Team Hercules: Apocalypse - Gladiator - Blue Marvel

No telepathy

No teleporting

No Immortality

No BFR

No matter manipulation

No speed blitz

No flying

Essentially I want this to be a battle of mostly brawling. Although shooting power beams, growing in size, and stuff like that is allowed. Blackbolt is allowed to use his voice even though I think its a form of matter manipulation.

Fight takes lace on an indestructible planet.

Hulk is savage. So he CAN go into world breaker mode.

Hercules has his mace

In character

No prep

Standard gear

#2 Posted by zr0c00l (856 posts) - - Show Bio

Team thor wins

#3 Edited by kgb725 (6440 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm tempted to say Voi d can solo but I'm not sure

#4 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

@kgb725: i wanna say no void. but if enough people request for it to be allowed, i'll say yes

#6 Posted by kidman560 (7577 posts) - - Show Bio

@foreverevil: dont allow void but seriously give him some powers. right now team three wins

#7 Edited by green_skaar (4415 posts) - - Show Bio

Leaning towards team 3 since morals are on and in character. If those conditions were not present would be leaning towards 1 or 2.

#8 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a good battle. i'm Torn between team 1 and 3

#9 Edited by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by oceanmaster21 (8181 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by green_skaar (4415 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull: thanks. team 2 is pretty strong too

@green_skaar: hulk can still go world breaker

@kidman560: what kind of powerss?

Yes and if he did, Team 1 would win, considering the rest of the stipulations, however going "World Breaker" isn't something Hulk does w/o proper conditions in place.

#12 Posted by kidman560 (7577 posts) - - Show Bio

@foreverevil: well you have taken 2 or maybe more snetry's powers away. but can he use his force fields, (you took away his teleportation) i mean all that stuff. right now team 3 sheer over powers the other teams

#13 Posted by Lvenger (20254 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a really good battle. It's tough to decide a victor. Team 1 has a few too many bricks IMO. Abomination is the weak link in Team 2 whereas Team 3 has Gladiator and Blue Marvel who can really turn the tide in the battle with their versatility in an in character fight. I'll side with these guys narrowling edging out a win.

#14 Posted by Cooldes (4122 posts) - - Show Bio

team hulk. Void + WB

#15 Edited by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

@kidman560:

@lvenger said:

This is a really good battle. It's tough to decide a victor. Team 1 has a few too many bricks IMO. Abomination is the weak link in Team 2 whereas Team 3 has Gladiator and Blue Marvel who can really turn the tide in the battle with their versatility in an in character fight. I'll side with these guys narrowling edging out a win.

yea, i need to take abomination out. i wanted to add genis vell but wasnt sure. Im definitely going to make a change to abomb, who should it be?

#16 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

@cooldes said:

team hulk. Void + WB

no void

#17 Posted by kidman560 (7577 posts) - - Show Bio

@foreverevil: Genis would work with no flying and no telepathy he could work!

#18 Edited by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger: Who would you like out of team 1?

@kidman560 said:

@foreverevil: Genis would work with no flying and no telepathy he could work!

Edit complete

#19 Posted by Cooldes (4122 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to replace skaar with wonder man

good or bad idea?

#21 Posted by green_skaar (4415 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to replace skaar with wonder man

good or bad idea?

Bad idea. Skaar dying is the only thing that might push Hulk to the higher levels, maybe in World Breaker.

#22 Posted by HellionVulcan (3803 posts) - - Show Bio

awww no speed blitzing but if it was just brawling i'd probably say Herc takes it out but black bolts voice could nearly solo every one .

#23 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

@hellionvulcan said:

awww no speed blitzing but if it was just brawling i'd probably say Herc takes it out but black bolts voice could nearly solo every one .

lol yea, no speed blitzing. its unfair to Hulk. lmao. thats mean.

#24 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by GhostRavage (9017 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 or 2 takes this.

#26 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

@gav who do you have winning this?

Team 1 or 2 takes this.

How do you see it going down

#27 Posted by oceanmaster21 (8181 posts) - - Show Bio

@foreverevil: bc of blackbolt blackbolt has broken every bone in hulks bidy before as well as defeated powerhoues like thor hes very dangerous

#28 Posted by Jmarshmallow (8190 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd give it to either Team 1 or Team 3.

Leaning towards 3 unless Hulk goes WB.

Jmarshmallow

#29 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

@oceanmaster21: Good point.

=============

We have votes for every team. Can you all make a valid argument for the teams you're backing?

#31 Posted by kidman560 (7577 posts) - - Show Bio

@foreverevil: actually in pure strength Hercules does. and over all i still say his team wins. but man i love genis-vell

#32 Edited by oceanmaster21 (8181 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

@foreverevil: actually in pure strength Hercules does. and over all i still say his team wins. but man i love genis-vell

hercules over hulk in strength? wow, can you post the feat?

I know what you mean, if genis' team had all their abilities it'd be better but things would get out of hand quickly and those debates dont end well

#34 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk is stronger than Hercules.

#35 Posted by laflux (16218 posts) - - Show Bio

@kidman560 said:

hulk is stronger than Hercules.

This and nice avatar btw.

#36 Posted by NighThunder (4096 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 or 3

#37 Edited by kidman560 (7577 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: thanks man! :P, i was going for a mix of joe fixit and Skulls :P

@kidman560: doesn't change the fact that against hulk he hasn't fared well before. and hulk has done impossible feats as well, things like destroying small dimension and holding up micro-wormholes. etc.

Hulk will surpass herc quite comfortably. in fact, he may already be stronger.

#39 Edited by kidman560 (7577 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull: seems to fare just fine here and he was mostly depowered

#40 Edited by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull: seems to fair just fine here and he was mostly depowered

That was way back then and the only thing that was keeping herc in the game was his skills as a fighter, though i have to say his style of fighting is slightly different now than it was before, as is hulks strength and durability. Herc fought hulk during the crossroads period and was unable to KO hulk despite hitting him in the face numerous times. Hulk has had numerous feats after that that puts him over hercules, not to mention that he was absolutely undamaged by hercs punches during world war Hulk , while hulk punching him back caused devastating and visible damage. To be fair though,WWH isn't the same as Savage so that's a point on your side.

Though it's still important to mention that savage hulk is much more powerful even at a base than he use to be considering that he was able to overpower thor( hercules's Equal) on two occasions by grabbing thors hand and beating him with his own hammer. and currently hulk as lived through some interesting events, even a device that could stop time itself couldn't slow hulk down so i'm not sure how hercules would do against the jade giant currently.

Oh and he fought Hyperion head on with no sign of any kind of damage, and current hyperion lived through two planets exploding through a clash.

so yeah.

#41 Posted by patrat18 (9813 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd give it to either Team 1 or Team 3.

Leaning towards 3 unless Hulk goes WB.

Jmarshmallow

#42 Edited by kidman560 (7577 posts) - - Show Bio
@theacidskull said:

@kidman560 said:

@theacidskull: seems to fair just fine here and he was mostly depowered

That was way back then and the only thing that was keeping herc in the game was his skills as a fighter, though i have to say his style of fighting is slightly different now than it was before, as is hulks strength and durability. Herc fought hulk during the crossroads period and was unable to KO hulk despite hitting him in the face numerous times. Hulk has had numerous feats after that that puts him over hercules, not to mention that he was absolutely undamaged by hercs punches during world war Hulk , while hulk punching him back caused devastating and visible damage. To be fair though,WWH isn't the same as Savage so that's a point on your side.

umm ok you said it for me WWH isnt Savage so no problem here

Though it's still important to mention that savage hulk is much more powerful even at a base than he use to be considering that he was able to overpower thor( hercules's Equal) on two occasions by grabbing thors hand and beating him with his own hammer. and currently hulk as lived through some interesting events, even a device that could stop time itself couldn't slow hulk down so i'm not sure how hercules would do against the jade giant currently.

i would love to see scans of this since the only times i have seen them is they pretty much stalemated each other. and Current Hulk moves at blur speed but Starbrand was able to tag him easily and so i dont see the big problem since thor was able to tag starbrand. also Hercules was able to fight a skrull god easily

Oh and he fought Hyperion head on with no sign of any kind of damage, and current hyperion lived through two planets exploding through a clash.

Hyperion is a bad a$$ but right now that Hyperions best and only real high end feat is surviving that explosion and i own the comics Hulk didnt exactly have the best performance there

so yeah.

so yeah.

#43 Posted by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (5964 posts) - - Show Bio

Since you're allowing more use of powers, I think team 2.

If its more of a brawl, I give team 3 the slight edge.

Black Bolt's voice isn't molecule manipulation bu he does posses the power.

#44 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

so if hulk goes World Breaker, can any team stop him?

#45 Edited by New_World_Order (13235 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, no one is putting down the Sentry if he's going all out. Not Gladiator nor, Black Bolt nor Thor. No one. If he's at the stabability he was when he faced Blue Marvel, well that is a totally different story.

#46 Edited by New_World_Order (13235 posts) - - Show Bio

@foreverevil: yes, both teams have enough power to put down World Breaker Hulk. Some beings here can potentially solo him.

#47 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, no one is putting down the Sentry if he's going all out. Not Gladiator nor, Black Bolt nor Thor. No one. If he's at the stabability he was when he faced Blue Marvel, well that is a totally different story.

can he take a hit from a blackbolt scream?

#48 Posted by TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642 (1993 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2.

#49 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

@kidman560:

umm ok you said it for me WWH isnt Savage so no problem here

You ignored my other point in the very same argument. Hercules vs Hulk: when titans collide, herc dishes out tons of blows towards the hulk and it doesn't affect him other than a simple noise bleed. If you want scans i could show you them.

i would love to see scans of this since the only times i have seen them is they pretty much stalemated each other. and Current Hulk moves at blur speed but Starbrand was able to tag him easily and so i dont see the big problem since thor was able to tag starbrand. also Hercules was able to fight a skrull god easily

Hulk has taken blows from the The Galaxy Master, an entity that roamed the cosmos and destroyed entire planets, assaults Savage Hulk who impossibly manages to fight through him in Incredible Hulk #112 and forces him to switch to chemical gas tactics ( gas doesn't even work on hulk anymore, so hulk has fought tough beings as well. also i never mention hulks speed, he's faster than he use to be sure, but herc and hulk are about the same speed when it comes to combat, at least currently. And again, you ignored my point on how hulk was able to overpower a device that stops time itself.

I'll show you the scans later on today of hulk beating up thor. The issues are though : Let the Battles Begin and Avengers assemble 5( not not the cartoon)

Hyperion is a bad a$$ but right now that Hyperions best and only real high end feat is surviving that explosion and i own the comics Hulk didnt exactly have the best performance there

drawing blood from hyperion and fighting him head on wasn't a good performance? Hyperions punches didn't even stop the hulk, Abyss's control was broken, which is why hulk reverted back to banner.

#50 Posted by Lvenger (20254 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull: Regarding the two Hulk beating Thor up with his own hammer feats, those are kinda dodgy scans mate. Particularly in relation to that being able to KO Thor, someone at least on Hulk's level of strength.

@foreverevil Um probably Gilgamesh but it's up to you.