#1 Posted by HomasTardy (127 posts) - - Show Bio

5 on 5, morals off, fight to death, 1 day prep time, fight takes place in New York City. Marvel Hero Team: Wolverine, Black Widow, Spider-Man, Iceman, Quicksilver. Marvel Villain Team: Sabertooth, Bullseye, Carnage, Deadpool, Magneto. Which team would win and why?

#2 Posted by MasterAction (634 posts) - - Show Bio

The main threats are Iceman and Quicksilver for team 1, and Magneto for team 2. However the prep time favours Magneto who is a genius in both tactics and inventions. Even without prep I would side with team 2, but with it Magneto's creativity is too much for the hero team. Close one though

#3 Posted by UltraSuperTrooper (676 posts) - - Show Bio

Ill put them into the matchups I think would be likely:

Wolverine vs Sabertooth - Adamantium FTW

Black Widow vs Bullseye - Not really sure if widow could take him out faster than he could take her down

Spiderman vs Carnage - Spidey has done it before, he can do it again. Especially without morals

Iceman vs Deadpool - Deadpool becomes an icecube

Quicksilver vs Magneto - Quicksilver could decapitate him before Magneto knew what was happening (morals off)

Now I could definitely see a few of these going the other way (magneto and carnage) since spiderman and carnage are so similar and magneto is somewhat of a powerhouse, and I realize that these matchups might not be how the fight goes but thats my assesment.

#4 Posted by beautifulrevery (1507 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterAction said:

The main threats are Iceman and Quicksilver for team 1, and Magneto for team 2. However the prep time favours Magneto who is a genius in both tactics and inventions. Even without prep I would side with team 2, but with it Magneto's creativity is too much for the hero team. Close one though

Spider Man is also pretty decent with prep time and with Black Widow and Wolverine to handle tactics I'm fairly sure they can pull the win on this one.

#5 Posted by sandw1tch (28 posts) - - Show Bio

Morals off I think that generally the Heroes have got it, but Magneto tips it way back the other way so i'd say that its really close but the Villains have got it in the end