ms. Marvel or Iron Man do when Dracula turn Magically Intangible via Mist Form? He can avoid the worst attacks that way and his Reaction and Combat Speed still beats out Iron Man as well.

So to say Iron Man and Ms. Marvel alone can do it seems far fetch. If you believe they alone can do it then I wont argue it no more.

#15 Edited by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@CadenceV2: I'm just going to hit a few highlights here.

Dormammu was still protecting the Hood from serious harm, even before he took control. So when Ms. Marvel hit him with that blast it would have been Dormammu's magic that protected him. And she wouldn't have used a full power blast for fear of hurting a normal human. That's what she thought he was then. If she had used her full power his head would be gone.

Current Iron Man is a Hell of a lot faster than he was in the 60s and 70s.

Nearly mach nine, and this is Pre-Bleeding Edge.

He has gone toe to toe with the Hulk, who is physically above everyone on the horror team. His shields when at a small fraction of their full power protected him from a nuclear blast. And both he and Ms. Marvel have energy blasts that are fully capable of vaporizing Dracula or Man-Thing. So, I am not convinced they would have any trouble.

Man Thing has proven invulnerable to all but Magical energies. So I dont see any vaporizing of Man Thing at all. Very Temporary KOs and that be all.

Actually, he was physically dismantled by a few townies with a meat cleaver, so that straight up isn't true.

@CadenceV2 said:

Mach 9... in travel speed. Nowhere is Iron man Now or Ever Mach 9 in combat speed.

See above scans.

He also has an artificial Spider-sense, and a cloaking field.

@CadenceV2 said:

I specifically posted the Extremis Armor and Bleeding Edge is Non Applicable.

Um. Where?

@CadenceV2 said:

Also Ms Marvel continued to fight hood after that. To no avail. Again Wolverine harmed Hood easy then Hood had to Demon out and escape, not carry on fighting but escape. Dormammu again was trying to possess Hood and lent a small fraction of his power. It wasnt till his battle with Son of Satan did Dormammu took control fully and Daimon still held his own and beat him.

So what you are saying is... Since Wolverine hurt him and Ms. Marvel did not Wolverine > Ms. Marvel?

@CadenceV2 said:

Also what does Ms. Marvel or Iron Man do when Dracula turn Magically Intangible via Mist Form? He can avoid the worst attacks that way and his Reaction and Combat Speed still beats out Iron Man as well.

Well they could always wait for him to turn back. Since he can't do anything to them as mist. Like, at all.

Also, tell that to Spider-man. No, Tony can operate his armour at the speed of thought.

#16 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ferro Vida: Im Assuming you have limited knowledge on Man Thing.

Actually, he was physically dismantled by a few townies with a meat cleaver, so that straight up isn't true.

Kinda is true.

So as you can see your quite wrong about Man Thing Regen....

See above scans.
He also has an artificial Spider-sense, and a cloaking field.

All him flying around....not impressive showing of Combat Speed.

I specifically posted the Extremis Armor and Bleeding Edge is Non Applicable.

In my OP. I pictured the Mighty Avengers team with members, and did not stated Bleeding Edge as per Battle Forum Rules.

Also Ms Marvel continued to fight hood after that. To no avail. Again Wolverine harmed Hood easy then Hood had to Demon out and escape, not carry on fighting but escape. Dormammu again was trying to possess Hood and lent a small fraction of his power. It wasnt till his battle with Son of Satan did Dormammu took control fully and Daimon still held his own and beat him.

Wolverine also cut Gladiator and Thor... so yeah in some ways. Ms. Marvel is not some 100 toner with matching Durabilty. Look at Rogue power set for the longest time.

She is not a major player here like IM or Ares.

Well they could always wait for him to turn back. Since he can't do anything to them as mist. Like, at all.
Also, tell that to Spider-man. No, Tony can operate his armour at the speed of thought.

Dracula can always return to normal and be on the attack faster than they can react.

Impressive the speed of Thought however fact is SoS and Dracula are Spider Level which is faster.

#17 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2: 1) I can't see any of your Man-Thing scans, and he was dismembered by non-magical people with meat cleavers. If he is separated from the Nexus (or more recently from any vegetation) he cannot regenerate.

2) And I don't post any scans of Bleeding Edge. I stated that these are things that Extremis Iron Man could do. He also could turn invisible, and had a built in Spider-sense. And a sonic device built into his armour.

3) That handbook entry is out of date. She was ranked as class 90 in the Civil War handbook, and Wolverine being able to cut Gladiator and Thor... That just doesn't have any bearing here at all. The fact that you think Ares > Ms. Marvel shows how little you actually know about her.

4) First off, SoS isn't faster than Spider-man, and there is no evidence that Dracula is either. Second, Spider-man's reactions may be faster, but that is because of his Spider-sense. Which Iron Man also has built into his armour. So that, plus being able to move as fast as he can think means he is faster than Dracula or SoS.

#18 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ferro Vida said:

@CadenceV2: 1) I can't see any of your Man-Thing scans, and he was dismembered by non-magical people with meat cleavers. If he is separated from the Nexus (or more recently from any vegetation) he cannot regenerate.

2) And I don't post any scans of Bleeding Edge. I stated that these are things that Extremis Iron Man could do. He also could turn invisible, and had a built in Spider-sense. And a sonic device built into his armour.

3) That handbook entry is out of date. She was ranked as class 90 in the Civil War handbook, and Wolverine being able to cut Gladiator and Thor... That just doesn't have any bearing here at all. The fact that you think Ares > Ms. Marvel shows how little you actually know about her.

4) First off, SoS isn't faster than Spider-man, and there is no evidence that Dracula is either. Second, Spider-man's reactions may be faster, but that is because of his Spider-sense. Which Iron Man also has built into his armour. So that, plus being able to move as fast as he can think means he is faster than Dracula or SoS.

1) That suks. Let me try it this way.

Your right about needing Vegetation but as long as he has that he is good to go. He travel to places of the World (far from the Nexus) and regen fine there too.

2) The Scans are fine, my point was you discussing Bleeding Edge at all.

3) So she got a MAJOR power update? I guess then. she lacks the feats in Mighty Avengers and New Avengers Collection I have.

4) standard Vampires by Dracula himself have kept up with Blade and Spiderman. SoS is faster than human thought before becoming a Hell Lord.

And has kept up with venom Flash easy.

Like Flash states totally out of his league in every way. the guy is a Hell Lord. Your saying Iron Man > Mephisto, Santaanish, Hela like being? That seems far fetch to me.

So yeah SOS has reacted to venom Flash speed easy.

#19 Posted by charlieboy (7096 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2: To be honest Bendis never real wrote Carol to her true potential. I mean he had her taken out by lightning one time which should not work. She was the most powerful of that New Avengers lineup but was never treated as such. The best things she did during his run was taking on Sin when Sin was amped up during Fear itself. She is portrayed as much more powerful in the Ms. Marvel series like when she went against Wonder Man.

#20 Edited by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2: 1) Why didn't Iron Man use his unibeam? I mean, he has dozens of other ways to deal with any enemy than just his repulsors. You didn't specify a location. If this takes place in a city he won't be difficult to put down.

2) I wasn't... I stated that this was pre-upgrade and thus applied to this fight.

3) She absorbed the power of a nuke and one-shotted Sentry.

4) Blade makes standard vampires look like they are standing still, and has consistently killed Dracula. And Spider-man frequently gets nerfed because he doesn't take his opponents seriously. Any time that he does he is virtually untouchable.

5) First off, the description in that old scan doesn't make any sense at all. Second, Flash was fast enough to hit and avoid Hellstrom, and Iron Man is faster than Flash.

And don't put words in my mouth. I didn't even mention Mephisto or either of those other two. Does Mephisto have any noteworthy speed feats? How about Hela?

#21 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@charlieboy said:

@CadenceV2: To be honest Bendis never real wrote Carol to her true potential. I mean he had her taken out by lightning one time which should not work. She was the most powerful of that New Avengers lineup but was never treated as such. The best things she did during his run was taking on Sin when Sin was amped up during Fear itself. She is portrayed as much more powerful in the Ms. Marvel series like when she went against Wonder Man.

Makes sense.

@Ferro Vida:

1) Why didn't Iron Man use his unibeam? I mean, he has dozens of other ways to deal with any enemy than just his repulsors. You didn't specify a location. If this takes place in a city he won't be difficult to put down.

I agree that depending on location Man Thing has a better chance of being put down.

2) I wasn't... I stated that this was pre-upgrade and thus applied to this fight.

OK then i must have misunderstood.

3) She absorbed the power of a nuke and one-shotted Sentry.

As above I read her in mainly NA and MA comics and she wasnt that impressive. The Nuke feat was cool but I got the impression her power was meant for just that. Absorbing the energy it released and using it.

4) Blade makes standard vampires look like they are standing still, and has consistently killed Dracula. And Spider-man frequently gets nerfed because he doesn't take his opponents seriously. Any time that he does he is virtually untouchable.

Blade also has a hard time lading hits on Dracula. Further evidence of Dracula's speed.

5) First off, the description in that old scan doesn't make any sense at all. Second, Flash was fast enough to hit and avoid Hellstrom, and Iron Man is faster than Flash.

The description is pretty clear to me. He moved faster than a guy pulling a trigger of his gun. Flash speed in those scans avoided hellstorm as much as Hellstorm avoided flash. The guy has speed. As a Hell Lord I expect as much too.

As well Force Fields that tank attacks from Dormammu Possess Hood with esae.

Hood Bullets magical power.

Pretty destructive on those multi story buildings.

No Problem for Son of Satan Forcefield. Heck Venoms best attacks hulking out is no match.

Again I think you sell short the Marvel Horror team by alot by saying Iron Man and Ms. Marvel will beat them alone.